ADVERTISEMENT

Whats next?

You're a lying idiot. 100,000 troops in afghanistan at one time, the best equipment, 2 trillion dollars, 20 years, and the country falls within 2 weeks. We lost.
We held it for 20 years moron. 20 years. We could have done what we wanted to. Hell for 18 months we held it with 2500 men.

Apparently yoy can't fill out a draft card. What are you bragging about?

We held it for 20 years moron. 20 years. We could have done what we wanted to. Hell for 18 months we held it with 2500 men.

Apparently yoy can't fill out a draft card. What are you bragging about?
When you hold the enemy at bay for 20 years and they take over 2 weeks after you leave, you lost. Stupid oath breaker.

When you hold the enemy at bay for 20 years and they take over 2 weeks after you leave, you lost. Stupid oath breaker.
This wasn't a war where they wanted to destroy the Taliban. If they wanted to, they could have, but for some odd reason, they only chose to contain them. It's kind of like playing herdman's friend, Jerome in hoops. You know he's going to score 24, but you want to make sure you contain him to only 24, and not allow him to score 38.

Biden's retreat will go down in history as the biggest brain fart in history. You're also accountable for this, as you voted for this mess. You, along with several others on this forum.

Total disgrace, and a slap in the face to EVERY American Patriot.

Reactions: Jartard
Go ahead and support a country that would slaughter the cock svckers that you raised. You seem to support these countries that would literally slaughter your children for their lifestyles, all while your children enjoy their lifestyle in our country that you repeatedly trash.

Reactions: alphasig1053
This wasn't a war where they wanted to destroy the Taliban. If they wanted to, they could have, but for some odd reason, they only chose to contain them. It's kind of like playing herdman's friend, Jerome in hoops. You know he's going to score 24, but you want to make sure you contain him to only 24, and not allow him to score 38.

Biden's retreat will go down in history as the biggest brain fart in history. You're also accountable for this, as you voted for this mess. You, along with several others on this forum.

Total disgrace, and a slap in the face to EVERY American Patriot.
It's more like we lost the war. Period.

One person doesn't lose a 20 year long war. I voted for not spending another 20 there with the same result. I told you idiots 15 years ago this war would end like this.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Go ahead and support a country that would slaughter the cock svckers that you raised. You seem to support these countries that would literally slaughter your children for their lifestyles, all while your children enjoy their lifestyle in our country that you repeatedly trash.
You're an idiot too. If you had a mind I'd accuse you of losing it. You emotional snowflakes will never find that safe place.

It's more like we lost the war. Period.

One person doesn't lose a 20 year long war. I voted for not spending another 20 there with the same result. I told you idiots 15 years ago this war would end like this.
Can you pull up the thread from 15 years ago, when you told us all that Biden would pull the greatest cowardly military move of all time? You know, the one where you told us he would leave Afghanistan in reverse order?

Who does something that stupid?

Also, I want to see where you told us he would retreat without letting our allies know what was going on, you know, the ones that helped us for the last 20 years, and the same ones who also had citizens left behind enemy lines.

Lastly, can you please confirm that you agree that Biden totally F'ed this whole thing up? You're litterally like the last American citizen within the U.S. of A. to admit that.

You're an idiot too. If you had a mind I'd accuse you of losing it. You emotional snowflakes will never find that safe place.
They’d slaughters those fags and you know it. You trash the military, it’s time you get a real world wake-up call. Your children can live because real MEN fight for them.

Can you pull up the thread from 15 years ago, when you told us all that Biden would pull the greatest cowardly military move of all time? You know, the one where you told us he would leave Afghanistan in reverse order?

Who does something that stupid?

Also, I want to see where you told us he would retreat without letting our allies know what was going on, you know, the ones that helped us for the last 20 years, and the same ones who also had citizens left behind enemy lines.

Lastly, can you please confirm that you agree that Biden totally F'ed this whole thing up? You're litterally like the last American citizen within the U.S. of A. to admit that.
You're an idiot. You always will be.

They’d slaughters those fags and you know it. You trash the military, it’s time you get a real world wake-up call. Your children can live because real MEN fight for them.
We lost. Get over it. Just like we lost Vietnam.

Read your history. The country was initially taken by a handful of Americans. 2500 military members kept things at bay for the past few years. That’s less than a brigade combat team. The deepthroating skills that you pass from generation to generation would get your bloodline slaughtered in places like Afghanistan. The only thing lost is Biden’s mind.

When you hold a country for 20 years and have 2500 troops there and still hold it you didn't lose. We never lost any battles. They could not over run us.

I can't help people like you vote for a Mush Brain idiot that messed this up so badly.

You are a loser, politicians make us lose not fighting men and women. We could go clean this mess up right now and get our people back, but the retard in the White House ****ed it up

Have any been left? From what I've read, were still in the process of getting folks out. Guess we'll see if this thing "ends" on Aug 31.
Surely then you've also read that US citizens have communicated with reporters that their ability to get to the airport is almost completely obstructed by the Taliban. They shouldn't have to risk their lives getting to the airport, but now they do because our Geriatric in Chief thought it made sense to withdraw our military first.

I hope you're not going to try and downplay this just to show support for your home team. This is a major fvckup and yes absolutely the burden of responsibility is shared among Bush, Obama and Trump, but Biden put the ultimate fvckup cherry on top of this thing

Read your history. The country was initially taken by a handful of Americans. 2500 military members kept things at bay for the past few years. That’s less than a brigade combat team. The deepthroating skills that you pass from generation to generation would get your bloodline slaughtered in places like Afghanistan. The only thing lost is Biden’s mind.
Irrelevant. We lost the war in Afghanistan.

When you hold a country for 20 years and have 2500 troops there and still hold it you didn't lose. We never lost any battles. They could not over run us.

I can't help people like you vote for a Mush Brain idiot that messed this up so badly.
We lost the war in Afghanistan. No amount of whining about it will change that.

Irrelevant. We lost the war in Afghanistan.
Whatever, you don't seem to root of the home team. All you care about is your hand out.

Now, moving on. We could go fix this right now. Take back the airport(s) and airfields. Get our people and destroy weapons caches left behind. Then, leave with honor. IF we have to kill ever Taliban mother ****er, Al Qaeda, ISIS, in the way of doing that then so be it.

Surely then you've also read that US citizens have communicated with reporters that their ability to get to the airport is almost completely obstructed by the Taliban. They shouldn't have to risk their lives getting to the airport, but now they do because our Geriatric in Chief thought it made sense to withdraw our military first.

I hope you're not going to try and downplay this just to show support for your home team. This is a major fvckup and yes absolutely the burden of responsibility is shared among Bush, Obama and Trump, but Biden put the ultimate fvckup cherry on top of this thing
They had 18 months to get out.

Whatever, you don't seem to root of the home team. All you care about is your hand out.

Now, moving on. We could go fix this right now. Take back the airport(s) and airfields. Get our people and destroy weapons caches left behind. Then, leave with honor. IF we have to kill ever Taliban mother ****er, Al Qaeda, ISIS, in the way of doing that then so be it.
Your delusional.

You keep saying that. You think repeating something over and over again somehow makes it true.
irony-comprehend.gif

It's messed up to be sure...and a huge challenge. My only point was, perhaps, we should wait until the operation is over before making the claim that Americans have been left behind?

BTW, Trump dropped military levels to 2500 - not Biden.

It's messed up to be sure...and a huge challenge. My only point was, perhaps, we should wait until the operation is over before making the claim that Americans have been left behind?

and the country was at least somewhat stable and the Taliban would never, ever be holding people hostage like they are now. That is what this is. Joe Biden, pulled all the troops out, gave up airfields, and weapons systems. It is the most bizarre tactical operation most people have heard off. People, including in the military, are going WTF? Why did we do this like this? He gave the Taliban all the bargaining chips and power.

and the country was at least somewhat stable and the Taliban would never, ever be holding people hostage like they are now. That is what this is. Joe Biden, pulled all the troops out, gave up airfields, and weapons systems. It is the most bizarre tactical operation most people have heard off. People, including in the military, are going WTF? Why did we do this like this? He gave the Taliban all the bargaining chips and power.
Not sure what this has to do with waiting until the operation has concluded to claim Americans have been left behind. Not really sure how we can make that claim until then.

Biden pulled out our troops? Below is an article from Jan 15, 2021. Troops had been reduced to 2500 by that time. Trump pulled out the troops.

This thing is FUBAR, and it's squarely on Biden. There's plenty of legit stuff to lay on this administration's bungling - no need to lay stuff on Biden that occurred before he took office.

Read the last part of my original post in which I fully admit some of the blame is shared upon the past several administrations, including Trump. But, since you pointed that out, the country was stable with that amount of troops. Also, Mush wants to keep making the argument about how we had to pull out, of which, no one is disagreeing. He's simply deflecting that the issue is how poorly this was executed and it's all his doing.

Read the last part of my original post in which I fully admit some of the blame is shared upon the past several administrations, including Trump. But, since you pointed that out, the country was stable with that amount of troops. Also, Mush wants to keep making the argument about how we had to pull out, of which, no one is disagreeing. He's simply deflecting that the issue is how poorly this was executed and it's all his doing.
Perhaps, the country was "stable" with only 2500 troops because we said we were leaving - there was no need to attack US forces at that point.

The Taliban was waiting until we got close to leaving to move. The administration calculated, incorrectly, the afghan forces would put up more of a fight.

will do, want to go with me?
So you admit you support an insurrection against the United States of America in an effort to over turn a free and fair election. Thanks for finally admitting it. oath breaker. You've been played. Idiot.

Not sure what this has to do with waiting until the operation has concluded to claim Americans have been left behind. Not really sure how we can make that claim until then.

Biden pulled out our troops? Below is an article from Jan 15, 2021. Troops had been reduced to 2500 by that time. Trump pulled out the troops.

This thing is FUBAR, and it's squarely on Biden. There's plenty of legit stuff to lay on this administration's bungling - no need to lay stuff on Biden that occurred before he took office.
Biden went down to below 1k troops and gave up the airfield. Then negotiated from a positions of weakness.

So you admit you support an insurrection against the United States of America in an effort to over turn a free and fair election. Thanks for finally admitting it. oath breaker. You've been played. Idiot.
Whatever dude, think what you think. I said do you want to go with me and we can tell them how you feel? I said ok, want to go with me? I want you to go tell current military members and vets what you think of them.

By the way a Green Beret I know called Biden UnAmerican yesterday. What do you think of that? He voted for Trump, what do you think of that?

I voted for Trump. Think want you think, loser.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT