ADVERTISEMENT

Yep definitely time for junior to lawyer up big time. Yuge.

Its-Not-A-Lie-If-You-Believe-It-Seinfeld.gif

I do remember the greens mom vs rox dog thing. I don't remember a rox mom vs rox mom thing.

That's how I remember it. Could have missed it as it dragged on to evolve into something else though.

What is "rfb"?

And rox asked if you wanted to bet $10k and then he would pay someone to find it. Are you game for the $10k? Rox is good for it, I'm sure.

rfb. roxforbrains

I don't trust ANYTHING about rfb and very little from anyone on this board. I'm persuaded he has the money since his dad worked in the mines. No, I'm not going to bet.

But you are so sure you are right...it would be the easiest $10k you ever made.

You, and particularly the wealthy cons on the board chip in the ten grand and have the research done. Should be chicken feed according to their claims. Prove me wrong and I'll never post on the board again. That should be good enough. While you're at it, just for a cherry on top research that site where several of you took rfb's word that he could prove I was digging up dirt on him.

rfb. roxforbrains

I don't trust ANYTHING about rfb and very little from anyone on this board. I'm persuaded he has the money since his dad worked in the mines. No, I'm not going to bet.

And that's all she wrote, folks . . .

Thanks for playing, greed. Everyone knows the truth behind this conversation anyway. Glad you do too, if only subliminally. If you ever want to man up and accept the bet, let me know and I'll pay someone to dig up the thread.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
And that's all she wrote, folks . . .

Thanks for playing, greed. Everyone knows the truth behind this conversation anyway. Glad you do too, if only subliminally. If you ever want to man up and accept the bet, let me know and I'll pay someone to dig up the thread.

No they dont know. And you're still a liar.

Pay your share of the bet? What the hell are you, a coke addict trying to get a seat at the WSOP?

I don't need the proof. I read what rfb posted about his dog and mother several years back. Rfb is lying and your memory about the thread sucks, as does the memory of every other poster that's denied what I've claimed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT