ADVERTISEMENT

will comcast carry Herd game?

The game is on the English language version of BE In Sports Channel. Neither Crumcast nor Suddenstink cable carry that channel.

http://getbein.beinsports.com/us/

It is on both DISH and DirecTV, and on many "over the top" services and a basic internet subscription.

Note: Crumcast carries the Spanish language version, different channel, no football.

What about the link from last week via the conference - that worked well when I hooked one of my laptops to the tv.

Would be amazing if CUSA actually had a decent tv deal where you did not have to almost go the route of two cans and a string.

Reactions: jocktalker
Remind me how good this TV deal is. I keep forgetting.

It is a great TV deal. Before the next game call DirecTV or DISH, or subscribe via the internet, or get it on any of a half dozen "over-the-top" services.

Rip out the ancient 1950s technology. You will never regret it.

What about the link from last week via the conference - that worked well when I hooked one of my laptops to the tv.

That is for ASN games. This game is on BE In Sports. But you can subscribe via the internet to that channel.

Would be amazing if CUSA actually had a decent tv deal where you did not have to almost go the route of two cans and a string.

The closest thing to "two cans of string" is the ancient technology of cable. The modern ways to get TV have the game.

Thanks Sam - just accustomed to watching games on the normal national hook up's...lol...like networks or ESPN or Fox Sports or CBSCS , SEC , Big 12 etc..vs trying to figure out what CUSA is doing week to week ---we wouldnt have this problem if we were in a real conference.;)

Reactions: jocktalker
The game is on the English language version of BE In Sports Channel. Neither Crumcast nor Suddenstink cable carry that channel.

http://getbein.beinsports.com/us/

It is on both DISH and DirecTV, and on many "over the top" services and a basic internet subscription.

Note: Crumcast carries the Spanish language version, different channel, no football.
no stream on the game

[QUOTE="The Real SamC, post:

The closest thing to "two cans of string" is the ancient technology of cable. The modern ways to get TV have the game.[/QUOTE]

Real conferences have their games on real TV. I would love to see the ratings numbers for beIn. I would not be surprised if there were more people watching in live at the stadium than those watching it on TV.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT