ADVERTISEMENT

wvu to the MAC?

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Is it time for wvu to go to the MAC? It's clear that they simply don't belong in the Big 12 on an athletics level.

In men's basketball, they are 0-5 in the conference. In volleyball, they went 0-16. In tennis, they went 0-9. In football, they finished 9th out of 10 teams. In baseball, they finished in the bottom half. In women's basketball, they're in the bottom half (just like last year). In golf, they were 10th out of 10. In women's swimming, they finished 4th out of 5 teams. In men's swimming, they finished in last. In wrestling, they finished in the bottom half which includes athletic powerhouses such as Utah Valley and Northern Colorado.

They simply aren't competitive in the conference in any sport, and it has to be a drain on tax payer money considering they bring no pride or spotlight to the state. Considering the state also is one of the leading recipients of federal welfare, perhaps shutting down wvu athletics and using that money for the plague of poorness in the state is a better use of funds.

West Virginia would dismantle the school and turn the land back into a cow pasture before they would slink off to the MAC.

They'll stay in the B12 and try to be competitive in a MUCH weaker league moving forward.

I didn’t realize just how bad they’re doing in conference play in basketball. I thought there was some optimism coming into this year…

I doubt WVU will join the MAC cause they are having a down season in a couple of sports

For real, for real.

Had to try to resurrect WVU smack that nobody cares about in lieu of confronting his true issues: King Murox.
I saw this thread and thought I was in the archives. Bitter sports rivalries are the most trivial thing in the world compared to the world we now live in. Imagine caring about the olympic sports records of a school in a state that you hate. Good thing mom was in town and he has a free weekend to research these things. Otherwise he would have been on a yacht with Dan Bilzerian and dozens of whores.*

*As part of the security detail/weed gopher.

Reactions: 19MU88
Bitter sports rivalries are the most trivial thing in the world compared to the world we now live in.
Right?

Literally nobody cares about what we used to discuss here 10 years ago that I'm aware of. We all grew out of that and onto more important things.

I could sit right next to a Marshall fan clad in green and be totally unbothered.

It's like this thread was some revelation that things aren't going well for WVU currently; like I would have never known if not for this post. Thanks for keeping me up to date with this groundbreaking information, OP. 👍🏻

Bitter sports rivalries are the most trivial thing in the world compared to the world we now live in.
Murox the Moron, this board exists solely to take people away from "the world we now live in." People use it to escape a tedious workday, get away from the wife and kids, b!tch about their boss, socialize to distract from their daily problems . . . do I really have to dumb that down for you? And sports, including the rivalries, are entertainment for the exact same reason.

in a state that you hate.
I don't hate the state of West Virginia. How could I? It would be like hating Louisiana-Monroe. They're inferior in just about every way. It's a feeling of pity for you lifelong West Virginians. The best part? For a decade, you have talked about how you are moving away, because how shitty the state is, but there you are, still trying to find a way out. Yee-haw!
*As part of the security detail/weed gopher.
First, I was their chauffeur. Then, I bought meet-and-greets to get a picture with them. Next, I sold them weed. Now, I am their security.

Denial is such a brutal aspect of reality. If you keep lying to yourself so that you don't have to face that I am far superior in life, you'll be alright. Just keep investing those $700/month slum apartments.

Literally nobody cares about what we used to discuss here 10 years ago that I'm aware of. We all grew out of that and onto more important things.

Yes, like posting incessantly on social media about how much you love your significant other. Hell, even BC was making fun of you for it, then a week later, you did it again. The next step after those types of incessant posts are a joint Facebook account. Then, a postnup after one of you cheats (ask Middle Class Murox's wife for an attorney referral to draft one).

Murox the Moron, this board exists solely to take people away from "the world we now live in." People use it to escape a tedious workday, get away from the wife and kids, b!tch about their boss, socialize to distract from their daily problems . . . do I really have to dumb that down for you? And sports, including the rivalries, are entertainment for the exact same reason.

I don't hate the state of West Virginia. How could I? It would be like hating Louisiana-Monroe. They're inferior in just about every way. It's a feeling of pity for you lifelong West Virginians. The best part? For a decade, you have talked about how you are moving away, because how shitty the state is, but there you are, still trying to find a way out. Yee-haw!

First, I was their chauffeur. Then, I bought meet-and-greets to get a picture with them. Next, I sold them weed. Now, I am their security.

Denial is such a brutal aspect of reality. If you keep lying to yourself so that you don't have to face that I am far superior in life, you'll be alright. Just keep investing those $700/month slum apartments.

Yes, like posting incessantly on social media about how much you love your significant other. Hell, even BC was making fun of you for it, then a week later, you did it again. The next step after those types of incessant posts are a joint Facebook account. Then, a postnup after one of you cheats (ask Middle Class Murox's wife for an attorney referral to draft one).
Yeah, I talked about moving away until Covid hit. Then I saw people forced to wear masks and their businesses shut down while my life continued as normal and realized this was the place for me.

Can you park your mom’s maxima in one of the garages of your luxury homes when you take a pic of it to prove it’s hers and definitely not yours?

Reactions: 19MU88
Yeah, I talked about moving away until Covid hit. Then I saw people forced to wear masks and their businesses shut down while my life continued as normal and realized this was the place for me.
Covid hit in 2020. You've been claiming you were leaving wv since at least 2010. Next excuse, Middle Class Murox.
Can you park your mom’s maxima in one of the garages of your luxury homes when you take a pic of it to prove it’s hers and definitely not yours?

All of my properties, except for one in Florida which has been rented out to the same woman and her children for years, are in the west. She doesn't drive out here, and even if she did, she wouldn't be driving the Nissan.

But let's make it better: I will prove beyond a reasonable doubt that I own at least two properties that are worth at least twice as much as your house.

One of the properties is under my name, so that's easy. Another is under an LLC name that uses the first two letters of my surname, just like the other LLCs that own my other properties. I will also show you the closing documents for both of those properties, the LLC registration, etc.

Once again, we will do anywhere from $50k - $500k for this bet. I will pay a partner/shareholder from ClydeSnow, a law firm in Salt Lake City that I have used for years to review corporate partnership agreements, to draft the agreement. I will then allow you to select the attorney who will hold the money from both of us in a trust.

Again, no money from you up front other than the wager amount (I will pay for the legal work) between $50k - $500k. If you truly think my claims are bogus, it's an easy way to make some money.

Covid hit in 2020. You've been claiming you were leaving wv since at least 2010. Next excuse, Middle Class Murox.

All of my properties, except for one in Florida which has been rented out to the same woman and her children for years, are in the west. She doesn't drive out here, and even if she did, she wouldn't be driving the Nissan.

But let's make it better: I will prove beyond a reasonable doubt that I own at least two properties that are worth at least twice as much as your house.

One of the properties is under my name, so that's easy. Another is under an LLC name that uses the first two letters of my surname, just like the other LLCs that own my other properties. I will also show you the closing documents for both of those properties, the LLC registration, etc.

Once again, we will do anywhere from $50k - $500k for this bet. I will pay a partner/shareholder from ClydeSnow, a law firm in Salt Lake City that I have used for years to review corporate partnership agreements, to draft the agreement. I will then allow you to select the attorney who will hold the money from both of us in a trust.

Again, no money from you up front other than the wager amount (I will pay for the legal work) between $50k - $500k. If you truly think my claims are bogus, it's an easy way to make some money.
I’ll bet you $500k my real estate portfolio is worth more than yours.

Deal?

Last edited:
I’ll bet you $500k my real estate portfolio is worth more than yours.

Deal?
A dumb bet? Your portfolio of slumlord $700 “luxury” apartments isn’t a point of contention. The disputed issue is if I have the properties that I said I do, which you continuously have claimed is bogus.

This argument all centers around you claiming that my claim (that I have multiple properties, including my full-time property, worth at least 2X as much as your main residence). You keep saying that is bogus, so stop being a coward and bet on it.

That is what you keep claiming is bogus. We’ve never discussed your slumlord $700 apartments being worth more than my properties. Bringing that up is you simply trying to deflect the bet - which is what you have repeatedly claimed is false - that you know you’ll lose.

In or out, Middle Class Murox?

Valentine's Day is coming up. Brace yourself.
Brace myself? You’ve had your Valentine’s decorations up for a week: more than a full month before the secondary holiday. More, you already made a social media post applauding and boasting about your wife having put up Valentine’s decorations. I feel like I’m watching a long-running Saturday Night Live skit.

Are you really watching this closely?

You weirdo.
Closely? Not at all. Anytime I open Facebook, all I see are 20 more posts from you come across my scroll. It’s unavoidable. You post more things on Facebook than Middle Class Murox takes trips to Hooters.

Right?

I could sit right next to a Marshall fan clad in green and be totally unbothered.

It's like this thread was some revelation that things aren't going well for WVU currently; like I would have never known if not for this post. Thanks for keeping me up to date with this groundbreaking information, OP. 👍🏻

Dude...Marshall is a client of mine and I manage my company’s suite at the Joan. How messed up is that?

Closely? Not at all. Anytime I open Facebook, all I see are 20 more posts from you come across my scroll. It’s unavoidable. You post more things on Facebook than Middle Class Murox takes trips to Hooters.
For that to be true you'd have to be looking at a pretty good chunk of time.

I guess BC and I are your only friends.

Man, I'm sorry, I'm such an asshole. I don't really think you're a weirdo.

A dumb bet? Your portfolio of slumlord $700 “luxury” apartments isn’t a point of contention. The disputed issue is if I have the properties that I said I do, which you continuously have claimed is bogus.

This argument all centers around you claiming that my claim (that I have multiple properties, including my full-time property, worth at least 2X as much as your main residence). You keep saying that is bogus, so stop being a coward and bet on it.

That is what you keep claiming is bogus. We’ve never discussed your slumlord $700 apartments being worth more than my properties. Bringing that up is you simply trying to deflect the bet - which is what you have repeatedly claimed is false - that you know you’ll lose.

In or out, Middle Class Murox?

Brace myself? You’ve had your Valentine’s decorations up for a week: more than a full month before the secondary holiday. More, you already made a social media post applauding and boasting about your wife having put up Valentine’s decorations. I feel like I’m watching a long-running Saturday Night Live skit.

I’m in. You’re paying for current appraisals and must prove sole ownership of your properties. Two properties in your sole possession must be valued at twice the value of my primary residence.

After you lose this bet we can go double or nothing on real estate portfolio values.

Why is it messed up? Nobody cares about sports rivalries and shit talking anymore. Get with it, BC!

For several years I publicly said that I wouldn’t want the position I now hold if it meant I had to be that closely associated with Marshall. How stupid.

Now, I’m giving them quarterly checks that would, at a bare minimum, buy your mom a new Nissan.

It’s funny how things change as we get older. It would be hilarious to go back and pull our conversations from 2002 and compare them to who we are today.

I’m in. You’re paying for . . .

Oh, changing the bet already?!

You’re paying for current appraisals
How does the saying go? "I may have been born on a day, but it wasn't yesterday"? Yeah, same.

You've cheated and lied to the person you claim to love the most in this world (that's you). You've cheated and lied to the person you claim to love the second most in this world (that's the Hooters waitress). You've cheated and lied to the person you claim to love the third most in this world (that's your current wife). You've cheated and lied about a bet on here when you switched the amount on the receipt. Yet you think I am dumb enough to agree for you to have some townie who you know or can give money to appraise your property with an opportunity to cheat and lie to somebody you don't like?

Let's use the county tax records.

Here is your main property:

As you can see, my constant $300k house claim is pretty damn accurate.

Here is my main residence from this year's county tax records:

If you believe that your property is worth more than that $316k number, then I should probably three-way call your county assessor to help you explain that.

Don't want to use those appraisals? Fine. We can use Zillow:

You: $387k
My #1: $921k

Don't want to use Zillow either? Fine. We can use Redfin:

You: Whoops- Redfin doesn't even bother with those types of properties.
My #1: $894k

I'll let you pick my #2. Want to use the residential or the commercial property? The commercial property is managed by a group called CPI. They've recently told me that they think it would get about $2 million, but the appraisal won't show that high (but still four times as you).

I'm good with either.
must prove sole ownership of your properties

Agreed. You, likewise, must show sole ownership.

. Two properties in your sole possession must be valued at twice the value of my primary residence.

Agreed.

After you lose this bet we can go double or nothing on real estate portfolio values.
That was never any discussion between us. Why do you keep trying to muddy the waters, coward? You have routinely questioned my claims and said they were all lies. I'm willing to prove two for the bet and a third to rub your face in it even more.

Oh, changing the bet already?!

How does the saying go? "I may have been born on a day, but it wasn't yesterday"? Yeah, same.

You've cheated and lied to the person you claim to love the most in this world (that's you). You've cheated and lied to the person you claim to love the second most in this world (that's the Hooters waitress). You've cheated and lied to the person you claim to love the third most in this world (that's your current wife). You've cheated and lied about a bet on here when you switched the amount on the receipt. Yet you think I am dumb enough to agree for you to have some townie who you know or can give money to appraise your property with an opportunity to cheat and lie to somebody you don't like?

Let's use the county tax records.

Here is your main property:

As you can see, my constant $300k house claim is pretty damn accurate.

Here is my main residence from this year's county tax records:

If you believe that your property is worth more than that $316k number, then I should probably three-way call your county assessor to help you explain that.

Don't want to use those appraisals? Fine. We can use Zillow:

You: $387k
My #1: $921k

Don't want to use Zillow either? Fine. We can use Redfin:

You: Whoops- Redfin doesn't even bother with those types of properties.
My #1: $894k

I'll let you pick my #2. Want to use the residential or the commercial property? The commercial property is managed by a group called CPI. They've recently told me that they think it would get about $2 million, but the appraisal won't show that high (but still four times as you).

I'm good with either.

Agreed. You, likewise, must show sole ownership.

Agreed.

That was never any discussion between us. Why do you keep trying to muddy the waters, coward? You have routinely questioned my claims and said they were all lies. I'm willing to prove two for the bet and a third to rub your face in it even more.
This is humiliating for you. Now you’re writing 10,000 words to back out of your own bet because I’m going to bribe the appraiser! 😂

You can pick the appraiser and warn them not to accept my bribe.

Have you considered the local assessor might not have an accurate valuation of my house since I built it and there is no purchase history? When I win my $500k we can conference call the assessors office to inform them.

Last edited:
Now, for the last few years we have kept this forum free of the old WVU vs Marshall banter. I like it that way. We are in a much bigger situation than that deal. I have common ground with most of the WVU folk on here and we are in a bigger fight than a football game that is not even played. Or, a basketball game that is not even played. We are in a fight for the AMerican way of life. I have more in common with a WVU fan that is for the American way of life than I do a left wing pinko lib Marshall fan.

I say we keep the WVU vs Marshall thing out of here.

Last edited:
It's a damn shame that people 'out West' have to pay almost $600,000.00 for what, maybe 12,000 square feet of land? Bet the land doesn't even have grass. My land would be worth close to $8,000,000.00 'out West'.

Reactions: i am herdman
Now, for the last few years we have kept this forum free of the old WVU vs Marshall banter. I like it that way. We are in a much bigger situation than that deal. I have common ground with most of the WVU folk on here and we are in a bigger fight than a football game that is not even played. Or, a basketball game that is not even played. We are in a fight for the AMerican way of life. I have more in common with a WVU fan that is for the American way of life than I do a left wing pinko lib Marshall fan.

I say we keep the WVU vs Marshall thing out of here.
Shut up. Moron.

It's a damn shame that people 'out West' have to pay almost $600,000.00 for what, maybe 12,000 square feet of land? Bet the land doesn't even have grass. My land would be worth close to $8,000,000.00 'out West'.
Put your land up for sale with a California realtor. See if you get that 8 mil.

Put your land up for sale with a California realtor. See if you get that 8 mil.
Why would I do something stupid like that? California people aren't even welcome in my neighborhood. Even the colored neighbors want those people to stay away. They ruined other states, but we won't let them come in and ruin our neighborhood.

The security guard posting the assessment of his alleged property is revealing. All of the value is in the land. No wonder he refuses to post pics.

This is humiliating for you. Now you’re writing 10,000 words to back out of your own bet because I’m going to bribe the appraiser! 😂

You can pick the appraiser and warn them not to accept my bribe.

Have you considered the local assessor might not have an accurate valuation of my house since I built it and there is no purchase history? When I win my $500k we can conference call the assessors office to inform them.
Is he really going by property tax listing used by the county? Cabell? There are people there who's property is still listed as farm land(a lower tax rate) and has been since the 1950s. Tax records don't represent real market value, especially in places in WV. The county likely doesn't even have the resources to go out properly appraise values. You never go by tax records for the value of a property.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT