ADVERTISEMENT

Why isn’t yagsiyenots considered a hostile?

No I get it, the whole could and couldn’t care less thing is played out. But hey, as usual you’re way behind the times. Like your views on the world, racist bastard.
do what? where you get off on calling me that, you sloped forehead, english challenged POS?

Reactions: 19MU88
So where is Yags an asst coach? Has that been answered in this thread?
I'm still trying to put it together, but from what I can gather, he works for a Colonel Mustard who uses a candlestick (for some strange reason) and holds practices in a ballroom.

Reactions: 19MU88
I really don’t. These boards are nothing more than a game of ultimate one upsmanship. Which is why we go back and forth the way we do.
Marine I like your posts sometimes. Hope u like mine sometimes. This board is good. Decent people. I feel very bad for those who don't believe in God, especially rifle. He could spread the gospel like no one else
. I care for everyone on here.Just praying for mom to get better. I'm here staying the night with mom.in ICU.

Sisters..PRAYERS your way for your Mom from Charlotte. Praise GOD from whom all Blessings flow; Praise HIM all creatures her below; Praise HIM above, ye heavenly host; Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Amen.

HerdZilla22 (G Sweeney in Charlotte)

Reactions: sistersville
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT