ADVERTISEMENT

Y.A.G Si Ye Nots.....

Who the hell is Rifle? Sluggo or Beefcake?

Them be fightin' words. One is a moron and the other has chlamydia.

Hey, sluggo. On Wednesdays and Thursdays, the coaching staff leaves right after practice/dinner. I just wanted to check if you approve of that or if you think we should stay until midnight watching more film.

Im a disabled miner who needs something at times to cheer me up. Rifle does that by proving what I already knew that some college grads are one dumb bunch. Rifle proves that. Lol lol lol. Get them rifle.

I've never heard of any coach getting a meal plan. Why would I want to go on campus, try to find parking, walk, eat in a student cafe, etc. instead of just eating in our football cafe for free and being much more time efficient? Our players eat breakfast and dinner at the stadium, have a mandatory snack before practice, and those on a weight-gain plan have more mandatory eating.

Analysts at Alabama don't even get cars. But when mine is here in December/January, I will probably turn it down. Dealer cars tend to be from basic make dealerships. I can't imagine living your life and rolling around in a basic car. If my windows have tints on them, how would other vehicles know I am far better than they are if I am rolling around in a basic car?

I believe you meant to say "don't." But I do. As much as you stalk, you aren't very good at it. You should be able to pick up that I don't post between approximately 3:30 pm eastern - 6:30 pm eastern. I wonder why. Keep Googling.
you've never heard of a coach getting a meal plan?? dont get around much do you (oh I forgot you're not a coach you'r an analyst) so ...

The College of St. Scholastica seeks an entry-level Intern. Responsibilities include coaching your own position, assisting in practice and game-planning, Co-Video-coordination, assisting in the weight room, academic oversight, being responsible for your own recruiting area, and all duties as assigned. This position is a 10-month contract and includes a stipend ($7,500) and a meal plan. If interested, please send resume, cover letter, and references to kramler1@css.edu.

Manchester is looking to hire an entry-level offensive assistant. The position includes a meal plan and health benefits. Chosen candidate will also teach up to 2 credits in ESAT department as needed and other duties as assigned by the head coach. Review of applications begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled.

Independence CC (JC – KS): Independence Community College is accepting applicants for an offensive skill intern position (QBs, and or Slot WRs/TE’s). This position will be startingJuly 7, 2017. There will be no Compensation at this time but will offer free housing & meals. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to player retention, coaching a position group, game/practice planning, effectively managing a recruiting territory, video breakdown, and other duties as assigned by the head coach/offensive coordinator. College playing experience preferred. Preference given to those who are proficient with HUDL/DVSPORT & Jump Forward. Interested candidates can send their resume and references

Seton Hill is looking to hire an intern to work with the running backs and tight ends. A bachelor’s degree is required, master’s preferred. Two years prior college coaching experience preferred. Special Teams experience or Air Raid Offensive experience desired and on the road recruiting experience at the college level is required. Excellent computer skills are necessary. The incumbent must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, as well as represent the University well. Annual compensation is $11,000, incumbent will also be provided with $800 in dining hall flex annually. No housing or benefits offered. Looking to fill position right away. Please no phone calls. The incumbent must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, as well as represent the University well. Annual compensation is $11,000, incumbent will also be provided with $800 in dining hall flex annually. No housing or benefits offered. Looking to fill position right away. All cover letters, resumes and references can be sent to iacollins2344@icloud.com.

a coach never heard of getting a meal plan, oh that's right you're an analyst.

so let me get this straight..,
you dont have a meal plan
you dont have a dealer car
you dont have any thing in writing about become a 10th coach
you are not a coach but analyst
you take your analyst job so seriously that you have time to post on other teams fans web sites. I am sure your HC would be proud
you've have linked your employment at the school because either the school doenst know you work there, or they dont care enough to do so.

So what do you have? the hope that an oral contract is enforceable? sure whatever.
The only thing I've asked is for you to provide a link.
and
' You should be able to pick up that I don't post between approximately 3:30 pm eastern - 6:30 pm eastern. I wonder why'?

I figured you were taking a nap!!

Careful Rifle.......that campus talk is giving too many clues to the guys that question you.....they might discover what University.

HerdZilla22[/QUOTE]

Yep, he's being a little too "Cavelier". But what do I know, I'm just a guy from the "University of Virginia." I will say this post has some "strength" but needs "conditioning."

you've never heard of a coach getting a meal plan?? dont get around much do you (oh I forgot you're not a coach you'r an analyst

Look at the examples you just attempted to use. Those are all restricted earnings coaches. Small schools with small budgets who can't afford a regular salary have to offer restricted earnings positions. In order to allow the person to live, they give them a meal plan.

I assumed you were smart enough to realize we were talking about FBS football. Based on many posts, I should know better than to assume you have any level of intelligence.

I don't know of any FBS coach who has a meal plan bought by the school. It's definitely not common. You act like that somehow is a valid argument to prove that my position is somehow fabricated.

you've have linked your employment at the school because either the school doenst know you work there, or they dont care enough to do so.

Or perhaps I am a genius who finds loopholes and ways to beat recruiting rules in order to gain advantages. FBS coaches couldn't work camps this year (with the exception of a ten day period). However, if you weren't an FBS coach (meaning you hadn't officially signed a contract because you were purposely delaying it), you could work as many camps as you wanted where you could observe and build relationships with players. Harbaugh has done a great job of exploiting these loopholes at Michigan. I found other loopholes. I mentioned this on here many months ago (about already being hired at an FBS, but finding a way to still legally work camps).

Thinking outside of the box, being creative in recruiting, and finding loopholes are a major reason why my last school finished #9 in the country in FCS in recruiting in my only year there (even though we were in a non-fertile area, hours away from anything, played in a bad high school stadium, were an expensive private school with high academic standards, and didn't even have the full FCS schollie allotment); why my team finished 1st in their conference in recruiting a month after I arrived; why my team is having another great recruiting year so far based on commitments.

Since I know you are so concerned about how I spend my time . . . in about an hour, I have a Botox appointment. Then, I have to go get another tire put on my car. Coaches are done after practice/dinner (if we choose) this evening. I have to go pick up my new 60" curved TV that came in, then I will show the smokeshow who is visiting me this weekend the area.

Keep Googling me, stalker.

I don't know of any FBS coach who has a meal plan bought by the school. It's definitely not common. You act like that somehow is a valid argument to prove that my position is somehow fabricated.
You mean to tell me that Jim Harbaugh and his highly paid ex-NFL coaches he has for assistants don't have meal plans?...meaning they have to stay at Schembechler Hall, and eat their lunches and supper? Damn, that's just crazy.

Look at the examples you just attempted to use. Those are all restricted earnings coaches. Small schools with small budgets who can't afford a regular salary have to offer restricted earnings positions. In order to allow the person to live, they give them a meal plan.

I assumed you were smart enough to realize we were talking about FBS football. Based on many posts, I should know better than to assume you have any level of intelligence.

Or perhaps I am a genius who finds loopholes and ways to beat recruiting rules in order to gain advantages. FBS coaches couldn't work camps this year (with the exception of a ten day period). However, if you weren't an FBS coach (meaning you hadn't officially signed a contract because you were purposely delaying it), you could work as many camps as you wanted where you could observe and build relationships with players. Harbaugh has done a great job of exploiting these loopholes at Michigan. I found other loopholes. I mentioned this on here many months ago (about already being hired at an FBS, but finding a way to still legally work camps).

Thinking outside of the box, being creative in recruiting, and finding loopholes are a major reason why my last school finished #9 in the country in FCS in recruiting in my only year there (even though we were in a non-fertile area, hours away from anything, played in a bad high school stadium, were an expensive private school with high academic standards, and didn't even have the full FCS schollie allotment); why my team finished 1st in their conference in recruiting a month after I arrived; why my team is having another great recruiting year so far based on commitments.

Since I know you are so concerned about how I spend my time . . . in about an hour, I have a Botox appointment. Then, I have to go get another tire put on my car. Coaches are done after practice/dinner (if we choose) this evening. I have to go pick up my new 60" curved TV that came in, then I will show the smokeshow who is visiting me this weekend the area.

Keep Googling me, stalker.
you made this statement...'I've never heard of any coach getting a meal plan'
I showed you many situations, just to prove your absolute statement above to be wrong ( a lie?).
All i've ever asked of you was for a link to your current situation, and because you dont have one, best for us to leave it at that.

If at some point in the future you want to send me a link, or PM me a link to show your current situation, fine, otherwise there is no reason to continue this.

entertaining thread. rifle finally found someone to go tit for tat with posting diatribes . . . too bad the guy's an idiot.

all i want to know, rifle, is how you went from an H2 to a beamer i series? that's akin to thinking about eating at the ponderosa but deciding on III Forks in Dallas.

Reactions: Stone_Cold
you made this statement...'I've never heard of any coach getting a meal plan'
I showed you many situations, just to prove your absolute statement above to be wrong ( a lie?).

Go back to page 2 and reread my lesson on context for you. Graduate assistant coaches routinely have meal plans as part of their benefits. But we weren't talking about that. We were talking about FBS full-time coaches. In that context, I've never heard of a coach getting a paid meal plan. Your comment showed that you have no clue.

entertaining thread. rifle finally found someone to go tit for tat with posting diatribes . . . too bad the guy's an idiot.

all i want to know, rifle, is how you went from an H2 to a beamer i series? that's akin to thinking about eating at the ponderosa but deciding on III Forks in Dallas.

The hummer was based on me getting the tiny house in case I needed extra space. The manufacturer I wanted to buy it from wouldn't be able to deliver it until at least January, which would have ruined the point of having it. So, I went with the two cars instead.

Go back to page 2 and reread my lesson on context for you. Graduate assistant coaches routinely have meal plans as part of their benefits. But we weren't talking about that. We were talking about FBS full-time coaches. In that context, I've never heard of a coach getting a paid meal plan. Your comment showed that you have no clue.

The hummer was based on me getting the tiny house in case I needed extra space. The manufacturer I wanted to buy it from wouldn't be able to deliver it until at least January, which would have ruined the point of having it. So, I went with the two cars instead.
I head you picked Mayweather in 10 by TKo

Sluggo a hog has more sense in its ass than you do in your head. Rifle is not known ever as a liar. He is my eyes. I dont travel much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT