ADVERTISEMENT

We're going to let the Mexicans in

Walden Pond

Platinum Buffalo
Oct 8, 2007
Too many people want them here. Not only the do gooders who feel sorry for them, but even the rich want them here for cheap labor. The only people who don't want them here are the redneck dinosaurs like myself who just don't want to speak Spanish and deal with a bunch of damn foreigners.

It's not just Mexicans I don't want to deal with. We've got all these Arabs here, I guess going to college. It was asking a hell of a lot to get us shaking hands with Bill Cosby. Now you want to bring in Montezuma and Bin Laden? Not to mention the Japs or Chinese chinging and chonging up many a college lecture hall.

Pot's gonna keep on meltin'. Like lines on the highway, WV will get it last.

This post was edited on 11/16 3:18 PM by Walden Pond

The problem is we are not a melting pot anymore. All of these yahoos want to do their own thing and just take advantage of the situation. Ruination of the country.

Well, of course. The melting pot is a stupid liberal idea. The reality is whoever the majority is gets to impose their way on everyone else. Why we want to keep threatening our majority is beyond me. People celebrating the fact that we're dropping under 50% by a certain year or maybe already.

What they're celebrating is this country turning into a Section 8 third world shithole.

Originally posted by Walden Pond:

People celebrating the fact that we're dropping under 50% by a certain year or maybe already.
With a little luck, we'll be dead by the time Poncho is inaugurated and making all us white guys pick grapes and asparagus out in the field.

This is not limited to Mexicans , add in Cubans , Haitians , South and Central Americans , Chinese , Middle Easterner's just trying to get out of harms way , along with even more from nations that are at this time trying to attack us as well as create a situation that allows for the total ruination of this nation.

We are our own worst enemy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT