ADVERTISEMENT

wvu to the MAC?

I live in the bad part of town. We don’t have any Blacks. We don’t have any immigrants. Income and education are above average. We just like being bad.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I live in the bad part of town. We don’t have any Blacks. We don’t have any immigrants. Income and education are above average. We just like being bad.
You’ll find meticulously-maintained English gardens in any bad neighborhood.

Reactions: greengeezer
Anyone done Costa Rica? Looking there for this summer.

Coincidentally, I'm heading there Friday morning for the first time. We are going to spend the first weekend exploring around La Fortuna then drive down to Punta Uva for the week to hang around the southern Caribbean coast. Really looking forward to the trip.

Interesting. Can you name these “smaller cities” where the non-blacks are committing these crimes?
Just about all of them. Whites commit crimes about 2.5 times more than blacks in the U.S.

2021 FBI statistics show that blacks (13% of population) are responsible for 61% of all violent crime in America.
Do you ever get sick of being laughed at for constantly believing anything you read on a random Tweet, as long as it supports your narrative, moron? Really, how many times do you have to have your bullshit statistics called out before you get humiliated enough to start thinking for yourself?

Tell us about those European electricity prices that you read about in a random incorrect Tweet again.

This isn’t even debatable…
Uhh, Big Dummy . . . it is debatable, because his claim about 61% of violent crimes is entirely wrong. Just how many times do you have to embarrassed for following Middle Class Murox's lead for you to learn to stop doing that to yourself?

Whites commit crimes about 2.5 times more than blacks in the U.S.

Source? I find this hard to believe unless you're twisting the stats to fit your narrative, and we all know you would never do something like that.

Source? I find this hard to believe unless you're twisting the stats to fit your narrative, and we all know you would never do something like that.
it goes to reason because there's close to 6 times the number of whites vs blacks in the US. if everything worked proportionately, it'd be more like whites commit crimes 6 times more than blacks.

same with violent crimes. without looking up the stats, i'm inclined to believe that, because of the population numbers, more whites commit a higher number of violent crimes, overall, than blacks. i'm also inclined to believe that a much lower percentage of whites commit violent crimes than the percentage of blacks that commit violent crimes. and, it's not because white/black, it's because urban areas, socio-economics, etc.

it's interesting how people use actual numbers versus percentages based on which fits their narrative the best.

He is retarded. Cannot cite a source for his information.

US pop is 61% white. 13% black.

Murder:
White is 2/100K
Black is 11/100K

Violent Crime:
White is 115.6/100K
Black is 340/100K

In fact, the murder ratio between blacks and non-blacks is even greater than the murder ratio between men and women, 10/1 vs 7/1.

Source: https://cde.ucr.cjis.gov/LATEST/webapp/#/pages/home

Reactions: mlblack16.
Anyone done Costa Rica? Looking there for this summer.
It's very beautiful. Monteverde has lots of hiking and mountain biking around the volcano. You can also check out the massive craters from rocks that exploded out of the volcano when it last erupted several miles away.
It's also got some amazing food. Everything is fresh and farm grown out back.

if you were supposedly milking young colored people out of their money, as say a music producer, then you too would have to put on diamonds and gold chains and come to their defense. It's what you do when you're in a position of power amongst the elite.

Uhh, Big Dummy . . . it is debatable, because his claim about 61% of violent crimes is entirely wrong. Just how many times do you have to embarrassed for following Middle Class Murox's lead for you to learn to stop doing that to yourself?

My comment was about the black part of town generally being the bad part of town. It’s why liberals from you to Nancy Pelosi choose to live in white neighborhoods. Most people do. Just acknowledge it and move on.

@mlblack16. , you liked Middle Class Murox's post, so it's up to you to explain and defend him on the below.

First, he asked:
Interesting. Can you name these “smaller cities” where the non-blacks are committing these crimes?

So he isn't talking about one specific type of crime. He is asking about overall crime, because that is what my comment was.

I responded with:
Just about all of them. Whites commit crimes about 2.5 times more than blacks in the U.S.

He then responded with a bunch of sh!t that doesn't fit what he was asking, as you can see below. Remember, his comment was about "crime." My comment, in return, was also about "crime." His question to me in response was about crime. He then suddenly wanted to change what we were talking about and wanted to only look at a specific portion of crime:

US pop is 61% white. 13% black.

Murder:
White is 2/100K
Black is 11/100K

Violent Crime:
White is 115.6/100K
Black is 340/100K

In fact, the murder ratio between blacks and non-blacks is even greater than the murder ratio between men and women, 10/1 vs 7/1.

Source: https://cde.ucr.cjis.gov/LATEST/webapp/#/pages/home

So he is using murder rate as an argument against overall crime? See how he changes the goalposts, just like he does when he tries to use small sample sizes of a random country to defend his claim about excess U.S. deaths in 2021 vs. 2022?

The reality, like I claimed, is that whites commit 2.5 times more crimes than blacks. He claimed that was wrong, and it's not. He asked where are these places that whites commit more crime than blacks, and the answer is "just about everywhere."

Here is the FBI data from 2019 showing that whites are arrested higher than 2.5:1 than blacks are for crimes:

So, you fvcking little b!tch, do you want to defend Middle Class Murox when he tried contesting my claim which was entirely accurate?

He is retarded. Cannot cite a source for his information.

I just posted the link, Murox the Moron. You just can't form a logical, consistent, and accurate argument. You asked me where it was that whites committed more crimes. I responded accurately and correctly to what you asked. You then moved the goalposts of what you were talking about,

In all seriousness, what the hell has happened to you? Even when I wasn't here, the things you argued simply didn't make sense. You consistently argue illogical positions, use bogus sources, and can't follow an argument. You used to be reasonably bright, but something has definitely happened to you in the last few years where you showcase an intelligence level on par with the middle portion of this board.

if you were supposedly milking young colored people out of their money, as say a music producer, then you too would have to put on diamonds and gold chains and come to their defense. It's what you do when you're in a position of power amongst the elite.
I don't wear gold. Platinum, silver, or stainless steel house my diamonds (Don Mclean's diamond ring that I bought was gold, but I don't wear that).

It’s why liberals from you to Nancy Pelosi choose to live in white neighborhoods. Most people do. Just acknowledge it and move on.
My two places in downtown SLC are as urban as one can get in SLC. In my main property in Orange County, on one side of me is an Indian couple. Their neighbor is Asian. Three properties down on the other side of me is an Asian family with a few children.

My condo in DC (which I don't own anymore) was highly urban. Hell, the building next door was government housing.

I'm a man of the people,

My two places in downtown SLC are as urban as one can get in SLC. In my main property in Orange County, on one side of me is an Indian couple. Their neighbor is Asian. Three properties down on the other side of me is an Asian family with a few children.
So 72.5% white and 86% White respectively.

You are losing it man. I think you're starting to take this message board thing too serious.
Of course he takes it seriously. He's lost the only audience who were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on his boasts. He doesn't post this stuff on his social media because enough people there (relatives) can call him out publicly.

Reactions: GoHerdMarshallYes
Here is the FBI data from 2019 showing that whites are arrested higher than 2.5:1 than blacks are for crimes:

Even if that’s true, black people still commit far more crimes per capita. White people (according to Wikipedia) made up 57.8% of the US population in 2020 while blacks made up 12.1%.

So while you’re trying to crucify white people, you conveniently leave out the fact that white people outnumber black people by 5x. So committing 2.5x the crime still means that, per person, black people commit far more crimes per person than whites. Double actually.

I don't wear gold. Platinum, silver, or stainless steel house my diamonds (Don Mclean's diamond ring that I bought was gold, but I don't wear that).

My condo in DC (which I don't own anymore) was highly urban. Hell, the building next door was government housing.

I'm a man of the people,
Do you have any pictures of you in your platinum housed diamonds with a "9"? For all these alleged chicks you have, not a single pic of any of them exists now that you got caught claiming to sleep with IG models who didn't know you.

You are losing it man. I think you're starting to take this message board thing too serious.
Why does he always have to write dissertations on this board. Doesn't he know none of us are as smart as he is and we have no clue what he is writing about.

Reactions: mlblack16.

I'm a man of the people,
Who in their right mind uses Salt Lake City and urban in the same sentence. I’ve got more diversity in my middle class Norman Rockwell painting neighborhood than freaking SLC

Even if that’s true, black people still commit far more crimes per capita. White people (according to Wikipedia) made up 57.8% of the US population in 2020 while blacks made up 12.1%.

So while you’re trying to crucify white people, you conveniently leave out the fact that white people outnumber black people by 5x. So committing 2.5x the crime still means that, per person, black people commit far more crimes per person than whites. Double actually.
The graph he's using from the FBI data doesn't separate whites from hispanics (who commit crimes at a greater rate than non-hispanic whites). It also doesn't adjust for population. Blacks are 13% of the population and commit 61% of the violent crime.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
The graph he's using from the FBI data doesn't separate whites from hispanics (who commit crimes at a greater rate than non-hispanic whites). It also doesn't adjust for population. Blacks are 13% of the population and commit 61% of the violent crime.

The "fvcking little bitch" is clearly coming unglued at the seams.

He knows his argument is bullshit and that his only stance at this point is to argue semantics. Funny, in the past, the only poster who had to resort to this was tactic was GREED.

So rifle is being purposely deceptive...lying, even?

Well he does take pride in his "message board prowess" like most independently wealthy people do. So it should not be surprising that he's a little unhinged now that he's mocked by all here except a couple of the biggest idiots on the board.

Reactions: murox
So rifle is being purposely deceptive...lying, even?
I don't know if he's being deceptive or if he's too stupid to read and interpret the info in his own link. He's never really participated in the threads where intelligence is needed. He's more interested in the People Magazine-type posts where he can indulge his fantasy.

I'm sorry. I didn't realize that swear words hurt your sensitive ears. Middle Class Murox? Yeah, I could imagine that it would hurt his ears, because the size of those fvcking things have to make even a pin drop sound loud.

So 72.5% white
So it's less white than the overall of the country, yet you're trying to make the opposite claim? Brilliant.

Do you have any pictures of you in your platinum housed diamonds with a "9"?
Yes, I do. Plenty. You've seen my Facebook. Are you trying to say that those girls don't exist? You've seen all of them over the years except for the most recent girlfriend who is also posted throughout my Facebook.

For all these alleged chicks you have, not a single pic of any of them exists now that you got caught claiming to sleep with IG models who didn't know you.
Every single one of those comments is a lie. I have plenty of pictures with all of them. They all knew me and dated/hooked up with me. I even still have the text messages to them where I apologized for people critiquing them on here, me exposing their sexual privacy, etc. Of course, the text messages are from my Google Voice number because that is what I always give to girls I just hook up with, but that's a different story. The hottest of that group of girls - the one that has hundreds of thousands of followers on Instagram and was on Survivor? Yeah, I not only have pictures with her, but I also have videos with her at a concert, videos of her singing 2 Live Crew's "Me So Horny" in a private karaoke room, and she left her eyelashes in a bathroom of mine that a girlfriend saw not too long afterwards.

So plenty of pictures and videos with them, texts from me apologizing and their responses, and none of then were/are IG models.

Why lie? I'm not your wife.

Well, no shit, Big Dummy. But that wasn't what was being discussed. The comment was who commits more crimes, and by far, whites commit more crimes than blacks throughout the country. I made a comment, Murox the Moron made a bogus claim about it, and then he had to run and move the goalposts.

Nobody is trying to "crucify white people." I was proving Middle Class Murox wrong.

The graph he's using from the FBI data doesn't separate whites from hispanics (who commit crimes at a greater rate than non-hispanic whites).
Yes, it does, you fvcking moron. Why are you so dumb? Really. What has happened to you to make you have the intelligence of a lifelong WV educated dork?

Scroll to the right of the graph. Then, assume (incorrectly) that every single Hispanic is classified as white in the columns on the left. What does that leave you with? White still committing about twice as many crimes as blacks.

Jesus, you struggle with basic intelligence.

It also doesn't adjust for population. Blacks are 13% of the population and commit 61% of the violent crime.
Again, no shit. But that wasn't what was being discussed. It wasn't what I said which you incorrectly tried claiming that I was wrong about. This is as bad as your failed attempt to claim that by saying "electricity in Europe is $1/kwh," you actually meant that at one single electric vehicle station, they were charging $1/kwh. Dumb and a liar is such a bad mix.

I don't know if he's being deceptive or if he's too stupid to read and interpret the info in his own link. He's never really participated in the threads where intelligence is needed. He's more interested in the People Magazine-type posts where he can indulge his fantasy.

You realize that nobody who looks at what was posted, what you tried to argue, and what that links shows thinks you're right, right?

Last edited:
Of course he takes it seriously. He's lost the only audience who were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on his boasts. He doesn't post this stuff on his social media because enough people there (relatives) can call him out publicly.
Of course you haven't posted where you live or your cars or anything anywhere -- they exist in your imagination. If you post them on facebook, your family will start asking questions like "when did you move out of the apartment, Ryan?" You sure talk about them a lot on here, though, and we get pics, even if they're from Zillow.
My "relatives" aren't on social media. Well, a cousin who I haven't seen since I was about 13 years old is friends with me on Facebook, but I never really knew her. But you may be interested in her: When I was 13, she was a late teen. She was a waitress at Hooters (calm yourself) in Lakeland, Florida at the time, and that happened to be where spring training was/is for the Detroit Tigers. She ended up being friends with a bunch of them, so she got a signed bat and ball for me from them.

But let's analyze this:

On one hand, you claim that I post a bunch of videos of hotels that I stay at. On the other hand, you claim these hotel rooms are my imaginary boss' rooms. But if that were the case, wouldn't my relatives who you claim would call out my lies see these "fake" hotel rooms? Your claims don't seem to work well with each other.

But tell me, what would I post on Facebook? Would I post videos of my quarter-million dollars in jewelry on there? Why would I do that? Would I post pictures of my vehicles? Maybe if I were 24, like I did with a Jaguar and Land Rover. Would I post pictures of my properties? I've never done that - I mean, I've posted pictures of the view of the ocean from my beach condo, but that's more to do with the beauty of the ocean and not to boast. What exactly would I post on my Facebook that I talk about on here to mock you guys? Would I post pictures of all of my first-class airline tickets?

How I am on here isn't how I am in real life. I'm far more modest. I flew from Aruba this morning to Dallas to give a talk, then I flew to California. In Dallas, a guy in the front row asked me what shoes I had because he liked them. They're Bally. I played it down, because I don't talk about that stuff. One of my managers (I manage him, he's a manager in my company) who flew in from Florida saw the luggage I had to bring with me since I was going from flight to speech to flight, and made a comment about it being Prada. I acted like I didn't hear him so I didn't have to talk about it. He makes well over $200k but is as thrifty as ever and drives a 20 year old Lexus. Would I post all of my luggage on Facebook? I have probably $10k in shoes. Would I post pictures of those on Facebook?

My mom stayed with me until I went to Aruba. I took her to Mexico over the holidays and she stayed with me a few weeks after. She knows a lot of what I have but not all. I do tend to get embarrassed sometimes by what I have. I bought this particular property due to my brother getting sick. I wanted a place that they all could be comfortable having their own bedrooms, their own bathrooms, and that would also allow my brother privacy by having his room on a separate floor if they stayed with me for extended periods.

The bed that I bought for his room was made by a company in Charlottesville, because he cherished being at his house and three acres in that area. I wanted to make his room a little bit tied to there.

Since I bought this for them, I ended up buying another property about a month later. Here are some of the other properties that I either put an offer on or was close to putting an offer on before deciding that this property would be better considering them:

This is one I went to look at in Ft. Worth last summer since I have an office there and spend about five nights per month in and could work out of if I wanted to:

And here is one that I went to see in person and fell in love with but that I wouldn't have loved living in:

Unlike you, I don't post pictures of my cars or houses on social media, just like I haven't posted pictures of my trips to Istanbul, Bali, Aruba, or Cabo over the past year, haven't posted any pictures of my trips to 10 different cities to watch the Mets play (but I have plenty of videos and pictures of me in the front row at each stadium), and haven't posted pictures/videos of me visiting Miami numerous times or the other 30 major cities I have been to over the past year. Just like I haven't posted pictures of Nikki Glaser hugging me and making jokes about how she can always tell that I'm "packing" or any pictures of me with George Lopez at a Lakers game with me, with Lindsey Stirling, etc.

Is anyone reading these desperate pleas?

We know that you do. You lap up every word I say, chase me around each board hoping that I acknowledge your existence, and ask people about me in person. You're obsessed and have been for many years every since I started mocking you on here for bringing nothing to the board.

The multi-million dollar home I bought near Disney is awesome… I’m not going to show it to you all… But it’s awesome. However, enjoy looking at some of the ones I “almost bought.”

We know that you do. You lap up every word I say, chase me around each board hoping that I acknowledge your existence, and ask people about me in person. You're obsessed and have been for many years every since I started mocking you on here for bringing nothing to the board.
Charlie Day Reaction GIF

The multi-million dollar home I bought near Disney is awesome… I’m not going to show it to you all… But it’s awesome. However, enjoy looking at some of the ones I “almost bought.”

Small world we live in. Ironically, I almost bought the same three homes. The '9' I was dating from Lakeland wanted me to live with her in her double wide though, so I relented. Bought us a really nice $175.00 pool from Walmart though, and built the steps myself so we can walk right up and dive in.

Small world we live in. Ironically, I almost bought the same three homes. The '9' I was dating from Lakeland wanted me to live with her in her double wide though, so I relented. Bought us a really nice $175.00 pool from Walmart though, and built the steps myself so we can walk right up and dive in.
9’s have a way of making you do just about anything. Understandable.

My "relatives" aren't on social media. Well, a cousin who I haven't seen since I was about 13 years old is friends with me on Facebook, but I never really knew her. But you may be interested in her: When I was 13, she was a late teen. She was a waitress at Hooters (calm yourself) in Lakeland, Florida at the time, and that happened to be where spring training was/is for the Detroit Tigers. She ended up being friends with a bunch of them, so she got a signed bat and ball for me from them.

But let's analyze this:

On one hand, you claim that I post a bunch of videos of hotels that I stay at. On the other hand, you claim these hotel rooms are my imaginary boss' rooms. But if that were the case, wouldn't my relatives who you claim would call out my lies see these "fake" hotel rooms? Your claims don't seem to work well with each other.

But tell me, what would I post on Facebook? Would I post videos of my quarter-million dollars in jewelry on there? Why would I do that? Would I post pictures of my vehicles? Maybe if I were 24, like I did with a Jaguar and Land Rover. Would I post pictures of my properties? I've never done that - I mean, I've posted pictures of the view of the ocean from my beach condo, but that's more to do with the beauty of the ocean and not to boast. What exactly would I post on my Facebook that I talk about on here to mock you guys? Would I post pictures of all of my first-class airline tickets?

How I am on here isn't how I am in real life. I'm far more modest. I flew from Aruba this morning to Dallas to give a talk, then I flew to California. In Dallas, a guy in the front row asked me what shoes I had because he liked them. They're Bally. I played it down, because I don't talk about that stuff. One of my managers (I manage him, he's a manager in my company) who flew in from Florida saw the luggage I had to bring with me since I was going from flight to speech to flight, and made a comment about it being Prada. I acted like I didn't hear him so I didn't have to talk about it. He makes well over $200k but is as thrifty as ever and drives a 20 year old Lexus. Would I post all of my luggage on Facebook? I have probably $10k in shoes. Would I post pictures of those on Facebook?

My mom stayed with me until I went to Aruba. I took her to Mexico over the holidays and she stayed with me a few weeks after. She knows a lot of what I have but not all. I do tend to get embarrassed sometimes by what I have. I bought this particular property due to my brother getting sick. I wanted a place that they all could be comfortable having their own bedrooms, their own bathrooms, and that would also allow my brother privacy by having his room on a separate floor if they stayed with me for extended periods.

The bed that I bought for his room was made by a company in Charlottesville, because he cherished being at his house and three acres in that area. I wanted to make his room a little bit tied to there.

Since I bought this for them, I ended up buying another property about a month later. Here are some of the other properties that I either put an offer on or was close to putting an offer on before deciding that this property would be better considering them:

This is one I went to look at in Ft. Worth last summer since I have an office there and spend about five nights per month in and could work out of if I wanted to:

And here is one that I went to see in person and fell in love with but that I wouldn't have loved living in:

Unlike you, I don't post pictures of my cars or houses on social media, just like I haven't posted pictures of my trips to Istanbul, Bali, Aruba, or Cabo over the past year, haven't posted any pictures of my trips to 10 different cities to watch the Mets play (but I have plenty of videos and pictures of me in the front row at each stadium), and haven't posted pictures/videos of me visiting Miami numerous times or the other 30 major cities I have been to over the past year. Just like I haven't posted pictures of Nikki Glaser hugging me and making jokes about how she can always tell that I'm "packing" or any pictures of me with George Lopez at a Lakers game with me, with Lindsey Stirling, etc.
This is the best one yet. Here’s 10k words on how humble I am and the intricate details of things I have. Oh, and here’s proof I have them, links to properties still for sale that I almost purchased. 😂

The difference is mine is reality, which you know because of your “friend” who confirmed it for you, and yours (“my house is one of the three most expensive, three biggest, and three nicest houses on here”) is pure ignorance and comedy.

This is the best one yet. Here’s 10k words on how humble I am and the intricate details of things I have. Oh, and here’s proof I have them, links to properties still for sale that I almost purchased. 😂
They’re not still for sale. They sold. I put offers on some. I traveled to see some of the others. Not coincidentally, other than the two out of state, the others sold right around the same time that I bought two properties in the same area.

And you ran from backing up your argument: why and what would I post on Facebook. Many of those people who are friends (not family like you claimed) have seen this stuff in real life. My comments here are in response to attempts ti disparage me/my word. That doesn’t happen from people who know me, so there is no need to post anything in response. So back up your claim.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT