ADVERTISEMENT

Yep definitely time for junior to lawyer up big time. Yuge.

Remember the time when greed polled the board -- not seeing any irony whatsoever -- asking if it was a good idea to go to a performance-based compensation plan for his employees while simultaneously praising unions? God that was great.

That was a classic moment. You may have missed his most recent updates. Laying people off and transitioning to babysitter.

I do what I can to make ends meet and to pay for your wants.
Like I said before I'm pretty sure you don't pay for me. I would be more than happy to pay you to cut the grass or clean the pool at my beach front home at Santa Rosa beach to help you make ends meet. It's not biscuits or donuts and the work is hot but I have a feeling with a little gumption you can pull it off. I do pay a fair wage to all of my people too.

Like I said before I'm pretty sure you don't pay for me. I would be more than happy to pay you to cut the grass or clean the pool at my beach front home at Santa Rosa beach to help you make ends meet. It's not biscuits or donuts and the work is hot but I have a feeling with a little gumption you can pull it off. I do pay a fair wage to all of my people too.

Me being your pool boy wouldn't be a good look for you. Your wife/husband/SO would be in heat the entire time I was around.

However, I am the best in the world at lawn maintenance.

Me being your pool boy wouldn't be a good look for you. Your wife/husband/SO would be in heat the entire time I was around.

However, I am the best in the world at lawn maintenance.
I'm sure you are and everything else. Just like trump. Yuge.

Most on here know who murox actually is, how he looks, where he lives, what he does for a living. You would serve yourself well by exiting this thread. You're sounding a lot like that Wii Wii clown that used to post over at TITM.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Most on here know who murox actually is, how he looks, where he lives, what he does for a living. You would serve yourself well by exiting this thread. You're sounding a lot like that Wii Wii clown that used to post over at TITM.
Good for you. You know what I don't give a shit who anyone else here is. I eat peoples lunch every day negotiating real estate deals in one of the most grotesquely overpriced markets in the nation. I have built a business dealing with uber rich clients and have hedged any downturn in the markets by buying up senior citizen trailer parks throughout the southeast. I'm doing ok here. I certainly don't get envious of many. Everyone needs a leader like Murox and trump. I'm glad you have found your guys.

Nobody here has claimed murox as our leader. I'm just pointing out what an idiot you look like, by claiming him to be your yard boy.

I'm also of the opinion that 99.94% of people that make boastful claims about themselves on message boards are usually liars. Perhaps you fall in the 0.06% category, but I have my doubts.

Anybody that goes into hiding for six months after an election is typically a mental case.

Nobody here has claimed murox as our leader. I'm just pointing out what an idiot you look like, by claiming him to be your yard boy.

I'm also of the opinion that 99.94% of people that make boastful claims about themselves on message boards are usually liars. Perhaps you fall in the 0.06% category, but I have my doubts.

Anybody that goes into hiding for six months after an election is typically a mental case.
Hiding for 6 months? Idiot. Please feel free to look at my profile.

Remember the time when greed polled the board -- not seeing any irony whatsoever -- asking if it was a good idea to go to a performance-based compensation plan for his employees while simultaneously praising unions? God that was great.

Remember when roxforbrains admitted if he had to choose between the life of his mother and the life of his dog, he would choose his dog to live?

Nothing tells you more about roxforbrains than that admission.

Or busting on Wal-Mart because of their pay and benefits. Then he says he offered no benefits.

He went Full Greedtard

Or busting on Wal-Mart because of their pay and benefits. Then he says he offered no benefits.

He went Full Greedtard

You're one of the many "compassionate" conservatives on this board who either agreed with roxforbrains or were too cowardly to disagree with his choosing the life of his dog over the life of his mother.

You're one of the many "compassionate" conservatives on this board who either agreed with roxforbrains or were too cowardly to disagree with his choosing the life of his dog over the life of his mother.
I dont care as long as his dog doesn't shit in my yard.

Remember when roxforbrains admitted if he had to choose between the life of his mother and the life of his dog, he would choose his dog to live?

Nothing tells you more about roxforbrains than that admission.

Greed, you are a liar. L. Ron Hubbard sends liars to an eternity of hellfire. I clearly said YOUR mom, not mine. Jesus.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Good for you. You know what I don't give a shit who anyone else here is. I eat peoples lunch every day negotiating real estate deals in one of the most grotesquely overpriced markets in the nation. I have built a business dealing with uber rich clients and have hedged any downturn in the markets by buying up senior citizen trailer parks throughout the southeast. I'm doing ok here. I certainly don't get envious of many. Everyone needs a leader like Murox and trump. I'm glad you have found your guys.

DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT THEY ARE ALL A BUNCH OF LOSERS.

ROTS IS STILL PISSED BECAUSE HIS FATHER & UNCLE BUSTED
THE FAMILY BUSINESS AND HE HAD TO START SELLING DEBIT INSURANCE.
"HEY MISTER YOU WANNA BUY SOME INSURANCE?"

Zozl_f-maxage-0.gif

I.....can't......stop......
giphy.gif

Busting....a.....gut.....

giphy.gif

Greed, you are a liar. L. Ron Hubbard sends liars to an eternity of hellfire. I clearly said YOUR mom, not mine. Jesus.

YOU are either lying or attempting to deceive by leaving out information. The discussion started with you admitting you care more for your dog than all the people in Somalia (or some nation like that), and then it progressed to you caring more for your dog than you care for my mom, then to you caring more for your dog than all the posters on this board, and then to YOUR MOM. Banker was taking up for you and admitted it was ok with him if you chose your dog over HIS mother also. I remember saying you should call your mom and tell her that you cared more for your dog than you do her. So once again, you liar, you admitted on this board that if you had to choose between your mother dying or your dog dying, you'd choose to let your mother die.

It absolutely was not. Luckily there are plenty of people on this forum who accurately remember and know that you're a lying piece of garbage.

You're a bald faced liar. If your conservative "friends", you know the ones you care for less than your dog, had an honest bone in their body, they would state the truth. They had no integrity then and they have none now.

You take yourself way to serious

For the record, you're a liar. Furthermore, when you take up for someone who admitted on this board that he would choose the life of his dog over the life of his mother, you have the integrity of a snake.

Greed is full of shit.

For the record, you're a liar. Furthermore, when you take up for someone who admitted on this board that he would choose the life of his dog over the life of his mother, you have the integrity of a snake.

You're a moron, and I'm correct. I remember it quite well. It was a long discussion.
As do I and what happened is what always happens. You changed the basis of the argument midway through. Rox said he'd save is dog over someone's mother and then you made it into his own mother

Hey guys, I like to give greed the benefit of the doubt. Calling someone a liar is pretty harsh. Maybe it's a literacy, comprehension, or memory issue? I mean we have established he is stupid

You're a bald faced liar. If your conservative "friends", you know the ones you care for less than your dog, had an honest bone in their body, they would state the truth. They had no integrity then and they have none now.

You are senile, old man. I never said I would choose the life of my dogs over the life of my own mom. Jesus fvcking Christ. Not a single person here will back you up on this. Everyone remembers the debate except for your old, dumb ass.

YOU are either lying or attempting to deceive by leaving out information. The discussion started with you admitting you care more for your dog than all the people in Somalia (or some nation like that), and then it progressed to you caring more for your dog than you care for my mom, then to you caring more for your dog than all the posters on this board, and then to YOUR MOM. Banker was taking up for you and admitted it was ok with him if you chose your dog over HIS mother also. I remember saying you should call your mom and tell her that you cared more for your dog than you do her. So once again, you liar, you admitted on this board that if you had to choose between your mother dying or your dog dying, you'd choose to let your mother die.

Maybe in addition to being a dumb, uneducated, polyspriritual hillbilly, you also have psychological issues. Because the events you remember most certainly didn't transpire. The only thing you remember correctly is banker said he understood how someone else would value their pet's life more than someone else's mom's life, which any honest person would admit. Not once did I ever, or would I ever say I value my dog's life over my own mom's life. You are a piece of shit for even trying to argue this.

You're a liar

This is becoming comical.

Greed, you idiot, if anyone remembered me saying that they would just not respond. No one recalls the conversation the way you describe it because it's fabricated. Multiple people recount the story the way it actually happened, not the story in your imagination.

You're a liar
you are losing your damn mind. The guy that wrote the thread in question has called you out as have others for being wrong. I know in your mind it's some grand conspiracy but you are just WRONG.

you need a can session and then spend some time in the sauna and then go to Mitchell Bateman and have your son give you some shock therapy

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Maybe in addition to being a dumb, uneducated, polyspriritual hillbilly, you also have psychological issues. Because the events you remember most certainly didn't transpire. The only thing you remember correctly is banker said he understood how someone else would value their pet's life more than someone else's mom's life, which any honest person would admit. Not once did I ever, or would I ever say I value my dog's life over my own mom's life. You are a piece of shit for even trying to argue this.

You are a liar. As I stated earlier, you admitted you cared more for your dog than your mother. You're about a half degree above a child rapist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT