ADVERTISEMENT

What have i been saying all along about Fauci?

Turning into more shit that doesn't matter. Whether you get it or not, have to wear a mask and live in shit world anyway.

This is all good for me. Confirmation of what I really always knew and even wrote books about before it even happened.

Stay the **** away from people as much as you can. Go out to the woods as often as you can. No hope in this whole big society shit. A big reason I am caring very little about sports anymore.

Being part of this big prideful country who rallies around their teams and all that was a great idea. Was. Not now. Not with this. And if it ever goes away, which it probably won't, it never will in my mind. It really sours my view on people that 90 percent of them bought this bullshit. Makes me think there's very little hope in them.

Well, he should know how to fight it since he helped invent it. That doesn’t mean he’s telling you the best way to fight it.

Reactions: mlblack16.
I still wish I didn't take it. It wasn't good. My body really did not react well.

They should have at least said I had medical conditions that should have kept me out of getting it. They saw some half dead idiot stumble in the grocery store and said it was OK to give me this damn shot. It really wasn't.

YES!!! Thank you, that is gold.

You ever read that passage in the Bible about a man being steadfast and if he's not, he gets tossed and thrown or something like a lost ship in the sea?

I read it. It's me. I'm lost in the sea. Lost in hell. Completely...freaking...lost.

What you just did there was Tim Russert quality. Good stuff. Meet the Press was good back then. Chuck Todd just makes noises now when anybody tries to talk, even people he's paid to like.

Yup. You know more than I do about all this. You caught me.

Not everyone who disagrees with you is a moron. That's a bigger picture that I see.

Plus name the instances where Fauci has been correct, and/or truthful...

Not everyone who disagrees with you is a moron. That's a bigger picture that I see.

Plus name the instances where Fauci has been correct, and/or truthful...
That's one of my favorite things about the libs. They claim to be champions for minorities and marginalized groups.. Unless they are they are republicans.. Then they hate them. They are morons.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Looks to me like the morons are the ones who don't listen to Fauci and then die from not listening.

China lied - people died.
Fauci lied - people died.

How come liberals can call people morons but can't seem to enunciate why those they call morons should be considered morons???

China lied - people died.
Fauci lied - people died.

How come liberals can call people morons but can't seem to enunciate why those they call morons should be considered morons???
If someone isn’t taking a vaccine because they don’t like one of the guys telling them to then they’re a moron. There, enunciated.

If someone isn’t taking a vaccine because they don’t like one of the guys telling them to then they’re a moron. There, enunciated.
Did you see the lied part? I have said all long Fauci has been and is a problem.

The other issue is some of these control freaks would do what Australia(or worse) is doing if they could get away with it. It is all about control at this point.

Like when kamala said she wouldn't take the vaccine if trump told her to? Maybe there's some of the problem?
I don’t like Harris, but what she actually said was that if only Trump said to take it she wouldn’t. But if doctors said to take it she would.

If only Biden (or Fauci) were saying to take it then yeah, don’t take it.

I don’t like Harris, but what she actually said was that if only Trump said to take it she wouldn’t. But if doctors said to take it she would.

I still contend that perhaps that is part of the problem

I get it but the govt is over reaching and it is dividing the country even more. At some point it is someone's choice.

Yeah because the point was trump vaccine bad. That was the message she wanted to convey. That was the message received. If she really cared she would have been all in on the vaccine from the beginning because science.

There, enunciated.

No, no you really didn't. All you did was simply repeat what was previously said while taking a very narrow view by ignoring and/or dismissing the aspect of Fauci's diminishing credibility and the public's shrinking confidence in him to make your point while...

If someone isn’t taking a vaccine because they don’t like one of the guys telling them to then they’re a moron.

taking a broad view by intentionally adding a word (only) that was not said to distort the statement to make your counterpoint. Can't have it both ways...

Reactions: ThunderCat98
If she really cared she would have been all in on the vaccine from the beginning because science.
What vaccine was available when Harris said: "If Dr. Fauci, the doctors, tell us that we should take it, I'll be the first in line to take it," Harris said. "But if Donald Trump tells us we should take it, I'm not going to take it."

What vaccine was available when Harris said: "If Dr. Fauci, the doctors, tell us that we should take it, I'll be the first in line to take it," Harris said. "But if Donald Trump tells us we should take it, I'm not going to take it."

Lying sack of you know what...

This is what she said.

Pfizer contract with US Government was already in place at the time she said that.

Approval was just around the corner. You know what she said, when she said it, why she said it and what the consequences have been.

I ignore you but that one slipped through for some reason, probably just so I could call you a lying sack of you know what...

You have to remember the context at the time. Trump was pushing to have a vaccine approved and ready to go for the election to help his re-election efforts. That was undermining public willingness to get a vaccine.

You have to remember the context at the time. Trump was pushing to have a vaccine approved and ready to go for the election to help his re-election efforts. That was undermining public willingness to get a vaccine.

Umm, according to EG Trump didn't have anything to do with getting the vaccine developed and approved so how can that be???

I remember this context at the time. Media hit pieces like this really did a lot to build confidence in the vaccines...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT