ADVERTISEMENT

Why isn’t yagsiyenots considered a hostile?

I'm going to buck the trend here and say let the dude stay...

Either you need help with counting or you don't know what "buck the trend" really means. You aren't bucking the trend by arguing against me being banned. There has been about a 3:1 ratio of people supporting NOT banning me as opposed to those supporting banning me. So, by you saying I shouldn't be banned, you aren't bucking the trend.

But I am never opposed to someone repeatedly demonstrating they are a complete jack@ss on a daily basis.

Weren't you the guy who defended a poster and went on a comically bad Nickelodeon inspired insult binge against me, only to then realize what you were attacking me for doing was exactly what I was calling out the poster you were defending for doing? Yeah, that was you.

Did you "fire up some bongs" and "dig up some homies" before thinking of some more witty insults that you used such as "you live in the garage apartment of your parents," "your cars are just rental cars," and "your girlfriends are actually just prostitutes?

Further, you shouldn't have capitalized "major" or "sports" like you did. In your last sentence, you needed a comma and also shouldn't have capitalized "athlete."

I capitalize for emphasization and tone (for sarcasm).

Only one mock as you say was FatWolfTeen or whoever in the hell. He signed up three weeks ago, I can careless what he has to say.

Emphasization? The word would be "emphasis." You capitalize random words for sarcasm? I'm not sure you understand what "sarcasm" means, child.

Only one mock as you say was FatWolfTeen or whoever in the hell.

And Sistersville and GK . . .

He signed up three weeks ago, I can careless what he has to say.

No. You're intending to say that you "couldn't" care less. If you could care less, like you stated, that means you actually care some amount. If you couldn't care less, that means you don't care at all since it would be impossible to care less for it.

Please tell me you don't have a Marshall degree.

Emphasization
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/emphasization
http://www.yourdictionary.com/emphasization

Wasn't that the guy who had to have his wife post cause he had hyperventilation during the Whitchy St. Game?

No. You're intending to say that you "couldn't" care less. If you could care less, like you stated, that means you actually care some amount. If you couldn't care less, that means you don't care at all since it would be impossible to care less for it.

Life must be fairly Bleak being you huh?

You are justifying a non-word by linking an open source dictionary that any idiot can change? Give a link to a real dictionary that contains the word.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Life must be fairly Bleak being you huh?

We can compare if you'd like.

You are justifying a non-word by linking an open source dictionary that any idiot can change? Give a link to a real dictionary that contains the word.

Don't waste your time. He claims to capitalize words that shouldn't be capitalized to show "sarcasm." Sir, I apologize that your grand return had to be wasted on this fool.

And now I am really confused with this name. Am I not the only one with dual names?

Emphasization? The word would be "emphasis." You capitalize random words for sarcasm? I'm not sure you understand what "sarcasm" means, child.

Please tell me you don't have a Marshall degree.

Brutal.

"Could care less"....Jesus, that's like fingernails on a chalkboard.

How come you don’t post under Riflearm these days? I always enjoy the spice you add to the threads and the battles you have had with zilla over the years. Sometimes it may be a little too edgy but always super entertaining!

I always enjoy the spice you add to the threads and the battles you have had with zilla over the years. Sometimes it may be a little too edgy but always super entertaining!

Thank you. Harvey Weinstein and I are in discussions about making a movie based on the Riflearm (and his associated names) character.

How come you don’t post under Riflearm these days?

It's a bit of a long story, but I will post it until the moderators whack it due to their loyalty to the previous board owner. And, on my mother's life, all of it is true, accurate, and not taken out of context:

The former board owner (for the sake of anonymity, I will discretely refer to him as "Mark doesn't give two f@cks! Campbell") shut down the smack board. Why did he shut down the smack board? He shut down the smack board because a wvu fan obsessively cried over a Marshall poster(s) dropping hard to decipher hints about his identity. Mark "I don't give two f@cks!" Campbell showed extreme disloyalty to the Marshall fans and threatened to ban them due to the wvu fan's crying. He insisted that if anyone posted any type of personal information about that wvu poster, he would ban them all for life. As a result, those Marshall fans conspired to blow up the smack board in retaliation for the board owner's Benedict Arnold inspired, traitorous actions.

Even though the crybaby wvu fan stated that I was not one of the people he was complaining about, Mark "doesn't give two f@cks!" Campbell banned me, along with three other Marshall posters (HerdNation historians have nicknamed this group The Four Horseman). Due to the actions of The Four Horseman, Mark "doesn't give two f@cks!" Campbell then shut down the smack board.

HerdNation elders vehemently opposed the treacherous act of Mark "doesn't give two f@cks!" Campbell. There was a mass exodus of the majority of most active HerdNation posters to other boards. At that time, seeing the boards look more barren than the Herald-Dispatch's old distribution office, Mark "doesn't give two f@cks!" Campbell sent a memo, through another poster, to me. The memo was to let me know that he wasn't serious about banning me, that he just was giving me a temporary suspension included in the bannings of the other Horseman. However, at that point, I had made my decision. I didn't want to be on the same team as Benedict Arnold. I stayed loyal to the other Horseman.

On another board, I posted screenshots that of Facebook communication that I had had with Mark "doesn't give two f@cks!" Campbell a few years earlier. The communication, initiated by Mark "doesn't give two f@cks!" Campbell, was regarding another poster on the board; a Marshall fan.

That Marshall fan was new to the board and was annoying Mark "doesn't give two f@cks!" Campbell with his posts. Using the info that the annoying Marshall fan signed up with on his Rivals account, Mark "doesn't give two f@cks" Campbell figured out who the Marshall fan was. He provided me with that information in order for me to post personal information about him on here and run him off of the board.

In other words, what Mark "doesn't give two f@cks!" Campbell banned four long-time Marshall fans for allegedly doing to a wvu fan was something that he was actually promoting other Marshall fans to do to a fellow Marshall fan.

Of course, when these screenshots were posted on another board, they made their way to this board. Mark "doesn't give two f@cks!" Campbell was distraught, understandably, as he was exposed for being the world's biggest hypocrite along with a disloyal fool. Even though the wvu fan who was crying insisted that not all of The Four Horseman were guilty of the accusations, it didn't matter.

At a Marshall athletic event, one of The Four Horseman, another longtime poster, approached Mark "doesn't give two f@cks!" Campbell to ask him about why everyone was banned. Mark "doesn't give two f@cks!" Campbell then asked if the Horseman wanted to "take this outside" in a threat to fight him. When the Horseman accepted the offer and started to head outside, Mark "doesn't give two f@cks!" Campbell quickly changed his tune and said he was there to watch a game and now didn't want to go outside.

Immediately after those screenshots made it here, Mark "doesn't give two f@cks!" Campbell unfriended me on Facebook. Shortly thereafter, he sold the board to the current owner.

Those screenshots were quickly deleted after making it here, are still saved, and many posters who are still active on this board saw them. Of course, Mark "doesn't give two f@cks!" Campbell said they were taken out of context, but there is no way to take the Facebook messages out of context. It is very clear what they read.

So, "riflearm" is banned. Even though I was told by a middle-man that it was only going to be a temporary ban for me, I opted to stay loyal to those who fought the good fight, and I made sure that the ban was not to be lifted.

Lmbo at you guys whining over Rifle. He must really live in your heads to start an entire thread over it. For all the battles back and forth over the years with rifle and many others on the board I’d never stoop so low as to start a thread about it. And to consider an Alum a “hostile? What the FOOK! A troll is one thing, but someone who brings a high level of thinking to the forums is completely different. My advice is to get better at making your arguments or simply don’t engage.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Rifle was on campus when I was (99-04), definitely played in 2 sports. Sluggo you need to move on.
I like when his minions chime in. I know he played baseball, so what is the other sport? Football? No record him lettering in football. No record of him playing football for Marshall in 2002 as it says in his ACU bio. No shame in that, but why make stuff up?
What gets me is, in the same bio on the ACU site, it says
'in 2013, BC qb Quentin Williams led the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conf. in pass efficiency, completion percentage, yards per attempt and yards per completion...' which is all true and sounds impressive, but yet if go to the BC site you find a guy named Jim Pry (btw an MU grad) is the OC/AHC/QB coach, so why wouldnt that guy get the credit? Why embellish to pump up a resume? There are other ways to say that. http://www.bcuathletics.com/coaches.aspx?path=football&roster=37

Jim Pry is entering into his fifth season at Bethune-Cookman University. In his first four years with the Wildcats program, the veteran offensive coach has helped to produce one of the most prolific offensive attacks in all of FCS football. Also working directly with the quarterbacks, Pry is known for turning in high-powered offensive schemes and units since his arrival in college football.
In 2015, Pry worked with redshirt senior quarterback Quentin Williams, helping to establish the Tampa native as the Football Championship Subdivision (FCS) season leader in passing efficiency. In all, the Wildcats offense was once again an explosive unit, averaging 31.4 points per game and once again serving as one of the highest scoring offenses in the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference (MEAC). The passing game was as explosive as it’s ever been under Pry’s watch in 2015, averaging 253.2 yards per game through the air. Meanwhile, the offense as a whole picked up 445 yards per game, seeing the rushing offense earn 4.4 yards per clip (191.8 yards/game).
During the 2014 campaign, the Bethune-Cookman rushing offense ranked third in the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference (MEAC) with 199.2 yards per game. The total offense finished fifth, averaging 361.4 yards per game. In scoring offense, the Cats were fourth (27.4 points/game). However, Pry orchestrated the B-CU quarterback tandem of Larry Brihm, Jr. and Quentin Williams atop the MEAC in pass efficiency (132.0). Brihm finished the campaign leading the league in efficiency (138.7), while Williams was just behind in third (132.2). Williams also finished fifth in the conference for passing yards per game, averaging 118.8 per contest. Williams went on to finish fifth in the league in total offense (142.4 yards/game).
In 2013, Pry helped the Wildcats offensive attack finish among the national leaders in scoring offensive for the fourth consecutive year under head coach Brian Jenkins. His powerful mix of run and pass has transformed the B-CU quarterback attack into one of the most vaunted in the MEAC. Pry was instrumental in running back Isidore Jackson becoming the school’s all-time leading rush towards the end of the season, and helping in quarterback Quentin Williams jumping to 11th all-time in B-CU history with 175 career completions, in just two years of action. That includes, Williams sharing time alongside Brodrick Waters and Jackie Wilson for two seasons. Throughout the year, Pry orchestrated an offense that averaged 30.3 points per game against league opponents – the second time in as many years the Cats have averaged above 30 points per contest against conference opponents.

A native of Altoona, Pa., Pry got his start in coaching at his alma mater, Marshall University, as a graduate assistant from 1973-74. Pry graduated from Marshall with a degree in Physical Education in 1974, going on to earn his Master’s Degree from the school in the same field in 1975.

now if you go deep enough into the BC site, old Stoney is Gay is listed and it does say QBs. And that is all it says, so maybe when Jim Pry was actually coaching the QB's Stoney was there to warm them up? But really why make up stuff?

Only one mock as you say was FatWolfTeen or whoever in the hell. He signed up three weeks ago, I can careless what he has to say.

Fortunately when someone tries to criticize me and I look at their post history and realize they are blatantly retarded, I feel better about who it is that doesn't like me. Your endless circles of nonsense was just really entertaining to read.. a quick summary of it might be:

You: 2+2 is 3 I swear to God"
Person: "Actually 2+2 is 4"
You: "I said 2+3 was 6, so your'e wrong"

I like when his minions chime in. I know he played baseball, so what is the other sport? Football? No record him lettering in football. No record of him playing football for Marshall in 2002 as it says in his ACU bio. No shame in that, but why make stuff up?
What gets me is, in the same bio on the ACU site, it says
'in 2013, BC qb Quentin Williams led the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conf. in pass efficiency, completion percentage, yards per attempt and yards per completion...' which is all true and sounds impressive, but yet if go to the BC site you find a guy named Jim Pry (btw an MU grad) is the OC/AHC/QB coach, so why wouldnt that guy get the credit? Why embellish to pump up a resume? There are other ways to say that. http://www.bcuathletics.com/coaches.aspx?path=football&roster=37

Jim Pry is entering into his fifth season at Bethune-Cookman University. In his first four years with the Wildcats program, the veteran offensive coach has helped to produce one of the most prolific offensive attacks in all of FCS football. Also working directly with the quarterbacks, Pry is known for turning in high-powered offensive schemes and units since his arrival in college football.
In 2015, Pry worked with redshirt senior quarterback Quentin Williams, helping to establish the Tampa native as the Football Championship Subdivision (FCS) season leader in passing efficiency. In all, the Wildcats offense was once again an explosive unit, averaging 31.4 points per game and once again serving as one of the highest scoring offenses in the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference (MEAC). The passing game was as explosive as it’s ever been under Pry’s watch in 2015, averaging 253.2 yards per game through the air. Meanwhile, the offense as a whole picked up 445 yards per game, seeing the rushing offense earn 4.4 yards per clip (191.8 yards/game).
During the 2014 campaign, the Bethune-Cookman rushing offense ranked third in the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference (MEAC) with 199.2 yards per game. The total offense finished fifth, averaging 361.4 yards per game. In scoring offense, the Cats were fourth (27.4 points/game). However, Pry orchestrated the B-CU quarterback tandem of Larry Brihm, Jr. and Quentin Williams atop the MEAC in pass efficiency (132.0). Brihm finished the campaign leading the league in efficiency (138.7), while Williams was just behind in third (132.2). Williams also finished fifth in the conference for passing yards per game, averaging 118.8 per contest. Williams went on to finish fifth in the league in total offense (142.4 yards/game).
In 2013, Pry helped the Wildcats offensive attack finish among the national leaders in scoring offensive for the fourth consecutive year under head coach Brian Jenkins. His powerful mix of run and pass has transformed the B-CU quarterback attack into one of the most vaunted in the MEAC. Pry was instrumental in running back Isidore Jackson becoming the school’s all-time leading rush towards the end of the season, and helping in quarterback Quentin Williams jumping to 11th all-time in B-CU history with 175 career completions, in just two years of action. That includes, Williams sharing time alongside Brodrick Waters and Jackie Wilson for two seasons. Throughout the year, Pry orchestrated an offense that averaged 30.3 points per game against league opponents – the second time in as many years the Cats have averaged above 30 points per contest against conference opponents.

A native of Altoona, Pa., Pry got his start in coaching at his alma mater, Marshall University, as a graduate assistant from 1973-74. Pry graduated from Marshall with a degree in Physical Education in 1974, going on to earn his Master’s Degree from the school in the same field in 1975.

now if you go deep enough into the BC site, old Stoney is Gay is listed and it does say QBs. And that is all it says, so maybe when Jim Pry was actually coaching the QB's Stoney was there to warm them up? But really why make up stuff?

Way to give it the old college Pry.

You're entire thread argument that went on for days trying to justify what statistics count and which ones didn't, all the while being laughed out by the entire board. You recall that yet, Sugar tits?

Bonus points for using "sugar tits".

5c2e19978c88556d51e04165e09c58cd.jpg

Thank you. Harvey Weinstein and I are in discussions about making a movie based on the Riflearm (and his associated names) character.

It's a bit of a long story, but I will post it until the moderators whack it due to their loyalty to the previous board owner. And, on my mother's life, all of it is true, accurate, and not taken out of context:

The former board owner (for the sake of anonymity, I will discretely refer to him as "Mark doesn't give two f@cks! Campbell") shut down the smack board. Why did he shut down the smack board? He shut down the smack board because a wvu fan obsessively cried over a Marshall poster(s) dropping hard to decipher hints about his identity. Mark "I don't give two f@cks!" Campbell showed extreme disloyalty to the Marshall fans and threatened to ban them due to the wvu fan's crying. He insisted that if anyone posted any type of personal information about that wvu poster, he would ban them all for life. As a result, those Marshall fans conspired to blow up the smack board in retaliation for the board owner's Benedict Arnold inspired, traitorous actions.

Even though the crybaby wvu fan stated that I was not one of the people he was complaining about, Mark "doesn't give two f@cks!" Campbell banned me, along with three other Marshall posters (HerdNation historians have nicknamed this group The Four Horseman). Due to the actions of The Four Horseman, Mark "doesn't give two f@cks!" Campbell then shut down the smack board.

HerdNation elders vehemently opposed the treacherous act of Mark "doesn't give two f@cks!" Campbell. There was a mass exodus of the majority of most active HerdNation posters to other boards. At that time, seeing the boards look more barren than the Herald-Dispatch's old distribution office, Mark "doesn't give two f@cks!" Campbell sent a memo, through another poster, to me. The memo was to let me know that he wasn't serious about banning me, that he just was giving me a temporary suspension included in the bannings of the other Horseman. However, at that point, I had made my decision. I didn't want to be on the same team as Benedict Arnold. I stayed loyal to the other Horseman.

On another board, I posted screenshots that of Facebook communication that I had had with Mark "doesn't give two f@cks!" Campbell a few years earlier. The communication, initiated by Mark "doesn't give two f@cks!" Campbell, was regarding another poster on the board; a Marshall fan.

That Marshall fan was new to the board and was annoying Mark "doesn't give two f@cks!" Campbell with his posts. Using the info that the annoying Marshall fan signed up with on his Rivals account, Mark "doesn't give two f@cks" Campbell figured out who the Marshall fan was. He provided me with that information in order for me to post personal information about him on here and run him off of the board.

In other words, what Mark "doesn't give two f@cks!" Campbell banned four long-time Marshall fans for allegedly doing to a wvu fan was something that he was actually promoting other Marshall fans to do to a fellow Marshall fan.

Of course, when these screenshots were posted on another board, they made their way to this board. Mark "doesn't give two f@cks!" Campbell was distraught, understandably, as he was exposed for being the world's biggest hypocrite along with a disloyal fool. Even though the wvu fan who was crying insisted that not all of The Four Horseman were guilty of the accusations, it didn't matter.

At a Marshall athletic event, one of The Four Horseman, another longtime poster, approached Mark "doesn't give two f@cks!" Campbell to ask him about why everyone was banned. Mark "doesn't give two f@cks!" Campbell then asked if the Horseman wanted to "take this outside" in a threat to fight him. When the Horseman accepted the offer and started to head outside, Mark "doesn't give two f@cks!" Campbell quickly changed his tune and said he was there to watch a game and now didn't want to go outside.

Immediately after those screenshots made it here, Mark "doesn't give two f@cks!" Campbell unfriended me on Facebook. Shortly thereafter, he sold the board to the current owner.

Those screenshots were quickly deleted after making it here, are still saved, and many posters who are still active on this board saw them. Of course, Mark "doesn't give two f@cks!" Campbell said they were taken out of context, but there is no way to take the Facebook messages out of context. It is very clear what they read.

So, "riflearm" is banned. Even though I was told by a middle-man that it was only going to be a temporary ban for me, I opted to stay loyal to those who fought the good fight, and I made sure that the ban was not to be lifted.

nakgem.jpg

Reactions: WV-FAN
We've all seen just how much you lack in intelligence. This will further prove it. Your theory didn't just fvck up one way but in multiple ways:

The link you posted claims to be the 2013 staff. It lists Pry as having the titles you stated. Yet when you click on his bio on that 2013 link, it discusses his coaching in 2016, 2015, etc. Now, how could his 2013 page predict the future?

Let me give you another example. Change the year to 2014. What is his title? Why isn't "quarterbacks" listed? Hmmm. Now, change it to 2015 and 2016. Why is "quarterbacks" listed back for him again after it was gone when I had the "quarterbacks" title? Common sense. Try it.

You then quote his bio that talks about him entering his fifth season at BCU. His fifth season, I believe, would have been 2016. I was gone by then. In that very same paragraph talking about his fifth season, it says he also is working directly with the quarterbacks. Well, yeah, because he had gone back to having that title after I left. Did it say he was working directly with the quarterbacks in 2013, 2014, 2015, etc.? Nope. Why? Because it wasn't his position, hence why it is mentioned in the same paragraph as talking about his fifth season (after I had left).

But lets dumb it down for you some more:

Your copy-and-paste discusses Pry's success with quarterbacks in some years and in other years also mentions his success his running backs had. So, was he coaching running backs and quarterbacks, or just maybe, are offensive coordinators given credit (rightfully so) when different position units succeed under their control (which would also include receivers, tight ends, and offensive line). Exactly. Doh!

That's one part you have correct. When they owed me nearly six-figures in pay, they did attempt to scrub my bio so they could attempt to argue out of it. Of course, I was far brighter than all three of their attorneys (each of whom they subsequently fired over the course of the litigation), and I had already saved all of the bios and other pertinent information needed. So, yes, the bios were deleted, and frankly, it doesn't impact anything one way or the other. I have them all saved if your obsession would like to see what they had written about me for years.

Minions? Oh, no. That is just my seventh name that I use on here, remember?

Game programs, jerseys with name on the back, bowl rings with name and number on them, EA Sports check sent to me for having my position/number in their game the same as my position/number, pictures . . . it's all there, moron.

This is almost getting as bad for you as the MWC thread where every attempt you tried was woefully shot down, leaving you to have to try another desperate, separate attempt.

You're a moron. You've been labeled that by many people now on this board, some posters whom I have no idea who they are. As dumb as you sound, I can only imagine you look as dumb as this guy, eh, @W-S HerdFan ?

YfhLSKu.jpg
then why arent you listed in the 2002 media guide? or the 2002 roster?

then why arent you listed in the 2002 media guide? or the 2002 roster?

Based on the intelligence level exhibited, it wouldn't be a surprise to find out you were looking at the 2003 roster, couldn't read, or simply are making some other moronic error.

I don't know what you're looking at to verify anything. What I do know is that if you look at the game programs (start with the GMAC Bowl since it was the last one of that season) or any other form of proof (which I have listed already on here), or listen to people who were on campus at the time and have already confirmed the claim in this thread, you will end up looking a lot smarter for once in your life.

I'm sure somewhere I have a game program, my bowl/conference championship ring, jersey with my name on it, pictures of me on the field (jersey, etc.), etc. Sure, I could take the time to post that as proof, which inevitably, if you continue proving how dumb you are, I will end up doing. But don't you think - in today's day and age with the internet and after the O'Leary incident, most people (especially coaches where things are verified quite easily) wouldn't lie on their resume/bio (not that I wrote the bio, but that's irrelevant)?

Common sense: try it.

Now, I have responded to plenty of your obsessive questions over the last six months. Why don't you try responding to just a couple of mine?

Based on the intelligence level exhibited, it wouldn't be a surprise to find out you were looking at the 2003 roster, couldn't read, or simply are making some other moronic error.

I don't know what you're looking at to verify anything. What I do know is that if you look at the game programs (start with the GMAC Bowl since it was the last one of that season) or any other form of proof (which I have listed already on here), or listen to people who were on campus at the time and have already confirmed the claim in this thread, you will end up looking a lot smarter for once in your life.

I'm sure somewhere I have a game program, my bowl/conference championship ring, jersey with my name on it, pictures of me on the field (jersey, etc.), etc. Sure, I could take the time to post that as proof, which inevitably, if you continue proving how dumb you are, I will end up doing. But don't you think - in today's day and age with the internet and after the O'Leary incident, most people (especially coaches where things are verified quite easily) wouldn't lie on their resume/bio (not that I wrote the bio, but that's irrelevant)?

Common sense: try it.

Now, I have responded to plenty of your obsessive questions over the last six months. Why don't you try responding to just a couple of mine?

oh I have, I have a copy of the 2002 MU Media guide on my desk. With the Magnificent 7 on it, $25 Byron Leftwich Heisman Trophy Candidate
it has 2001 defensive stats down to Ben Poe, 1 gp, 1 tackle

on pg 23 is a state by state breakdown it has NY -2
Oscar Alcantara and Steve Perretta (which I dont think you are either of those 2 guys)
pg 26 starts the PLAYERS , with Oscar up first
pg 51 Lists Nate Kiskis, DE Frosh Walkon Crown City, OH so you know they have just about every detail you can imagine.
so no where in this book is any mention of the guy from ACU.
They even include a roster published after the start of the year, still no mention.

See that is the thing about you, I dont think you tell the whole truth. And frankly, I dont understand why. There is no reason for anyone to have to BS others on some message board. As you mentioned, in this day and age with the internet, why make statements like, ' about 6 weeks ago I signed paperwork to be a coordinator at the FBS level'. Coordinator of what? Study Hall?
Here is a link to every coordinator in college football, is your name on here?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_NCAA_Division_I_FBS_football_coaches, and if it is, why not say so? Cause of some guy in Carolina? please.

I asked you last year where you coaching. You couldnt provide a link, but said you were promised the 10th job somewhere. Okay great, so how did that work out? Looks to me like they hired 3 other guys for various positions. Why not just say,' I cant provide a link because I am an unpaid volunteer at a school I dont like to name, as the NCAA frowns on unpaid volunteers'? No harm in that, Joe Moglia did that for a year when he wanted back in.
There is always something with you.You never answer direct questions. Just say , 'no I never lettered in football', there is no shame in that. Again there is always something, cant find your name in media guide (but trust me, I have jersey's I bought off the internet, or maybe you were the manager and just dressed the part, that might make more sense). You cant provide links to employment that you boast about. When you can provide links, the bios always seemed embellished. Its almost like Mike Cannales didnt do anything while he coached at North Texas St, but you came to the rescue! At least you can find a link on Cannales!!
So that's my problem, you are full of crap. And really dont need to be. You treat others like crap, why?
So I will leave you with this, lots of good information in this link,
http://bigthink.com/paul-ratner/how...cial&utm_source=Facebook#link_time=1523938457

For the record I have reached out to coaches, SID's, newspaper reporters and all I get is who? The next time I see Buck, I'll ask him, and we will see.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Stoney - so now you are creeping into my Facebook pics? Not surprising based on the personal vitriol you have spewed onto so many HN posters over the years. IMO your problem is that you don’t like yourself very much. You look in the mirror and see a shadow of your former self. Your life’s arc has already reached its high point and you are staring at the bottom of the rollercoaster. The only way you can feel better about yourself is to go onto internet message forums and belittle anyone & everyone that dares ? your genius. Your superior, condescending asinine behavior is what sets you apart from every other poster on here. Just sayin’.....

Could it be that he joined the team after the 2002 media guide was printed? Which typically arrives in the mail sometime before the season starts? Sluggo geezus man. Ask Steve Scuillo if Rifle played football.

Could it be that he joined the team after the 2002 media guide was printed? Which typically arrives in the mail sometime before the season starts? Sluggo geezus man. Ask Steve Scuillo if Rifle played football.
I thought about that,and that is why I got a roster from later in the season, but that would also mean the ACU bio is wrong as it states, XXX played football and baseball from 1998-2002'. He could just come on here and correct the error. I know of Steve Scuillo, but I dont know Steve Scuillo, but if guys who coached the team dont remember, would Steve? its been a lot of years.
So let's say he did, how do you square all the other embellishments?

or you could hit this link: https://www.foxsports.com/college-football/marshall-thundering-herd-team-roster?season=2002

But to be fair I do not believe this is a complete listing, maybe this only the scholarship players.

oh I have, I have a copy of the 2002 MU Media guide on my desk. With the Magnificent 7 on it, $25 Byron Leftwich Heisman Trophy Candidate
it has 2001 defensive stats down to Ben Poe, 1 gp, 1 tackle

on pg 23 is a state by state breakdown it has NY -2
Oscar Alcantara and Steve Perretta (which I dont think you are either of those 2 guys)
pg 26 starts the PLAYERS , with Oscar up first
pg 51 Lists Nate Kiskis, DE Frosh Walkon Crown City, OH so you know they have just about every detail you can imagine.
so no where in this book is any mention of the guy from ACU.
They even include a roster published after the start of the year, still no mention.

See that is the thing about you, I dont think you tell the whole truth. And frankly, I dont understand why. There is no reason for anyone to have to BS others on some message board. As you mentioned, in this day and age with the internet, why make statements like, ' about 6 weeks ago I signed paperwork to be a coordinator at the FBS level'. Coordinator of what? Study Hall?
Here is a link to every coordinator in college football, is your name on here?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_NCAA_Division_I_FBS_football_coaches, and if it is, why not say so? Cause of some guy in Carolina? please.

I asked you last year where you coaching. You couldnt provide a link, but said you were promised the 10th job somewhere. Okay great, so how did that work out? Looks to me like they hired 3 other guys for various positions. Why not just say,' I cant provide a link because I am an unpaid volunteer at a school I dont like to name, as the NCAA frowns on unpaid volunteers'? No harm in that, Joe Moglia did that for a year when he wanted back in.
There is always something with you.You never answer direct questions. Just say , 'no I never lettered in football', there is no shame in that. Again there is always something, cant find your name in media guide (but trust me, I have jersey's I bought off the internet, or maybe you were the manager and just dressed the part, that might make more sense). You cant provide links to employment that you boast about. When you can provide links, the bios always seemed embellished. Its almost like Mike Cannales didnt do anything while he coached at North Texas St, but you came to the rescue! At least you can find a link on Cannales!!
So that's my problem, you are full of crap. And really dont need to be. You treat others like crap, why?
So I will leave you with this, lots of good information in this link,
http://bigthink.com/paul-ratner/how...cial&utm_source=Facebook#link_time=1523938457

For the record I have reached out to coaches, SID's, newspaper reporters and all I get is who? The next time I see Buck, I'll ask him, and we will see.

Since you have been so concerned about this for six months to the point that you are taking time to contact numerous people, how about this:

Take a few minutes and get a copy of the GMAC bowl game program. I'm sure there are plenty of people on this forum and Herdfans who have it. Then, check what the name is listed between Byron's and Kiskis'.

After that, see if you can get a copy of the fan guide (it wasn't a standard program/glossy page material, but rather, newspaper material) that was given out in the summer/fall of 1999. Check out the roster listed there.

After seeing (or being told) what that name is, come back, apologize for being a moron, and then I will go through each of your other comments.

I am not giving you a free pass on this. I am still going to continue to expose you for being the idiot that you are. I am just putting the burden of time on you before I spend much time on it so you can acknowledge that you're a moron before I prove it further.

Reactions: EastsideofWestside
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT