ADVERTISEMENT

Worshippers

You're an idiot and Godless trumptard liar. Pedo-Joe's daughter did NOT say the showering with her dad was inappropriate.

She said they were probably inappropriate.

We know they were definitely inappropriate. Poor girl.

What is trumpchum? What is a trumptard?

Taking naked showers with your daughter is "probably" inappropriate?

Sicko.
You're a liar. No one said either we're naked in the shower. You stupid lying punk.

You're a liar. No one said either we're naked in the shower. You stupid lying punk.

For the sake of argument. Say they weren't naked. Why would a father shower with his teenage daughter?

Extremely inappropriate.

Sicko.

For the sake of argument. Say they weren't naked. Why would a father shower with his teenage daughter?

Extremely inappropriate.

Sicko.
Where does she say she was a teenager when the alleged shower occurred?

Provide the proof, you Godless lying trumpchum sucking oath breaker.
This was an entry in the diary

The diary’s most newsworthy moments are suggestive but stop short of making any concrete allegations against Ashley Biden’s father. In the most-often quoted passage, she writes, “Hyper-sexualized @ a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so – I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma – I remember not liking the woolzacks house; I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a cousin]; I remember having sex with Friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate). Being turned on when I wasn’t supposed to be.”

Here is a fact check

Another confirming the authenticity of the diary

Now lie and say it's not true

Reactions: 30CAT
This was an entry in the diary

The diary’s most newsworthy moments are suggestive but stop short of making any concrete allegations against Ashley Biden’s father. In the most-often quoted passage, she writes, “Hyper-sexualized @ a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so – I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma – I remember not liking the woolzacks house; I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a cousin]; I remember having sex with Friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate). Being turned on when I wasn’t supposed to be.”

Here is a fact check

Another confirming the authenticity of the diary

Now lie and say it's not true

extralyingdumbass lie? Are you kidding? He has never told a lie on this board....... 😂 🤣 😂

He denies this truth, because he would have to admit he supports a pedophile for president. Whether he admits it or not, that's exactly what he's doing. Supporting a pedophile for president.

Go find it yourself, it has been provided before
It has NOT. It's not there to find. She mentions NOTHING about being a teenager when taking the alleged shower.

The diary’s most newsworthy moments are suggestive but stop short of making any concrete allegations against Ashley Biden’s father. In the most-often quoted passage, she writes, “Hyper-sexualized @ a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested. I think soI can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma – I remember not liking the woolzacks house; I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a cousin]; I remember having sex with Friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate). Being turned on when I wasn’t supposed to be.”

Idiot cons want to write their own story lie.

It has NOT. It's not there to find. She mentions NOTHING about being a teenager when taking the alleged shower.

Holy shit you cant be this dumb. If this were Tiffany or Ivanka's diary you would want Trump castrated.

This proves you are the most dishonest and disgusting person on the board. You do an awful lot of preaching about people going to hell, but you will be greeting them there.

Holy shit you cant be this dumb. If this were Tiffany or Ivanka's diary you would want Trump castrated.

This proves you are the most dishonest and disgusting person on the board. You do an awful lot of preaching about people going to hell, but you will be greeting them there.

Dumbass. She was old enough to know they were inappropriate. That would make her too damned old to be showering with her father. Stop defending the pedophile.

If it were Trump and his daughter instead of Pedo-Joe and his daughter, you'd be on it like terrorists and criminals crossing our open borders.

Reactions: 19MU88
Dumbass. She was old enough to know they were inappropriate. That would make her too damned old to be showering with her father. Stop defending the pedophile.
No, moron. The fact that she doesn't know if it was inappropriate or not shows that she was young. If she were a teenager, she would be able to know if it were inappropriate or not, moron.

She was old enough to know they were inappropriate.
That's the reason she used the word "probably", because she knew. You're a scumbag trumptard Godless lying retard.
That would make her too damned old to be showering with her father
That's the reason she used the word "probably", because she knew. You're a scumbag trumptard Godless lying retard.
If it were Trump and his daughter, I'd STILL vote for him and suck the trumpchum.

No, moron. The fact that she doesn't know if it was inappropriate or not shows that she was young. If she were a teenager, she would be able to know if it were inappropriate or not, moron.
^^wow another Pedo defender..pathetic^^

Reactions: WVUSerg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT