ADVERTISEMENT

Why are Marshall fans entitled?

I want the vision Doc told in his speech the night he was tearfully introduced as the head coach. 55,000 seat stadium, winning championships then the challenges of playing the big boys recruiting the right players.....WTF happened to you Doc????????

I want the vision Doc told in his speech the night he was tearfully introduced as the head coach. 55,000 seat stadium, winning championships then the challenges of playing the big boys recruiting the right players.....WTF happened to you Doc????????

Complacency due up job security and the fact that coaching just isn’t easy nor fun most days.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Complacency due up job security and the fact that coaching just isn’t easy nor fun most days.

It started going downhill when his best team to date, the 2014 squad, failed to get him hired at a bigger school. I think he now realizes Marshall is his last stop till retirement and, unfortunately, he knows it will take a major rebellion from the fanbase to get him fired.

Reactions: GeograficlyHerd
It started going downhill when his best team to date, the 2014 squad, failed to get him hired at a bigger school. I think he now realizes Marshall is his last stop till retirement and, unfortunately, he knows it will take a major rebellion from the fanbase to get him fired.
Our own version of don nehlen and ed pastilong

BP got complacent as well. You could clearly see that in 2003 and 2004.

How many G5 coaches stay at a school 9-10 years? If they do, they generally aren’t very successful on a national level or they just like being where they are and settle for mediocrity. Jmo

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT