ADVERTISEMENT

What is Biden responsible for?

Only took the Biden Admin three hours to file an appeal to the Decision to stop Biden from ending Title 42.

Tells you where his priorities are at.

We have two and half more years of this guy. The only reprieve we can get is, somehow, we can get a super majority on the House. Personally, I don't think is achievable.

Reactions: KyMUfan and Jartard
Reports are the Pentagon is seriously weighing a proposal to send US troops to Kyiv.

Reports are the Pentagon is seriously weighing a proposal to send US troops to Kyiv.
****, that’s crazy! Russia will take their gloves off and nothing is off limits. It will spread far beyond the Ukraine if we get involved.

Reactions: KyMUfan
I don't trust Ukraine nor any of this deal over there. Something stinks badly about that whole deal over there. Russians bombing the hell out kyiv and then stop and we suddenly have an embassy there again. U2 singing and we are sending 40 billion..it is a scam

Last edited:
Reactions: KyMUfan and Jartard
I don't trust Ukraine nor any of this deal over there. Something stinks badly about thar whole deal over there. Russians bombing the hell out kyiv and then stop ans we suddenly have an embassy there again. U2 singing are we are sending 40 billion..it is a scam
Just go ahead and support putin.

****, that’s crazy! Russia will take their gloves off and nothing is off limits. It will spread far beyond the Ukraine if we get involved.
The one thing I’ve given Biden credit for in all this (& the left has pointed out, too) is keeping troops out. I guess when he said “you’re going to see when you’re there” that wasn’t a gaffe.

Reactions: Jartard
The one thing I’ve given Biden credit for in all this (& the left has pointed out, too) is keeping troops out. I guess when he said “you’re going to see when you’re there” that wasn’t a gaffe.
If he and Hunter hadn’t had so many business dealings there, POTATUS wouldn’t even remember where Ukraine was

If he and Hunter hadn’t had so many business dealings there, POTATUS wouldn’t even remember where Ukraine was
Biden, while in Tokyo, threatened to defend Taiwan “militarily” against a Chinese invasion. How long until the WH has to walk this back?

Why the hell are we even opening an embassy back up there right now anyway? They left three months ago and now open it back up? This whole thing stinks and we are sending money to another crooked corrupt place. What for?

Why the hell are we even opening an embassy back up there right now anyway? They left three months ago and now open it back up? This whole thing stinks and we are sending money to another crooked corrupt place. What for?
Going to put an Embassy there and when either the Marines guarding it are killed or the US citizens working there are killed, we can then get involved. They are the sacrificial lambs.

Going to put an Embassy there and when either the Marines guarding it are killed or the US citizens working there are killed, we can then get involved. They are the sacrificial lambs.
Fake Russian attack on it????

I don't trust that President of Ukraine either.

that is a real situation to watch. The whole thing is bizarre.
Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in Europe (which is actually quite an accomplishment) - even Biden bragged about withholding aid because they weren’t prosecuting corrupt officials.
Zelensky made some “questionable” moves against the individuals who were actually trying to address it.
But somehow, in the fog of war with tens of billions flowing in, corruption isn’t a worry anymore.

Reactions: alphasig1053
01G3XFW032FZAKV3C0XM3TWZ2T.jpeg

How bad must it really be for ole Mush brain? The media has been carrying this guys baggage not stop. And this is his approval rating????

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT