ADVERTISEMENT

What have i been saying all along about Fauci?

I will do a lot of things to help people not get sick and/or die. Interesting concept don't you think?
what do you think seeing football games going on? Concerts? Car races? movie theaters open? people shopping?

You jumped on here and began stating that I need to prove that I am not a liberal..

I made an observation and then followed up with a request. My observation is your posts seem to come from a liberal perspective. Am I correct or not?

what do you think seeing football games going on? Concerts? Car races? movie theaters open? people shopping?
I see about 13,000 Americans dying and 700,000 getting Covid this coming week because they won't get vaccinated, wear masks, and social distance.

Ain't buying that^^. You were advocating throwing a woman off a pier for being mean to a dog and you are for capital punishment.

Dying ain't much of a living.
So you would give up your freedom and yield it to the govt at this point?

If so, that is a scary proposition and it is not negotiable. That is why people like you and govt bureaucrats can't be trusted. I am not willing to give up my freedom.

As for the woman of the pier: hyperbole.

Last edited:
If you want to know about deflection, just ask the D.I.C. (Deflector-In-Chief). Greenness never answers a question. He just comes back with another question.
Or a name...

A California doctor sounded the alarm Monday on Governor Gavin Newsom's new vaccine mandate targeting school-age children, saying his decision was "not based on clinical evidence" but fueled by politics.

"The decision that the governor made is one that's really based on his personal beliefs that's based in politics," said Dr. Houman Hemmati on "Fox & Friends First."

"As a physician, the one thing that I'm taught, the one thing that we should all practice is evidence-based medicine, and the evidence-based decisions need to not just extend to the doctor-patient relationship, but also to policies that are made by politicians and public health boards."

Cases have plummeted with the start of football season. As of now the projected spike hasn’t happened. We are 4-5 weeks deep into college and profootball with no uptick in cases especially in the south with this inbred hilljack trumpkins

Reactions: i am herdman
Cases have plummeted with the start of football season. As of now the projected spike hasn’t happened. We are 4-5 weeks deep into college and profootball with no uptick in cases especially in the south with this inbred hilljack trumpkins
Oh no cases are way down. Release the new variant!!

So you would give up your freedom and yield it to the govt at this point?
Taking a vaccine, wearing a mask, and social distancing is not giving up freedom. Dimwit.
As for the woman of the pier: hyperbole.
You were a liar when you said you didn't favor killing people for any reason earlier in this thread, and you lied again just now when you declare hyperbole. You're a liar, it's what you do.

Taking a vaccine, wearing a mask, and social distancing is not giving up freedom. Dimwit.

You were a liar when you said you didn't favor killing people for any reason earlier in this thread, and you lied again just now when you declare hyperbole. You're a liar, it's what you do.
I told you hyperbole in that thread, moron.

Greenjeans
Please don't refer to EG as Greenjeans. I loved Captain Kangaroo as a kid and this is ruining my childhood memories 🤣

s-l400.png

Fauci's biggest sin: he didn't support Trump's disinformation.

Wow...

Not even close...

Better get checked for TDS...
I expect you could use some meds for TDS as well.

What I posted began the MAGA hate toward Fauci. The "Fire Fauci" chants at Trump rallies during the campaign occurred long before any of the stuff you posted.

Last edited:
I expect you could use some meds for TDS as well.

What I posted began the MAGA hate toward Fauci. The "Fire Fauci" chants at Trump rallies during the campaign occurred long before any of the stuff you posted.

Regarding TDS...
Qlw5OO-Wy7z1ASfaVtjnL38d6Baat-UDtr6IarkLmqlbOktnGPiWjbeL8qw0bjhlVOqhO5Cash4QDZ_ok6xRgRA

As to the rest of your post you said NOTHING about an initial sin. You said BIGGEST. MAGA supporters turning on him was because many could sense he is a little weasel. His BIGGEST sin is being complicit in Chinese gain of function research that created the virus that likely escaped from the Wuhan lab that is ultimately responsible for 700k US deaths, less than 5k Chinese deaths and millions of worldwide deaths.

Do I need to post a link to a dictionary to assist you with word meanings?

• Haha
Reactions: Chevy1
Regarding TDS...
Qlw5OO-Wy7z1ASfaVtjnL38d6Baat-UDtr6IarkLmqlbOktnGPiWjbeL8qw0bjhlVOqhO5Cash4QDZ_ok6xRgRA

many could sense he is a little weasel.

"weasel"!?! LOL

So, you think Fauci shouldn't have contradicted Trump's claims that COVID was "like the flu"..... "it was under control and would disappear"?

And I truly believe Trumpers are more deranged by the guy than I am. How else can you explain acceptance of his lies, disinformation and grasping at ludicrous conspiracy theories?

Oh...that lab theory hasn't been proved. Now, I personally believe that's probably what happened....but don't have enough info to convict. Not sure how Fauci is responsible for the virus getting out of the lab (assuming that's what occurred).

However, again, MAGA hate toward Fauci, "the weasel", began with him contradicting Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
Regarding TDS...

As to the rest of your post you said NOTHING about an initial sin. You said BIGGEST. MAGA supporters turning on him was because many could sense he is a little weasel. His BIGGEST sin is being complicit in Chinese gain of function research that created the virus that likely escaped from the Wuhan lab that is ultimately responsible for 700k US deaths, less than 5k Chinese deaths and millions of worldwide deaths.

FALSE ^^^^

Here are two weasels... They are both being so clever and funny in the midst of a pandemic that they were both complicit in deaths...

You never answered the question....should Fauci had contradicted Trump's lying disinformation?

I'm thinking your answer is "no".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT