ADVERTISEMENT

WV trashed by lib

She shouldn't have apologized. She was correct the first time. Idiot.
I am from wv and she can kiss my ass.

I have done well formmyself and worked hard at it.

You and midler. can suck it. You are the Wind beneath my ass

Reactions: Jartard
Percent of population that are foreign born....

California 27%
New York 22%
WV 1.6%

Calculate that into the equation and things change drastically.

Sanctuary states allow illegals into their states to break our laws, rape our citizens, and mooch off the government tit. Can't read or write, or speak any damn English, but they're welcome into these shithole states. I bet they're not welcomed out Wayne.

Reactions: Jartard
38,200 people live out Wayne.

0.6% (229 people) are colored folks. Has greed ever seen a colored person outside of attending a Herd sporting event?

0.3% latino (115 people). Is this like a whites only county? No wonder Wayne sucks in hoops.

Reactions: alphasig1053
Sanctuary states allow illegals into their states to break our laws, rape our citizens, and mooch off the government tit. Can't read or write, or speak any damn English, but they're welcome into these shithole states. I bet they're not welcomed out Wayne.
You're an idiot.

38,200 people live out Wayne.

0.6% (229 people) are colored folks. Has greed ever seen a colored person outside of attending a Herd sporting event?

0.3% latino (115 people). Is this like a whites only county? No wonder Wayne sucks in hoops.
You're an idiot.

Honestly can we ban extra. He brings absolutely nothing to the table except sophomoric insults. Constantly ruins threads and takes up bandwidth.
That would cease, you moron, if you'd stop lying and being stupid.

Honestly can we ban extra. He brings absolutely nothing to the table except sophomoric insults. Constantly ruins threads and takes up bandwidth.
Nooooo. Greed is like Otis, the town drunk on the old Andy Griffith Show. You know the poor guy is never going to change, but he is a lovable part of the cast.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
Nooooo. Greed is like Otis, the town drunk on the old Andy Griffith Show. You know the poor guy is never going to change, but he is a lovable part of the cast.
You're mildly amusing in between your bouts of stupidity.

We know who doesn't listen to the lyrics....Springsteen's politics were always on display right there in the music.
I've never liked his music. As for the lyrics, I could never understand anything he was singing. Maybe it was just me, and my hearing didn't jive with his singing style, or perhaps I've trained myself to not give a Fvck what a NJ guido has to say.

I've never liked his music. As for the lyrics, I could never understand anything he was singing. Maybe it was just me, and my hearing didn't jive with his singing style, or perhaps I've trained myself to not give a Fvck what a NJ guido has to say.
Maybe you Michigan cocksuckers also talk about as funny as NJ people to the point it might as well be two different languages.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT