ADVERTISEMENT

Whats next?

That is going to last!
Nah.
We did have 2500 troops and had not lost a soldier in 18 months. Nobody is arguing about staying in mass. My guess is we would have left CIA and specials operations capability somewhere(and probably still will).
I think it would take a lot more than 2500 to not be a clusterfvck once the Taliban was rolling. As it now has. Biden was damned either way there once the Afghans cut tail.
Biden didn't want the political metrics of leaving that air base there.
Last guy cut a deal saying we would be gone. As in 100% gone. In return the Taliban would not fvck with us (see your above comment about not losing a soldier in the last 18 months).

What makes you think the last guy wouldn't be just as fvcked? Art of the Deal, and he cut it...and I bet he would have stuck to it, because he's the one that was counting on the Afghan government to last a little while....which Biden was too, and which is American hubris.

I do find it interesting there is a fledgling resistance in the mountains, which has smoked a bunch of Taliban the last few days. I wonder how long it will take for the CIA to start funneling weapons into there...

I've read about the Norther Alliance, too. The former VP and other diplomats fled to that region, as well. The last report I read out of that region said they had been stock piling up for this for several months. They are sitting at more than 20k troops strong.

Nah.

I think it would take a lot more than 2500 to not be a clusterfvck once the Taliban was rolling. As it now has. Biden was damned either way there once the Afghans cut tail.

Last guy cut a deal saying we would be gone. As in 100% gone. In return the Taliban would not fvck with us (see your above comment about not losing a soldier in the last 18 months).

What makes you think the last guy wouldn't be just as fvcked? Art of the Deal, and he cut it...and I bet he would have stuck to it, because he's the one that was counting on the Afghan government to last a little while....which Biden was too, and which is American hubris.

I do find it interesting there is a fledgling resistance in the mountains, which has smoked a bunch of Taliban the last few days. I wonder how long it will take for the CIA to start funneling weapons into there...
I have talked with people in the military they all.say Biden a d the command ****ed up beyond bad. Everyone knows it. Now the question is how bad does it get.

British officers are yelling at our officers on the ground. One example.

This was a strategic blunder and it could go south beyond what we want to think. I hope not.

It has lasting ramifications with allies ans within in our military.

Again it is not about leaving. We can argue zero troops or 2500. Whatever. It is about this operation and how bad it is ans how bad it could be.

The same guys that couldn't defeat the Taliban over a 20 year period?? Yeah, those guys know everything.
Well.big mouth why don't you go tell them that next time you are down here **** head.

Every damn guy from a private up knows Biden ****ed up. Let's just hope he doesn't get a bunch of people killed.

Reactions: Jartard
Well.big mouth why don't you go tell them that next time you are down here **** head.

Every damn guy from a private up knows Biden ****ed up. Let's just hope he doesn't get a bunch of people killed.
Why, are they some really bad dudes?? Taliban kicked their butts.

Why, are they some really bad dudes?? Taliban kicked their butts.
Greed is always in favor of that which is against America's best interest. He was a big supporter of the Chinese and now the Taliban. I guess his hate has been embedded in him since he dodged the draft.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Greed is always in favor of that which is against America's best interest. He was a big supporter of the Chinese and now the Taliban. I guess his hate has been embedded in him since he dodged the draft.
Your wife ever stop dating other men???

Greed calling out America's troops, good job greed! If you want to call politicians out and even some Generals have at it. But, the troops? You are a real kind of special and would never, ever do it in person. You would shit yourself. I am sure telling them about your 12 year old Little League Championship in a small town would impress them.

Let the record show, how greed is talking about the troops.
Well, he did dodge the draft and his 2 sons weren't allowed to sign up for several years because of their sexual orientation. So, I am not one bit surprised at his disrespect for our troops.

Let the record show, how greed is talking about the troops.
We've already have a record of you supporting an insurrection against the United States in order to over turn a free and fair election. And we have a record of you still supporting the idiot that incited it.

Well, he did dodge the draft and his 2 sons weren't allowed to sign up for several years because of their sexual orientation. So, I am not one bit surprised at his disrespect for our troops.
Your wife ever stop dating other men??

We've already have a record of you supporting an insurrection against the United States in order to over turn a free and fair election. And we have a record of you still supporting the idiot that incited it.
ok

No. It's not ok.
take a bag of dicks and eat it. Nobody gives a **** about jan 6, whatever throw them in jail, deflection, if they can prove insurrection throw em in jail, as i told you if i am ever part of an insurrection you would know and you would be hunkered down sucking your thumb.

you are deflecting. you bashed the troops with a big keyboard mouth, again, you wouldn't say it to anyone. Second, this is a ****ed up operation.

Last edited:
200.gif

as i told you if i am ever part of an insurrection you would know and you would be hunkered down sucking your thumb.
You've already supported and defended both the insurrectionists and the idiot that incited it. If you're part of an insurrection, it will fail worse than the last one. You won't be able to get anything accomplished as you spend all your time hunkered down afraid of this, afraid of that, and "sky is falling" constant story telling.
you are deflecting. you bashed the troops with a big keyboard mouth, again, you wouldn't say it to anyone. Second, this is a ****ed up operation.
Did the troops win? Did the mission in Afghanistan accomplish it's purpose? NO. The taliban have taken over the country before we can get on a plane. You stupid lying punk.

You've already supported and defended both the insurrectionists and the idiot that incited it. If you're part of an insurrection, it will fail worse than the last one. You won't be able to get anything accomplished as you spend all your time hunkered down afraid of this, afraid of that, and "sky is falling" constant story telling.

Did the troops win? Did the mission in Afghanistan accomplish it's purpose? NO. The taliban have taken over the country before we can get on a plane. You stupid lying punk.
You would be a big pussy sucking your thumb. You have no validity to bash the troops.

Joe Biden ****ed this up so bad. On him and his ilk.

Again for the record, greed has bashed the troops in this thread. He is less than honorable. Very low comments. What he said about the Afghanistan vets is disgusting.
Again, you're an insurrection supporter and of the idiot who incited an insurrection against the United States of America. You don't speak for the entire military. oath breaker.

But is it false?....or true....pervtard.

Again, you're an insurrection supporter and of the idiot who incited an insurrection against the United States of America. You don't speak for the entire military. oath breaker.
Greed is a vet basher and big mouth behind a keyboard. He would never say that in front of anyone let alone the people that served there.

You keep saying that. You think repeating something over and over again somehow makes it true. oath breaker.
Yes, I think you would shit down your leg if you went to somewhere like Fayetteville NC or Jacksonville NC and said something like. Of course you never would.

Greed is a vet basher and big mouth behind a keyboard. He would never say that in front of anyone let alone the people that served there.
There you are trying to convince yourself of something you don't understand. I'll ask again....

But is it false?....or true?...

c'mon oath breaker, answer the simple question.

Yes, I think you would shit down your leg if you went to somewhere like Fayetteville NC or Jacksonville NC and said something like. Of course you never would.
Blah blah blah. You don't speak for the military. moron. oath breaker.

Get your imaginary military friends together and then....

Tell them they lost the afghanistan war....

and then tell them you support the insurrection against the United States of America with the intent to over turn a free and fair election....

and then see for yourself which one gets you beat half to death. Go on, I dare you.

There you are trying to convince yourself of something you don't understand. I'll ask again....

But is it false?....or true?...

c'mon oath breaker, answer the simple question.
You bashed the vets. Not the first time either. You are a big mouth behind a computer screen. The military men and women did their job an did it well. Not sure of any battle they ever lost there. You wouldn't have have thr balls our military men do. Afghanistan turned into a political decision and football. We could take back Afghanistan in two weeks if we wanted to. Your statement was not correct.

Would you call the Navy Seal that shot bin laden a name? Would you call a green beret a name? A ranger? Again want to go down to Fayetteville and tell some folks what you think of then? Back it up.

They can't help it they have leaders like Joe Biden who is a Mush brain.

It’s 100% false. Let our military fight without the restrictions placed on them by pvssy ass bleeding hearts like your cowardly self.
You're a lying idiot. 100,000 troops in afghanistan at one time, the best equipment, 2 trillion dollars, 20 years, and the country falls within 2 weeks. We lost.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT