ADVERTISEMENT

Y.A.G Si Ye Nots.....

What are you even talking about, moron? You're clueless about everything. Now, keep stalking me, lying about it, then saying it was a "slip of the tung."
FTR, I used Webster's original spelling, much more efficient when using an iPhone. Unlike you, I'll ever provide a citation... Tung, the original Webster spelling of tongue, so there's that. (Wikipedia)

Moron? you are the guy that fired at Abilene when the HC got fired (okay you got not rehired, same thing in coaching) because your HC didnt sign his 3 yr (supposed) extension, leaving you and the others out to dry. You said the AD lied to him. Lesson, If it isnt in writing , it is worthless.
You still have not provided a link to where you are an analyst this year.

FTR, I used Webster's original spelling, much more efficient when using an iPhone. Unlike you, I'll ever provide a citation... Tung, the original Webster spelling of tongue, so there's that. (Wikipedia)

Lying again. "Tung" was never an acceptable spelling of the word. The old English spelling, six hundred years ago, was "tunge." So even with your lie, you still spelled it incorrectly, moron. Tung. That's embarrassingly bad.

Moron? you are the guy that fired at Abilene when the HC got fired (okay you got not rehired, same thing in coaching) because your HC didnt sign his 3 yr (supposed) extension, leaving you and the others out to dry. You said the AD lied to him. Lesson, If it isnt in writing , it is worthless.

You're as dumb in this as in all of the other disciplines. Oral contracts are enforceable. The head coach is still getting paid for another year on his contract.

What does the AD telling the HC that he is safe have to do with anything, moron?

Not only do you randomly mention me on boards that I haven't posted on in a month, but you also lie about doing it, claim it was a slip of the "tung" when shown to be lying, and then show that you hang onto every word I have typed even going back to six months ago.

Do you and Fever trade notes about me?

You still have not provided a link to where you are an analyst this year.

You're the one who lied and got caught doing it in this thread. The burden to prove claims isn't on me, it's on you.

Lying again. "Tung" was never an acceptable spelling of the word. The old English spelling, six hundred years ago, was "tunge." So even with your lie, you still spelled it incorrectly, moron. Tung. That's embarrassingly bad.

You're as dumb in this as in all of the other disciplines. Oral contracts are enforceable. The head coach is still getting paid for another year on his contract.

What does the AD telling the HC that he is safe have to do with anything, moron?

Not only do you randomly mention me on boards that I haven't posted on in a month, but you also lie about doing it, claim it was a slip of the "tung" when shown to be lying, and then show that you hang onto every word I have typed even going back to six months ago.

Do you and Fever trade notes about me?

You're the one who lied and got caught doing it in this thread. The burden to prove claims isn't on me, it's on you.
Hey I was trying to help you and get you a job!!! Someone wanted Doc gone, and I nominated Rifearm in his place!! Is that you?? How many personalities do you have?? From what I see it is at least 5!!
Oral contracts enforceable?? LOL more like he said she said!! good luck hanging your hat on that one!
What does the AD telling the HC have to do with anything?? My God a bunch of guys lost their jobs over it!!!!
BTW I still havent seen the link to where you are analyzing. You spend too much time on these boards to really think you do anything for any football team. BTW again another nice name, maybe the mods will spell this one backwards as well.

Hey I was trying to help you and get you a job!!! Someone wanted Doc gone, and I nominated Rifearm in his place!! Is that you?? How many personalities do you have?? From what I see it is at least 5!!
Oral contracts enforceable?? LOL more like he said she said!! good luck hanging your hat on that one!
What does the AD telling the HC have to do with anything?? My God a bunch of guys lost their jobs over it!!!!
BTW I still havent seen the link to where you are analyzing. You spend too much time on these boards to really think you do anything for any football team. BTW again another nice name, maybe the mods will spell this one backwards as well.

This may be hard to understand for a person who thinks "tongue" is spelled "tung," but for week 1 and 2, you've already spent weeks upon weeks of game planning for them. When you have 15 hour days to prepare for teams you already have completed, you can read message boards.

This may be hard to understand for a person who thinks "tongue" is spelled "tung," but for week 1 and 2, you've already spent weeks upon weeks of game planning for them. When you have 15 hour days to prepare for teams you already have completed, you can read message boards.
most guys would be working on weeks 3 4 5 or going back and reviewing weeks 1-2 to be sure they didnt miss anything. Or perhaps they would review other teams tapes to see where can we improve.
BTW you still havent provided a link to where you are analyzing this year.
I think you dont because you cant.

Reactions: The Real SamC
most guys would be working on weeks 3 4 5 or going back and reviewing weeks 1-2 to be sure they didnt miss anything. Or perhaps they would review other teams tapes to see where can we improve.
BTW you still havent provided a link to where you are analyzing this year.
I think you dont because you cant.

That makes absolutely no sense to do. Games 3, 4, and 5 will have yielded 3-5 games for each team. Those are far better indicators than going back to last year (which GAs and interns have already broken down).

Review other team tapes? You're a moron. You do those things during the months of summer where nothing is going on.

That makes absolutely no sense to do. Games 3, 4, and 5 will have yielded 3-5 games for each team. Those are far better indicators than going back to last year (which GAs and interns have already broken down).

Review other team tapes? You're a moron. You do those things during the months of summer where nothing is going on.
you're the moron for not taking the time to learn and get better. If you really are an analyst for a FBS team as you claim, but still, have not provided a link, there is no reason to spend time on an other teams message board you dont play.

but it is your career.

you're the moron for not taking the time to learn and get better. If you really are an analyst for a FBS team as you claim, but still, have not provided a link, there is no reason to spend time on an other teams message board you dont play.

but it is your career.

I went to Marshall, moron. I have been on this board many years before coaching. There are plenty of reasons to read it. If I didn't, what would you do with all of the time you spend Googling me?

Oh, and you can only spend so much time watching video for an opponent. At some point, nothing more can be gained and actually starts to have a negative impact.

I went to Marshall, moron. I have been on this board many years before coaching. There are plenty of reasons to read it. If I didn't, what would you do with all of the time you spend Googling me?

Oh, and you can only spend so much time watching video for an opponent. At some point, nothing more can be gained and actually starts to have a negative impact.
I bet your HC or DC didnt tell you that. But hey whatever.
now when you going to provide a link to show you are even an analyst, right now you are just a poster on an internet board.

I bet your HC or DC didnt tell you that. But hey whatever.
now when you going to provide a link to show you are even an analyst, right now you are just a poster on an internet board.
Dude just give up before he destroys you. I have been on these boards a long time and Rifle will back up anything he says about himself.

Dude just give up before he destroys you. I have been on these boards a long time and Rifle will back up anything he says about himself.
well so far he hasn't. He says his an anaylst at a FBS school, you would think he would be proud of that fact and share a link. So far he hasn't. No link, no coach.

I can tell you he has been a coach at other schools so I see no reason for him to lie about this.
well that's true, so it makes it so strange he won't share where he is now. He says he has a job, he also says he doesn't need a job, so who knows. Just post a link.

well that's true, so it makes it so strange he won't share where he is now. He says he has a job, he also says he doesn't need a job, so who knows. Just post a link.
He's letting you whine like a bitch and when he's ready, he'll prove you wrong. He's just letting you throw a temper tantrum. Playing you like a fiddle

Reactions: WVinUSAF
He's letting you whine like a bitch and when he's ready, he'll prove you wrong. He's just letting you throw a temper tantrum. Playing you like a fiddle
I doubt he can prove half the claims he's made. And if he can, so what?? Most people have the documentation ready when they make a statement. Especially the ones he's made

I have been around this board for a long time, and I've seen some pretty outlandish stuff.

Never once, though, have I seen something as bizarre as this:

Reactions: WVU 91
I have been around this board for a long time, and I've seen some pretty outlandish stuff.

And even if he wants to bullshit with that excuse, he still spelled it incorrectly. The link shows it to originally be "tunge." He spelled it "tung."

This is the same guy who denied Googling me even though he admitted to Googling me the day earlier on another board.

yea well when somebody wants to pick fly shiat out of pepper, whatever, but here is the citation, it
as you can see, there is no e added as someone notes, so there is that.
Other uses[edit]
  • Vernicia fordii or Tung tree, a deciduous tree native to China
    • Tung oil, a furniture finish made from the seeds of the tung tree
  • Tung (surname), a Cantonese Romanization of Chinese family names 董, commonly used in Hong Kong
  • Tung, the original Webster spelling of tongue
  • Tunng, an experimental folk band from the United Kingdom
  • Lê Quang Tung (1923–1963), Vietnamese military leader under Ngô Đình Diệ
and a link to the source...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tung

there is more than just one search engine. I prefer not to use the Google search engine, but sometimes when speaking (typing) the word 'google' is used as a substitute for search engine.
again a guy that likes to pick fly shiat out of pepper, who likes to put people down while making claims he cant back up. All I ask is for him to provide a link to his employment he spouts off about.

Last edited:
yea well when somebody wants to pick fly shiat out of pepper, whatever, but here is the citation, it
as you can see there is no e added as someone notes, so there is that.
Other uses[edit]
  • Tung (surname), a Cantonese Romanization of Chinese family names 董, commonly used in Hong Kong

there is more than just one search engine. I prefer not to use the Google search engine, but sometimes when speaking (typing) the word 'google' is used as a synome

I guess "synome" is old English too?

Other uses[edit]

This just keeps getting better. Your "source" states that it has no citation for the Webster claim. Shockingly, you copy-and-pasted the entire entry but left off the part about it not having a citation. In other words, anyone could have simply added that part about "tung" within the last 48 hours after they looked like a moron on a message board.

Just admit that you are a moron and you really thought that "tongue" was spelled "tung." Then, go back and delete your recently added entry in Wiki since "tung" is shown nowhere.

there is more than just one search engine. I prefer not to use the Google search engine, but sometimes when speaking (typing) the word 'google' is used as a substitute for search engine.

Do you know what "context" refers to? Using "Google" as a generic term meaning to search for something (regardless of search engine) is understandable. But that excuse doesn't fly in the context of this discussion. Why? . . .

I mocked you for Googling me, which you admitted to doing the day before. You responded that I shouldn't flatter myself, because you wouldn't Google me. Then, when your lie was pointed out, you claimed that you used a search engine other than Google to search info on me. In that case, your "don't flatter yourself" comment was bogus. It doesn't matter which search engine you used (even though you first said it was Google), the fact remains the same - you searched for info on me, stalker. This, of course, was after I was running through your head on a message board that I hadn't posted on in a month. Weirdo, stalker, dumb, and a liar.

This just keeps getting better. Your "source" states that it has no citation for the Webster claim. Shockingly, you copy-and-pasted the entire entry but left off the part about it not having a citation. In other words, anyone could have simply added that part about "tung" within the last 48 hours after they looked like a moron on a message board.

Just admit that you are a moron and you really thought that "tongue" was spelled "tung." Then, go back and delete your recently added entry in Wiki since "tung" is shown nowhere.

Do you know what "context" refers to? Using "Google" as a generic term meaning to search for something (regardless of search engine) is understandable. But that excuse doesn't fly in the context of this discussion. Why? . . .

I mocked you for Googling me, which you admitted to doing the day before. You responded that I shouldn't flatter myself, because you wouldn't Google me. Then, when your lie was pointed out, you claimed that you used a search engine other than Google to search info on me. In that case, your "don't flatter yourself" comment was bogus. It doesn't matter which search engine you used (even though you first said it was Google), the fact remains the same - you searched for info on me, stalker. This, of course, was after I was running through your head on a message board that I hadn't posted on in a month. Weirdo, stalker, dumb, and a liar.
I have it figured out now! it is one of 2 things;
1) your ego is so big they can not find an office that it can fit in
or
2) because you are an analyst and not a coach on the field, the 3 hrs or so that is spent on , you know actually getting ready for a game, you dont get to participate in!!! Maybe you can watch practice from a window, seeing how you cant be on the field to coach!! Well how grand.

or perhaps its all of the above!!!
so again you cant provide a link to your supposed employment because it does not exist except in your head.

I have it figured out now! it is one of 2 things;
1) your ego is so big they can not find an office that it can fit in
or

It's not my ego that has trouble fitting into the office.

2) because you are an analyst and not a coach on the field, the 3 hrs or so that is spent on , you know actually getting ready for a game, you dont get to participate in!!! Maybe you can watch practice from a window, seeing how you cant be on the field to coach!! Well how grand.

That makes less sense than even your "tung" and "Google" lies. Analysts would spend more time preparing for a game, as their role would be to provide coaches with everything they need to be taking to their players.

As I explained yesterday, the next two weeks have already been gameplanned for a long time. The only thing that needs to be looked at are what they did in weeks 1 and 2 to see what changes they made from the previous season. And if you don't think just about every analyst is on the field coaching at just about every FBS institution, then your ignorance has no limits.

It's not my ego that has trouble fitting into the office.

That makes less sense than even your "tung" and "Google" lies. Analysts would spend more time preparing for a game, as their role would be to provide coaches with everything they need to be taking to their players.

As I explained yesterday, the next two weeks have already been gameplanned for a long time. The only thing that needs to be looked at are what they did in weeks 1 and 2 to see what changes they made from the previous season. And if you don't think just about every analyst is on the field coaching at just about every FBS institution, then your ignorance has no limits.
my ignorance so you are admitting to NCAA rules violations on a message board? that will surely cement the job next winter!!
Let me phrase another way, you have time messing around on other teams message boards (you may have gone to MU, but really you should be 100% to your current team, if that team even exists as you dont provide a link to your employment) because you cant be on the field!!! You dont have anything to do, when the real work is being done via practice, so you come on here, act like a big shot, act like you are a coach, and when people call you out, you just find ways to attack them!! BFD!!

and as I explained to yesterday, surely there is something you could do for your team. Go back and look at the tapes again. Maybe in game 6 they ran a play they didnt show before or after that game. Your job is to prepare for a game, not attack people.

right now you are unless to your current team, you add nothing to their development, perhaps you need to grow up and perhaps you can get that job!!
Because right now, what do you have? Nothing. You have nothing in writing, which considering your history you would think you might have learned better by now.
You would be better served watching some pro film, and learning, then trying to impress a bunch guys on an internet board with your 'clever' screen names. All they have to do is write them out backwards to see your 5th grade bathroom behavior.
CKOCSEVOL-EVAD why dont you explain what Dave loves?
perhaps Dave is your lover?
Y A G Si Yenots- Stoney is what? are you?
I think with the 4-5 screen names Rivals must pay you to drive traffic to this board.
Why the mods put up with this, I have no idea.

Last edited:
my ignorance so you are admitting to NCAA rules violations on a message board?

You need to work on your reading comprehension.

You dont have anything to do,

I guess I could Google myself numerous times like you do to me, but then what worth would you bring to the board?

We are about to wrap up this useless compliance meeting. We have to go on campus to meet students during part of the lunch hour. Will you be there? Oh, that's right. You can't figure out which campus. Keep stalking.

You need to work on your reading comprehension.

I guess I could Google myself numerous times like you do to me, but then what worth would you bring to the board?

We are about to wrap up this useless compliance meeting. We have to go on campus to meet students during part of the lunch hour. Will you be there? Oh, that's right. You can't figure out which campus. Keep stalking.
I dont have to figure which campus, I never made the claim!! You are one that can't back up your claims, and you continually dodge the question.

I dont have to figure which campus, I never made the claim!! You are one that can't back up your claims, and you continually dodge the question.

Dodging or electing not to answer? See, one of the other stalkers on this board who frequently googles me is a lot like you. Months ago, he went on a two day rampage in which he directly tweeted numerous coaches and fabricated stories about me. He also tweeted numerous untrue comments about me. You're out of that same obsessive mold.

Since I know you are so interested in how I spend my time, I made my campus stay short and headed over to Sonic. It's $1 hot dog day. I'm sure Sonic doesn't get many BMW i8s visiting, especially with the guest eating hot dogs in the car, but I'm a man of the people. Just because I earn far more than you, have a much better life, and have been far more successful, it doesn't mean that I have lost touch with the daily lives of regular folks like you. I enjoy a good hot dog every now and then . . . especially when they are the price point that you can afford.

Dodging or electing not to answer? See, one of the other stalkers on this board who frequently googles me is a lot like you. Months ago, he went on a two day rampage in which he directly tweeted numerous coaches and fabricated stories about me. He also tweeted numerous untrue comments about me. You're out of that same obsessive mold.

Since I know you are so interested in how I spend my time, I made my campus stay short and headed over to Sonic. It's $1 hot dog day. I'm sure Sonic doesn't get many BMW i8s visiting, especially with the guest eating hot dogs in the car, but I'm a man of the people. Just because I earn far more than you, have a much better life, and have been far more successful, it doesn't mean that I have lost touch with the daily lives of regular folks like you. I enjoy a good hot dog every now and then . . . especially when they are the price point that you can afford.
I've never 'tweeted' you. Don't have an account, don't want one, don't care.
So coach didn't at least give you a meal plan? Sorry
Coach hasn't gotten you a dealer car?
Sounds like a good job!!
So where is the link to this wonderful job you have??

I am on my IPhone and don't feel like checking my spelling, grammar, punction etc. but I am sure between you and the moderator, you'll have plenty of time to do it for me!!!
Almost forgot, you'll have time because you have to go to practice!!!

I am on my IPhone and don't feel like checking my spelling, grammar, punction etc. but I am sure between you and the moderator, you'll have plenty of time to do it for me!!

FTR, I used Webster's original spelling, much more efficient when using an iPhone. Unlike you, I'll ever provide a citation... Tung, the original Webster spelling of tongue, so there's that. (Wikipedia).

Just so I'm clear... when you're on your iPhone, you don't feel like checking your spelling, grammar, or "punction".

However, also when you're on your iPhone, you'll use a supposedly archaic version of the word "tongue" because it's more efficient?

Reactions: WVU 91
So coach didn't at least give you a meal plan? Sorry

I've never heard of any coach getting a meal plan. Why would I want to go on campus, try to find parking, walk, eat in a student cafe, etc. instead of just eating in our football cafe for free and being much more time efficient? Our players eat breakfast and dinner at the stadium, have a mandatory snack before practice, and those on a weight-gain plan have more mandatory eating.

Coach hasn't gotten you a dealer car?

Analysts at Alabama don't even get cars. But when mine is here in December/January, I will probably turn it down. Dealer cars tend to be from basic make dealerships. I can't imagine living your life and rolling around in a basic car. If my windows have tints on them, how would other vehicles know I am far better than they are if I am rolling around in a basic car?

but I am sure between you and the moderator, you'll have plenty of time to do it for me!!!
Almost forgot, you'll have time because you have to go to practice!!!

I believe you meant to say "don't." But I do. As much as you stalk, you aren't very good at it. You should be able to pick up that I don't post between approximately 3:30 pm eastern - 6:30 pm eastern. I wonder why. Keep Googling.

Wait a minute. You mean Rifle is back on Herd Nation under a new name! I thought they bounced him off of here. Could be wrong though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT