ADVERTISEMENT

Yep definitely time for junior to lawyer up big time. Yuge.

You are a liar. As I stated earlier, you admitted you cared more for your dog than your mother. You're about a half degree above a child rapist.

Hey Greed, did you see Random's post? He's not one of those evil "cons" you think are conspiring against you here. You're losing your mind.

Hey Greed, did you see Random's post? He's not one of those evil "cons" you think are conspiring against you here. You're losing your mind.

My mind is in better shape than yours will ever be. You posted what I said you posted about choosing the life of your dog over the life of your mother.

greed pm'd me and said he [copy/paste] "values the life of rox's dog over the lives of his piece of shit no good employees whom he refuses to pay a fair wage nor provide benefits."

Where is Rifle? He can somehow remember what was said in a post dating back to 2002. Not only that, but then he can somehow find the damn post to prove it. I'll wait for his take.

Meanwhile, Greed is fvcking losing it. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't shoot up his own business. Somebody better inform those two poor rednecks that work for him.

I can only go back to November 2014. I did not see the thread in question.

Also, you bumped your own post after only 30 minutes. You're coming off as desperate for validation.

I don't need any validation from a poster. I would welcome validation from the original thread. Roxforbrains did in fact say he would choose the life of his dog over the life of my mother and that is not in question. He also stated that he would choose the life of his dog over his own mother. I distinctly remember suggesting he should call his mother to let her know this.

I don't need any validation from a poster. I would welcome validation from the original thread. Roxforbrains did in fact say he would choose the life of his dog over the life of my mother and that is not in question. He also stated that he would choose the life of his dog over his own mother. I distinctly remember suggesting he should call his mother to let her know this.
the way you try to spin what people say, i have no doubt that you do remember it that way and that you said that. it still doesn't make it true that rox said it, though. fwiw, i recall the thread . . . he didn't, and you did try to spin it then like you are now.

i've heard of lying until someone believes it themselves, but you take it to a whole new level.

the way you try to spin what people say, i have no doubt that you do remember it that way and that you said that. it still doesn't make it true that rox said it, though. fwiw, i recall the thread . . . he didn't, and you did try to spin it then like you are now.

i've heard of lying until someone believes it themselves, but you take it to a whole new level.

What we have here is roxforbrains lying that he didn't say what I said he did, and a bunch of liars giving an amen to the lie. It is a fact that he admitted he would choose the life of his dog over that of his mother.

What we have here is roxforbrains lying that he didn't say what I said he did, and a bunch of liars giving an amen to the lie. It is a fact that he admitted he would choose the life of his dog over that of his mother.
Dear Jesus it's not some grand conspiracy. It's ok to be wrong. Just move on. You literally have no one supporting your story yet there are atleast 4 that support Rox version of the story. You are just as egotistical as trump and think you are way more important than you are. Just give it up

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
Dear Jesus it's not some grand conspiracy. It's ok to be wrong. Just move on. You literally have no one supporting your story yet there are atleast 4 that support Rox version of the story. You are just as egotistical as trump and think you are way more important than you are. Just give it up

I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. But your consensus of liars doesnt change the facts. Random is the only person in this discussion that I at least somewhat trust to tell the truth. He is correct that roxforbrains said he would choose the life of his dog over the life of my mother, as that was in fact part of the discussion. But rfb did also in fact admit that he would make the same choice regarding HIS mother.

I was originally the one that said he said your mother and In your infinite wisdom called me a moron and said I was wrong it was his mother. Now when others have called you out you change your tune like you always do to say you've agreed all along it was your mother. But once again you interject "facts" to change the argument to his mother. You are the one that said rox wouldn't save his mom. No one else.

I was originally the one that said he said your mother and In your infinite wisdom called me a moron and said I was wrong it was his mother. Now when others have called you out you change your tune like you always do to say you've agreed all along it was your mother. But once again you interject "facts" to change the argument to his mother. You are the one that said rox wouldn't save his mom. No one else.

You are a moron. You were attempting to refute the fact that rfb chose his dog over his mother. The fact that no one else recalls the conversation correctly or lies about it is commonplace on this board from people like you.

You are a moron. You were attempting to refute the fact that rfb chose his dog over his mother. The fact that no one else recalls the conversation correctly or lies about it is commonplace on this board from people like you.
No one in their right mind would say they wouldn't save their mother. Rox probably got tired of you changing he argument and said what ever you say just to get you to shut up. You took that as an acknowledgement of you being "right", the only way you win debates.
No one with any sense would take that as him saying he wouldn't save his mother but you.

No one in their right mind would say they wouldn't save their mother. Rox probably got tired of you changing he argument and said what ever you say just to get you to shut up. You took that as an acknowledgement of you being "right", the only way you win debates.
No one with any sense would take that as him saying he wouldn't save his mother but you.

I have never accused rfb of being in his right mind. You've now changed your story that he didn't say it to if he said it he didn't mean it. Which is it, moron.

I have never accused rfb of being in his right mind. You've now changed your story that he didn't say it to if he said it he didn't mean it. Which is it, moron.

If I meant it, why would I so vehemently deny it now? Why would I have a change of heart? I still value my dogs more than I do you, your entire family and everyone else on earth other than about 10ish people.

You have serious psychological issues.

Reactions: 19MU88
If I meant it, why would I so vehemently deny it now? Why would I have a change of heart? I still value my dogs more than I do you, your entire family and everyone else on earth other than about 10ish people.

You have serious psychological issues.

You haven't had a change of heart. You just lie, habitually. It's a shame of those 10ish that your mother isn't included.

I didn't change my mind. If in that context expresses doubt. Once again you're the only one who thinks that he said his mother. You just can't admit when you're wrong

I didn't change my mind. If in that context expresses doubt. Once again you're the only one who thinks that he said his mother. You just can't admit when you're wrong

If I admitted I was wrong, I'd be lying like you do. You state rfb didn't say something, then turn around and say he might have said it to appease me. Face it, you were lying yet again. Look on the bright side, at least you don't care more for your dog than your mother (at least you haven't admitted it).

Maybe in addition to being a dumb, uneducated, polyspriritual hillbilly, you also have psychological issues. Because the events you remember most certainly didn't transpire. The only thing you remember correctly is banker said he understood how someone else would value their pet's life more than someone else's mom's life, which any honest person would admit. Not once did I ever, or would I ever say I value my dog's life over my own mom's life. You are a piece of shit for even trying to argue this.

"polyspiritual hillbilly"

made me spit out my diet pepsi on that one...bravo man.

Rox probably got tired of you changing he argument and said what ever you say just to get you to shut up. You took that as an acknowledgement of you being "right", the only way you win debates.

That is exactly what he's banking on in this thread. At some point, all of us will abandon the thread due to exhaustion and Greed will declare himself the victor.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
greed pm'd me and said he [copy/paste] "values the life of rox's dog over the lives of his piece of shit no good employees whom he refuses to pay a fair wage nor provide benefits."

Rox has owned Greed and HerdBuckeye the last few days. It has been hilarious watching those two get sent to the pouting room.

Reactions: 19MU88
Apparently most if not all of you cons have already abandoned this thread and gravitated to one where you can lie freely and french kiss each other. Bunch of grade school mouth breathers.

Apparently most if not all of you cons have already abandoned this thread and gravitated to one where you can lie freely and french kiss each other. Bunch of grade school mouth breathers.

Is this where you declare yourself the winner?

Reactions: murox
Only in Greeds world does he "win" where everyone else including the originator
we didn't abandon anything moron. You are wrong everyone knows it but you so there is no point in keeping it going

No one in their right mind would say they wouldn't save their mother.

Rox probably got tired of you changing he argument and said what ever you say just to get you to shut up.

^^^Proof you don't know what was discussed. Which is why you are a liar. You don't know but you say you do. Just like every con that has agreed with you and rfb

Yes, I remember this as well.

What's the total up to now, greed? Literally everyone on the forum from all across the political spectrum recall the conversation differently than you do, and yet you continue to be obtuse and arrogant that you're right. It's hilarious. I bet you are completely insufferable to be around in person.

Yes, I remember this as well.

Yes that was part of it. But it also included choosing the life of his dog over the life of his mom. He's already stated there's 10ish people he values more than his dog, and by his own admittance his mother is not included in the 10ish. I distinctly recall asking rfb if he was going to let his mother know he felt that way.

Yes that was part of it. But it also included choosing the life of his dog over the life of his mom. He's already stated there's 10ish people he values more than his dog, and by his own admittance his mother is not included in the 10ish. I distinctly recall asking rfb if he was going to let his mother know he felt that way.

You dumb fvck, he's not saying he remembers the conversation. He's saying he remembers the conversation as everyone else but you does: that I value my dogs more than I do your mom, not my mom. Not a single person has come to your defense, you senile, old, alien-worshiping dumbass.

You dumb fvck, he's not saying he remembers the conversation. He's saying he remembers the conversation as everyone else but you does: that I value my dogs more than I do your mom, not my mom. Not a single person has come to your defense, you senile, old, alien-worshiping dumbass.

None of your ranting and cussing changes the fact that you said exactly what I say you said. Neither does the board consensus change the fact. I've mentioned you chose the life of your dog over the life of your mother several times on this board since and this is the first time you've disagreed with the statement. I can't help that people can't remember it, but I know that you know you did. As I said before I distinctly remember asking you if you were going to inform your mother. It's like you claiming as fact that I was on a website trying to "dig up dirt" on you. You never did get that expert "friend" of yours to prove it like you said you were. You're just a liar. Fact.

None of your ranting and cussing changes the fact that you said exactly what I say you said. Neither does the board consensus change the fact. I've mentioned you chose the life of your dog over the life of your mother several times on this board since and this is the first time you've disagreed with the statement. I can't help that people can't remember it, but I know that you know you did. As I said before I distinctly remember asking you if you were going to inform your mother. It's like you claiming as fact that I was on a website trying to "dig up dirt" on you. You never did get that expert "friend" of yours to prove it like you said you were. You're just a liar. Fact.

People DO remember it. Everyone remembers the conversation. But as a mentally-ill old man, your brain function is diminished and you likely hear voices, which has resulted in you remembering events that didn't happen.

People DO remember it. Everyone remembers the conversation. But as a mentally-ill old man, your brain function is diminished and you likely hear voices, which has resulted in you remembering events that didn't happen.

No. They don't remember it correctly or are lying. You remember it. I remember it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT