ADVERTISEMENT

Why Fauci can't be trusted

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
The CDC said last week that testing before leaving isolation was not necessary. My doctor yesterday point blank told me a test was not necessary before leaving isolation. They gave me a letter. with instructions. Same for my wife.

Now the Flip Flopper Fauci goes on the news this morning and hints that they may need to change that.

Just a few days ago they said that was not necessary. There is already a shortage of tests. I got mine because I went to the hospital ran urgent care and because I had actually symptoms. If you were needing one just to go to the Bahamas they would not give you one. They would tell you to make an appointment at the pharmacy or public drive through areas.

So Fauci goes and does this nonsense again. And, people wonder why he is not trusted by a lot of people/ They need to muzzle this guy. Lock him in a room.

I point black asked the doctor if I needed to retest and what if an employer required it, she said No not necessary. Don't do it.

This guy is part of the problem.

The CDC said last week that testing before leaving isolation was not necessary. My doctor yesterday point blank told me a test was not necessary before leaving isolation. They gave me a letter. with instructions. Same for my wife.

Now the Flip Flopper Fauci goes on the news this morning and hints that they may need to change that.

Just a few days ago they said that was not necessary. There is already a shortage of tests. I got mine because I went to the hospital ran urgent care and because I had actually symptoms. If you were needing one just to go to the Bahamas they would not give you one. They would tell you to make an appointment at the pharmacy or public drive through areas.

So Fauci goes and does this nonsense again. And, people wonder why he is not trusted by a lot of people/ They need to muzzle this guy. Lock him in a room.

I point black asked the doctor if I needed to retest and what if an employer required it, she said No not necessary. Don't do it.

This guy is part of the problem.
The lack of consistent messaging continues without any evidence or science

Once the dust settles from this sham and Nuremburg II trials are held, let's hope it's before Fauci dies of old age. He should be sent to the guillotine.

Fauci and his colleagues at NIH did the same thing with HIV/AIDS that he's doing now. He's been chasing a nobel prize for bringing an effective vaccine to market since the '80s. In RFK Jr's new book he talks about how Fauci and co blocked the use of repurposed therapeutics for HIV like he's done with Covid in order to push AZT. There were tons of HIV positive people who refused AZT and lived long enough to die of something other than AIDS, while people like Arthur Ashe and Rudolph Nureyev died suddenly after starting their AZT regimen.

He's making a fortune off of patents and investments in Gilead (Remdesivir, which is useless to combat covid yet still approved for hospitals to administer), Moderna and others

The guy is Josef Megele.

Fauci tried to give back the royalty money he got from the interleukin-2 treatment and to disclose the payments on his public ethics forms. Both times he was rebuffed by his own agency, which declared he could do neither under the law.

So his only option was to donate all the money he has received since 1997 to charity. "I'm going to give every penny of it to charity ... no matter what the yearly amount is," Fauci said in an interview.

First published on January 11, 2005

As remdesivir is wholly owned by Gilead Sciences, Fauci is not legally entitled to any profits from remdesivir.

A statement the NIH sent to Axios said that the scientists’ contribution to the vaccine was “creat[ing] stabilized coronavirus spike proteins for the development of vaccines against coronavirus.” Fauci was not among the four scientists named in the paper....What is clear, however, is that there is no evidence to support claims that Fauci has a financial stake in Moderna’s coronavirus vaccine.

Well the people in charge should realize he is a big part of the problem. This latest example is clearly why he can't be trusted. He needs removed.

Well the people in charge should realize he is a big part of the problem. This latest example is clearly why he can't be trusted. He needs removed.
You're an idiot. Your problem is you don't trust anyone unless they agree with what you want.

You're an idiot. Your problem is you don't trust anyone unless they agree with what you want.
This man flip flops ans is all over the place They just ruled on this Wednesday and he gets on the news and starts changing it again. Ther is already a test kit shortage and he does this. I trust my doctors more than Fauci

Fauci tried to give back the royalty money he got from the interleukin-2 treatment and to disclose the payments on his public ethics forms. Both times he was rebuffed by his own agency, which declared he could do neither under the law.

So his only option was to donate all the money he has received since 1997 to charity. "I'm going to give every penny of it to charity ... no matter what the yearly amount is," Fauci said in an interview.

First published on January 11, 2005
So that makes him a good guy? President Trump donated his salary for 4 years, so sing his praise.

This man flip flops ans is all over the place They just ruled on this Wednesday and he gets on the news and starts changing it again. Ther is already a test kit shortage and he does this. I trust my doctors more than Fauci
HE doesn't do it by himself. moron. He speaks in conjunction with the CDC.

So that makes him a good guy? President Trump donated his salary for 4 years, so sing his praise.
I'm defending Fauci against false allegations....you know....like I spend most of my time here doing just that. I don't sing the praises of an insurrection inciter, liar, con man, and sore loser, you can do that.

I don't know how to trust anyone or anything.

Fauci is a terrorist, but he's just selling 90 some percent of Americans exactly what they want to buy. This is what people want now. Be scared of everything and don't ever do anything anymore.

I'm scared of a lot of shit, but the thing that scares me the most is never doing anything yet having to live through it. What the hell kind of life is that? Without shit to do, it's definitely time to get going.

You're an idiot.
They are , one of these days when we reflect, the CDC and people like Fauci need a complete overhaul. How is the world do you come out on Wednesday and say there is no testing needed for asymptomatic people that have met this criteria and by Sunday you are running around in circles again. These people are nothing but incompetent and lifelong hacks.

They are , one of these days when we reflect, the CDC and people like Fauci need a complete overhaul. How is the world do you come out on Wednesday and say there is no testing needed for asymptomatic people that have met this criteria and by Sunday you are running around in circles again. These people are nothing but incompetent and lifelong hacks.
You're a complete idiot. I mean, really, you are an idiot. You don't qualify to suggest overhauls of anything after voting for and then defending a chronically lying scumbag as president that incited an insurrection against the United States government in an effort to overturn a free and fair election. Oath breaking scumbag.

You're a complete idiot. I mean, really, you are an idiot. You don't qualify to suggest overhauls of anything after voting for and then defending a chronically lying scumbag as president that incited an insurrection against the United States government in an effort to overturn a free and fair election. Oath breaking scumbag.
Well, so you can't explain their 3 or 4 day flip flop. Then, they do it while there is a shortage of tests?

Hold on a damn minute. Herdman voted for Biden???

one of these days when we reflect, the CDC and people like Fauci need a complete overhaul

When will this be?

I can't believe people keep putting up with this stuff. It has to be because they like it. Until we have some kind of majority of Americans come out and say this stuff is a big joke, this is what we're going to have.

It seems like there are not enough of us non believers in this farce. Way outnumbered. I am considering trying to join the people who believe it, but how do you believe something you just can't believe?

It's just not any good for me to sit at home, do nothing forever and say it's because of some made up disease.

Even if it was real, I'd still have to go out and do something and just take my chances. Everybody else can do this stuff. I don't see how. Somehow, one way or another, there has to be people who still want to go out and get some stuff done instead of stay home and wait for somebody on TV to tell them when to think about trying again in the world.

It's just not any good for me to sit at home, do nothing forever and say it's because of some made up disease.

Even if it was real, I'd still have to go out and do something and just take my chances. Everybody else can do this stuff. I don't see how. Somehow, one way or another, there has to be people who still want to go out and get some stuff done instead of stay home and wait for somebody on TV to tell them when to think about trying again in the world.
It's painfully obvious that you can take trips without leaving home.

I really can't though. I leave home every day. When I'm at home, I hear the voices to do it. I have to leave. On days off, I drive hundreds of miles. On work days when I go to the office, all day there's at least something other than the voices.

At home, the voices. Loud. The shirts. The towels. Blankets. Door knobs. Chairs.

I won't stay home with that. Only for sleeping, showering and that's it. I spend as much time away from home as I can. Home is death. If I have to go back there forever, I'm checking into the hospital. Just can't do it again.

When will this be?

I can't believe people keep putting up with this stuff. It has to be because they like it. Until we have some kind of majority of Americans come out and say this stuff is a big joke, this is what we're going to have.

It seems like there are not enough of us non believers in this farce. Way outnumbered. I am considering trying to join the people who believe it, but how do you believe something you just can't believe?
Probably never. Just like Vanderbilt gets to stay in the SEC for some reason. They won't do anything to the CDC or Fraudci.

I didn't know it, but found out some people think this is all to rig future elections.

If this rigging goes on like this for a long time, will the losers finally stand up and do anything or not? Right now, collectively, we, if we exist, the Republicans, the losers, whatever, are just laying down and dying.

It seems like we're outnumbered and we know it. Doomed. It would be OK to keep on losing elections, but not if this is what it takes to keep on losing them. Fake illnesses so people can stay home and cast fake votes.

Very shaky ground, all of it. This is going to last so long that I doubt I'll live to see how it ends. Dying with all this unrest.

I need out of politics, but it rules your whole life. Even out of it, you still have to be in masks and a world of people faking working at home.

So what does it take then to be smart enough to stay home, do nothing and be scared of this fake bird flu?

Are you really going to do this stuff the rest of your life? Hell, you're older than I am. I can't stand it now thinking about the rest of my time on earth dealing with this garbage. Never coming to an end.

It would be nice to know how people can just accept this. I probably can't or won't, but I just wonder what goes through the minds of people who can. Just give up everything for this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT