ADVERTISEMENT

Whats next?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
So what are going to do? Leave in 9 days. Well.we are done ans met the deadline. Stay? Leave Americans? I can't imagine they will all be out? Leave our allies? They are already upset with us.

Let the Taliban ans Al Qaeda fester? Maybe ISIS as well.

I have never seen anything like it. What we have here is a monumental cluster ****. What the hell do we do to even remotely fix it?

So what are going to do? Leave in 9 days. Well.we are done ans met the deadline. Stay? Leave Americans? I can't imagine they will all be out? Leave our allies? They are already upset with us.

Let the Taliban ans Al Qaeda fester? Maybe ISIS as well.

I have never seen anything like it. What we have here is a monumental cluster ****. What the hell do we do to even remotely fix it?
Or, "What we have here is a failure to communicate."

Reactions: herdfan06
They've known for 18 months that we were leaving afghanistan. How much time do they need? 20 years?

How many of the afghan refugees will be staying in your home?
I stated Americans. They have not all had 18 months to leave. Somr were working for our govt.

This on Joe Biden

We don't leave Americans. End of story

Absolutely.
OMG, what planet do you live on? You realize we had people over there working for us in the embassy and otherwise.

Your man, Joe Biden, gave up an airfield that we absolutely need right now. He pulled out the troops before getting out the people.

Do you understand that is like basic 101 of what NOT to do. They had no real plan to get them out, then left went back, and realized oh sit.

Giving up Banghram aif field was a basic and perhaps catastrophic mistake. That is dereliction of duty.

All these folks did not have 18 months to get out.

Only Jul 8, Biden said there is no way the taliban could take over the country. Boom, then did nothing as they did it. We pulled out and left these folks there with no real plan and backup plan and man single points of failure. A ROTC cadet could have planned this better. The State Dept is full of idiots. Biden probably overruled his Sec of Defense and others. More evidence is coming out.

Furthermore, this is the USA we don't leave people behind. You might think that way but red blooded Americans do not.

I really don't care what you believe. I make fun of you for your conspiracy theories and stupid posts. It's like watching Faux News without the ads.
You were the one that posted they have been there 18 months. How much time do they need?

You wrote:

"They've known for 18 months that we were leaving afghanistan. How much time do they need? 20 years?"

It is obvious what you meant. You were saying they waited too long and had 18 months to get out.

Reactions: Jartard
You were the one that posted they have been there 18 months. How much time do they need?

You wrote:

"They've known for 18 months that we were leaving afghanistan. How much time do they need? 20 years?"

It is obvious what you meant. You were saying they waited too long and had 18 months to get out.
Yes, it's obvious what I meant. They had an 18 month heads up and for whatever reason didn't leave, and got caught in the mess.

Hey idiot....
You do realize that Biden gave up the secure American airbase, pulled the troops out, then the Taliban took over and we had to go back an takoever the Afghan public international airport. So, there was No way out and he made a monumental tactical error giving up the airbase.

All in the name of trying to get out prior to 9-11. He also left weapons caches including nite vision(among other things). You know one big thing that we have advantage with. That is just example.

If he would have listened and use practical common sense he would have kept the air base that we controlled , not pulled the troops. In fact he probably should have sent more in to put a perimeter around the public airport and kept passage lines and roads open to the airport. We would have had to ways to evacuate people. We could have moved the embassy folks to the air base we controlled.

He ****ed up monumentally. You should hope this doesn't go bad because it is teterring on a monumental freaking disaster.

You do realize that Biden gave up the secure American airbase, pulled the troops out, then the Taliban took over and we had to go back an takoever the Afghan public international airport. So, there was No way out and he made a monumental tactical error giving up the airbase.

All in the name of trying to get out prior to 9-11. He also left weapons caches including nite vision(among other things). You know one big thing that we have advantage with. That is just example.

If he would have listened and use practical common sense he would have kept the air base that we controlled , not pulled the troops. In fact he probably should have sent more in to put a perimeter around the public airport and kept passage lines and roads open to the airport. We would have had to ways to evacuate people. We could have moved the embassy folks to the air base we controlled.

He ****ed up monumentally. You should hope this doesn't go bad because it is teterring on a monumental freaking disaster.
18 MONTHS

Biden had 7 months to figure out who was there and to get them out. Matter of fact he could have had longer. He made this decision. He had alternatives.

He ****ed up.
They were told 18 months ago that the troops were being withdrawn. Your orange jesus had 4 YEARS to figure out how to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan. And he continued to withdraw forces knowing full well that the taliban were breaking the agreements they made with him. He continued to withdraw forces from 13,000 to 2500 all while the taliban continued to attack the Afghan military and kill afghan citizens. Your orange jesus had alternatives. He made his decision. trump was a failure.

They were told 18 months ago that the troops were being withdrawn. Your orange jesus had 4 YEARS to figure out how to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan. And he continued to withdraw forces knowing full well that the taliban were breaking the agreements they made with him. He continued to withdraw forces from 13,000 to 2500 all while the taliban continued to attack the Afghan military and kill afghan citizens. Your orange jesus had alternatives. He made his decision. trump was a failure.
Trump left forces and had conditions on the withdrawal. Fact.

Biden went against advisors ans staff. He could have waited..changed course or done something completely different. He has made the USA a laughing stock and our us in a bad situation.

Biden ****ed up. The entire world knows it. Who the heck gives us a secure sir base . Pills the troops before you get the people out.

Our allies laugh at us now. Our enemies are emboldened.

Joe Biden ****ed up and he should leave in disgrace.

The only condition kept by the taliban that I know of is they haven't attacked our military.

stayed another 20 years.

Your orange jesus did that for 4 years and left in disgrace after he incited an insurrection against the US capitol.
Uggh he could have stayed longer...nobody said 20 years. Wouldn't have taken that long.

He could have destroyed weapons caches.

Can't blame Trumo. This is on Biden

All these folks did not have 18 months to get out.
State has been saying to get out since January.

Any American not in a government position or mission critical that stayed until the end is an idiot.
Biden probably overruled his Sec of Defense and others.
That's what POTUS does, and frankly if he listened to them we would be there at least until the end of his term. "Just a little longer, just a little more" is what the Pentagon has been saying for 20 fvcking years. And that's on Obama too, he should have gotten us out as soon as OBL got capped.

In a couple of months no one will care anyways, there will be some new shiny object getting the attention.

Reactions: Herd1972
State has been saying to get out since January.

Any American not in a government position or mission critical that stayed until the end is an idiot.

That's what POTUS does, and frankly if he listened to them we would be there at least until the end of his term. "Just a little longer, just a little more" is what the Pentagon has been saying for 20 fvcking years. And that's on Obama too, he should have gotten us out as soon as OBL got capped.

In a couple of months no one will care anyways, there will be some new shiny object getting the attention.
No, really the first big mistake was giving up that air base. That was his first mistake. The second mistake was pulling troops before he had people out. If would have listened and done those two things, he wouldn't be in the mess he is now. He didn't need a vast number of troops there to remain forever.
Joe Biden did not listen because he was doing things for a political move.

He ****ed up bad. Apparently, everyone down to the private on KP was telling him not to do what exactly he did.

this is the biggest mess in generations
Generations? You lose all credibility with that one...remember this thing called Vietnam? 58k dead Americans for nothing, hard to top that.

No, really the first big mistake was giving up that air base.
Hindsight the Afghans wouldn't fight is 20/20.
The second mistake was pulling troops before he had people out.
Who took the troop levels down to 2500? And I am asking you that as someone who support getting the fvck out of there.

Generations? You lose all credibility with that one...remember this thing called Vietnam? 58k dead Americans for nothing, hard to top that.

Hindsight the Afghans wouldn't fight is 20/20.

Who took the troop levels down to 2500? And I am asking you that as someone who support getting the fvck out of there.
Well, Vietnam was over with what in 1975? We can argue semantics of my statement. But, point remains the same this is a huge fubar mess. That is going to last!

Uggh BIden took them to near zero and gave up the air base, going against his advisors. My guess is he wanted to make a political move and didn't listen to the operational and tactical part of it.

He did things basically bass ackwards. Remove almost every troops then relied on a "public airport". He created a single point of failure as we are seeing now. We did have 2500 troops and had not lost a soldier in 18 months. Nobody is arguing about staying in mass. My guess is we would have left CIA and specials operations capability somewhere(and probably still will).

Biden didn't want the political metrics of leaving that air base there. The military guys know he should have kept it. Hell, even for own troops there now. What if the shit hits the fan. How are you going to get more people in there as a QRF force? That airport shuts down, we are ****ED. There is only one way. You can't bring ships. You can't land a plane at that point or rotary wing. You have no large scale medivac capability. No military person in their right mind would tell him to do that and if so, they should be dismissed. My guess is he didn't want to look like we were holding on to it. His generals and commanders are probably not sleeping right now. We have 5800 troops and all the people trying to get there surrounded basically. With no way(well there is one way, not a pretty way)to get more people there. That alone is a **** up.

He should have told the Taliban to **** off. Kept bagrahm for now and said we will leave when the Americans are out

Remember the moron BIden also said on July 8 that there is no way the country would fall like it did. Hell, people are now saying that is absolutely not what he was told. It was going to fall as soon as we left, likely in days or weeks.

I am telling you this thing is teetering on a disaster.

that's a joke statement
It's a fact the mishandling of covid by your orange Jesus is MUCH worse, and then there's his inciting of an insurrection in an attempt to over turn a free and fair election. Worse than the withdrawal.

It's a fact the mishandling of covid by your orange Jesus is MUCH worse, and then there's his inciting of an insurrection in an attempt to over turn a free and fair election. Worse than the withdrawal.
Hahaaaa

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT