ADVERTISEMENT

Word Crimes

this one almost rings a tear to my eye...……...our resident spell checker has been gone the last few days. I haven't seen him since his mental health was discussed.

this one almost rings a tear to my eye...……...our resident spell checker has been gone the last few days. I haven't seen him since his mental health was discussed.
That’s because he’s been shopping at Nordstrom’S for his supermodel daily lay then traveling to Monaco on some Saudi princes yacht while dropping mad beats for some new super rapper that is guaranteed to win a Grammy. All from his hot cell phone he bought from Taz

That’s because he’s been shopping at Nordstrom’S for his supermodel daily lay then traveling to Monaco on some Saudi princes yacht while dropping mad beats for some new super rapper that is guaranteed to win a Grammy. All from his hot cell phone he bought from Taz
Well shit. You two are going to be held accountable if I have to view another camera roll of pictures.

do you think he is pouting because the thread about his mental health was removed? or maybe he did something inappropriate and got booted? it has happened before and that one poster with all the "you mad" stuff was living rent free in his head. i'm surprised after all these years that Rifle,Yags or whatever isn't better at this message board stuff.

You left out the declining of daily offers for coaching gigs at major D-I universities.

Weird Al is an absolute genius.

He has the beat. He has a melody to follow. He has exact word placement which he uses.

There is absolutely not "absolute genius" involved. If he wrote his own song to the same track, then that still takes talent. He doesn't even do that. Everything is presented to him on a template which he adheres to exactly and simply plugs in other words. That is very, very easy to do.

Not Monaco, but Puerto Vallarta for a few days. I'm guessing it beat having to give body rubs to 12 year olds.

You left out the declining of daily offers for coaching gigs at major D-I universities.

Yeah, then after yet another vacation, I spent a day in College Station after being invited to talk about a position there. I'm sure my last week wasn't as enjoyable as making sure food is warmed up to the appropriate temperature in a cafeteria before being served to elderly people, but we all can't have your job:

8pHo8gc.jpg

The important thing about this post is that @dave is such a whiny little bitch that he cried to moderators about the abuse he was facing on here which led to the removal of the thread. What an embarrassment that guy is. He was far more fun when he pretended to be a tough guy, when he would threaten people, and when he would act like he wasn't a complete joke before he was exposed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT