ADVERTISEMENT

What have i been saying all along about Fauci?

You never answered the question....should

Impatient aren't we??? I'll answer it when I have time however I've asked several questions here that weren't answered, possibly even some of you.

"weasel"!?! LOL

So, you think Fauci shouldn't have contradicted Trump's claims that COVID was "like the flu"..... "it was under control and would disappear"?

And I truly believe Trumpers are more deranged by the guy than I am. How else can you explain acceptance of his lies, disinformation and grasping at ludicrous conspiracy theories?

Oh...that lab theory hasn't been proved. Now, I personally believe that's probably what happened....but don't have enough info to convict. Not sure how Fauci is responsible for the virus getting out of the lab (assuming that's what occurred).

However, again, MAGA hate toward Fauci, "the weasel", began with him contradicting Trump.

The Covid outbreak was unprecedented in recent history and many mistakes were made by many, including Trump. However in hindsight I think he has been proven correct more than many of the "experts", including Fauci.

For instance Trump wanted to limit travel from China, including the Wuhan province. At the time he was branded xenophobic, racist, etc. Looking back would you agree that was an effective strategy to contain the spread?

While many others were projecting millions of US deaths related to Covid Trump said the number would be much lower, which it was when he left office (and remains to this day).

When Trump announced Operation Warp Speed in May 2020 and said we'd have Covid vaccines by the end of the year many of these same "experts" scoffed at the idea. Did we not have Covid vaccines by the end of 2020?

I find it disingenuous when Trump's detractors, including yourself, focus entirely on his errors, miscalculations, lies, etc. while conveniently giving China, Fauci, Cuomo and others passes for their errors, miscalculations, lies, etc.

However my distaste for this occurred when Covid was politicized early in the game. When Trump announced the USNS Comfort and Mercy would be going to NYC and LA for Covid relief he was mocked in the media and by Democrats saying there was no way those ships would be ready to assist. I saw an interview with the captain of one of those two ships say when his ship got the call it would be ready. Roughly following Trump's time-frame the USNS Comfort arrived in New York Harbor. It was during this same time that Nobel Peace Prize winning Governor Cuomo was in the midst of his nursing home fiasco and subsequent cover-up. That is a topic for another day.

However an even more egregious attempt to politicize Covid was the oft-repeated lie by many Democrats and media figures that Trump said to ingest bleach to "kill" the Covid virus.

I could go on but I trust Fauci less with each passing day and am less impressed with him as a person, especially considering his lies related to the NIH funding of Chinese gain of function research, regardless of the amount.

So yeah, think of me what you want. I can at least articulate why I believe what I do unlike many others that focus only on Trump.

I've always said Covid was real, there has been much disinformation in the media, politicians and by certain medical professionals, the mortality rate hasn't been near as bad as the experts projected and the scariest part of Covid is how it affects individuals differently, often resulting in unexpected deaths.

BTW I was half dead in January 2021 with an undetectable strain of Covid. This was after I had a mild case in March 2020 contracted by visiting someone in the hospital with "non-contagious walking pneumonia ". I have since had the J&J vaccine.

I don't really care if you think this answers your questions or not. I do think I am applying a much broader view than your narrow focus only on Trump.

Reactions: ohio herd
The Covid outbreak was unprecedented in recent history and many mistakes were made by many, including Trump. However in hindsight I think he has been proven correct more than many of the "experts", including Fauci.
That would be funny if it wasn't so pitifully stupid.
For instance Trump wanted to limit travel from China, including the Wuhan province.
Wanted to? He did impose restrictions, But they were porous.

"
The U.S. restrictions that took effect Feb. 2 continued to allow travel to the U.S. from China’s Hong Kong and Macao territories over the past five months. The Associated Press reported that more than 8,000 Chinese and foreign nationals based in those territories entered the U.S. in the first three months after the travel restrictions were imposed.

Additionally, more than 27,000 Americans returned from mainland China in the first month after the restrictions took effect."
Looking back would you agree that was an effective strategy to contain the spread?
No. See above.
While many others were projecting millions of US deaths related to Covid
List those "many others"....
I find it disingenuous when Trump's detractors, including yourself, focus entirely on his errors, miscalculations, lies, etc. while conveniently giving China, Fauci, Cuomo and others passes for their errors, miscalculations, lies, etc.
Might be because China, Fauci, and Cuomo combined don't lie near as much your orange jesus does all by his lonesome.

considering his lies related to the NIH funding of Chinese gain of function research
The NIH and EcoHealth Alliance have also rejected suggestions they supported or funded "gain-of-function" research in China.

One of the US scientists who collaborated on the 2015 research on bat viruses with the Wuhan institute, Dr Ralph Baric from the University of North Carolina, gave a detailed statement to the Washington Post.

He said the work they did was reviewed by both the NIH and the university's own biosafety committee "for potential of gain-of-function research and were deemed not to be gain-of-function".

Reactions: Chevy1
fauci says it may be too early to tell if we can celebrate Christmas together.

Hello, there Chinese experimenter, we are not asking for your permission.

A lot of idiots though are asking his permission.

I could never stand to spend a Christmas without being around relatives. As much shit as I talk about them, it's just not right not to be there with them on Christmas. That's just the rules. Nothing else will work.

It's tradition to gather around and tell stories about how the old man bitched about having to buy us stuff when we were kids, when hell, we didn't even want the shit. He just bought it to bitch. People in this family just do stupid shit on purpose to have shit to bitch about. Just like I do.

That would be funny if it wasn't so pitifully stupid.

Wanted to? He did impose restrictions, But they were porous.

"
The U.S. restrictions that took effect Feb. 2 continued to allow travel to the U.S. from China’s Hong Kong and Macao territories over the past five months. The Associated Press reported that more than 8,000 Chinese and foreign nationals based in those territories entered the U.S. in the first three months after the travel restrictions were imposed.

Additionally, more than 27,000 Americans returned from mainland China in the first month after the restrictions took effect."

No. See above.

List those "many others"....

Might be because China, Fauci, and Cuomo combined don't lie near as much your orange jesus does all by his lonesome.

The NIH and EcoHealth Alliance have also rejected suggestions they supported or funded "gain-of-function" research in China.

One of the US scientists who collaborated on the 2015 research on bat viruses with the Wuhan institute, Dr Ralph Baric from the University of North Carolina, gave a detailed statement to the Washington Post.

He said the work they did was reviewed by both the NIH and the university's own biosafety committee "for potential of gain-of-function research and were deemed not to be gain-of-function".
I admire your perseverance to read and then respond.

Sometimes, TDS is so severe with the cult that they can't admit when His Orange Excellence was inexcusably morally and ethically wrong.... OTOH, it's apparently no issue writing a tome to deflect from that fact.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan

Hello, there Chinese experimenter, we are not asking for your permission.
Oh damn are you saying there’s a chance I may have an excuse to not go to my in laws for Christmas? Last Christmas was so peaceful, should do it every year…

"That was misinterpreted as my saying we can't spend Christmas with our families, which was absolutely not the case. I will be spending Christmas with my family, I encourage people, particularly the vaccinated people who are protected, to have a good, normal Christmas with your family."

Oh damn are you saying there’s a chance I may have an excuse to not go to my in laws for Christmas? Last Christmas was so peaceful, should do it every year…

Do you have to come back to redneck world to visit your relatives?

That would be entertaining to hear about. You went off to California to Hollywood it out. That's admirable that you actually went instead of just staying around here and pretending to be there like eg does.

When you go back to the hills, do you miss it or vomit at the thought of having to go?

I miss the hell out of it now. I go back every week. Probably if I get fired from here, I'm just going back where the hell I came from and do the best I can on peanuts and whatever the hell I saved up.

Do you have to come back to redneck world to visit your relatives?

That would be entertaining to hear about. You went off to California to Hollywood it out. That's admirable that you actually went instead of just staying around here and pretending to be there like eg does.

When you go back to the hills, do you miss it or vomit at the thought of having to go?

I miss the hell out of it now. I go back every week. Probably if I get fired from here, I'm just going back where the hell I came from and do the best I can on peanuts and whatever the hell I saved up.
I come back a couple times a year. Would go back more if I wasn’t having to haul kids on an airplane (and pay for the honor). Don’t think I would ever move back though; the weather here is just too good. And if I don’t like it, I can drive about two and a half hours and either be in scorching desert or snowy mountain, at least part of the year.

I'm envious of the good weather. I could have stayed a skeleton in California. Can't do it around here. Too cold. I should go out there and try to have my own TV show, but I probably won't.

Here's a shirt that would probably fit you then...

nzKejtZdrgbPEkARK9VrfgRKVpfPwpJsY2yWgtPwX73zyCfbDd_4ka24okcx9ct.png

You have to remember the context at the time. Trump was pushing to have a vaccine approved and ready to go for the election to help his re-election efforts. That was undermining public willingness to get a vaccine.
What's it like, being this delusional? Meh, you clearly are disingenuous by nature, so you'll never share what it's really like.

Just did a quick scroll down memory lane ITT (mainly to understand the context of KY's new post).

I'm still amazed at how big of a Cuck Chevy is. I imagine his world was crushed after having to see the truth behind COVID, Fauci's lies, etc. It was all too much for him and he must have deleted his account.

Can't say I blame him, as it saves him the embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
@marshallisqbu

How has this aged for you???
Pretty good.

The new news is what I said all along. There was no way this was a natural mutation. It went overnight from a cold to a virus that kills without regard and also highly contagious.

I was talking about the vaccine, which at the time was well worth the associated risks. Now, I don’t get the vaccine bc Covid is essentially back to being a bad cold.

I honestly am scratching my head at your comment. It was a very weird one.

I honestly am scratching my head at your comment. It was a very weird one.

Hmmm... It seemed like you were taking up for Fauci in a thread that was about Fauci. You basically implied anyone that didn't trust Fauci was a moron. I asked you the following specific question that you didn't answer then. Would you care to answer it now?

Plus name the instances where Fauci has been correct, and/or truthful...

I scratched my head then, and now, how anyone could believe Fauci was honest, independent and transparent through the entire Covid era. I think my skepticism has aged better than your implied endorsement.

Hmmm... It seemed like you were taking up for Fauci in a thread that was about Fauci. You basically implied anyone that didn't trust Fauci was a moron. I asked you the following specific question that you didn't answer then. Would you care to answer it now?

I scratched my head then, and now, how anyone could believe Fauci was honest, independent and transparent through the entire Covid era. I think my skepticism has aged better than your implied endorsement.
I didn’t mention Fauci.

I didn’t mention Fauci.

Many people are not taking the vaccine because of Fauci.

Well then they are morons.

I simply said there was and is a bigger picture at play - people didn't trust Fauci. If they didn't trust Fauci they also likely didn't trust the vaccine Fauci was promoting. That doesn't make them morons.

I just inadvertently stumbled across your post the other day looking for when I said Fauci lied and people died. Just wanted to know if the information coming out about Fauci and gain of function had changed your mind any.

It appears it has somewhat "changed" Fauci's mind now that he's "open" to a lab leak theory.

Fauci doing "comedy" spots and appearing maskless at baseball games weren't exactly confidence inspiring to many people.

I'll ask one last time. When was Fauci truthful, open, honest, transparent, etc. before or after the first time I asked this question? If you can't answer that I don't think you can support your assertion that people who didn't trust Fauci and didn't take the vaccine because of that mistrust were/are morons.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT