ADVERTISEMENT

You get the place sold out

Im just ranting like everyone else man, relax!

I understand. I was just having a hard time picturing how the timing of the leak on the injury has anything to do with some conspiracy to sell tickets. We had something like 34,000 tickets sold before the injury even happened. Couple that with the fact Louisville moved into top 5 off the drubbing of Florida State and I can't imagine in my wildest dreams why we would need to hash a scheme to increase ticket sales. I can think of a million other reasons we'd keep it under wraps.

But I get it. We're all frustrated.

I'm not real sure there was any kind of hustle. Pretty certain that the brass wanted him to be able to play. Is it official he is out? They probably waited as long as possible for him to come around and pass whatever protocol is involved?

I understand. I was just having a hard time picturing how the timing of the leak on the injury has anything to do with some conspiracy to sell tickets. We had something like 34,000 tickets sold before the injury even happened. Couple that with the fact Louisville moved into top 5 off the drubbing of Florida State and I can't imagine in my wildest dreams why we would need to hash a scheme to increase ticket sales. I can think of a million other reasons we'd keep it under wraps.

But I get it. We're all frustrated.

There were 34k tickets sold before the Akron game?

There were 34k tickets sold before the Akron game?

Close to it. Here's a post by Olen from Sunday...a day after Akron game. I assume that the ticket office wasn't open Saturday night and Sunday so this makes his estimates good for game day. Here's the post...

"East Side - section 109 is completely sold-out; section 111 has four seats remaining; sections 105, 107, and 113 have approx. 250, 250, and 350 left. So, about 900 tickets remain on the east side.

South Endzone - lower (original) section is sold-out; all upper sections are labeled medium availability, which should translate into about 3500 seats available.

West Side - sections 100, 102, and 126 are labeled medium availability (so about 650 tickets left); all other sections are low availability (about 800 tickets left). About 1400 tickets left on the west side.

So, about 32.5-33.5 tickets have been sold, and about 5500-5800 are left."

Couple that with the fact Louisville moved into top 5 off the drubbing of Florida State and I can't imagine in my wildest dreams why we would need to hash a scheme to increase ticket sales.
Is 'drubbing' the political correct term for 'dick stomping?'

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT