ADVERTISEMENT

Who’s gonna drive over into Ohio to smoke a fatty?

I wouldn't recommend it either, but I know what a couple former soldiers have told me.
Probably depends on a lot of factors. Rank, time in service, are they up for reenlistment, how bad does the branch they are in need people at the time, commanders recommendation., etc.

Probably depends on a lot of factors. Rank, time in service, are they up for reenlistment, how bad does the branch they are in need people at the time, commanders recommendation., etc.
Maybe. I know I wouldn't break the rules if I were in there. Same if I were a cop, or firefighter, or any other career that has a great retirement and drug tests.

Maybe. I know I wouldn't break the rules if I were in there. Same if I were a cop, or firefighter, or any other career that has a great retirement and drug tests.
Military does random checks. Also, commander of unit can run a check if he suspects activity. He can piss test the unit, certain percentage, or whoever he thinks is hot. Problem is someone might rat you out.

I’ll keep my business in state, I have a medical card! :cool:

From out of the mouths of babes...

I was in Las Vegas last year and a three generation Hispanic family was walking towards us. Someone nearby was burning one and the little girl in the family (about 4 or 5) pinched her nose and said "toro caca!". 🤣

That sure was a bloodbath of an Election Day. Keep running on abortion guys, it’s working super well.
You’re right, we should probably just abandon our principles in a quest for power because control is the only thing that matters.

ExtraGöebels also does that whole thing with a funnel and hose and puts alcohol into his butthole.
Vine Wtf GIF

You are a cultured man, surely you’ve heard about people butt chugging. Supposably you get way way drunker and quicker. It’s a big hit at WVU and in Cabins WV also @WV-FAN
It's not exactly at the front of my mind where it can randomly be drawn out and used in conversation. In fact, I'd rather forget it even happens, but you've fvxked that up for another year or two.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT