ADVERTISEMENT

West Virginia Will West Virginia

One charge is based on one of the justices having allegedly accepted two goats and a tin of Skoal in exchange for upholding the eight to have a chicken-fighting tournament on private property.

Another charge alleges that a justice allowed a “coffee and cars” event to take place in his government parking spots in exchange for the chance to talk to the participants about how cheeto is the best president of their lifetime for 90% of the event.

One charge is based on one of the justices having allegedly accepted two goats and a tin of Skoal in exchange for upholding the eight to have a chicken-fighting tournament on private property.

Your north is showing. It's not a "tin" of Skoal. It's a can. And I'm sure he would have at least held out for a whole roll.

Reactions: ohio herd
This isn’t really breaking news, Judge Paul Farrell from Huntington has today been appointed in place of Judge Loughry.

That isn't a northern/southern thing. It is a polished/deplorable thing.

Yeah, that's a great way to determine how polished a person is, by the word they use for a container of smokeless tobacco. But just to continue your bad week on here, a google search for "tin of skoal" nets 100k results. Searching for "can of skoal" gets over 400k.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Yeah, that's a great way to determine how polished a person is, by the word they use for a container of smokeless tobacco. But just to continue your bad week on here, a google search for "tin of skoal" nets 100k results. Searching for "can of skoal" gets over 400k.

I wasn't contesting that "can" is used more than "tin." I was making the claim that it wasn't an issue of a northerner not knowing what a southerner knows, but more accurately, somebody with polish not know specifics of smokeless tobacco which is more of a deplorable/cheeto supporter type of knowledge.

Being a long-term, loyal Skoal-Man, I'm really offended by this thread. Tin of Skoal? Who the hell says that? Every week, I go to the local party store, and get a 5 can roll of Wintergreen long cut, and a 5 can roll of Mint long cut.

Bitch working behind the counter gets that shit for me and has it ready when I walk in. She would slap my ass if I told her I want a 5 tin roll. Geezus. Rifle would never make it out in the woods. Sistersville been riding his ass too.

speaking of west virginia . . . so many zingers in this one. and, idgaf if it's 3 or 4 years old.
tumblr_pcyi321wOg1x9zm3yo1_1280.jpg

Being a long-term, loyal Skoal-Man, I'm really offended by this thread. Tin of Skoal? Who the hell says that? Every week, I go to the local party store, and get a 5 can roll of Wintergreen long cut, and a 5 can roll of Mint long cut.

Bitch working behind the counter gets that shit for me and has it ready when I walk in. She would slap my ass if I told her I want a 5 tin roll. Geezus. Rifle would never make it out in the woods. Sistersville been riding his ass too.

How 'bout a...

d0a5f43a48895bd2a09a89ea88a164fb.jpg

Rifle would never make it out in the woods. Sistersville been riding his ass too.
pffft, rifle's from the sticks. he's merely ashamed of his yute and attempts to alienate it for some reason. only polish on him is his knob when sisters is in the mood.

Reminds me of that old joke - "You should see the size of the rubbers those guys carry."

I remember being about six and I took a dip of Copenhagen. Got a buzz and mom thought I was drunk.

Last edited:
I remember being about six and I took a sip of Copenhagen. Got a buzz and mom thought I was drunk.
i use to tell my mom i was high all the time when i'd get home from school when she'd ask what was wrong with me. she'd laugh . . . well, until dad found my bowl hidden in my closet.

Last edited:
pffft, rifle's from the sticks. he's merely ashamed of his yute and attempts to alienate it for some reason. only polish on him is his knob when sisters is in the mood.
No that's raoul's job wv fan. U lay off the drink in wv fan. By now your probably an alcoholic. I hope not. U can't quit long enough to find out. Quit drinking and save your liver. Ever see someone die because of a bad liver. I hope you don't go through that. Be hard on your family.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT