ADVERTISEMENT

Why isn’t yagsiyenots considered a hostile?

this is the thing, when you make statements like, ' I signed a contract approximately 6 weeks ago to be a coordinator at the FBS level' and then no one can find a link to verify that fact, in my mind, everything else you say comes into question. Go to www.footballscoop.com and search your name, crickets.

See, this is what you're too stupid to understand. You try so hard to find a lie, exaggeration, or fib, that it forces you into viewing things with blinders on and incorrectly interpreting what you read. If you want something to appear a certain way so badly that you ignore the overwhelming amount of evidence proving it and only will accept a small sliver of hope of the alternative, you can talk yourself into believing the unbelievable. To most people on a sunny day, the sky appears to be blue. But if I close my eyes hard enough, the sky looks black. If I stare directly into the sun for ten seconds and then look at what people claim is a blue sky, that blue sky actually looks white. So, clearly, the blue sky is a lie and is either black or white, right? See how foolish you continue to look?

You just quoted me as saying "I signed a contract . . . " That's entirely bullshit. I never said that I signed a contract. In fact, without even looking it up, I know exactly what I said which was "I signed employment papers . . . " How am I sure about this without looking it up? Because, legally for the state, I couldn't sign the contract until the very first day the position was legal (which was coordinated in line with the NCAA date). I could, however, sign the employment papers which included authorizing multiple types of background checks which could then be started ahead of time, university documents for parking permits/staff IDs, benefit information, agreeing that all electronic communication could be monitored,etc. But with your blinders on hoping to catch something, you're too stupid to even know what you read.

So, if you're going to quote me, stop lying and get it right.

The fact that you think footballscoop is some sort of all-encompassing resource shows just how moronic you are. The vast majority of hires never end up on there. Hell, look at who the new special teams coordinator is. He was promoted to that position in late February or March, so it's been about two months. Search his name. Why isn't it on there that he was hired to that position?! Clearly, since it isn't on there, it's false, right? Hell, it wasn't verifiable anywhere until a week or two ago, so clearly, the first 1.5 months he had been hired in that position was false, right? See how dumb you continue to look when you try so hard to find something - that being lies - that don't exist?

Dont flatter yourself, I havent spent that much time researching thi
By your own words, you've contacted no less than six people about it. You've also clearly searched multiple other resources online, to the point that you are reading entire bios, searching websites, etc. To any sane person, that is investing quite a bit of time on it, and even more, is extremely creepy. It isn't flattering myself; it is cause for concern that a moron so desperately has spent six months trying to catch me in some sort of lie that he is doing that much investigative work. I'm not sure if the next step is going on a two day rampage tweeting about me and fabricating quotes of mine to directly tweet head coaches or if that is a step that you skipped in your obsession.

What I really dont like is guys that over play their hand or worth.

Nobody cares what you do or don't like. You've exposed yourself as a huge fool whose sole mission ended up being a colossal failure. You should probably contact another six people to verify the former player's comments i this thread, because that former player may be getting paid off by me to make up lies.

As I am sure you are figuring out, it is about the players, and not always the coach. The coach is responsible for getting the most out of their players, and putting their players in a position to win, but at that point, imo, the 'glory' should go to the player and not a 'look at me' coach.

As you are sure I am figuring out? I have coached D1 football for six years. Are you trying to say you know something about it that I don't and that I am just starting to learn what you already know? Give it up; you're a moron.

And, no, I don't believe the saying "it isn't about the Xs and Os, it is about the Jims and the Joes." Bullshit. If that were true, you wouldn't see so many new coaches come into a program with the exact same players and completely turn around that team's record in less than a year. You wouldn't see coaches come into a program and lead the same players to a bad season after they just had a great season under a previous staff.

Hell, look at my previous school for proof of that. They returned 20 of 22 starters on the offensive two-deep. The only starter they lost was an offensive lineman. They also returned their top receiver who missed the entire previous season. They returned their stud QB. Look at how that offense (and QB) did under one staff, then look at how they did under the new staff. They returned all of the same players who had a year more of development, a much better home environment, much better help (food, travel, meeting spaces, etc.) and had a huge drop in production. That's not due to anything the players did. That's a result of coaching.

Sure, everyone would love to have more talent. But, excluding a huge discrepancy in player ability, coaching and Xs and Os have far more to do with success than the Jims and the Joes (the players).

but at that point, imo, the 'glory' should go to the player and not a 'look at me' coach.

When have I ever done that, moron?

When you make statements like, 'I flipped this player to us' etc I always question, how does a guy who legally cant go off campus to recruit, take credit for flipping a player? Wouldnt the HC have something to do with that? Wouldnt the full time coach that can go off campus and recruit, and go into a players home, have something to do with that? If you said , 'hey I worked that kid hard on the phone, and then the HC got on with him and the position coach got on with him, and we were able to get him to flip' etc etc I would believe that, and it would sound so much better.

Let me help you out since you clearly aren't knowledgeable about the process.

I believe you are referring to two Marshall signees in particular. And I don't want to throw the kid(s) under the bus, so I can't give too much explanation for how these things worked.

With one of the particular players, the head coach never spoke to him. I was his position coach, as there is/was no coach for that position at the time other than me. Nobody ever visited him off-campus. Nobody, other than me, had any contact with him (until an operations guy had to talk to him to arrange travel for his official visit), and my contact was only through social media, texting, and phone calls (with both he and his father). So, no, none of the things you listed were accurate pertaining to the head coach helping, him liking his position coach, etc.

It was a kid who had given Marshall a solid commitment, was an immediate scholarship kid at Marshall, and who had already taken his official to Huntington. After an hour long phone conversation with both he and his father, they told me they wanted to watch our game via television/computer the next day. They sat down and watched our game as a family the following night. They felt so strong enough about wanting to switch that they were ready to jeopardize the Marshall commitment and take an official to my school . . . and said they understood and were fine with being a gray shirt instead of a day 1 guy at Marshall. A huge factor in their decision? The game broadcasters said the exact same things about the head coach and program that I did. They couldn't believe that they used the same words to describe the head coach and the program that I had just said the night before on the phone. It built deep trust in me and the program.

Due to my relationships with certain coaches throughout the country, I was given a few lists of players to look at. It was noted that many of them had already committed elsewhere. Seeing a handful that had committed to Marshall, I checked them out. I liked two of them enough to contact them. They both were receptive to hearing what my school had to offer. After weeks of communication, they both stated why they were having second thoughts about Marshall and what they liked about the situation at my school. The one was willing to accept a gray shirt instead of his day 1 scholarship at Marshall, while the other stated he would flip if we offered him . . . and this was before either of them had stepped foot on campus. Not a single head coach or position coach, other than me, talked to either of them. The only person who ended up talking to them was an operations guy to arrange their travel.

So, yes, I was solely responsible for getting them to want to leave a scholarship at Marshall for a scholarship with me, one of which, was going to be a gray shirt.

So when you make a statement like, 'I will be the named the 10th coach as soon as they are able' , and I asked if you had that in writing, you said of course not, I question why would you make that statement? Why not just say,'I am here working my ass off, and if I do good work, they have lead me to believe, that I can get the 10th job, although nothing is guaranteed.' That to me is a believable statement. BTW, after being around that HC, how did that 10th coach thing work out for you?

Why would I say something that isn't true if my comments were more accurate?

How did the 10th coach thing work after being around the head coach? It worked fine for me. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. There is a reason why a 27 year old DFO left a $90,000 + car job, a DC took an assistant to an assistant job, and an OC took an off-field job.

So to conclude, yes I believe you played football at MU.

No, you don't get out of it that easily, moron. You questioned it so much that you clearly didn't believe. You questioned a ton (playing any sports, than playing football, than my bio, than my title at one school, then what my actual responsibilities were, then the 10th position, then the coordinator) of things even though there was a mountain of evidence showing that you were wrong. In every situation, you claimed that I was not being honest regardless of the evidence otherwise. You'd think after so many failures at trying to find a "ha, caught you!" moment, you'd eventually give up. You haven't throughout the six months that you have been obsessively contacting people about me, Googling me, searching websites for me, and asking questions of me on here.

But if I were you, I would try to reconnect with the current SID, and have the record straightened out. Because some HC may want to hire you, and they may have some secretary call down to the SID's office to verify your story, and they will come back as no record.

!

Or a reasonable person would say: "oh, you have a bowl ring with your name and number on it. You have games jerseys with your name and same number on it. You have game program(s) with your name listed in it as a player. You have pictures of you in practice/games." Then, a reasonable person would think, "well, an SID who wasn't around 20 years ago probably isn't too good with who was around when he was in elementary school in a different state."

You, of course, would start an investigation for six months and look like a moron.

Dam yags you need a job! You know besides the "Music" career that you claim to have. You answer more ?'s with ?'s, jump around the point like a dying fish, and talk in circles more then any poster I have ran into anywhere. Not like I'm a forum junkie, cause I'm not. But you seen to have all day to post on Herd Nation.

Dam yags you need a job!

And you need an elementary school English teacher.

It is "damn," not "dam." It should be "than," not "then" in that use. The word is "seem," not "seen."

That music career you referenced allowed me to retire and do anything I wanted for the rest of my life without need of having an income.

You should stick with the Mountain West thread, as showing how dumb you are in just one thread limits your exposure to others compared with posting in multiple threads.

Why would I say something that isn't true if my comments were more accurate?

How did the 10th coach thing work after being around the head coach? It worked fine for me. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. There is a reason why a 27 year old DFO left a $90,000 + car job, a DC took an assistant to an assistant job, and an OC took an off-field job.

No, you don't get out of it that easily, moron. You questioned it so much that you clearly didn't believe. You questioned a ton (playing any sports, than playing football, than my bio, than my title at one school, then what my actual responsibilities were, then the 10th position, then the coordinator) of things even though there was a mountain of evidence showing that you were wrong. In every situation, you claimed that I was not being honest regardless of the evidence otherwise. You'd think after so many failures at trying to find a "ha, caught you!" moment, you'd eventually give up. You haven't throughout the six months that you have been obsessively contacting people about me, Googling me, searching websites for me, and asking questions of me on here.

Or a reasonable person would say: "oh, you have a bowl ring with your name and number on it. You have games jerseys with your name and same number on it. You have game program(s) with your name listed in it as a player. You have pictures of you in practice/games." Then, a reasonable person would think, "well, an SID who wasn't around 20 years ago probably isn't too good with who was around when he was in elementary school in a different state."

You, of course, would start an investigation for six months and look like a moron.
I never questioned you being a baseball player, that is easily verifiable.
good to see you are still working the DH0 and the DH1!!
Have a good day!

I never questioned you being a baseball player, that is easily verifiable.
!

Oh, really? So when others told you that I was an athlete at Marshall, why would you continuously ask "what sport" if you knew and had easily verified it?

Why would you think I was "full of crap" after confirming that I was an athlete at Marshall if you could easily verify it?

really? What sport?

so he didnt letter at MU?

because basically I think you are full of crap. You never give a direct answer to the question.
What sport did you letter in?

Odd questions for somebody who claimed to know all of the answers already, huh? Face it, you're a moron who, like you've done for months, started a witch hunt that ended with dead ends each turn you took. You've tried finding fabrications everywhere. You've failed each time.

I say some pretty wild shit on here about my experiences regardless of if it deals with sports, music, girls, or materialistic objects . . . and I have been too scared/apprehensive to even get into the wildest story/experience, but if you stick around until I am on my deathbed or until I feel that it will help others, you just may get to read it first.

I understand that to the outside observer, those stories and claims may seem like far-fetched bullshit. The thing is, when numerous people who have known me for 10-15 years verify those stories, most people of even average intelligence stop obsessively searching for fallacies in my words.

Now, run along, moron. You have some more stalking to attempt.

Oh, really? So when others told you that I was an athlete at Marshall, why would you continuously ask "what sport" if you knew and had easily verified it?

Why would you think I was "full of crap" after confirming that I was an athlete at Marshall if you could easily verify it?

Odd questions for somebody who claimed to know all of the answers already, huh? Face it, you're a moron who, like you've done for months, started a witch hunt that ended with dead ends each turn you took. You've tried finding fabrications everywhere. You've failed each time.

I say some pretty wild shit on here about my experiences regardless of if it deals with sports, music, girls, or materialistic objects . . . and I have been too scared/apprehensive to even get into the wildest story/experience, but if you stick around until I am on my deathbed or until I feel that it will help others, you just may get to read it first.

I understand that to the outside observer, those stories and claims may seem like far-fetched bullshit. The thing is, when numerous people who have known me for 10-15 years verify those stories, most people of even average intelligence stop obsessively searching for fallacies in my words.

Now, run along, moron. You have some more stalking to attempt.

so you did you use the term 'employment papers' but really, are they that different from a contract? I am sure you will explain. But still, where is this coordinators position you reference? no one with your name is listed here.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_NCAA_Division_I_FBS_football_coaches
or is this another of your double secret off the field jobs?
'Yes, I signed the employment papers about six weeks ago to accept a coordinator position '
glad to see you havent stepped out of DH0 and DH1

Reactions: The Real SamC
Face it, you're a moron who, like you've done for months, started a witch hunt that ended with dead ends each turn you took. You've tried finding fabrications everywhere. You've failed each time.
This portion of your post reminded me of where I've seen this kind of back & forth before. It's hauntingly similar to the Mueller investigation, but much more entertaining.

Reactions: WV-FAN
so you did you use the term 'employment papers' but really, are they that different from a contract? I am sure you will explain. But still, where is this coordinators position you reference? no one with your name is listed here.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_NCAA_Division_I_FBS_football_coaches
'Yes, I signed the employment papers about six weeks ago to accept a coordinator position '
glad to see you havent stepped out of DH0 and DH1

Sluggo72 1000
Worthless troll who should be banned 0

Game, set, match

because basically I think you are full of crap. You never give a direct answer to the question.
What sport did you letter in?

Ryan Koobe was a Baseball (catcher) player & Football member (LB & special teams ) at Marshall in the early 2000s [1999-2003]. He was a better than decent catcher and gave some sound advice to Kevin Russell Shackelford when Shack was the backstop for The HERD. Kevin is from Charlotte [I'm good friends with his Dad & Mon...we were involved in HiTech marketing for two years]. Shackelford became a pitcher after his junior year at Marshall because he could throw the ball in the low--mid 90's. Kevin was drafted by the Brewers and is now is a middle relief pitcher for the Cincy Reds.

Rifle lettered in 2 sports at Marshall.

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

Last edited:
Sluggo72 1000
Worthless troll who should be banned 0

I'm not a fan of banning. Maybe, the Mods can set Yag's up his own forum called "Yaggi's World or "Yaggi Shack" a place where he and he alone can post.
He can convince himself he's a "Musical Exec" , "NFL Coach" , "Astronaut; or whatever he wants to be on a given day. The rest of us can pop in for some good laughs and see what he posts to himself. It will be like watching "One who flew over the cuckoo's nest" over and over again.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
so you did you use the term 'employment papers'

You don't have to confirm things that I claim. You're one of the few on here who think I have any need to bullshit. So, if I say it, you're good to take it to the bank. I know what I said, so you don't have to keep going back and checking, stalker.

I am sure you will explain.

There is a huge difference in terms of what the papers say, what they are intended for, and most of all, what they convey legally. Frankly, the discussion is well beyond your intelligence level, so it would be fruitless to spend time discussing it. Just be assured there is a reason why I said "employment papers" months ago and a reason why I immediately knew today that your quote was fabricated and incorrect.

. But still, where is this coordinators position you reference? no one with your name is listed here.

That "about six weeks ago" comment is now about three months old. Hell, that "about six weeks" could easily be seven or eight weeks if I actually counted the weeks and dates, which would make the comment four months old. Regardless, I can't connect the dots any more for you. You should take all of the time you've spent obsessing over me and go back and read all of the questions you asked me months ago about it and my responses. You'll see that nothing I said was false, misleading, etc. I can't help it if you misinterpret things a reasonable person wouldn't, have trouble with comprehension, or jump to conclusions and assume things that I didn't state.

But, for the good fun, lets go back and take a look at this. This was eight months ago. Eight months! You were sure I was lying about something else - this time me saying that I was at an FBS. In fact, you were the one who was lying. Go through and read page 2 of this thread. You posted something on another Herd board about me with a very similar user name. You then denied having said that when questioned about it on this board. I then showed you what you said, and you claimed it was a "slip of the tung" (and yes, you really spelled "tongue" as "tung").

I mean, come on. If this doesn't prove your obsession with trying to catch me in some sort of lie. Eight months ago you were trying to claim I was lying about where I was, you were the one who got caught lying about your obsession with me on yet another board, and now you're back to obsessing over thinking I am lying about other things.

I almost feel so sorry for you that I don't even want to call you names any longer . . . almost, moron.

Please, everyone has to read page two of this thread from eight months ago:

https://marshall.forums.rivals.com/threads/more-attrition.34587/page-2#post-473705

I'm not a fan of banning. Maybe, the Mods can set Yag's up his own forum called "Yaggi's World or "Yaggi Shack" a place where he and he alone can post.
He can convince himself he's a "Musical Exec" , "NFL Coach" , "Astronaut; or whatever he wants to be on a given day. The rest of us can pop in for some good laughs and see what he posts to himself. It will be like watching "One who flew over the cuckoo's nest" over and over again.

You capitalized "mods" to show sarcasm, right?

Moron, you've shown yourself to be the laughingstock of the board. Go back the MW thread. Hide over there in shame.

Provide your Instagram name if you have one. I will give you a sneak peak into my world so that you can admire my success.

You don't have to confirm things that I claim. You're one of the few on here who think I have any need to bullshit. So, if I say it, you're good to take it to the bank. I know what I said, so you don't have to keep going back and checking, stalker.

There is a huge difference in terms of what the papers say, what they are intended for, and most of all, what they convey legally. Frankly, the discussion is well beyond your intelligence level, so it would be fruitless to spend time discussing it. Just be assured there is a reason why I said "employment papers" months ago and a reason why I immediately knew today that your quote was fabricated and incorrect.

That "about six weeks ago" comment is now about three months old. Hell, that "about six weeks" could easily be seven or eight weeks if I actually counted the weeks and dates, which would make the comment four months old. Regardless, I can't connect the dots any more for you. You should take all of the time you've spent obsessing over me and go back and read all of the questions you asked me months ago about it and my responses. You'll see that nothing I said was false, misleading, etc. I can't help it if you misinterpret things a reasonable person wouldn't, have trouble with comprehension, or jump to conclusions and assume things that I didn't state.

But, for the good fun, lets go back and take a look at this. This was eight months ago. Eight months! You were sure I was lying about something else - this time me saying that I was at an FBS. In fact, you were the one who was lying. Go through and read page 2 of this thread. You posted something on another Herd board about me with a very similar user name. You then denied having said that when questioned about it on this board. I then showed you what you said, and you claimed it was a "slip of the tung" (and yes, you really spelled "tongue" as "tung").

I mean, come on. If this doesn't prove your obsession with trying to catch me in some sort of lie. Eight months ago you were trying to claim I was lying about where I was, you were the one who got caught lying about your obsession with me on yet another board, and now you're back to obsessing over thinking I am lying about other things.

I almost feel so sorry for you that I don't even want to call you names any longer . . . almost, moron.

https://marshall.forums.rivals.com/threads/more-attrition.34587/page-2#post-473705
good to see you keep to your DH0 DH1 roots.
Good day!

as I explained back then, Noah Webster actually preferred the spelling of tongue as tung, much more efficient, dont you think? I even have the citation for you...
As time went on, Webster changed the spellings in the book to more phonetic ones. Most of them already existed as alternative spellings.[33] He chose spellings such as defense, color, and traveler, and changed the re to er in words such as center. He also changed tongue to the older spelling tung, but this did not catch on.[34]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noah_Webster

34 is
  • Scudder, Horace E. (1881). Noah Webster. Cambridge, Mass.: The Riverside Press. (from the series American Men of Letters. New York: Houghton, Mifflin and Company
  • pgs 245-252
  • in case you would like to check it out

giphy.gif

good to see you keep to your DH0 DH1 roots.
Good day!

Your obession has been going on this long! Look at you posting about me on a board I hadn't been on in over a month! Look at you making more claims that something else I said was a lie. Look at you on here then lying about what you said just a day later! You are one demented, creepy, obsessed moron:

0TNwxmR.jpg

KRwtWNP.jpg

B8Silbh.jpg

tuA1XHw.jpg

ERZ80Ra.jpg

as I explained back then, Noah Webster actually preferred the spelling of tongue as tung, much more efficient, dont you think? I even have the citation for you...
As time went on, Webster changed the spellings in the book to more phonetic ones. Most of them already existed as alternative spellings.[33] He chose spellings such as defense, color, and traveler, and changed the re to er in words such as center. He also changed tongue to the older spelling tung, but this did not catch on.[34]

34 is
  • Scudder, Horace E. (1881). Noah Webster. Cambridge, Mass.: The Riverside Press. (from the series American Men of Letters. New York: Houghton, Mifflin and Company
  • pgs 245-252

So, 230 years ago, Webster tried changing the spelling to "tung," but as your source even stated, it didn't catch on so it was changed back to "tongue." In no way is "tung" an acceptable spelling of "tongue." You're a moron, obsessive about me, and as the pictures I just posted prove, a blantant liar.

speaking of that conversation, have you figured out a Mike concept yet?

I have no idea what you even mean with that, moron, liar, and stalker.

Lets review the conversation in the pictures:

1) Moron posts about me on a board I hadn't posted on in a month.
2) I enter the discussion to respond to him and tell him that I am employed at an FBS, so I can't accept his recommendation
3) Moron claims that when he Googles my name, he can't find anything about me being employed
4) The very next day, moron claims on this board that I shouldn't flatter myself because he has never Googled my name
5) Moron claims that I can't read because he already told me that he has never Googled me
6) I point out that somebody with a very similar user name to his (which is also him), admitted to Googling my name just yesterday
7) Moron claims that it was a slip of the "tung" [sic], and that he uses a different search engine other than Google to stalk me. Of course, that would totally blow his "don't flatter yourself" point away, because I wouldn't be flattering myself that somebody used the Google page to search for me, but rather, that you were searching for me on any search engine
8) Moron then claims that "tung" was a temporarily accepted spelling of the word 230 years ago, but it failed, so it was never really accepted.
9) Moron continues to deny my statement about being employed at an FBS
10) Fast forward to eight months later, and moron now knows my statement about the FBS was correct, and he is trying to find other lies in multiple places about me (bio from years ago, playing sports at Marshall, signing a "contract" I never claimed to sign, etc.).

I have been on here for 16 years. In that time, your attempts in this thread (and the one I just posted from eight months ago) and Johns attempts in the Mountain West thread are two of the worst five failures ever seen on here.

I have no idea what you even mean with that, moron, liar, and stalker.

Lets review the conversation in the pictures:

1) Moron posts about me on a board I hadn't posted on in a month.
2) I enter the discussion to respond to him and tell him that I am employed at an FBS, so I can't accept his recommendation
3) Moron claims that when he Googles my name, he can't find anything about me being employed
4) The very next day, moron claims on this board that I shouldn't flatter myself because he has never Googled my name
5) Moron claims that I can't read because he already told me that he has never Googled me
6) I point out that somebody with a very similar user name to his (which is also him), admitted to Googling my name just yesterday
7) Moron claims that it was a slip of the "tung" [sic], and that he uses a different search engine other than Google to stalk me. Of course, that would totally blow his "don't flatter yourself" point away, because I wouldn't be flattering myself that somebody used the Google page to search for me, but rather, that you were searching for me on any search engine
8) Moron then claims that "tung" was a temporarily accepted spelling of the word 230 years ago, but it failed, so it was never really accepted.
9) Moron continues to deny my statement about being employed at an FBS
10) Fast forward to eight months later, and moron now knows my statement about the FBS was correct, and he is trying to find other lies in multiple places about me (bio from years ago, playing sports at Marshall, signing a "contract" I never claimed to sign, etc.).

I have been on here for 16 years. In that time, your attempts in this thread (and the one I just posted from eight months ago) and Johns attempts in the Mountain West thread are two of the worst five failures ever seen on here.
nope lets talk about the Mike concept, you are a football coach right?? It was the real part of that conversation, not all this other BS. Here I'll help you out...FTR the guys getting talked to is the current HC and OL coach at FL...see they actually took the time to sit down a talk to somebody and learn more football instead of posting on some other teams message board

and employed usually means you got paid legally, not hanging around and hoping..

by the way, will you correct Zilla on his mistake?

Reactions: johns1124
You want me to watch a three hour clinic video for what purpose? I watched two minutes of it. It's basic, amateur shit. There are numerous ways to identify who you consider as the Mike. There are numerous ways to handle if you're outnumbered by who can potentially come and how many blockers you have. I'm not sure what you're asking.

Why would I correct Gary'S weeney? First, other than his years estimate, I don't know if he is right or wrong. I was never given my "letters" for baseball other than one year, so I have no idea what the threshold is for football and if I was supposed to be given one or not. Second, you're the one who is obsessed with my athletic and professional career far more than I am, so if you'd like to correct any thing you think he said which is inaccurate, then by all means, don't stop your obsession now just because everyone is laughing at you about it.

Ha, thanks. Playing against future NFL guys like you was well worth getting my ass kicked each and every day.

I wish guys like Kiskis, David Belcher, Peyton Harris, Dane Holland, etc. would have stuck with it. They all had the potential to contribute later in their careers, and I think a lot of that class quitting the game was a reason for Marshall's drop in success when that class became juniors and seniors. Look at the guys who stuck with it in that class: Chris Royal, Curtis Keyes, Shavar, Matt Morris, Dennis Thornton, Gavin Herscher, Donte Newsome, Ryan Nolan, Wilbur Hargrove, Ivan Clark, Jimmy Skinner . . . they all had solid roles they played later in their careers. I think that first group also could have had the same. I can't recall if Toby, Seth Cook, and Jarret Baisden finished or not.

Not only have I never admitted that like you claimed, but it isn't even remotely true. If a pseudo-stalker like Sluggo can figure out who I am, surely a deputy serving a subpoena could, also.

You could use some remedial legal help. First of all, it would be libel on here, not slander. Second, for libel to be successfully argued, you have a handful of different burdens of proof you must show:

1) show that is it false (the comments about Gary'S weeney are not false)
2) if it is false, show that the person you're accusing of libel either knew it was false or should have reasonably known it was not necessarily true (by all accounts, I have shown and believe it to be true)
3) show that it somehow damaged his reputation enough that it resulted in loss of income, reputation, etc.

So, what have I said: 1) He tried conning a Herd fan into paying him money to join a fraudulent scheme. That is entirely true. The company he was recruiting for was successfully sued by multiple state attorney generals and was shut down for being a scam. I immediately called him out on that so that the Marshall fan wouldn't send him hundreds of dollars. I should be thanked for that instead of chastised and threatened. 2) He is a woman-beater. Police and court records support that. 3) He is a psychotic, fat, short, bald guy with a bad temper. I think his posts, pictures, and arrest record support all of those things. 4) He was a scorekeeper for a JV baseball team. Yep. 5) He had to move back in with his ex-wife. Yep.

Now, show me all of this libel (or slander as you'd like to call it). If any of those things are false, then show me how I reasonably should know that or how I was grossly negligent in not making sure they weren't false. Then, show how it somehow hurt the con artist's ability to earn income legally.

Most people don't reveal their identity on here, other than Gary'S weeney and Mark "doesn't give two f@cks" Campbell. Regardless, my identity isn't some well-kept secret around these parts, now do they, up-Chuck?

Umm? Does your wife know that you haven't taken your medication today? I'm quite sure that me not admitting to having children wouldn't legally exclude me from paying child support. You realize that courts can issue paternity tests, right? Hell, Maury has made a hell of a career out of televising that shit. You're probably too busy practicing your blowjob giving and taking pictures of it to ever watch Maury.

I don't have to "chase" girls. You heard correctly but you spelled it wrong. They call me "papi'," not "poppy." They also use "daddy" at times.

I usually persuade them to remove clothes, not add them. And vacations are much better to take them on compared with buying them clothes. Have you been watching "Pretty Woman" again, Chucky?

Well, I've brought over 12,000 views on just three threads on the first page during the slowest time of the year on the board. You should check out the view counts on the other pages of some of my posts ("Marshall Commercial," etc.).

If I got paid for views on here like I do with the 3 billion + views (that is "billion" with a "b") on YouTube, I'd even buy you a Maserati, two BMWs, and an old Jag. But you'd have to promise not to take selfies of you practicing blowjob giving.

Go Herd!! (wrong again, Charles).
None of this changes the lack of character and class exhibited by rifle on this and every thread in which he posts. My opinion of this individual won’t change; the man you have become in adulthood is a superficial p.o.s.
The Mods will have to decide whether they prefer this jerk poisoning the board vs someone like SoCal, who shared the great story about taking his son to the Dance and making a memory the kid will never forget!
Decision time Mods - What say you?

You want me to watch a three hour clinic video for what purpose? I watched two minutes of it. It's basic, amateur shit. There are numerous ways to identify who you consider as the Mike. There are numerous ways to handle if you're outnumbered by who can potentially come and how many blockers you have. I'm not sure what you're asking.

Why would I correct Gary'S weeney? First, other than his years estimate, I don't know if he is right or wrong. I was never given my "letters" for baseball other than one year, so I have no idea what the threshold is for football and if I was supposed to be given one or not. Second, you're the one who is obsessed with my athletic and professional career far more than I am, so if you'd like to correct any thing you think he said which is inaccurate, then by all means, don't stop your obsession now just because everyone is laughing at you about it.
well if you watch the video, it is the history of inside and outside zone, and how they were just learning how to run it from the gun. Pretty interesting stuff if you want to learn football.
the reason I ask, is this is how the whole conversation started. I had a 'football expert' on here and when I asked him about the Mike concept, he's like what? So you call Dan Mullen and Alex Gibbs,( one of the 2 greatest OL coaches of the modern era), amateurs? Really? now we know your ego. Now we know your respect for the game. I guess that's what I see lacking in your posts, respect for the game. You would rather call me names, then sit down and watch film to better yourself.
Here I'll help you out with Zilla, he does have a hard time with some things, but go to page 133 and then maybe skip over to page 136 and do what you like relative to Zilla.....http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/mars/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/fballmediaguide.pdf

BTW you spent 3 hrs on here calling me names, and I have to ask, how has that helped your football career?

From what I heard he played every single game on the baseball team. Kind of a iron man type of player. He was a catcher with a rifle arm. Good enough athlete he walked on and made the football team and played on special teams.

Reactions: Clarence Woodworth
well if you watch the video, it is the history of inside and outside zone, and how they were just learning how to run it from the gun. Pretty interesting stuff if you want to learn football.

I don't care about the history of football. I care about the future of football. Just learning how to run zone from the gun? Shit, I spent an hour on Skype with a new FCS OC and his offensive staff just a few days ago so I could help them with OZ and IZ differences from the gun and pistol. It's all we ran my first year in Florida when we beat that Conference USA team by 30 points after we called off the dogs with 11 minutes left in the 4th . . . and they had two future NFL defensive lineman who couldn't stop it.

the reason I ask, is this is how the whole conversation started. I had a 'football expert' on here and when I asked him about the Mike concept, he's like what?

Your question made no sense. "What about the Mike concept?" Well, what about the Mike concept? You sound like a guy who doesn't know anything about football trying to start a conversation and pretend like you know about it.

Your question would be like me going up to Mike Leach and saying "hey, what about the forward pass?" He'd look at me like the moron I would sound like and say, "what?" I'd then repeat the question, like you did to me, and he'd say "man, what in the hell are you talking about. The forward pass? Yeah, what about it?"

Your question made no sense.

So you call Dan Mullen and Alex Gibbs,( one of the 2 greatest OL coaches of the modern era), amateurs? Really? now we know your ego

Your link started with the video around the 18 minute mark. He was talking about knowing who the Mike was based on how many guys they brought in the box and what defender adjusted in/out of the box. It's amateur, first-day teaching stuff.

There are a lot of different ways to determine who is the Mike and how to adjust for defensive adjustments. For those two minutes, it was amateur stuff. If I ever get sick of making paper airplanes out of gum wrappers or counting ants that I can see on the sidewalk through my binoculars, I may watch all three hours of it.

BTW you spent 3 hrs on here calling me names, and I have to ask, how has that helped your football career?

The same way it helps when a lot of the guys drink during their lunch hour, when guys get a run in, when guys play with their children, or when guys take a nap. It allows me to refresh my mind and reinforce just how much more brilliant I am than the typical moron on a message board. So, thanks, as you are a big help in that regard.

You can't spend 24 hours a day, 7 days a week drawing up plays. You'd burn out. Everyone has their own escapes. Mine just happens to be mocking morons like you.

Have you Googled me this hour?

Reactions: sluggo72
I don't care about the history of football. I care about the future of football. Just learning how to run zone from the gun? Shit, I spent an hour on Skype with a new FCS OC and his offensive staff just a few days ago so I could help them with OZ and IZ differences from the gun and pistol. It's all we ran my first year in Florida when we beat that Conference USA team by 30 points after we called off the dogs with 11 minutes left in the 4th . . . and they had two future NFL defensive lineman who couldn't stop it.

Your question made no sense. "What about the Mike concept?" Well, what about the Mike concept? You sound like a guy who doesn't know anything about football trying to start a conversation and pretend like you know about it.

Your question would be like me going up to Mike Leach and saying "hey, what about the forward pass?" He'd look at me like the moron I would sound like and say, "what?" I'd then repeat the question, like you did to me, and he'd say "man, what in the hell are you talking about. The forward pass? Yeah, what about it?"

Your question made no sense.

Your link started with the video around the 18 minute mark. He was talking about knowing who the Mike was based on how many guys they brought in the box and what defender adjusted in/out of the box. It's amateur, first-day teaching stuff.

There are a lot of different ways to determine who is the Mike and how to adjust for defensive adjustments. For those two minutes, it was amateur stuff. If I ever get sick of making paper airplanes out of gum wrappers or counting ants that I can see on the sidewalk through my binoculars, I may watch all three hours of it.

The same way it helps when a lot of the guys drink during their lunch hour, when guys get a run in, when guys play with their children, or when guys take a nap. It allows me to refresh my mind and reinforce just how much more brilliant I am than the typical moron on a message board. So, thanks, as you are a big help in that regard.

You can't spend 24 hours a day, 7 days a week drawing up plays. You'd burn out. Everyone has their own escapes. Mine just happens to be mocking morons like you.

Have you Googled me this hour?
Good Job!! Called the HC of Florida and Alex Gibbs amateurs!!! What insight! You'll go far!

A thread hasn't hit its peak level of dysfunction until the biggest whacko on the board enters the fray. We have now reached that level . . .

RYAN ...[Rifle, Yags,] this is the last post I will respond to your crude comments about me or my family members. My son called me to say..."Dad, there are several pages of comments from posters telling Yags what an insulting person he is." Therefore, I broke away from sales manager job to read some of the posts.

Wait: you had already responded to this thread two or three times, but then it took your son to call you to tell you about it in order for you to read some of the posts? You realize how that doesn't make sense, right Gary'S weeney?

1. Years ago, a Marshall student was seeking revenue to attend an away Marshall football game. I SUGGESTED he might be interested in checking our Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing, a Lexington, Kentucky based multi-level marketing company founded by Paul Orberson & Thomas Mills. Several prominent Charlotte business men & women (realtors & TV personalities) were a part of Fortune Hi-Tech marketing. In fact, the Governor of NC's wife was a member. It cost $99 to join and once you added three new members...you got your $99 investment returned. I was paid by the company for the number of people I recruited to join the company.

Yes, moron. That is a form of a pyramid scheme. You were getting paid by the company to swindle people to pay the company money. Here, let me dumb it down for you:

Me: Hey, Gary'S weeney- if you give me $300, I have this great way that you can become a billionaire and not have to rent a bedroom from your ex-wife. Just give me $300, ok?

Gary'S weeney: Great. Here is $300. Now, how do I get my billions.

Me: Well, you really won't, but we have these great presentations that will motivate you to make more money for the company, and we may pay you some peanuts every once in a while to get you to hold onto the bait a little longer.

In the meantime, the company is paying me some kickback for you being a moron. That makes me part of the con, con-man. You failed to mention how the company was forced to shut down by the feds for being a scam and how attorney generals from multiple companies successfully sued the "company." Of course, when I pointed all of those out to you, instead of stopping your scam, you continued to steal money from people who were down on their luck simply so you could continue getting paid for recruiting more people to the company.

he insults became more difficult to accept and when he made lewd (sexual) remarks about my two daughters (of which he has never met)...I bowed up and informed him I would kick his ass no matter the age differential. I boxed in high school & Army so I can take care of myself. I joked with Rifle (Ryan) and told him to expect an attorney to knock on his door any moment because of his slanderous remarks.

No, to the no, to the hell no. You've made that same accusation about four or five times over the last year. You had never made it before. Just because you say something a lot doesn't make it true. I never made crude or lewd comments about your daughters. I asked for you to say "hi" to them from me, but there is nothing lewd about that. Stop lyin', liar.

You can take care of yourself? Gary'S weeney, stop it. You're short. You're fat. You're old. You aren't athletic. You aren't strong. Your back is so ailing you can't even walk 15 feet. You now allegedly have a bad heart (which, figuratively, we already knew).

You've threatened violence against multiple posters on this board including a moderator. Don't try and act like I am the lone target of your manic temper tantrums.

You also were not joking about an attorney knocking on my door. More than once, in a short period of time, you said that you had retained one and he was actively searching for my address. It wasn't a joke. Stop lyin', liar.

6. Ryan continues to call me a wife beater with a police record. If I had a police record... I would have NEVER passed the Mecklenburg County background check to be a volunteer JV Asst. baseball coach at East Meck HS [3 years] and volunteer Asst. JV Baseball Coach [7 years] at private Charlotte Christian School. I stepped down this year because of heart surgery in June...and possible back surgery. My role at Charlotte Christian was to work with the outfield (JV & HS) and assist with hitting. I was offered a paying job by CC this years to serve as their first ever SID (Sports Information Director) for Baseball.

Your police record was posted here a few days ago for about 18 hours. Did you miss it? It also contained your address, the date of arrest, date of conviction, and the family members who also had lived at that address. So, unless there is somebody else out there with your exact first, middle, and last name who lived in the exact address as you who had family members with the exact first and last names, then I'd say you're lying about this, like most else, liar.

5. Yes, Anne & I divorced in 2009...

7. I rent from Anne to help her with expenses since she has several health issues and is no longer employed. Anne is a class lady, the Mother to our 3 children and our 9 grand kids. Just because college couples decided to divorce...this does not mean we still do not love each other. She will always be a best friend to me!

You recently said you remarried her. So is she your ex-wife or did you remarry? You can't even keep your lies straight, liar.

8. Rifle had riffs with many on HerdNation....and even with a now deceased Son of Marshall---Dan "Shoe" Shoemaker. Shoe & I used to share lunch in Charlotte and laugh at the stupidity of lack of good judgement on HerdNation.

Not only is that false, but it is also a blatant lie which seems to be your habit anymore on here. I never had any disagreements with him. In fact, I don't know if we ever even conversed on here. He rarely posted, and when he did, it was about a topic I had no knowledge of (television). I know he had it out with the former board owner and a few other posters who felt he was arrogant and condescending, but I never had disagreements with him. Stop lyin', liar.

The feud is over for me...I will regress to make rebuttals to Ryan Koobe's nonsense.

We've heard that 17 times this year and 428 times in the last decade.

Tell your son thanks for reading. The mods told me that if this thread reaches 4000 views, they will pay me the percentage of ad revenue they get from it.

johns - I like where you’re going with this!
Here goes:
Hey fellas, Chuck here. Haven’t been able to check in for a while - been super busy. Spent Easter weekend with Pompeo. We hopped a modified SR-71 Blackbird for the flight to Pongyang. Played a round of golf with Kim (Mike’s not a golfer). Big hitter, the Supreme Leader. After that it got serious. Pompei was, like a granite face, and Kim, he was like, whaaaaaa? Message deliverd!
Hooked up with Stormi when I got back to D.C. Got all up in her shit about releasing the sketch I sat for during our week together in Barbados!! She made it up to me ;D)
Yesterday, Elon hid me up inside the Falcon 9 1st stage. Launch was rough, I’m not gonna lie to you. Pulled about 6 G’s until MECO. Rode that motherf***ing horse all the way down onto the ocean barge!! Just did post-flight checkout this morning. Hope you guys have had a good week....have I missed anything?

Reactions: johns1124
Lying again. I said the two minutes I watched was basic, amateur shit. It is.

How come you ask so many questions but avoid all of them? Still lying about Googling me?
I told you before I never Googled you. I use www.duckduckgo.com I don't understand why you can't understand that!! Called Dan Mullen and Alex Gibbs amateurs!! Ha!! I see Dan's name here, so where is your name? You said you signed 'employment papers to be a FBS coordinator'

Still DH0 and DH1 I see!! Keep it up, you are special!!!

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
That's a touching story. One time, back in '07, I shared a story about giving a stripper an extra $28 so that she could get her kid the new Shaqs. I'd like the moderators to take that great story into consideration during their all-day meeting to discuss this situation.

business-people-standing-in-huddle-E0A0CD.jpg

They've made a decision . . .

they're all laughing at you:

group-of-business-people-discussing-over-laptop-DCFRF5.jpg

Hey! Hey! Hey! Stop right there! Gifs and memes are mine and Random's thing! Stay in your lane.

34 is
  • pgs 245-252

tom-delonge-wtf1.gif

ADVERTISEMENT