ADVERTISEMENT

You Know It's a Bad Year for wvu...

He was looking for future job security and at $4 million per year, he found it.

Are you delusional? He is owed nearly $12 million before any incentives over his next three years at wvu even without an extension. You're telling me that he left what is essentially a three year, $12 million contract due to lack of job security to accept a five year, $20 million contract at a G5 . . . a G5 that just showed it has higher standards of winning than wvu?

You realize that your statement ("and at $4 million per year, he found it") makes no sense considering he is due about that much per year over the next three years in morganhole, right?

Not a chance.

...Syracuse is a bad football team and he got beat by them

A 10-3 ACC team that lost to the #2 team in the country on a TD with 40 seconds left is a "bad football team"?

Are you a wvu fan because you're stupid or are you stupid because you're a wvu fan?

Reactions: SamSwimmer
Are you delusional? He is owed nearly $12 million before any incentives over his next three years at wvu even without an extension. You're telling me that he left what is essentially a three year, $12 million contract due to lack of job security to accept a five year, $20 million contract at a G5 . . . a G5 that just showed it has higher standards of winning than wvu?

You realize that your statement ("and at $4 million per year, he found it") makes no sense considering he is due about that much per year over the next three years in morganhole, right?

Not a chance.

A 10-3 ACC team that lost to the #2 team in the country on a TD with 40 seconds left is a "bad football team"?

Are you a wvu fan because you're stupid or are you stupid because you're a wvu fan?

It wasn’t expected that he’d make it the next three years as the HC of WVU. He would have made whatever the buyout was at the time. The thinking was, if he didn’t win big next season, he’s be relieved of his duties because Shane Lyons has never been a fan of his.

He’s friends with Fertitta and he is going to have the most talent in the AAC outside of maybe UCF in the AAC. He’s going to win enough and have the backing to make it at least through the 5 years of his initial contract. I’m not sure what you’re having such a difficult time understanding.

It wasn’t expected that he’d make it the next three years as the HC of WVU.

That's absurd. Based on what? What a travel agent said on the Blue Lot?

Over the last five years, wvu has finished in the top half of the Big 12 every single year. Considering everything, that's impressive. Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas, TCU, and Baylor all have significant advantages over wvu in football. The only two programs in the Big 12 that wvu has significant advantages over are Kansas and Iowa State, yet wvu has outperformed more teams than just those two over the last five years.

In fact, over the last five years, the only schools that have a better Big 12 record than wvu are Oklahoma and TCU. wvu has the third best record in the Big 12 over the last five years, and your dumbass AD was willing to pony up nearly $5 million (his contract stipulates 60% of his remaining contract if he was let go next year) to get rid of him after next year?

I’m not sure what you’re having such a difficult time understanding.

I understand it just fine. You're humiliated that your bride is about to leave you for the homeless guy who sleeps under the slide in the neighborhood park. You've relied on a bogus excuse from a travel agent who claims that your bride is leaving due to job security of an offer of $4 million/year . . . even though he was due about $4 million/year over his next three years at wvu.

In perpetuating your bogus excuse, you're now painting your AD as the most delusional and incompetent leader of an FBS athletics program in the country.

Last edited:

Over the last five years, wvu has finished in the top half of the Big 12 every single year. Considering everything, that's impressive. Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas, TCU, and Baylor all have significant advantages over wvu in football. The only two programs in the Big 12 that wvu has significant advantages over are Kansas and Iowa State, yet wvu has outperformed more teams than just those two over the last five years.

In fact, over the last five years, the only schools that have a better Big 12 record than wvu are Oklahoma and TCU. wvu has the third best record in the Big 12 over the last five years, and your dumbass AD was willing to pony up nearly $5 million (his contract stipulates 60% of his remaining contract if he was let go next year) to get rid of him after next year?

I understand it just fine. You're humiliated that your bride is about to leave you for the homeless guy who sleeps under the slide in the neighborhood park. You've relied on a bogus excuse from a travel agent who claims that your bride is leaving due to job security of an offer of $4 million/year . . . even though he was due about $4 million/year over his next three years at wvu.

In perpetuation your bogus excuse, you're now painting your AD as the most delusional and incompetent leader of an FBS athletics program in the country.

No, I’ve relied on people who would know. Gee and Lyons want someone leading the program who was their selection. I am a fan of Holgs and wanted it to work out where he’d stay in Morgantown. The end of this season led to a lot of disappointment though. Had we defeated Oklahoma State and made the Big 12 Championship Game, he’d have never left. He knew Shane didn’t want him as our coach.

Keep reading Football Scoop and thinking you’re a college football insider and aficionado though.

In perpetuation your bogus excuse, you're now painting your AD as the most delusional and incompetent leader of an FBS athletics program in the country.
Next year is a rebuild year and lots fans not happy....he was not going to make it after next season....no QB....Big 12 has a good group of coaches right now with lots of talent coming back...Gee and Lyons were not happy with Dana and it was just not wins on the field

Big 12 Texas just beat Georgia with easy...a good showing by the big 12 in bowl season
btw...that conference that everyone keeps telling Doc is no good just went 4-2 for the best winning pct during the 2018 bowl season..CUSA...

Reactions: The Real SamC

In the bowl season the two conferences matched up in four games and the Big 12 was 3-1 overall and averaged 36 points and 499 yards of offense.
Baylor (Vandy): 45 points/668 yards
OU (Bama): 34/471
OSU (Mizzou): 38/502
Texas (UGA): 28/354
All year I've felt the like the defensive numbers for the SEC overrated because there are some really flawed offensive teams so you couldn't get a realistic evaluation. Just as an FYI Big 12 were underdogs in all 7 matchups and finished 4-3 overall.

I never tire of the WVU hive mind when its members are cut off from the queen for a few days. All sorts of random opinions. But all has resumed normalcy, and they have been told that "DH was a bad coach and was on his way out, this was in the works for a month or so, the new coach is a super-genius who was up for a dozen other jobs and chose us over [laundry list of better jobs], Houston is a major program, it has these super rich alumni who want DH, he is going home (despite being from Iowa), all is well". And, like the collective they are, the non-alumni fanbase accepted what no thinking person can.

Reality, WVU just became the only, AFAIK P5 program to have a coach tell it he was moving up to a G5 program. And it just hired some rando from an small Sun Belter lost in obscurity in the sea of Crimson and White vs. Orange and Blue, with a whole 3 years under his belt.

Had we defeated Oklahoma State and made the Big 12 Championship Game, he’d have never left. He knew Shane didn’t want him as our coach.

Jesus, your posts keep getting dumber and dumber. You claim he left for job security of $4 million/year, even though that is what he is owed at wvu. Now, you claim that he left because Lyons didn't want him as your coach, but if he beat Okie State, he would have stayed. Would winning one game - not even a conference championship game - have suddenly made Lyons want him as their coach? Of course not. So why would that have swayed Holgo's mind? It would have still resulted in him getting the same amount of money (about $4 million/year over the next three) and Lyons still wouldn't have liked him.

Keep reading Football Scoop and thinking you’re a college football insider and aficionado though.

Nothing I have posted in this thread would be considered insider information or anything gleaned from a source like Scoop. It is simply mocking you for pathetic and illogical excuses. In other words, you fail again.

Next year is a rebuild year and lots fans not happy....he was not going to make it after next season....no QB....Big 12 has a good group of coaches right now with lots of talent coming back...Gee and Lyons were not happy with Dana and it was just not wins on the field

Ohhh, but had he won just one more game, against Okie State, he would have stayed according to the other moron. See how absurd your excuses are?

If he had been fired after next season, he would have been owed close to $5 million (his contract stipulates 60% of the remaining amount owed to him).

Adding next season's salary and assuming he would be fired after next season, he would have walked away with around $8.3 million for working just next year! And you claim he walked away from that for "job security" and because he knew Lyons didn't like him? Pffft!

Let me restate that to show just how dumb your excuses are: if he were to be fired after next season, he would earn around $8.3 million just for coaching next season (his $3.5 million salary for next season plus 60% of what is owed to him over the next two seasons). Let me dumb that down for you: that's an average of $8.3 million for one year. Yet you walked away from that in order to go work for an average of $4 million/year? Nope.

In the bowl season the two conferences matched up in four games and the Big 12 was 3-1 overall and averaged 36 points and 499 yards of offense.
All year I've felt the like the defensive numbers for the SEC overrated because there are some really flawed offensive teams so you couldn't get a realistic evaluation. Just as an FYI Big 12 were underdogs in all 7 matchups and finished 4-3 overall.

What the fvck does any of that have to do with what I posted? Why quote my post when your response has absolutely nothing to do with it?

I never tire of the WVU hive mind when its members are cut off from the queen for a few days. All sorts of random opinions. But all has resumed normalcy, and they have been told that "DH was a bad coach and was on his way out, this was in the works for a month or so, the new coach is a super-genius who was up for a dozen other jobs and chose us over [laundry list of better jobs], Houston is a major program, it has these super rich alumni who want DH, he is going home (despite being from Iowa), all is well". And, like the collective they are, the non-alumni fanbase accepted what no thinking person can.

We rarely agree on anything, but all of this is true.

What is also true: DH never liked Morgantown, and he never liked the hillbilly rube fanbase. This Houston thing is a dream come true for him.

Is $4 million in West Virginia the same as $4 million in Texas. Not by my math. No state income tax in Texas, but cost of living is probably higher there.

What is also true: DH never liked Morgantown, and he never liked the hillbilly rube fanbase. This Houston thing is a dream come true for him.

True. The WVU non-alumni fanbase is unique. This is a self-selected 100K or so folks, of which half actually show up to a particular game, out of a state of 1.8M. Buying in either requires purposeful suspension of disbelief or imbecility. I know plenty of actual WVU graduates who find the whole thing laughable or sad. Being around drunken New Jersite students and yet drunker never been anywhere nor done anything hilljacks who cannot behave around ordinary people is no person's dream job.

We forget what the pattern at WVU should be, because of the long run of DN, who was just good enough to not get fired and just bad enough to never get a serious sniff from the next level (he got one interview in his whole career, UK, which passed). A few years, do as good as can reasonably be expected, move up; or not and get fired. WVU should naturally be going through a coaching search every 5 to 8 years, just like the rest of the filler teams at P5 conferences.

Remember we are now into the time when different teams start to position themselves for the coming realignment. This is an "all in" by Houston on avoiding relegation.

Big 12 Texas just beat Georgia with easy...a good showing by the big 12 in bowl season
Texas is one of the all time elite historical programs, just like Oklahoma is(both are probably top 15 elite programs of all time). Doesn't matter what conference they are in. the rest of the Big 12 not so much. Texas beating Georgia this year was an upset but, not of monumental proportions.

I was just point out the big 12 success with the SEC is all

Jesus, your posts keep getting dumber and dumber. You claim he left for job security of $4 million/year, even though that is what he is owed at wvu.

Holgorsen isn’t owed a single f’ucking penny from WVU.

WVU is owed $1 million from Holgorsen, which UH will pay.

Holgorsen isn’t owed a single f’ucking penny from WVU.

WVU is owed $1 million from Holgorsen, which UH will pay.

Try really hard to be smarter.

The claim was that he left for job security which the $4 million/year gave him. As of when I made that post, he was owed about $4 million/year over the next three years . . . in other words, the claim made no sense considering he was going to make that same amount of money had he stayed.

It's funny to me that a ton of the things that Marshall fans brought up about Dana, mostly his run-ins while drunk, were shot down by wvu fans as jealousy. Now that he's leaving to go a non P5 school, the exact same fans are mentioning those exact same antics as part of why the program will be better off without him.

It's funny to me that a ton of the things that Marshall fans brought up about Dana, mostly his run-ins while drunk, were shot down by wvu fans as jealousy. Now that he's leaving to go a non P5 school, the exact same fans are mentioning those exact same antics as part of why the program will be better off without him.

wvu as an institution - - from the top of the administration to the trailer park Walmart fans has always been an institution of lies and double talk.

True. The WVU non-alumni fanbase is unique. This is a self-selected 100K or so folks, of which half actually show up to a particular game, out of a state of 1.8M. Buying in either requires purposeful suspension of disbelief or imbecility. I know plenty of actual WVU graduates who find the whole thing laughable or sad. Being around drunken New Jersite students and yet drunker never been anywhere nor done anything hilljacks who cannot behave around ordinary people is no person's dream job.

We forget what the pattern at WVU should be, because of the long run of DN, who was just good enough to not get fired and just bad enough to never get a serious sniff from the next level (he got one interview in his whole career, UK, which passed). A few years, do as good as can reasonably be expected, move up; or not and get fired. WVU should naturally be going through a coaching search every 5 to 8 years, just like the rest of the filler teams at P5 conferences.

Remember we are now into the time when different teams start to position themselves for the coming realignment. This is an "all in" by Houston on avoiding relegation.

I know many actual wvu alumni and I have to say, are much more level headed people than the majority of their fanbase (AKA people who could stare at a picture of their main building and think it was from a Dracula movie but can point to the stadium and say, "football!!!").
Most, if not all, actual alumni aren't this dumb or really stubborn when hit with reality or facts.
Pride for wvu? Yeah.
Cheer for them when they can? Absolutely.
Claim they are some NCAA superpower program with history of titles and winning? Hell no. They all know wvu is solidly a middle tier P5 program and what excites them is the occasional big year they have every 6 or 7 years.
Which is probably why they can resume normal life when the season ends like it did this year, versus the majority who sit there looking lobotomized then shaking their fists cursing at the tv while balancing not choking on dip spit.

I know many actual wvu alumni and I have to say, are much more level headed people than the majority of their fanbase (AKA people who could stare at a picture of their main building and think it was from a Dracula movie but can point to the stadium and say, "football!!!").
Most, if not all, actual alumni aren't this dumb or really stubborn when hit with reality or facts.
Pride for wvu? Yeah.
Cheer for them when they can? Absolutely.
Claim they are some NCAA superpower program with history of titles and winning? Hell no. They all know wvu is solidly a middle tier P5 program and what excites them is the occasional big year they have every 6 or 7 years.
Which is probably why they can resume normal life when the season ends like it did this year, versus the majority who sit there looking lobotomized then shaking their fists cursing at the tv while balancing not choking on dip spit.

EXCELLENT post. Spot on. In the state of WV, the WVU fan base easily divides into the actual alumni and the Wal-Marters. The alumni have pride in their college, as everyone should. They know what it is, in athletics and in academics as well. In football, that is, historically, a mid-major or whatever the AAC is today (mid-major or some kind of middle step between mid-major and true major) today geographically illogically placed in a Texas-Oklahoma major conference where it really cannot compete in recruit terms or $$ terms. In basketball, a solid also-ran with a drunk coach most schools would not hire. In academics, just another state college in a state with too many state colleges. They want it to do well, but they know what it is. They are reasonable people.

To the Wal-Marters, and the 12 year olds, it football team is mentioned in the same breath as Alabama, Clemson, and Notre Dame. In basketball, Huggie is somehow the equal of actual winning coaches and the program similar to those that have actually won the title. In both sports they ACTUALLY BELIEVE recruits are taken from national level programs, and that they are a part of this "special" fan base similar to truly special fan bases (UK, TAMU, OSU, etc.). And, having never darkened the door of ANY college have gross and uninformed opinions about WVU, Marshall, and their roles both in the state and in the academic world overall.
And, a total fixation upon Marshall. It is all they can think about, and, when yet another year ends as they all have, "But Marshall ...." is all they have.

In football, that is, historically, a mid-major or whatever the AAC is today (mid-major or some kind of middle step between mid-major and true major)...
I have a question for you, Sam. In your mind, are the other former Big East schools that have similar historical paths (i.e., VPI, Pitt, Boston College, Syracuse...) "somewhere between mid-major and true major," or does that distinction belong solely to WVU?

I have a question for you, Sam. In your mind, are the other former Big East schools that have similar historical paths (i.e., VPI, Pitt, Boston College, Syracuse...) "somewhere between mid-major and true major," or does that distinction belong solely to WVU?

we must have a walmarter here...……..Pitt and Syracuse in the same historical path. that's rich. VPI....I may give you that one.

You should call up WWE HQ (I think it is in Conn.) and ask to talk to Ollie (everything I touch turns to s***) Luck, who stated "The Big (sic) East was not major college football".

You should call up WWE HQ (I think it is in Conn.) and ask to talk to Ollie (everything I touch turns to s***) Luck, who stated "The Big (sic) East was not major college football".
First of all, Luck was referring to the configuration of the Big East that WVU fled, not the original Big East. Secondly, Oliver Luck is hardly the leading authority on such matters.

Do you really think the original Big East football conference was "mid-major"?

WVU
Pitt
Syracuse
Rutgers
Boston College
Temple
Virginia Tech
Miami

7 of those 8 schools ended up in P5 conferences.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
First of all, Luck was referring to the configuration of the Big East that WVU fled, not the original Big East. Secondly, Oliver Luck is hardly the leading authority on such matters.

Do you really think the original Big East football conference was "mid-major"?

WVU
Pitt
Syracuse
Rutgers
Boston College
Temple
Virginia Tech
Miami

7 of those 8 schools ended up in P5 conferences.

Pitt and Rutgers also offered markets for their conferences. Rutgers got into the Big 10 because they are an AAU member (for you non alumni wvu fans, that means they actually emphasize research and academics, which is why you'd be laughed out of the building if you applied).

Syracuse offered academics and basketball. Football has been doing decently as of late, so they can offer something more. They also have that entire area of New York.

Miami is Miami and had football working for them. I think it just made things easier for them to play FSU and others nearby. They've had the most history of any team listed who left.

VT was joined with UVA and fit better geographically. They also offered football...and have been...okay in their transition.

BC has been a weird one. Sorta on no man's land up there. I think they hoped UConn would eventually have joined them. I can't explain that except for possibly their market being Boston.

See, the conferences didn't just want football. All of these schools offered something else. For most others, it was a media market the conference didn't have already.
Rutgers and Pitt would have qualified for the Big 10 but politics I imagine, kept Pitt out.

Now that leaves us to wvu...who has piggybacked off of the Pittsburgh market, which is now ACC's property.
They have no market. They have no meaningful academics beyond the obligatory program that is highly regarded (I'll admit, they have some good ones) but no AAU inclusion...their endowment is at least half of what it should be.
Their football program is the most OK program of the bunch, not enough to get major looks from other conferences.
At least until they broke their own rule of "leaving politics out of the state sports" and begged Manchin to bug the Big 12 for inclusion, which when reviewing it...I imagine the Big 12 would habe gone elsewhere.
Finally, their own views of themselves is killing them. The wvu alumni who run the state have made it horrendously unattractive for anyone to want to be here more than a weekend. But if you dare say anything negative with a stereotype, wvu's student body president will write you a letter telling you not only that you're wrong, but you should feature wvu and all its glory (see Requiem for the Big East).
Maybe if they joked and said, 'Yeah, maybe we shouldn't emphasize a negative stereotype with our mascot, or do a better job promoting the state's positives (whatever those are).'
A huge problem is it would force the non alumni to actually change their attitudes...which they don't want to do because "dem changez is scary!" Because being a comatose drunkard is more fun than actually being a responsible person..."it jes ain't the MOUNTAINEER way!"

In short, you have nothing to offer that is better than what the P5 programs formerly of the Big East already did (or what you offer is better).
Also, the inflated sense of self and delusions of grandeur "wvu didn't lose, the other team cheated us!!" "Made the Sweet 16? You get a ring!! Because we're the best at making it there" and my favorite...the ones that say meaningless BS like (as an example and not a real statistic), "We've won more games when its cloudy outside and 73 degrees in September than any other program in history!!! Put us at the table with Alabama!!!" or "We have the highest winning percentage of any team in America that wears blue jerseys in October...why hasn't Urban Meyer called us?"

Perhaps the next several years will teach you all some humility...then again, if being routinely assaulted in November by the conference hasn't already, you never will.

Pitt and Rutgers also offered markets for their conferences. Rutgers got into the Big 10 because they are an AAU member (for you non alumni wvu fans, that means they actually emphasize research and academics, which is why you'd be laughed out of the building if you applied).

Syracuse offered academics and basketball. Football has been doing decently as of late, so they can offer something more. They also have that entire area of New York.

Miami is Miami and had football working for them. I think it just made things easier for them to play FSU and others nearby. They've had the most history of any team listed who left.

VT was joined with UVA and fit better geographically. They also offered football...and have been...okay in their transition.

BC has been a weird one. Sorta on no man's land up there. I think they hoped UConn would eventually have joined them. I can't explain that except for possibly their market being Boston.

See, the conferences didn't just want football. All of these schools offered something else. For most others, it was a media market the conference didn't have already.
Rutgers and Pitt would have qualified for the Big 10 but politics I imagine, kept Pitt out.

Now that leaves us to wvu...who has piggybacked off of the Pittsburgh market, which is now ACC's property.
They have no market. They have no meaningful academics beyond the obligatory program that is highly regarded (I'll admit, they have some good ones) but no AAU inclusion...their endowment is at least half of what it should be.
Their football program is the most OK program of the bunch, not enough to get major looks from other conferences.
At least until they broke their own rule of "leaving politics out of the state sports" and begged Manchin to bug the Big 12 for inclusion, which when reviewing it...I imagine the Big 12 would habe gone elsewhere.
Finally, their own views of themselves is killing them. The wvu alumni who run the state have made it horrendously unattractive for anyone to want to be here more than a weekend. But if you dare say anything negative with a stereotype, wvu's student body president will write you a letter telling you not only that you're wrong, but you should feature wvu and all its glory (see Requiem for the Big East).
Maybe if they joked and said, 'Yeah, maybe we shouldn't emphasize a negative stereotype with our mascot, or do a better job promoting the state's positives (whatever those are).'
A huge problem is it would force the non alumni to actually change their attitudes...which they don't want to do because "dem changez is scary!" Because being a comatose drunkard is more fun than actually being a responsible person..."it jes ain't the MOUNTAINEER way!"

In short, you have nothing to offer that is better than what the P5 programs formerly of the Big East already did (or what you offer is better).
Also, the inflated sense of self and delusions of grandeur "wvu didn't lose, the other team cheated us!!" "Made the Sweet 16? You get a ring!! Because we're the best at making it there" and my favorite...the ones that say meaningless BS like (as an example and not a real statistic), "We've won more games when its cloudy outside and 73 degrees in September than any other program in history!!! Put us at the table with Alabama!!!" or "We have the highest winning percentage of any team in America that wears blue jerseys in October...why hasn't Urban Meyer called us?"

Perhaps the next several years will teach you all some humility...then again, if being routinely assaulted in November by the conference hasn't already, you never will.
Um.....ok. :rolleyes:

The whole thing sums up the past "great realignment" very well. And most certainly predicts the next. WVU was rejected by the geographically logical conferences, for several reasons. Fan behavior. Academics. Program history and potential. And TV markets.

WV, is a speck in the TV world. H-C is now DMA #70, at 0.38% of the population, and a third of that is in Ohio and Kentucky (and, BTW, Kentucky, which really does have a "special fan base" outrates WVU in network games in this market, despite the much larger WV population.) The remainder of the state are tiny DMAs that sell ads for a "dollar a holler", and both panhandles are served from out of state (DC or Pittsburgh) where the WV part is 1% of the total. Further the state is divided between baseball teams 3 ways, and thus also regional sports channels.

Texas and Oklahoma were looking for fillers. They did not care. They wanted a creditable team to play whipping boy and cash their checks. Remember, when the Longhorn Network started, everybody with a choice told the Big 2 to pound sand. In the next realignment, WVU will most certainly be back in the AAC. TV runs the world.

The whole thing sums up the past "great realignment" very well. And most certainly predicts the next. WVU was rejected by the geographically logical conferences, for several reasons. Fan behavior. Academics. Program history and potential. And TV markets.

WV, is a speck in the TV world. H-C is now DMA #70, at 0.38% of the population, and a third of that is in Ohio and Kentucky (and, BTW, Kentucky, which really does have a "special fan base" outrates WVU in network games in this market, despite the much larger WV population.) The remainder of the state are tiny DMAs that sell ads for a "dollar a holler", and both panhandles are served from out of state (DC or Pittsburgh) where the WV part is 1% of the total. Further the state is divided between baseball teams 3 ways, and thus also regional sports channels.

Texas and Oklahoma were looking for fillers. They did not care. They wanted a creditable team to play whipping boy and cash their checks. Remember, when the Longhorn Network started, everybody with a choice told the Big 2 to pound sand. In the next realignment, WVU will most certainly be back in the AAC. TV runs the world.
You may be right. We'll see.

The WVU non-alumni fanbase is unique. This is a self-selected 100K or so folks, of which half actually show up to a particular game, out of a state of 1.8M.
Hey, isn't it a good thing that some West Virginians aren't using their Welfare money on football tickets?:oops:

LOL!

You’re something special.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT