ADVERTISEMENT

wvu to the MAC?

The difference is mine is reality, which you know because of your “friend” who confirmed it for you, and yours (“my house is one of the three most expensive, three biggest, and three nicest houses on here”) is pure ignorance and comedy.
No one believes you.
They’re not still for sale. They sold. I put offers on some. I traveled to see some of the others. Not coincidentally, other than the two out of state, the others sold right around the same time that I bought two properties in the same area.

And you ran from backing up your argument: why and what would I post on Facebook. Many of those people who are friends (not family like you claimed) have seen this stuff in real life. My comments here are in response to attempts ti disparage me/my word. That doesn’t happen from people who know me, so there is no need to post anything in response. So back up your claim.
Oh, the welshing coward is claiming I’m running from arguments. I’m not sure what you post to facebook (I blocked you) other than the occasional pic someone will send me to make fun of you. One was a pic of you from behind with your wide hips and cheap bike with your shirt off. Modesty!

This is the best one yet. Here’s 10k words on how humble I am and the intricate details of things I have. Oh, and here’s proof I have them, links to properties still for sale that I almost purchased. 😂
Pathetic

In an "urban" environment.... bragging about 72.5% white is pitful. Continue to fight the good fight SJW.
Please have some intelligence tied into your arguments.

The claim against me was that I only live in places that are white. Yet the last place was less white than the rest of the country. The claim wasn’t that I pick urban areas that are less white than the rest of the county but more white than most other urban areas.

The difference is mine is reality, which you know because of your “friend” who confirmed it for you, and yours (“my house is one of the three most expensive, three biggest, and three nicest houses on here”) is pure ignorance and comedy.

At least I am willing to show the message board the house I live in. I’ve never seen your house. I have no idea what it looks like. And, quite frankly, if I’m being honest, I’m not backing down from my original claim. I have a nice home. A very nice home. It’s the only materialistic thing I have ever wanted.

. One was a pic of you from behind with your wide hips and cheap bike with your shirt off. Modesty!
Was it this one:

Or this one:

cheap bike
No reasonable person would think that a $1000+ bike - one of four or five that I have - is “cheap” for a casual rider.

. I’m not sure what you post to Facebook
I know some of what you post. That’s because some of your “friends” show me and kick you behind your back. A fairly recent one was something you had posted about Covid or tbt vaccine. A bunch of people responded on your Qanon-type of conspiracy claim. Your friend mocked you for the thing you said on here (you only associate with highly educated people), followed by a screenshot showing that every person who commented and supported your conspiracy had a combined 1.2 year of college education.

At least I am willing to show the message board the house I live in. I’ve never seen your house. I have no idea what it looks like.
* houses.

And you’re “willing”? Well, just ask your friend who told you about one of my properties.

This is the interesting part: if I post proof of my possessions/accomplishments, I’m a braggart. If I don’t post proof, then I’m a liar. See how it’s a lose-lose proposition with your morons?

I’m not backing down from my original claim. I have a nice home. A very nice home.
Why are you lying? This is what I mean: why do you fvcking unethical cowards have to lie? You damn well know that your claim wasn’t that you have a nice house. Nobody has mocked you for that. Your claim was that you had one of the three most expensive houses, three nicest houses, and three biggest houses on here.

That was your claim. That was what you were mocked for. Don’t try changing what you said.

You fvcking deplorables simply can’t stop being dishonest.

No one believes you.
There are far more people on here who believe that what I claim about my houses, cars, diamonds, relationships, etc. are true than who believe that you’re a good husband and good person.

Multiple people have all commented on here that they believe everything I claim or believe that most of what I claim is accurate with some exaggeration involved for entertainment purposes (which is false: the substance isn’t exaggerated, but I do articulate it in a way to be entertaining and obnoxious to you commoners).

Was it this one:

Or this one:

No reasonable person would think that a $1000+ bike - one of four or five that I have - is “cheap” for a casual rider.

I know some of what you post. That’s because some of your “friends” show me and kick you behind your back. A fairly recent one was something you had posted about Covid or tbt vaccine. A bunch of people responded on your Qanon-type of conspiracy claim. Your friend mocked you for the thing you said on here (you only associate with highly educated people), followed by a screenshot showing that every person who commented and supported your conspiracy had a combined 1.2 year of college education.

* houses.

And you’re “willing”? Well, just ask your friend who told you about one of my properties.

This is the interesting part: if I post proof of my possessions/accomplishments, I’m a braggart. If I don’t post proof, then I’m a liar. See how it’s a lose-lose proposition with your morons?

Why are you lying? This is what I mean: why do you fvcking unethical cowards have to lie? You damn well know that your claim wasn’t that you have a nice house. Nobody has mocked you for that. Your claim was that you had one of the three most expensive houses, three nicest houses, and three biggest houses on here.

That was your claim. That was what you were mocked for. Don’t try changing what you said.

You fvcking deplorables simply can’t stop being dishonest.
😂

Imagine posting that.

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan
There are far more people on here who believe that what I claim about my houses, cars, diamonds, relationships, etc. are true than who believe that you’re a good husband and good person.

Multiple people have all commented on here that they believe everything I claim or believe that most of what I claim is accurate with some exaggeration involved for entertainment purposes (which is false: the substance isn’t exaggerated, but I do articulate it in a way to be entertaining and obnoxious to you commoners).
Name these people who believe you. Then accept my bet. Coward.

And yes, that is a cheap bike. Someone of your claimed wealth should be able to afford a nicer bike. I don’t know what would be more embarrassing: riding that bike, riding with my shirt off, or posting both to social media.

😂

Imagine posting that.
The part about only associating with highly educated, highly successful, and highly diverse people? I know. I couldn’t imagine seriously posting that like you did.

I mean, the Ted DiBiase shtick is mine. You try to seriously act like that, and it leads to the mockery you deserve for it.

Name these people who believe you.
Numerous people have claimed that they believe all or most of what I boast about: Cunnilingus, Raoul, E.T., Sciullo, etc.

And yes, that is a cheap bike. Someone of your claimed wealth should be able to afford a nicer bike.
It isn’t a cheap bike for a casual, amateur rider. No reasonable person would argue that. It’s not even an entry level bike from a top brand. It’s a tier higher than that.

It’s also not an issue of “affording.”I had a suitcase get delayed a month or two ago. Walmart was the only store open that late, and I needed stuff to sleep in, so I bought two pairs of sweats from there.

I know where them to sleep in many nights each week. They are unbelievably comfortable. Could I afford more than $20 Walmart sweats? Yep. But since I like these, I don’t have a need to buy more pairs of my $50 Nordstrom sleep pants or my $55 Calvin Klein lounge pants.

Likewise, I’m sure your wife could afford shutters to put on your house and something other than the 3/4” plastic blinders, but for whatever reason, you don’t get them.

The part about only associating with highly educated, highly successful, and highly diverse people? I know. I couldn’t imagine seriously posting that like you did.

I mean, the Ted DiBiase shtick is mine. You try to seriously act like that, and it leads to the mockery you deserve for it.
You conveniently omit the context behind that statement. You were bashing WV for being poor, uneducated, etc. I responded by saying everyone in my circle of friends were highly educated and wealthy.

Numerous people have claimed that they believe all or most of what I boast about: Cunnilingus, Raoul, E.T., Sciullo, etc.

It isn’t a cheap bike for a casual, amateur rider. No reasonable person would argue that. It’s not even an entry level bike from a top brand. It’s a tier higher than that.

It’s also not an issue of “affording.”I had a suitcase get delayed a month or two ago. Walmart was the only store open that late, and I needed stuff to sleep in, so I bought two pairs of sweats from there.

I know where them to sleep in many nights each week. They are unbelievably comfortable. Could I afford more than $20 Walmart sweats? Yep. But since I like these, I don’t have a need to buy more pairs of my $50 Nordstrom sleep pants or my $55 Calvin Klein lounge pants.

Likewise, I’m sure your wife could afford shutters to put on your house and something other than the 3/4” plastic blinders, but for whatever reason, you don’t get them.
Oh. My wife is a causal rider. I bought her a Specialized Tarmac Di2 because I’m not poor.

Sucks to be poor, huh?

Hey, good luck with your “diamonds” that you don’t wear because you’re just too modest in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88

The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
Easy there, Raleigh. Rifle did buy a poor kid a giant stuffed giraffe once. That sort of philanthropy shouldn't go unnoticed.

How was Rifle supposed to know the kid's mom would turn around and sell it for some rocks?
I forgot about that one. It really is comical how many boasts he’s made only to supplement the boast by telling us how modest he is and how he doesn’t provide the charity for anything other than altruism.

I know where them to sleep in many nights each week.
What a fvcking moron. How do you not know the difference (pun intended) between know and now?

Just stop. No one in the world, besides your dumbass, calls them "blinders." It's just sad and pathetic at this point.

You fvcking deplorables simply can’t stop being dishonest

Why don’t you take your own advice and learn reading comprehension. My original claim was that I probably have one of the three nicest houses on the message board. That’s what I said that I’m not backing down from. And the reason I’m not backing down from that is because I do have a very nice home. Seriously… Take your own advice and learn to read.

Reactions: 19MU88
I haven't seen a "WVU thread" deliver like this since the days of old on TiTM.

Seriously, this place has become like the movie Barbershop (the original, not that god awful part 2).

I recall the scene where the mailman is cracking up over everything that's being said (in argument between Eddie and one of the patrons) and says, "man I love this place," as he puts his hat on to leave.

I haven't seen a "WVU thread" deliver like this since the days of old on TiTM.

Seriously, this place has become like the movie Barbershop (the original, not that god awful part 2).

I recall the scene where the mailman is cracking up over everything that's being said (in argument between Eddie and one of the patrons) and says, "man I love this place," as he puts his hat on to leave.
Youre Dumb Coming To America GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Reactions: i am herdman
It appears the consensus is our wide-hipped friend is a 6. And posts gay cringe.

Just think what the rating would be if they saw the face and receding hairline.
Oh babbby what a fantastic place . Your condo is wonderful and awesome. Oh, my you are rich. Oh wait, baby, why are there check in and check out procedures on the refrigerator?

Why don’t you take your own advice and learn reading comprehension. My original claim was that I probably have one of the three nicest houses on the message board. That’s what I said that I’m not backing down from. And the reason I’m not backing down from that is because I do have a very nice home. Seriously… Take your own advice and learn to read.
here is what I know. I have seen a pic of BC house and it is large and nice to boot. Thus far I have yet to see Rifles place

Reactions: murox
here is what I know. I have seen a pic of BC house and it is large and nice to boot. Thus far I have yet to see Rifles place
I can add to what you know with what I know. He has posted multiple pictures of houses he didn't buy, so we're all to assume the ones he did buy are all much better than the random houses he posted. I actually jack off to some of the 9s he talks about. It takes a vivid imagination, but with the right brand of soft soap and appropriate lathering thereof, it does the trick.

Why would a guy of rifles stature cheer champion compression shorts. I figured it would be some $200 lululemon bullshit
Lululemon only caters to fat women. Their men’s clothing is for fit people. Likely couldn’t find his size.

But this aligns with his discount store shopping history.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT