ADVERTISEMENT

What have i been saying all along about Fauci?

Lying sack of you know what...

This is what she said.
You idiot. Tell us the difference in what I wrote and the VP spoke.
Pfizer contract with US Government was already in place at the time she said that.
Again, you're an idiot. While the contract was in place, no vaccine had been brought forward for approval. Pfizer didn't announce it's vaccine until Nov 9 and the VP debate was a full month earlier.
Approval was just around the corner.
That wasn't known at the time of the debate. Idiot.
Umm, according to EG Trump didn't have anything to do with getting the vaccine developed and approved so how can that be???
Now, as usual, you resort to being a big fat liar.

You have to remember the context at the time. Trump was pushing to have a vaccine approved and ready to go for the election to help his re-election efforts. That was undermining public willingness to get a vaccine.

Context...

When Trump announced Operation Warp Speed in May 2020 the initial polls showed a majority intended to take the Covid vaccine (72% in the following).

However that percentage fell throughout much of 2020, no doubt due to the media's continuous hit pieces on Trump's vaccine efforts as well as the statements from many Democrats including the current VP.

After all that negativity regarding the vaccine throughout 2020 now those same detractors are the biggest proponents of the vaccine???

Context??? Again, can't have it both ways.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Context...

When Trump announced Operation Warp Speed in May 2020 the initial polls showed a majority intended to take the Covid vaccine (72% in the following).

However that percentage fell throughout much of 2020, no doubt due to the media's continuous hit pieces on Trump's vaccine efforts as well as the statements from many Democrats including the current VP.

After all that negativity regarding the vaccine throughout 2020 now those same detractors are the biggest proponents of the vaccine???

Context??? Again, can't have it both ways.
Debate over.

YOu could vaccinate 100% of the people, twice, and the ultra libs are never going to let it go. Nothing will be good enough. They want nancy pellosi, schumer, bernie sanders, aoc, and mush taking care of them and they want to be living in fear. Most of them are just actual hypocrites and miserable people.

I went with the wife to costco today. No mask requirement. Recommned if not vaccinated. This is a big metro area. Probably 80% were. I swear, I saw this family wearing their masks all around Costco. They grandmother lady(guessing by age) gets right outside the door when leaving and takes her masks off and they see another family they know. She takes the mask off and kisses their little child which was maybe a year old. Now if they fear this disease so bad would they take the 10 cent mask off and kiss a friend's baby? No. Many of them are doing it for show and saying look at me, look at me.

Yesterday, I got a festival and to lunch an hour south and it is carefree, 90% not wearing a mask. wear one if you want and probably 10% were.

It is all now just a bunch of hypocritical bull shit. In Charlotte, NC there is a mask mandate but 65,000 people can go watch the Panthers play and no mask required. Why? They need the revenue coming in. But, they will write up the local pub or sports bar or restaurant. But, Bank of America Stadium is good to go.

YOu could vaccinate 100% of the people, twice, and the ultra libs are never going to let it go. Nothing will be good enough. They want nancy pellosi, schumer, bernie sanders, aoc, and mush taking care of them and they want to be living in fear. Most of them are just actual hypocrites and miserable people.

I went with the wife to costco today. No mask requirement. Recommned if not vaccinated. This is a big metro area. Probably 80% were. I swear, I saw this family wearing their masks all around Costco. They grandmother lady(guessing by age) gets right outside the door when leaving and takes her masks off and they see another family they know. She takes the mask off and kisses their little child which was maybe a year old. Now if they fear this disease so bad would they take the 10 cent mask off and kiss a friend's baby? No. Many of them are doing it for show and saying look at me, look at me.

Yesterday, I got a festival and to lunch an hour south and it is carefree, 90% not wearing a mask. wear one if you want and probably 10% were.

It is all now just a bunch of hypocritical bull shit. In Charlotte, NC there is a mask mandate but 65,000 people can go watch the Panthers play and no mask required. Why? They need the revenue coming in. But, they will write up the local pub or sports bar or restaurant. But, Bank of America Stadium is good to go.
You're an idiot.

Yeah because the point was trump vaccine bad. That was the message she wanted to convey. That was the message received. If she really cared she would have been all in on the vaccine from the beginning because science.
Would accept medical advise from Trump...and only Trump? I'm guessing, "no".

Im not a Harris fan, but IMO, her comment leaned more to Trump's credibility.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.

I would not take if from fauci at all

Bullshit. You kept screaming trust the science. Trump listens to the “grownups” gets a vaccine approved boasts about it, as he should, but still gets crucified for it. Face it it was all politics and kamala and others said they wouldn’t get the trump vaccine.

E8l1fESWEAQ75hU.jpg

Bullshit. You kept screaming trust the science. Trump listens to the “grownups” gets a vaccine approved boasts about it, as he should, but still gets crucified for it. Face it it was all politics and kamala and others said they wouldn’t get the trump vaccine.
Listened to grownups? That's probably your funniest troll.

Trump lied about COVID - told us it was like the flu...it was under control - because he thought it would hurt his re-election. There's nothing "grownup" about that.

Also, spare me the crocodile tears how he took the shot. From what I read, he took the shot in private, in January, but didn't release that info until Mar 1. No media event... nothing to raise the importance of getting the shot. That's why he got his ass kicked....because, instead of promoting the importance of getting vaccinated - he hid his vaccination from the public.

Like I said, I'm no Harris fan....but it's just stupid to take medical advise from a pathological liar.

Listened to grownups? That's probably your funniest troll.

Trump lied about COVID - told us it was like the flu...it was under control - because he thought it would hurt his re-election. There's nothing "grownup" about that.

Also, spare me the crocodile tears how he took the shot. From what I read, he took the shot in private, in January, but didn't release that info until Mar 1. No media event... nothing to raise the importance of getting the shot. That's why he got his ass kicked....because, instead of promoting the importance of getting vaccinated - he hid his vaccination from the public.

Like I said, I'm no Harris fan....but it's just stupid to take medical advise from a pathological liar.
Hell if we are talking about liars then fauci did and has multiple time. How did he hide the vaccine? About 1 million people/day we’re getting the shot on Biden’s inauguration day.

And for Christ sake this admin can’t make up its mind if the vaccine works or not.

Biggest hypocrites of all. Say they won't take the vaccine if Trump says to take it but then feels they are justified in mandating it for everyone else. What if Trump tried to mandate it???

The hypocrisy is unreal and is real easy to see. Why can't their supporters just admit it?

I frankly don't care if someone takes a vaccine or not. One way or the other it makes no difference to me. I don't ask people and it makes not one bit a difference to me.
That^^is but one of the reasons you're an idiot.

Biggest hypocrites of all. Say they won't take the vaccine if Trump says to take it but then feels they are justified in mandating it for everyone else. What if Trump tried to mandate it???

The hypocrisy is unreal and is real easy to see. Why can't their supporters just admit it?
You're an idiot and liar. Why can't you admit that?

Hell if we are talking about liars then fauci did and has multiple time. How did he hide the vaccine? About 1 million people/day we’re getting the shot on Biden’s inauguration day.

And for Christ sake this admin can’t make up its mind if the vaccine works or not.
I was apparently mistaken...I thought your bitch was about Kamala saying she wasn't going to accept Trump's medical advice without validation.

Wonder who lied the most: Fauci or Trump? Thinking it's not that close.

I was apparently mistaken...I thought your bitch was about Kamala saying she wasn't going to accept Trump's medical advice without validation.

Wonder who lied the most: Fauci or Trump? Thinking it's not that close.
You brought up lying. Fauci lied yet you still bow down at the Anthony alter

That^^is but one of the reasons you're an idiot.
They are still my friend or associate or someone I deal with. I don't hate or get mad at people over a vaccine. The most irritating people are the libs who just won't shut the **** about it.

They are still my friend or associate or someone I deal with. I don't hate or get mad at people over a vaccine. The most irritating people are the libs who just won't shut the **** about it.
No one said anything about them not being friends or hating them. Some of the most irritating people are those who scream bloody murder about the economy not doing as well as it should. Those are the same ones being too stupid to realize that getting a vaccine, wearing masks, and social distancing is the only answers to that. Your ignoring that fact and then expecting it to go away on its own is absolutely ridiculous.

No one said anything about them not being friends or hating them. Some of the most irritating people are those who scream bloody murder about the economy not doing as well as it should. Those are the same ones being too stupid to realize that getting a vaccine, wearing masks, and social distancing is the only answers to that. Your ignoring that fact and then expecting it to go away on its own is absolutely ridiculous.

As I stated nothing will be good enough. you going to wear a mask forever?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT