ADVERTISEMENT

Why isn’t yagsiyenots considered a hostile?

After a year or so of people attempting to find out where the famous YAGs is living and coaching, I'm sort of amazed that nobody has figured it out. He's even provided a few clues, but still, guys like Fever and Sluggo continue to fail at their attempts to be a sleuth.

I'm willing to do a tell all, but first you have to send me a nice finders fee. Something along the lines of $30,000.00.

Until then, I'll simply watch him coach when his team is competing on national TV. I can say this though, he's in an area where there's unlimited tail. He could drive North or South a short distance, and really hit up on some bush.

r
Slightly off topic but what is your hypothetical daughter doing this weekend?
She is interviewing for a job at Hooters, has Yoga class and massage on Saturday, she said she is making some kind of video with her friends Saturday evening(her friends call me "daddy"), and then she is going to study her Sunday school lesson and we are going to the gun range on Sunday. Oh, she and her friends said something about going to the toy store as well. Not sure what the hell they are talking about.

Ryan .....oh yeah....
Ryan is 38 years old and was born on 07/26/1979. Currently, Ryan lives in Huntington, WV; and previously lived in Mc Lean, VA. Sometimes Ryan goes by various nicknames including Ryan C Ryan. Ryan is now married.
Just a quick Bing name search. Now, that wasn’t so hard, was it? Your wife must be proud, you whoring around behind her back. You’re not the only one on here who knows how to use a keyboard. You’ve brought this on yourself, junior....

I can't imagine how disappointing it must be to think you have made some immaculately clever, "take that" type of revengeful post only to have many other posters tell you that you failed miserably.

But I don't want you to be like your father and quit after not really accomplishing anything. So I'd like to give you another chance. You're good at accepting second chances. Think if you weren't given another chance after that incident on October 25th, 1992. You probably wouldn't be allowed to sell insurance anymore. And I'd like to be some help for you:

I haven't stepped foot in Huntington in about a decade. I haven't lived in West Virginia in over 15 years. And though people have pretended to be me by setting up credit cards in my name, attempting to open a cell phone line in my name, and even starting a social media page trying to be me, none that I know of have ever tried getting married under my name; I've never been married. So if Alex is out of the closet by now, you can tell him that his dreams aren't completely crushed.

Oh, and one more way to help: try hiring a lawn service. Those weeds growing out of the mud-front lawn and the overgrown trees/shrubs in front of your house really don't do your neighborhood any favors.

I can't imagine how disappointing it must be to think you have made some immaculately clever, "take that" type of revengeful post only to have many other posters tell you that you failed miserably.

But I don't want you to be like your father and quit after not really accomplishing anything. So I'd like to give you another chance. You're good at accepting second chances. Think if you weren't given another chance after that incident on October 25th, 1992. You probably wouldn't be allowed to sell insurance anymore. And I'd like to be some help for you:

I haven't stepped foot in Huntington in about a decade. I haven't lived in West Virginia in over 15 years. And though people have pretended to be me by setting up credit cards in my name, attempting to open a cell phone line in my name, and even starting a social media page trying to be me, none that I know of have ever tried getting married under my name; I've never been married. So if Alex is out of the closet by now, you can tell him that his dreams aren't completely crushed.

Oh, and one more way to help: try hiring a lawn service. Those weeds growing out of the mud-front lawn and the overgrown trees/shrubs in front of your house really don't do your neighborhood any favors.
My old neighbor, Jermaine, used to say Kobe when he shot his 15 ft jumper. It was a fraud.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
Ryan,
First off, I am enough of a man to apogize when I have crossed a line.
I should not have made those insinuations against you. This board is supposed to be made up of fans of Marshall sports, and I singled you out as the topic. Having said that, you have crossed about 3 red lines in seeking revenge. You have attacked my Dad as being a quitter; nothing could be further from the truth. He is 18 years into retirement and his history of community service resulted in a Huntington Wall of Fame recognition. Secondly, you attacked me by doing some kind of deep dive internet research to a date over 25 years ago. What any of us do to make a living should be off-limits on here. Finally, you lobbed a terrible slur against our son. If this doesn’t show what kind of cruel and vindictive person you are, I don’t know what will. You don’t attack a man’s family, Ryan.

tenor.gif

Ryan,
First off, I am enough of a man to apogize when I have crossed a line.
I should not have made those insinuations against you. This board is supposed to be made up of fans of Marshall sports, and I singled you out as the topic. Having said that, you have crossed about 3 red lines in seeking revenge. You have attacked my Dad as being a quitter; nothing could be further from the truth. He is 18 years into retirement and his history of community service resulted in a Huntington Wall of Fame recognition. Secondly, you attacked me by doing some kind of deep dive internet research to a date over 25 years ago. What any of us do to make a living should be off-limits on here. Finally, you lobbed a terrible slur against our son. If this doesn’t show what kind of cruel and vindictive person you are, I don’t know what will. You don’t attack a man’s family, Ryan.

First, I appreciate the apology. It isn't needed, but it doesn't go unnoticed. My comment about your dad being a "quitter" . . . it was about him retiring from the political world. At some point, all of us "retire" or "quit" something. Calling him a "quitter" due to his recent announcement not to seek reelection isn't logical considering the number of years he put in and his age; but it wasn't an attempt at being logical. It was an attempt at getting a rise out of you. Clearly, he isn't a "quitter" in the way the word has a negative connotation, but the purpose of using that word was effective. Seeing that both of you are Republicans, I'd like to suggest you visit the Pullman Board. The Republicans need all of the help they can get over there, and you seem to be at their intelligence level. With them, it is all about quantity over quality.

I didn't do any deep-dive internet research. I also didn't attempt to do anything to hurt your career or take a jab at your ability to do it. I simply referenced it. You sure have had no problem liking posts others have made which mentioned my career, so the hypocrisy seems a bit strong with this complaint. I also never used your full name so that internet search engines capture it. You, on the other hand, did that numerous times. Based on this complaint of yours, it is quite clear that you are far more the egregious violator of it than I am.

Your last complaint is that I "lobbed a terrible slur" at your son. I am not seeing where I did that. I referenced that your incorrect belief that I am married may be disheartening for your son if he is gay. If I called him a "child-raping, murderous thief," that would be a "terrible slur." Noting that a person may be gay is not a slur in any way. Only a closed-minded, Republican bigot would think that being gay is something negative . . . or referencing that somebody may be gay is "a terrible slur." If this doesn't show what kind of morally-bankrupt guy you are, then I don't know what does.

Your final comment was that I shouldn't attack a guy's family. Well, my hypothetical wife (which you didn't know at the time didn't exist) would like to ask you some questions about that stance, since you claimed I was "whoring around on her."

Last edited:
First, I appreciate the apology. It isn't needed, but it doesn't go unnoticed. My comment about your dad being a "quitter" . . . it was about him retiring from the political world. At some point, all of us "retire" or "quit" something. Calling him a "quitter" due to his recent announcement not to seek reelection isn't logical considering the number of years he put in and his age; but it wasn't an attempt at being logical. It was an attempt at getting a rise out of you. Clearly, he isn't a "quitter" in the way the word has a negative connotation, but the purpose of using that word was effective. Seeing that both of you are Republicans, I'd like to suggest you visit the Pullman Board. The Republicans need all of the help they can get over there, and you seem to be at their intelligence level. With them, it is all about quantity over quality.

I didn't do any deep-dive internet research. I also didn't attempt to do anything to hurt your career or take a jab at your ability to do it. I simply referenced it. You sure have had no problem liking posts others have made which mentioned my career, so the hypocrisy seems a bit strong with this complaint. I also never used your full name so that internet search engines capture it. You, on the other hand, did that numerous times. Based on this complaint of yours, it is quite clear that you are far more the egregious violator of it than I am.

Your last complaint is that I "lobbed a terrible slur" at your son. I am not seeing where I did that. I referenced that your incorrect belief that I am married may be disheartening for your son if he is gay. If I called him a "child-raping, murderous thief," that would be a "terrible slur." Noting that a person may be gay is not a slur in any way. Only a closed-minded, Republican bigot would think that being gay is something negative . . . or referencing that somebody may be gay is "a terrible slur." If this doesn't show what kind of morally-bankrupt guy you are, then I don't know what does.

Your final comment was that I shouldn't attack a guy's family. Well, my hypothetical wife (which you didn't know at the time didn't exist) would like to ask you some questions about that stance, since you claimed I was "whoring around on her."
Proud of you rifle!!! Proud of you son.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
Willing to call a truce if you are, Chris. Just let me know.....

Willing to call what a truce - mocking you for being a moron and not being smart enough to know not to continue making yourself look foolish? Sorry, I will always mock you for that, as will others, who have shown you that in this thread. Remember, you're the one who started this thread, crybaby.

Didn't somebody already tell you in this thread that those sites are extremely notorious for bad info, yet you continued it? You just did it again - you must have used the same site that @WV-FAN used a few years ago when he got the wrong father's name for me, too. So, wrong wife, wrong city/state, wrong person with my name, wrong father's name.

You see, those sites all piggyback off of each other. If one of them puts something, the others all do the same. That is how they get info- they pull info from tons of different sources. A lot of them are reliable and plenty are unreliable. If one of them uses incorrect data, then most of the others also use that same incorrect data. I can give you the name of a P.I. who I recommend to get accurate data since you seem to be spending a lot of time on this. @sluggo72 may also want to help, since he has been doing this since at least August. @CarolinaHerdzilla 's attorney has been at it since 2009, so you may also ask him for help.

Now, you have made repeated, severe violations of the Rivals terms and conditions. The info you posted can easily be used to harass. The info I posted was not able to be used so that others could find out your identity or used to harass you. So, no, I don't want a truce. I will continue making you look stupid each time you deserve it. My suggestion is to try your hardest to stop being stupid, but that may be too difficult of a task for you.

Reactions: WV-FAN
Well, as the OP I am ready to put this baby to bed. I believe this subject has run out of combustible material. I will always have an issue with how we treat each other on here. It really is a kind of blood sport, where the protagonists try to kill each other while the crowd circles around, placing bets and waiting to see who remains standing.

I love talking Marshall sports; that is the common denominator that brings all of us together. Each of us should be treated with mutual respect, and that is not the case with my subject. A poster making a grammatical error in trying to express his/her(?) opinion shouldn’t have to endure being blessed out with all types of negative attributes, mostly questioning the intelligence of or the perceived physical deficiencies of that person. We all have deficiencies! We come here to share the excitement & disappointment, the optimists and the pessimists, melded together in this big Kelly green melting pot that is HerdNation.

What someone does for a living should mean nothing. Whether one of us is employed as a coach of young men or a dishwasher shouldn’t make a difference.

We lose focus when we let ourselves get caught up in the child-like antics that too often pop up in these discussions. I submit that everyone one of us has worth and is fulfilling God’s plan working in & through their lives to take care of themselves, their families and the greater good. We would do well to follow the golden rule in our dealings with each other. So, not sorry to introduce the topic and can only hope that folks will look at what they are typing before hitting the Enter key. There is plenty of room to disagree w/o the constant desire to destroy whomever is perceived to be threatening their imagined place of dominance, the Alpha male ego that can’t stand to be thought of as anything less than the brightest among us. The Wizard seemed to be all-powerful until the curtain was pulled back! So, I take leave of this topic. Seems like it has been entertaining, and I believe my question has been answered numerous times in the responses contained herein. I harbor no animus against anyone on this message board. It is impossible to hate someone when you don’t know them. Look forward to chiming in with my 2 cents and reading the different perspectives of all of you!

WS

Last edited:
While I agree with a lot of what you said W-S I think you’re taking this way too seriously. This is a message board where users with fake names come to and converse about several different topics. One should never take it that serious.

Ryan Koobe was a Baseball (catcher) player & Football member (LB & special teams ) at Marshall in the early 2000s [1999-2003]. He was a better than decent catcher and gave some sound advice to Kevin Russell Shackelford when Shack was the backstop for The HERD. Kevin is from Charlotte [I'm good friends with his Dad & Mon...we were involved in HiTech marketing for two years]. Shackelford became a pitcher after his junior year at Marshall because he could throw the ball in the low--mid 90's. Kevin was drafted by the Brewers and is now is a middle relief pitcher for the Cincy Reds.

Rifle lettered in 2 sports at Marshall.

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

Zilla, not sure when the person you describe gave Kevin Shackelford the advice, but Kevin, born in April 1989, wouldn't have been around MU much between 99-03. He did play catcher for the Herd in 2008-09 and pitched in 2010.

Had a chance to be up with the Reds at the start of this season, but has been hurt. Not sure if he is on the DL currently or is down in the minors. Hopefully, he be up in the Bigs with the Reds before too long! Other than being pretty awful offensively, in pitching and in fielding, they're really not too bad as a major league club! :)

While I agree with a lot of what you said W-S I think you’re taking this way too seriously. This is a message board where users with fake names come to and converse about several different topics. One should never take it that serious.

EASY for you to say.....Marine03.
..when you are not the one that has FALSE statements said about you. Have A Blessed day...GOD IS GREAT!

HerdZilla22 (Gary Sweeney) in Charlotte

Well, as the OP I am ready to put this baby to bed. I believe this subject has run out of combustible material. I will always have an issue with how we treat each other on here. It really is a kind of blood sport, where the protagonists try to kill each other while the crowd circles around, placing bets and waiting to see who remains standing.

I love talking Marshall sports; that is the common denominator that brings all of us together. Each of us should be treated with mutual respect, and that is not the case with my subject. A poster making a grammatical error in trying to express his/her(?) opinion shouldn’t have to endure being blessed out with all types of negative attributes, mostly questioning the intelligence of or the perceived physical deficiencies of that person. We all have deficiencies! We come here to share the excitement & disappointment, the optimists and the pessimists, melded together in this big Kelly green melting pot that is HerdNation.

What someone does for a living should mean nothing. Whether one of us is employed as a coach of young men or a dishwasher shouldn’t make a difference.

We lose focus when we let ourselves get caught up in the child-like antics that too often pop up in these discussions. I submit that everyone one of us has worth and is fulfilling God’s plan working in & through their lives to take care of themselves, their families and the greater good. We would do well to follow the golden rule in our dealings with each other. So, not sorry to introduce the topic and can only hope that folks will look at what they are typing before hitting the Enter key. There is plenty of room to disagree w/o the constant desire to destroy whomever is perceived to be threatening their imagined place of dominance, the Alpha male ego that can’t stand to be thought of as anything less than the brightest among us. The Wizard seemed to be all-powerful until the curtain was pulled back! So, I take leave of this topic. Seems like it has been entertaining, and I believe my question has been answered numerous times in the responses contained herein. I harbor no animus against anyone on this message board. It is impossible to hate someone when you don’t know them. Look forward to chiming in with my 2 cents and reading the different perspectives of all of you!

WS

EXCELLENT words to live by
.....W-S HERD FAN...Hope to see you along the HERD Highway.....

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
EASY for you to say.....Marine03...when you are not the one that has FALSE statements said about you. Have A Blessed day...GOD IS GREAT!

Rifle and I have been back and forth several times over several years on here. You obviously haven’t paid enough attention. It’s all about your willingness to simply not give ZERO FVCKS about it and move on

Rifle and I have been back and forth several times over several years on here. You obviously haven’t paid enough attention. It’s all about your willingness to simply not give ZERO FVCKS about it and move on
if you don't give zero fvcks then you must give some fvcks. this is akin to could care less versus couldn't care less.

i understand why rifle quit wasting time going 'back and forth' with you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT