ADVERTISEMENT

When Liberals and Immigrants run your state...

he is the absolute WIKAPEDIA on all topics.

Wikipedia, moron.

Remember, earlier today, when I told you to stick to the other boards so you didn't have an entirely new audience laughing at you? You should have heeded my advice, moron.

Moron, you run around trying to call me out on things. That occupies the majority of your time on here. So when you attempt to call me out but are wrong on it, me mocking you for it isn't justifying myself. It's exposing your stupidity further.

Only because you are so easily triggered, triggerfinger. Your lengthy and grandiose dissertations are so boring that they are easily ignored. I occasionally like giving you a taste of your own medicine, without the small minded language and name-calling, when you attack other people. Me, it doesn’t matter at all what you post about or call me. I just consider it a reflection of your lack of civility, class, common decency and intelligence. And you continue showing that is exactly who and what you are.

Reactions: Marc22
Wikipedia, moron.

Remember, earlier today, when I told you to stick to the other boards so you didn't have an entirely new audience laughing at you? You should have heeded my advice, moron.
Dude, you just got played again and are too dense to realize it...😄

Only because you are so easily triggered, triggerfinger. Your lengthy and grandiose dissertations are so boring that they are easily ignored. I occasionally like giving you a taste of your own medicine, without the small minded language and name-calling, when you attack other people. Me, it doesn’t matter at all what you post about or call me. I just consider it a reflection of your lack of civility, class, common decency and intelligence. And you continue showing that is exactly who and what you are.

You claim that I am easy to ignore, yet half of your posts are in response to me after chasing me from thread to thread. Brilliant argument, moron.

Dude, you just got played again and are too dense to realize it...😄

Like most things, you're clueless on Methed's overall intelligence. If you think he purposely misspelled that, then you're probably dumb enough to get yourself suspended on a message board.

You claim that I am easy to ignore, yet half of your posts are in response to me after chasing me from thread to thread.

Ummm, in addition to grammar I don't think you know fractions or percentages very well either. Half??? Scroll back up here and I think you will find it was you who got all triggered about duffle...

Another example of the foreign press doing the job the US press won't...

Again I wonder if duffle bags were used by the looters...

Last edited:
Just skimmed through this thread. What I found was another quality beat down of Rifle at the hands of KyMUfan. No wonder he eventually went into hiding.

Of course, the cons on here don't give a second thought to a much bigger theft that went on for years in California:

Want to be a criminal in America? Stealing billions is your best bet to go scot-free​

Judd Legum

A wave of shoplifting crimes is attracting front-page news, while the $15bn stolen by corporations from workers receives no coverage at all.

[...]

In November 2020, Walgreens paid a $4.5m settlement to resolve a class-action lawsuit alleging that it stole wages from thousands of its employees in California between 2010 and 2017. The lawsuit alleged that Walgreens “rounded down employees’ hours on their timecards, required employees to pass through security checks before and after their shift without compensating them for time worked, and failed to pay premium wages to employees who were denied legally required meal breaks”.

Walgreens’ settlement includes attorney’s fees and other penalties, but $2,830,000 went to Walgreens employees to compensate them for the wages that the company had stolen. And, because it is a settlement, that amount represents a small fraction of the total liability. According to the order approving the settlement, it represents “approximately 22% of the potential damages”.

Of course, the cons on here don't give a second thought to a much bigger theft that went on for years in California:

Want to be a criminal in America? Stealing billions is your best bet to go scot-free​

Judd Legum

A wave of shoplifting crimes is attracting front-page news, while the $15bn stolen by corporations from workers receives no coverage at all.

[...]

In November 2020, Walgreens paid a $4.5m settlement to resolve a class-action lawsuit alleging that it stole wages from thousands of its employees in California between 2010 and 2017. The lawsuit alleged that Walgreens “rounded down employees’ hours on their timecards, required employees to pass through security checks before and after their shift without compensating them for time worked, and failed to pay premium wages to employees who were denied legally required meal breaks”.

Walgreens’ settlement includes attorney’s fees and other penalties, but $2,830,000 went to Walgreens employees to compensate them for the wages that the company had stolen. And, because it is a settlement, that amount represents a small fraction of the total liability. According to the order approving the settlement, it represents “approximately 22% of the potential damages”.

🥱

Walmart was found guilty of something similar. I don't think you will find man "cons" in favor of government subsidized big businesses that favor Wall Street, China and politicians instead of Main Street and American workers.

Let's see what Walmart, and likely Walgreens, does to local retail wages...

"Opening a single Wal-Mart store lowers the average retail wage in the surrounding county between 0.5 and 0.9 percent. In the category of general merchandise, wages fell about 1 percent for each new store, while workers in grocery stores saw average wages decline about 1.5 percent."

Though this is from several years ago it still likely holds true today.

Meanwhile I bet you do plenty of shopping at Walmart and Lowes or ordering from Amazon while I try to shop at locally owned Food Fair and hardware stores...

So, you are ok with looting??? Seems your deflection suggests that.

Maybe I am confused, I do not consider myself liberal or conservative, but is the point of this is that red states don't have theft, or just not at Walgreens?
No -- theft does happen in red states. However, if this was in my red state(Texas), there is a 50/50 chance that someone in the store would stop and hold this thief until the cops arrive. And if the thief decided to pull out a gun, might just get shot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT