ADVERTISEMENT

Worshippers

The diary’s most newsworthy moments are suggestive but stop short of making any concrete allegations against Ashley Biden’s father. In the most-often quoted passage, she writes, “Hyper-sexualized @ a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested. I think soI can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma – I remember not liking the woolzacks house; I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a cousin]; I remember having sex with Friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate). Being turned on when I wasn’t supposed to be.”
You stupid lying trumpchum sucking oath breaker.

If this were Ivanka or Tiffany Trump's diary what would you say?
What would YOU say? No need to answer, you stupid lying trumpchum sucking oath breaker. You already support and defend a presidential candidate found liable for sexual abuse. Pervert.

I'm a lying trumpchum sucking addict. Watch me swallow the puke...

Dp-jJX.gif

The alleged showers are not abuse, sexualized can mean different things to people, and "young age" is simple opinion.
So you won’t take the opinion of the person this happened to? We shouldn’t listen or believe someone because they are/were a "young age" when they feel they experienced trauma or had an inappropriate sexual experience as a young person with an adult?

Interesting take. The exact take so many child abusers and Pedos use to discourage their victims from coming out and telling what happened.

Reactions: mlblack16.
So you won’t take the opinion of the person this happened to? We shouldn’t listen or believe someone because they are/were a "young age" when they feel they experienced trauma or had an inappropriate sexual experience as a young person with an adult?
Opinion is not a fact, but you're attempting to offer it as fact. That's what liars do.

Taking showers is not a inappropriate sexual experience. It's not even a sexual experience. <<That is part of reason why you trumpchum sucking idiots are always obsessed with other people's genitals. Pervert.

Opinion is not a fact, but you're attempting to offer it as fact
Try again. So you wont take the opinion of the person this is happening to? Her opinion (that we are providing you) should not be considered???

Interesting take. The exact take so many child abusers and Pedos use to discourage their victims from coming out and telling what happened.

Last edited:
Try again. So you wont take the opinion of the person this is happening to? Her opinion (they we are providing you) should not be considered???

Opinion is not a fact, but you're attempting to offer it as fact

Very interesting take from the board's Pedo. Supports the group of people that say a child's opinion is the standard when wanting to irreversibly change their bodies, but also supports ignoring their opinion when they say they have been put into inappropriate situations and experienced (sexual) trauma at a young age.

(Warning: Dont leave your kids alone with Greed)

Reactions: 19MU88 and 30CAT
What would YOU say? No need to answer, you stupid lying trumpchum sucking oath breaker. You already support and defend a presidential candidate found liable for sexual abuse. Pervert.
I would say the same thing that he is a sick pedo.

Now what would you say?

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
Very interesting take from the board's Pedo. Supports the group of people that say a child's opinion is the standard when wanting to irreversibly change their bodies, but also supports ignoring their opinion when they say they have been put into inappropriate situations and experienced (sexual) trauma at a young age.

(Warning: Dont leave your kids alone with Greed)
You Godless lying trumpchum sucking idiot.

It's really sick how you put politics above everything. Even willing to overlook pedophilia.
It's pitifully stupid how you and the rest of the Godless trumpchum sucking mentally disabled idiots try to make something out of nothing, all while denying reality. Do you recall this fact I've mentioned before? You have ZERO evidence that Joe Biden has committed a crime. Zero.

It's probably the best example of how much of a simp he is. He will forever be just a country bumpkin from OW.
It's pitifully stupid how you and the rest of the Godless trumpchum sucking mentally disabled idiots try to make something out of nothing, all while denying reality. Do you recall this fact I've mentioned before? You have ZERO evidence that Joe Biden has committed a crime. Zero.

Only the word of his daughter but we only believe women when it hurts Republicans, right cocksucker

^^lying idiot^^

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT