ADVERTISEMENT

Whats next?

False. Your orange jesus gave up a lot of the bargaining chips and never held the taliban accountable.
Uggghh, dumb ass Mush Brain from Wayne, we hadn't lost a man in 18 months in Afghanistan. I think the Taliban got the message. Are you dense? Oh you have no balls either.

Whatever dude, think what you think. I said do you want to go with me and we can tell them how you feel? I said ok, want to go with me? I want you to go tell current military members and vets what you think of them.

By the way a Green Beret I know called Biden UnAmerican yesterday. What do you think of that? He voted for Trump, what do you think of that?

I voted for Trump. Think want you think, loser.
You've just admitted you'd tell the troops you support an insurrection against the U S. Your an oath breaker. It's not what I think, it's a fact.

Uggghh, dumb ass Mush Brain from Wayne, we hadn't lost a man in 18 months in Afghanistan. I think the Taliban got the message. Are you dense? Oh you have no balls either.
Your orange jesus gave up a lot of bargaining chips. It's a fact, oath breaking moron.

Your orange jesus gave up a lot of bargaining chips. It's a fact, oath breaking moron.
I said we can go down there and we can talk about who I voted for and how you think I am an oath breaker. You can say what you did about the troops and vets and so forth. .

Biden ****ed this up. That would be like the new football coach blaming Doc for a gameplan. Plus, we know what Trumps plan was and it was working. Biden went against his own advisors and even his woke Generals.

"will do"
You just admitted you support the insurrection. oath breaker.
you said go to fayetteville. I will and I will tell them I voted for Trump and this clown named greed says I am an insurrectionist and oath breaker. That would make 80% of Ft Bragg the same thing. then you say your part

you said go to fayetteville. I will and I will tell them I voted for Trump and this clown named greed says I am an insurrectionist and oath breaker. That would make 80% of Ft Bragg the same thing. then you say your part
Right after you admit to the folks you support the insurrection against the United State of America. oath breaker.

I still can't believe Sonny the Weenie man's dead. They put it right in the paper too.

The thing about this cabinet man here that's very intriguing. He and I have this in common. People will know when we're dead and will want to and may even actually come out and piss on our graves.

I'm all right with it. Their piss is my gold watch. People turned out so damn stupid that the more of them you can get mad at you, the better off you really were.

Reactions: alphasig1053
I have to give the scientologist/baptist combo guy some credit here though.

It's not everyday you see an American openly cheering on the Chinks, Russians, Rag Heads, and Goat Herders.

Kind of takes balls.

It's a pathetic stance to take, but kudos for having the balls to do so, especially when surrounded by some of the biggest rednecks on earth.

Reactions: alphasig1053

It's not everyday you see an American openly cheering on the Chinks, Russians, Rag Heads, and Goat Herders.

Kind of takes balls.

It's a pathetic stance to take, but kudos for having the balls to do so, especially when surrounded by some of the biggest rednecks on earth.
Can you imagine being out at Wayne and here comes greed. Don't know how he has made it this long. I think this has to be an overblown act. Or they just know him as the crazy old ass coach up on the hill.

All the rednecks out there now are just fat marshmallows drawing checks or working at Amazon or Wal Mart.

They eat like hogs and stink like hell, but won't do anything. Drive around with big pickups and Trump and American flags. All bad ass. All hot air. People like greed would scare them off just by looking at them. They're afraid of old, withered people.

One scowl look from a true hateful old geezer scares the shit out of people. I really love it.

Kind of takes balls.

The bad thing about stupid people like you is the stupid part.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT