ADVERTISEMENT

Why isn’t yagsiyenots considered a hostile?

Since you have been so concerned about this for six months to the point that you are taking time to contact numerous people, how about this:

Take a few minutes and get a copy of the GMAC bowl game program. I'm sure there are plenty of people on this forum and Herdfans who have it. Then, check what the name is listed between Byron's and Kiskis'.

After that, see if you can get a copy of the fan guide (it wasn't a standard program/glossy page material, but rather, newspaper material) that was given out in the summer/fall of 1999. Check out the roster listed there.

After seeing (or being told) what that name is, come back, apologize for being a moron, and then I will go through each of your other comments.

I am not giving you a free pass on this. I am still going to continue to expose you for being the idiot that you are. I am just putting the burden of time on you before I spend much time on it so you can acknowledge that you're a moron before I prove it further.
Seeing how they are not available on line (because if they were you would have linked them by now) this is kind of convenient.
But even if you did play, how to you square not being in the media guide? Not being on the roster? Not earning a letter? Robby Isaacs got a letter for playing in 2 games. And that really is the point with you, there is always something with you.
and I see you are staying in DH0 and DH1.

Stoney - so now you are creeping into my Facebook pics? Not surprising based on the personal vitriol you have spewed onto so many HN posters over the years.

Wait: the dorky, feeble looking guy who appears to be practicing giving blowjobs is actually you? Damn, is that also you rockin' the wvu shirt? I thought those were just funny pictures a moderator sent to me. I didn't realize they were actually of the new board crybaby.

You accuse me of spewing vitriol, yet you quickly forgot the very first post in this thread, crybaby.

Dickhead - I was supporting you!

Oh, I know what you were attempting to do. I don't need "support" from somebody who doesn't know what "bucking the trend" means. Bucking the trend means to go against what the pattern/majority/usual is. This thread has had far more support of not banning me than banning me. So "bucking the trend" would mean you supporting my banishment. But, knowing how badly you butchered your previous post about me (attempting to bash me for doing something that I was actually bashing another poster for doing), these concepts are probably too advanced for your ability.

Seeing how they are not available on line (because if they were you would have linked them by now) this is kind of convenient.
But even if you did play, how to you square not being in the media guide? Not being on the roster? Not earning a letter? Robby Isaacs got a letter for playing in 2 games. And that really is the point with you, there is always something with you.
and I see you are staying in DH0 and DH1.

I never link to any of those things about me. I don't volunteer my personal information, which is why when morons do it (Gary'S weeney, Fever, etc.), I make sure to retaliate accordingly. So, no, I wouldn't have linked it, because I don't do that.

I have no idea what "DH0" and "DH1" refer to.

Now, again, I will go through all of your points and show everyone (they don't need reminding) just how moronic you are, but you must take the time to do the very simple task I have asked of you. You have taken the time to contact numerous people by your own admission. It is far less time to find a copy of one of those two things (the 2002 GMAC Bowl game program and/or the 1999 fan guide which I believe the HD produced, but it may have been a Herd Insider type of thing). Find either/or of those, then come back and let me know what you find on the rosters. Those things can't be that hard to find, especially for somebody who has the 2002 media guide on their desk sixteen years later.

Last edited:
I never link to any of those things about me. I don't volunteer my personal information, which is why when morons do it (Gary'S weeney, Fever, etc.), I make sure to retaliate accordingly. So, no, I wouldn't have linked it, because I don't do that.

I have no idea what "DH0" and "DH1" refer to.

Now, again, I will go through all of your points and show everyone (they don't need reminding) just how moronic you are, but you must take the time to do the very simple task I have asked of you. You have taken the time to contact numerous people by your own admission. It is far less time to find a copy of one of those two things (the 2002 GMAC Bowl game program and/or the 1999 fan guide which I believe the HD produced, but it may have been a Herd Insider type of thing). Find either/or of those, then come back and let me know what you find on the rosters. Those things can't be that hard to find, especially for somebody who has the 2002 media guide on their desk sixteen years later.
I don't have to prove or find anything. I know what's in MU media guide Now that ball is in your court
DH0 DH1 ? It's still you. I linked it for you above you might learn something or not

Reactions: The Real SamC
I don't have to prove or find anything. I know what's in MU media guide Now that ball is in your court
DH0 DH1 ? It's still you. I linked it for you above you might learn something or not

So, regardless of what people who have been on here for 15 years say; regardless of what people say who were in school at the time; regardless of what evidence I assure you I have; regardless of easy evidence I told you to spend a few minutes getting; regardless of numerous D1 schools who have posted it supporting my statement (and, yes, they all do background checks to verify) . . . you decide to spend what would have to be hours contacting a wide number of people (who the fvck is Buck?) instead of just listening to what everybody has said or take a few minutes to do what I said.

Good strategy. Now, run along. You're a coward and more than a bit obsessive to spend as much time as you allegedly have contacting who knows who.

You're still not getting a free pass. I'll just wait until you admit that you're wrong and tell us all what the bowl program shows.

Vaginification of America Alert. First one in nearly a year.

Some of you all get mad and threaten to not post anymore or boo hoo over this forum. Really? This is some damn good entertainment for one thing. Two, damn people it is a message board. Get over it. You all stepped in a pile of shit, well get over it and move on.

Here is some advice:

620b9d6573391031db42640c2a911961.jpg

Yesssssssssss! This needs to go into the HerdNation Hall of Fame for being one of the best meltdowns of all time.

This civilized Herd Alum

Followed by . . .

this Nots prick

him being an a$$hole

location bullsh!t

Yinots is a meaningless moron

preceded by:

pigeon sh!t infested brain

What happened to this, liar, from just an hour ago?

no further input from me

What happened to this one, liar?

I am now officially demoralized where I will no

An hour ago you said this:

But now you say this, liar?

I'm a huge crybaby and am taking my ball and going home because Nots isn't banned. Just last month, I made comments about his parents, about him hiring prostitutes, about many other things, but dammit, I refuse to sit back and allow him to say something so evil as to his location being at my mom's.

I will be checking to see that the moderators do something about this location bullsh!t

Why will you be checking? I thought you said last month that you weren't responding to me anymore? I thought you said an hour ago that you were leaving? I thought you said an hour ago that you had better things to do with your life than deal with this "a$$hole"? If those are all true, why will you be checking?

But I went ahead and did you and the moderators a favor. I changed my location. It doesn't read "SoCalHerd's Mom's" any longer.

Vaginification of America Alert. First one in nearly a year.

Some of you all get mad and threaten to not post anymore or boo hoo over this forum. Really? This is some damn good entertainment for one thing. Two, damn people it is a message board. Get over it. You all stepped in a pile of shit, well get over it and move on.

Here is some advice:

Bwahahah! He deleted his entire meltdown. It is gone. Dammit, I didn't even get to save it. That was a classic, all time meltdown.

Rifle definitely played in 02. And it's funny someone mentioned kiskis. Those two dudes worked harder at practice than most of the scholarship scout team players. I know rifle and kiskis made me a better player. Rifle knew how to practice then and it wasn't easy being a scholarship player in a different sport and being a walkon in another. Another thing I've learned along the way--- don't mess with him on a message board! And oh yeah he had a different dime piece everytime I saw him out. So that checks out too.

Rifle definitely played in 02. And it's funny someone mentioned kiskis. Those two dudes worked harder at practice than most of the scholarship scout team players. I know rifle and kiskis made me a better player. Rifle knew how to practice then and it wasn't easy being a scholarship player in a different sport and being a walkon in another. Another thing I've learned along the way--- don't mess with him on a message board! And oh yeah he had a different dime piece everytime I saw him out. So that checks out too.

Well, some of you are just ate a big crap burger.

Ooooooooh, Rifle called me a name! Look, you’re a loser. You admit that you are having to constantly change locations to keep from being served in a legal proceeding where you blatantly libeled & slanderd another person on a public forum. You won’t reveal your identity, aren’t married, have no children that you admit to for fear of being forced to pay chil’ support and realize you are 40 something, the girls you now chase think of you as “Poppy” and give you time because you buy them clothes. You are a scared, lonely boy who craves negative attention because it beats no attention at all.
Can’t let you off the hook. You bring nothing positive to this forum. IMO, you are a p.o.s.
Go Herd!! (another thing you never type)
WS

Reactions: pdbailey

giphy.gif

Ha, thanks. Playing against future NFL guys like you was well worth getting my ass kicked each and every day.

I wish guys like Kiskis, David Belcher, Peyton Harris, Dane Holland, etc. would have stuck with it. They all had the potential to contribute later in their careers, and I think a lot of that class quitting the game was a reason for Marshall's drop in success when that class became juniors and seniors. Look at the guys who stuck with it in that class: Chris Royal, Curtis Keyes, Shavar, Matt Morris, Dennis Thornton, Gavin Herscher, Donte Newsome, Ryan Nolan, Wilbur Hargrove, Ivan Clark, Jimmy Skinner . . . they all had solid roles they played later in their careers. I think that first group also could have had the same. I can't recall if Toby, Seth Cook, and Jarret Baisden finished or not.

You admit that you are having to constantly change locations to keep from being served in a legal proceeding

Not only have I never admitted that like you claimed, but it isn't even remotely true. If a pseudo-stalker like Sluggo can figure out who I am, surely a deputy serving a subpoena could, also.

where you blatantly libeled & slanderd another person on a public forum.

You could use some remedial legal help. First of all, it would be libel on here, not slander. Second, for libel to be successfully argued, you have a handful of different burdens of proof you must show:

1) show that is it false (the comments about Gary'S weeney are not false)
2) if it is false, show that the person you're accusing of libel either knew it was false or should have reasonably known it was not necessarily true (by all accounts, I have shown and believe it to be true)
3) show that it somehow damaged his reputation enough that it resulted in loss of income, reputation, etc.

So, what have I said: 1) He tried conning a Herd fan into paying him money to join a fraudulent scheme. That is entirely true. The company he was recruiting for was successfully sued by multiple state attorney generals and was shut down for being a scam. I immediately called him out on that so that the Marshall fan wouldn't send him hundreds of dollars. I should be thanked for that instead of chastised and threatened. 2) He is a woman-beater. Police and court records support that. 3) He is a psychotic, fat, short, bald guy with a bad temper. I think his posts, pictures, and arrest record support all of those things. 4) He was a scorekeeper for a JV baseball team. Yep. 5) He had to move back in with his ex-wife. Yep.

Now, show me all of this libel (or slander as you'd like to call it). If any of those things are false, then show me how I reasonably should know that or how I was grossly negligent in not making sure they weren't false. Then, show how it somehow hurt the con artist's ability to earn income legally.

You won’t reveal your identity,

Most people don't reveal their identity on here, other than Gary'S weeney and Mark "doesn't give two f@cks" Campbell. Regardless, my identity isn't some well-kept secret around these parts, now do they, up-Chuck?

have no children that you admit to for fear of being forced to pay chil’ support

Umm? Does your wife know that you haven't taken your medication today? I'm quite sure that me not admitting to having children wouldn't legally exclude me from paying child support. You realize that courts can issue paternity tests, right? Hell, Maury has made a hell of a career out of televising that shit. You're probably too busy practicing your blowjob giving and taking pictures of it to ever watch Maury.

the girls you now chase think of you as “Poppy”

I don't have to "chase" girls. You heard correctly but you spelled it wrong. They call me "papi'," not "poppy." They also use "daddy" at times.

and give you time because you buy them clothes.

I usually persuade them to remove clothes, not add them. And vacations are much better to take them on compared with buying them clothes. Have you been watching "Pretty Woman" again, Chucky?

You bring nothing positive to this forum.

Well, I've brought over 12,000 views on just three threads on the first page during the slowest time of the year on the board. You should check out the view counts on the other pages of some of my posts ("Marshall Commercial," etc.).

If I got paid for views on here like I do with the 3 billion + views (that is "billion" with a "b") on YouTube, I'd even buy you a Maserati, two BMWs, and an old Jag. But you'd have to promise not to take selfies of you practicing blowjob giving.

Go Herd!! (another thing you never type)

Go Herd!! (wrong again, Charles).

Hey, @Socalherd ! You didn't have to delete your posts. I have them right here for everyone to see. Now, won't you come back and play?

Dickhead - I was supporting you! Evidently your @ss is so red over whatever your plight is in life that you dont have an ounce of human decency left in your pigeon-sh!t infested brain. I didnt think you should be banned... I said that... in case you missed it or are completely delusional - not many fans out there of the old YeNots based on this thread. I find it hilarious that you took the time out of your life to go dig up quotes from posts that are over a month old to lay into someone that was actually advocating for you. No worries my man... you got this - fly solo - no further input from me... have fun!

Congratulations. This civilized Herd Alum will no longer participate in Herd Nation due to the fact that no action is taken against this Nots prick. One thing to banter back and forth against one another, another thing altogether to stoop to the level of "Location: SocalHerd's Mom's". I will leave you all with this... Funny is one thing, hostile is another thing all together. YiNots is a meaningless moron who we all indulge with accepting him being an a$$hole to everyone out here. Foolishly, I tried to stick up for his right to be edgy in his posts... lesson learned. Got better things to do with my life than deal with this a$$hole... which is really unfortunate because I actually enjoy talking Marshall Sports with just about every single other person in Herd Nation. I will be checking to see that the moderators at least take some action about the "location bullsh!t". Again, congratulations, I am certainly not the first person, and undoubtedly wont be the last, that says enough of this BS... I'm out.

Ha, thanks. Playing against future NFL guys like you was well worth getting my ass kicked each and every day.

I wish guys like Kiskis, David Belcher, Peyton Harris, Dane Holland, etc. would have stuck with it. They all had the potential to contribute later in their careers, and I think a lot of that class quitting the game was a reason for Marshall's drop in success when that class became juniors and seniors. Look at the guys who stuck with it in that class: Chris Royal, Curtis Keyes, Shavar, Matt Morris, Dennis Thornton, Gavin Herscher, Donte Newsome, Ryan Nolan, Wilbur Hargrove, Ivan Clark, Jimmy Skinner . . . they all had solid roles they played later in their careers. I think that first group also could have had the same. I can't recall if Toby, Seth Cook, and Jarret Baisden finished or not.

Not only have I never admitted that like you claimed, but it isn't even remotely true. If a pseudo-stalker like Sluggo can figure out who I am, surely a deputy serving a subpoena could, also.

You could use some remedial legal help. First of all, it would be libel on here, not slander. Second, for libel to be successfully argued, you have a handful of different burdens of proof you must show:

1) show that is it false (the comments about Gary'S weeney are not false)
2) if it is false, show that the person you're accusing of libel either knew it was false or should have reasonably known it was not necessarily true (by all accounts, I have shown and believe it to be true)
3) show that it somehow damaged his reputation enough that it resulted in loss of income, reputation, etc.

So, what have I said: 1) He tried conning a Herd fan into paying him money to join a fraudulent scheme. That is entirely true. The company he was recruiting for was successfully sued by multiple state attorney generals and was shut down for being a scam. I immediately called him out on that so that the Marshall fan wouldn't send him hundreds of dollars. I should be thanked for that instead of chastised and threatened. 2) He is a woman-beater. Police and court records support that. 3) He is a psychotic, fat, short, bald guy with a bad temper. I think his posts, pictures, and arrest record support all of those things. 4) He was a scorekeeper for a JV baseball team. Yep. 5) He had to move back in with his ex-wife. Yep.

Now, show me all of this libel (or slander as you'd like to call it). If any of those things are false, then show me how I reasonably should know that or how I was grossly negligent in not making sure they weren't false. Then, show how it somehow hurt the con artist's ability to earn income legally.

Most people don't reveal their identity on here, other than Gary'S weeney and Mark "doesn't give two f@cks" Campbell. Regardless, my identity isn't some well-kept secret around these parts, now do they, up-Chuck?

Umm? Does your wife know that you haven't taken your medication today? I'm quite sure that me not admitting to having children wouldn't legally exclude me from paying child support. You realize that courts can issue paternity tests, right? Hell, Maury has made a hell of a career out of televising that shit. You're probably too busy practicing your blowjob giving and taking pictures of it to ever watch Maury.

I don't have to "chase" girls. You heard correctly but you spelled it wrong. They call me "papi'," not "poppy." They also use "daddy" at times.

I usually persuade them to remove clothes, not add them. And vacations are much better to take them on compared with buying them clothes. Have you been watching "Pretty Woman" again, Chucky?

Well, I've brought over 12,000 views on just three threads on the first page during the slowest time of the year on the board. You should check out the view counts on the other pages of some of my posts ("Marshall Commercial," etc.).

If I got paid for views on here like I do with the 3 billion + views (that is "billion" with a "b") on YouTube, I'd even buy you a Maserati, two BMWs, and an old Jag. But you'd have to promise not to take selfies of you practicing blowjob giving.

Go Herd!! (wrong again, Charles).
The surest way to know when a remark has hit home is when the subject, out of frustration, starts with the name calling and the homosexual insinuations.......SCORE!!!!!!
I noticed you didn’t correct me on the unmarried part, no kids, no future. Sad, sad little man.
But, thanks for playing.....

Then why do you think he's not included in the 2002 media guide? Or the other team roster that came out post 9/1/02?
If he worked that hard and was so valuable why didn't he letter

Reactions: The Real SamC
The surest way to know when a remark has hit home is when the subject, out of frustration, starts with the name calling and the homosexual insinuations.......SCORE!!!!!!

I was mocking you for your blowjob face on the page before the post you think somehow "hit home" and frustrated me, moron. Your attempts don't even make sense.

Yes, I never name-call on here. I don't ever recall calling anyone "moron," "stupid," etc. Clearly, I must have been really frustrated and had comments "hit home" for me to call you a name.

I noticed you didn’t correct me on the unmarried part,

Why would I? Is that supposed to be some sort of jab? If I said "you're wearing a jacket in that picture," what would be the purpose of you trying to correct me on that when it is 1) true and 2) meaningless to discuss? Christ, you're a moron.

I noticed you didn’t correct me on the . . . no kids,

Well, that wasn't what you said, now was it, Chucky? Your claim was that I didn't admit to having any children for fear of having to pay child support. I did acknowledge that fabrication. So, why would I correct you on something that you didn't even say, stupid? Your claim wasn't that I didn't have any kids, but rather, that I don't admit to having any children for fear of having to pay child support. You're too stupid to even know what you posted.

I noticed you didn’t correct me on . . . no future.

You didn't say a single thing in your post about my future. You're such a moron and so bad at this that you don't even know what you said an hour ago.

But, since you mentioned it, I am more than willing to compare our futures. Want me to start first or would you like the honors, gramps?

Then why do you think he's not included in the 2002 media guide? Or the other team roster that came out post 9/1/02?
If he worked that hard and was so valuable why didn't he letter

See, that's the thing, moron. I don't go around saying I was "so valuable" in anything; in baseball, in football, in your daughter's eyes while she was wasted and begging to do things to me up at Gettysburg.

I don't so those things. Others have been on here saying I have a right to post on the Marshall board because of those things. I don't make those claims.

Marshall "letters": I started every year at Marshall in baseball. From what I was told, when you letter at Marshall, you get a letter M the first year, a blanket the second year, a letterman's jacket the third year, and a clock the fourth year. I'm not sure if that has changed. From starting every year in baseball, want to know what I received? A blanket. Somehow, the letter M never was given, the jacket, the clock, etc. At least at the time I was there, this lettering thing was not only something that didn't take much priority, but it didn't seem very organized.

I'm not positive on this, but to receive a letter in football, I believe you had to play in 50% of the games or a certain number of plays. I played less than 10 plays, so I am sure I didn't qualify. Then, again, I have never been on here saying I was first-team All MAC, that I had any influence on that team being 11-2. Those are all things you fabricate in your head to try and find ways to make you feel better about not having accomplished nearly as much as I have in half of living.

See, that's the thing, moron. I don't go around saying I was "so valuable" in anything; in baseball, in football, in your daughter's eyes while she was wasted and begging to do things to me up at Gettysburg.

I don't so those things. Others have been on here saying I have a right to post on the Marshall board because of those things. I don't make those claims.

Marshall "letters": I started every year at Marshall in baseball. From what I was told, when you letter at Marshall, you get a letter M the first year, a blanket the second year, a letterman's jacket the third year, and a clock the fourth year. I'm not sure if that has changed. From starting every year in baseball, want to know what I received? A blanket. Somehow, the letter M never was given, the jacket, the clock, etc. At least at the time I was there, this lettering thing was not only something that didn't take much priority, but it didn't seem very organized.

I'm not positive on this, but to receive a letter in football, I believe you had to play in 50% of the games or a certain number of plays. I played less than 10 plays, so I am sure I didn't qualify. Then, again, I have never been on here saying I was first-team All MAC, that I had any influence on that team being 11-2. Those are all things you fabricate in your head to try and find ways to make you feel better about not having accomplished nearly as much as I have in half of living.
You could have said this 15 posts ago! You could have said hey I was a walk on , played on the scout team and about the only reward I got was go to the bowl game You could have said I have no idea why they didn't put me in the guide as they put other walk on in the guide. No problem there but no you have to revert to DH0 DH1 behavior and to what end ?? To prove you really are an ass hole and can't help yourself?
But I'll still check with Buck next time I see him

You could have said this 15 posts ago! You could have said hey I was a walk on , played on the scout team and about the only reward I got was go to the bowl game You could have said I have no idea why they didn't put me in the guide as they put other walk on in the guide. No problem there but no you have to revert to DH0 DH1 behavior and to what end ?? To prove you really are an ass hole and can't help yourself?
Dude stfu.

Why would I? I don't talk about those things. Do I tell you if I had money in baseball, and if so, how much? Do I tell you if I was a walk-on?

I told you that I couldn't comment on what you were looking at because 1) you've shown a lack of intelligence, so I wasn't sure you even knew what you were looking at 2) I couldn't see it in front of me 3) I would have no idea why I or anyone else did not get put in certain editions of the roster.

Clearly, according to your own words, the status of being a walk-on or on money didn't impact being on a certain roster edition. You were the one who showed that by listing certain players who were walk-ons who were on the edition you had. Imagine if I would have "oh, well I was a walk-on, so that's why." Your response would have been "bullsh!t, other walk-ons are listed on it, including freshman, and you're not, so clearly you're lying and/or not telling the entire truth. You were just a manager who dressed the part one time."

As you stated yourself, a scholarship or walk-on status clearly didn't have any impact on the roster you were looking at.

I don't remember ever looking at a game program other than one that was left in my locker at the bowl game that everyone was given. The only other roster I ever recall looking at was the one given out to fans in some open practice before the start of the season which was a newspaper type roster.

Every theory you have attempted has continued to blow up in your face. You claim I lie, don't tell the whole truth, etc. I simply don't answer your questions because you're a weirdo. You have shown that for six months now. Months ago, I asked you more than one time why you asked so many questions about me in threads that didn't have anything to do with me as the topic. It's strange. Hell, look at what you admitted to in this thread:

"For the record I have reached out to coaches, SID's, newspaper reporters and all I get is who? The next time I see Buck, I'll ask him, and we will see."

That's fvcking weird. You have asked at least six different people about me, most of whom I haven't talked to in 15+ years, because other people on a message board have said that I played at Marshall? Yeah, that is very weird.

But since you want to discuss it- the head football coach at the time got me my very first job at UVA; I spent time with the old OC/QB coach for three of my years at Marshall at the Manning Passing Academy last summer and introduced Chase to him, as neither were familiar with each other. Chase wanted to meet the guy who coached Pennington and Leftwich. The OC/QB coach in my last year at Marshall recently retired, but I have talked to him a few times over the last few years. The receivers coach my last year there left Marshall shortly thereafter and has been coaching in high school in Texas. I have seen him a few times on the road over the years. A defensive coach is on staff at Marshall. The RB coach got out of college shortly after his time at Marshall and has been an AD in different high schools since. Almost all of the coaches have retired or moved on to high school coaching.

The only SID that I was familiar with for both football and baseball is still a D1 SID. I talked to him last week after his school's head coach asked me to interview for a position. Newspaper reporters? I can't name one that I talked to while at Marshall. You have a roster in front of you it sounds like. Why haven't you gone on to ask players, cheerleaders, and band members about me? That's completely normal and sane, right?

You're a weirdo. You've spent a significant amount of time asking me numerous questions on here. You've spent a significant amount of time asking at least six different people about me. You've spent a significant amount of time trying to research my current and previous positions. You have attempted to try to disprove anything I have ever volunteered whenever there was a glimmer of hope that you may catch something. Each time, you have failed miserably.

Even before you began your attack, many months ago, I asked you more than once why you ask me so many personal questions. It was spooky. Other people (Fever, etc.) have done weird things because they get mad when I mock them. I rarely even interact with you; you're just a creepy guy.

Oh sure. Like I take direction from you
You better. I was a moderator on here once and if I am again, i've got my eyes on you, pal. No vagina like posting anymore if I am in charge. You lost the debate and were proven wrong and even a known Marshall all time great player verified it and you still are questioning it.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
You better. I was a moderator on here once and if I am again, i've got my eyes on you, pal. No vagina like posting anymore if I am in charge. You lost the debate and were proven wrong and even a known Marshall all time great player verified it and you still are questioning it.
I never questioned him relative to his statement that he played, I took that as fact, I asked him a question as to why he thought Stoney was left out of the media guide, left off the roster. Big difference.

None of this changes the lack of character and class exhibited by rifle on this and every thread in which he posts. My opinion of this individual won’t change; the man you have become in adulthood is a superficial p.o.s.
The Mods will have to decide whether they prefer this jerk poisoning the board vs someone like SoCal, who shared the great story about taking his son to the Dance and making a memory the kid will never forget!
Decision time Mods - What say you?

I never questioned him relative to his statement that he played, I took that as fact, I asked him a question as to why he thought Stoney was left out of the media guide, left off the roster. Big difference.

Why are you even slightly concerned with that? It's exactly like I said earlier: once you're proven wrong about something, you then try to drill down and find something else that you may be able to slightly question, even at the most extreme unlikelihood, as if it is some sort of saving grace for you.

Do you think he has any idea why I (and I am sure many others) are on some rosters and not on others? Do you think I have any idea? Do you think anyone really has any idea considering this was 15+ years ago? Even if there were some sort of logical explanation, what the hell does it have to do with anything you have tried questioning about me other than it fulfilling your creepily obsessive daily quota asking questions about me?

Nobody gives a shit about it.

I'd say who are you to make ultimatums. I would also say everyone brings something unique to this board and I am not going to ban any Herd fan or Son of Marshall for anything less than truly vile behavior. Hell, Gary Sweeney threatened me with physical violence and he is not banned (honestly, because I would beat the brakes off his ass, so ain't scared). Causing butthurt does not qualify.

someone like SoCal, who shared the great story about taking his son to the Dance and making a memory the kid will never forget!

That's a touching story. One time, back in '07, I shared a story about giving a stripper an extra $28 so that she could get her kid the new Shaqs. I'd like the moderators to take that great story into consideration during their all-day meeting to discuss this situation.

business-people-standing-in-huddle-E0A0CD.jpg

They've made a decision . . .

they're all laughing at you:

group-of-business-people-discussing-over-laptop-DCFRF5.jpg

Reactions: THUNDERGround
I'd say who are you to make ultimatums. I would also say everyone brings something unique to this board and I am not going to ban any Herd fan or Son of Marshall for anything less than truly vile behavior. Hell, Gary Sweeney threatened me with physical violence and he is not banned (honestly, because I would beat the brakes off his ass, so ain't scared). Causing butthurt does not qualify.
Fair enough. I am satisfied. On to more important topics like Penava...
Go Herd!

Why would I? I don't talk about those things. Do I tell you if I had money in baseball, and if so, how much? Do I tell you if I was a walk-on?

I told you that I couldn't comment on what you were looking at because 1) you've shown a lack of intelligence, so I wasn't sure you even knew what you were looking at 2) I couldn't see it in front of me 3) I would have no idea why I or anyone else did not get put in certain editions of the roster.

Clearly, according to your own words, the status of being a walk-on or on money didn't impact being on a certain roster edition. You were the one who showed that by listing certain players who were walk-ons who were on the edition you had. Imagine if I would have "oh, well I was a walk-on, so that's why." Your response would have been "bullsh!t, other walk-ons are listed on it, including freshman, and you're not, so clearly you're lying and/or not telling the entire truth. You were just a manager who dressed the part one time."

As you stated yourself, a scholarship or walk-on status clearly didn't have any impact on the roster you were looking at.

I don't remember ever looking at a game program other than one that was left in my locker at the bowl game that everyone was given. The only other roster I ever recall looking at was the one given out to fans in some open practice before the start of the season which was a newspaper type roster.

Every theory you have attempted has continued to blow up in your face. You claim I lie, don't tell the whole truth, etc. I simply don't answer your questions because you're a weirdo. You have shown that for six months now. Months ago, I asked you more than one time why you asked so many questions about me in threads that didn't have anything to do with me as the topic. It's strange. Hell, look at what you admitted to in this thread:

"For the record I have reached out to coaches, SID's, newspaper reporters and all I get is who? The next time I see Buck, I'll ask him, and we will see."

That's fvcking weird. You have asked at least six different people about me, most of whom I haven't talked to in 15+ years, because other people on a message board have said that I played at Marshall? Yeah, that is very weird.

But since you want to discuss it- the head football coach at the time got me my very first job at UVA; I spent time with the old OC/QB coach for three of my years at Marshall at the Manning Passing Academy last summer and introduced Chase to him, as neither were familiar with each other. Chase wanted to meet the guy who coached Pennington and Leftwich. The OC/QB coach in my last year at Marshall recently retired, but I have talked to him a few times over the last few years. The receivers coach my last year there left Marshall shortly thereafter and has been coaching in high school in Texas. I have seen him a few times on the road over the years. A defensive coach is on staff at Marshall. The RB coach got out of college shortly after his time at Marshall and has been an AD in different high schools since. Almost all of the coaches have retired or moved on to high school coaching.

The only SID that I was familiar with for both football and baseball is still a D1 SID. I talked to him last week after his school's head coach asked me to interview for a position. Newspaper reporters? I can't name one that I talked to while at Marshall. You have a roster in front of you it sounds like. Why haven't you gone on to ask players, cheerleaders, and band members about me? That's completely normal and sane, right?

You're a weirdo. You've spent a significant amount of time asking me numerous questions on here. You've spent a significant amount of time asking at least six different people about me. You've spent a significant amount of time trying to research my current and previous positions. You have attempted to try to disprove anything I have ever volunteered whenever there was a glimmer of hope that you may catch something. Each time, you have failed miserably.

Even before you began your attack, many months ago, I asked you more than once why you ask me so many personal questions. It was spooky. Other people (Fever, etc.) have done weird things because they get mad when I mock them. I rarely even interact with you; you're just a creepy guy.

this is the thing, when you make statements like, ' I signed a contract approximately 6 weeks ago to be a coordinator at the FBS level' and then no one can find a link to verify that fact, in my mind, everything else you say comes into question. Go to www.footballscoop.com and search your name, crickets.

Dont flatter yourself, I havent spent that much time researching this (and for the record, one of the guys that you mentioned above, didnt remember your name, so you may want to reach out again to reconnect, contacting him took maybe 30 seconds)
As to why? As I explained, I like to keep track of MU guys and see that they do well. Let's face it Doc isnt getting younger, so maybe one of those guys will be in line to take over. We will see. This research did lead me to Jim Pry, so there is that.
What I really dont like is guys that over play their hand or worth. As I am sure you are figuring out, it is about the players, and not always the coach. The coach is responsible for getting the most out of their players, and putting their players in a position to win, but at that point, imo, the 'glory' should go to the player and not a 'look at me' coach.
When you make statements like, 'I flipped this player to us' etc I always question, how does a guy who legally cant go off campus to recruit, take credit for flipping a player? Wouldnt the HC have something to do with that? Wouldnt the full time coach that can go off campus and recruit, and go into a players home, have something to do with that? If you said , 'hey I worked that kid hard on the phone, and then the HC got on with him and the position coach got on with him, and we were able to get him to flip' etc etc I would believe that, and it would sound so much better.
So when you make a statement like, 'I will be the named the 10th coach as soon as they are able' , and I asked if you had that in writing, you said of course not, I question why would you make that statement? Why not just say,'I am here working my ass off, and if I do good work, they have lead me to believe, that I can get the 10th job, although nothing is guaranteed.' That to me is a believable statement. BTW, after being around that HC, how did that 10th coach thing work out for you?
So to conclude, yes I believe you played football at MU. But if I were you, I would try to reconnect with the current SID, and have the record straightened out. Because some HC may want to hire you, and they may have some secretary call down to the SID's office to verify your story, and they will come back as no record. BP aint going to live forever. Ask the guys that coached for Bear Bryant how hard a time they had getting jobs after Bear passed.
And finally, where is that link to the coordinator job at FBS you signed for? Or was that maybe a 30 day thing, just to get 10 out on the road recruiting with the understanding when the real guys come in, you will go back to your current role, whatever that may be? As I said with you, there is always something!
I figure DH0 and DH1 are on the way!! Have a good day!!

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT