ADVERTISEMENT

Why Fauci can't be trusted

Hey idiot. Do you stop at red lights when they're red??

Terrible comparison, because with this disease it's a huge red light in your face 24 hours a day.

I would eventually run it just like I do every other one that stays red forever and I see nobody's coming. Holy cow, this fake bird flu red light is never ending. I'd have to shake in the floor with 28 masks on and call 911 for people to come over and give me shots and make sure I didn't have the thing.

If I truly believed in this thing and was afraid of getting it, I'd be completely frozen in fear. I almost am already, but not of this.

Terrible comparison, because with this disease it's a huge red light in your face 24 hours a day.

I would eventually run it just like I do every other one that stays red forever and I see nobody's coming. Holy cow, this fake bird flu red light is never ending. I'd have to shake in the floor with 28 masks on and call 911 for people to come over and give me shots and make sure I didn't have the thing.

If I truly believed in this thing and was afraid of getting it, I'd be completely frozen in fear. I almost am already, but not of this.
You idiot. You should never stop at red lights. All other cars are fake. There's no danger. How can you be scared of fake cars? How can you live in fear of fake cars and fake consequences? Stopping at red lights is worse than dying. Worse than anything really. I can't believe all these people stopping at red lights. I know people in Mason County that stop at red lights. Some of them are my family. I can't believe they do that. How can anyone do that? The end is near. At least I hope so. I'd rather die than stop at red lights. I read about red lights in school. I believed the stupid books and red lights. Not anymore. I'm done with red lights. Just done.

This is bad. Holy cow, this is a horrendous comparison. Not even close.

Not even as good as the guy at work who now convinced me to quit wearing my seat belt. I was wearing it until we fussed about the fake bird flu. Fussed about masks.

He said wearing a mask is like wearing a seat belt. He was right. Big waste that restricts you from being able to do anything. So now I don't wear masks or seat belts. Now the next thing would be finding underwear and pants that don't squeeze my waist. I don't know how truly fat people can stand it. Even when I was down to bones, the shit squeezed too tight. Can't imagine it with barrels of fat around it.

This is bad. Holy cow, this is a horrendous comparison. Not even close.

Not even as good as the guy at work who now convinced me to quit wearing my seat belt. I was wearing it until we fussed about the fake bird flu. Fussed about masks.

He said wearing a mask is like wearing a seat belt. He was right. Big waste that restricts you from being able to do anything. So now I don't wear masks or seat belts. Now the next thing would be finding underwear and pants that don't squeeze my waist. I don't know how truly fat people can stand it. Even when I was down to bones, the shit squeezed too tight. Can't imagine it with barrels of fat around it.
It's not a comparison Lady Kate. It's just me mocking you.

The thing I can't do is all the acting.

This is why I fail as a Hollywood culture wannabe. I can't fake all this stuff. I know the thing is to pretend to be for liberal stuff, but really don't do any of it in your own life.

I'm supposed to say masks are great, get your shots, etc., but then I don't really have to do it or believe in it.

That just doesn't work for me. I want to admit right out what the hell I think and do about everything. No bullshit, no deception. I don't want the masks, don't want the shots, don't want seat belts and don't really want to swallow more food than whatever the bare minimum is necessary to keep from becoming completely helpless.

What does that mean?

Whatever it means, I hate the damn masks. That's all there is to it. You all can force feed the damn shit down my throat, in my face, whatever you want, but you can't make me ever like it.

You all actually like it. Not just you. My sister. People here at work bitching at me over it. You're the maskers, Mask Nazis, etc., and I'm the kind of people you want to make miserable just for kicks or something.

Still, over the majority of the time this bullshit has been out, I have not worn a mask. You can wear it all you want. It's stupid as hell. Unless I'm standing right in front of people threatening or bitching to me about it, I'm not wearing it.

What does that mean?

Whatever it means, I hate the damn masks. That's all there is to it. You all can force feed the damn shit down my throat, in my face, whatever you want, but you can't make me ever like it.

You all actually like it. Not just you. My sister. People here at work bitching at me over it. You're the maskers, Mask Nazis, etc., and I'm the kind of people you want to make miserable just for kicks or something.

Still, over the majority of the time this bullshit has been out, I have not worn a mask. You can wear it all you want. It's stupid as hell. Unless I'm standing right in front of people threatening or bitching to me about it, I'm not wearing it.
Let me clarify....your acting is idiotic.

Who am I really then? If I'm just all an act, what's the real me?

I truly don't know that and will admit it right out. I have no idea who I am anymore. I see stuff in the mirror. Weird stuff that others apparently don't even see.

Back when I was bones, I saw a real fat man in every mirror except one. In that one, I saw the skeleton. Now I'm big and fat no matter what, but back then that's what I saw.

Maybe Rihanna will help me find out who I am, but I'm waiting to see if they require masks if I go to the Columbus location.

Mostly, I'd have to say I'm one of those burned out people with the sensory processing stuff.

One of my sisters is a full blown autistic who can't speak. I probably got some of that. After getting this old with it, you really get tired of anything sensory. Lights get too bright. Noises get too loud. Everything pinches, squeezes, etc.

That's the main reason I can't do the masks. I also these days don't do well on watching football games, being around crowds, loud people, bright stuff, TVs over 24 inches, etc.

For me, the mask is over the line on it. I'm exhausted from the rest of it and the mask is the breaking point. If I could really physically be comfortable with it on, I'd wear it just to get people off my back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT