ADVERTISEMENT

You SOB's have gone nutso

Honest question for greed and country. Who do you trust more to help people. The fed govt or a local charity?

You really don't want to ask that question. Many Christian groups don't have a very good track record right now.....Joel O'Steen, Franklin Graham....I need another leer jet, praise the lord, glory hallelujah.

No, I was replying to your loud mouthed bleeding heart.

I think he explained his situation and it wasn't a situation of sitting around being a leech. So, why don't you mind your own business. It was directed at you. You miserable fart.

My family members referenced above chose to do what they are doing. They chose that path.

You moron. You'll believe any story you hear. The 2 cons that tried to tell us they had it tough a few years ago, one said his dad worked in the coal mines but failed to mention his dad owned the coal mine. The second said he had to work summers while going to college, but the truth is his mother was making the equivalent of $60,000 per year. Now we have a 3rd telling us how his mom raised him without any government assistance. Here's the deal, either his mom had a good job or they got help from family or something along that line. If his family actually struggled, he wouldn't be posting the nonsense he did.

You moron. You'll believe any story you hear. The 2 cons that tried to tell us they had it tough a few years ago, one said his dad worked in the coal mines but failed to mention his dad owned the coal mine. The second said he had to work summers while going to college, but the truth is his mother was making the equivalent of $60,000 per year. Now we have a 3rd telling us how his mom raised him without any government assistance. Here's the deal, either his mom had a good job or they got help from family or something along that line. If his family actually struggled, he wouldn't be posting the nonsense he did.

Single mom's raising a kid get government assistance. He has already shown he is a hypocrite; we can obviously add liar too.

I never said we should neglect the poor or unduly punish them. I suggested things you can do to improve your lot in life, only scratched the surface could have listed 50 more. Poor and irresponsible are not mutually exclusive.

That's exactly what you said. I stated that the House plan punished the family with 2 kids by raising their taxes by $72. The point was exactly that the House plan punished the poor. You however said I missed the point. It was YOU that missed the point and attempted to justify or a least ignore that fact. Poor and irresponsible are not mutually inclusive.

Honest question for greed and country. Who do you trust more to help people. The fed govt or a local charity?

The federal government, moron. When it's needed the most, charity levels fall. Furthermore, only about 12% of charity goes to human services that help those in poverty.

Reactions: countryroads89
The federal government, moron. When it's needed the most, charity levels fall. Furthermore, only about 12% of charity goes to human services that help those in poverty.
And how much of the fed spending goes to poverty?

You really don't want to ask that question. Many Christian groups don't have a very good track record right now.....Joel O'Steen, Franklin Graham....I need another leer jet, praise the lord, glory hallelujah.
Samaritan's Purse?

So.....churches and Christian groups are the only charities???

You like to call people liars don’t you.
Received zero govt assistance. If I told you my mother’s weekly pay in 1960 you would call me a liar again.

Reactions: 19MU88
That's exactly what you said. I stated that the House plan punished the family with 2 kids by raising their taxes by $72. The point was exactly that the House plan punished the poor. You however said I missed the point. It was YOU that missed the point and attempted to justify or a least ignore that fact. Poor and irresponsible are not mutually inclusive.

No your wrong. I never commented about any tax bill. I changed the narrative but your blind rage prevents you from looking past the end of your nose.

You like to call people liars don’t you.
Received zero govt assistance. If I told you my mother’s weekly pay in 1960 you would call me a liar again.

"Here's the deal, either his mom had a good job or they got help from family or something along that line."

No your wrong. I never commented about any tax bill. I changed the narrative but your blind rage prevents you from looking past the end of your nose.

Of course you changed the narrative, from my point that the gop tax cut doesn't help those who need it the most to blaming the poor.

Just like the previous 2 posters on this board who claimed childhood poverty.
you like to throw around the word "liar" fairly loosely. eat it, you lying piece of shit. i was the latter in your example above. it wasn't my mother, it was my father; it wasn't the equivalent of $60,000, it was the equivalent of ~$36,000, for a family of 5, ~$4K over the current federal poverty line. $36K these days for a family of 5 isn't shit and neither was the $18K my dad earned when i was growing up.

go fvck yourself, liar.

you like to throw around the word "liar" fairly loosely. eat it, you lying piece of shit. i was the latter in your example above. it wasn't my mother, it was my father; it wasn't the equivalent of $60,000, it was the equivalent of ~$36,000, for a family of 5, ~$4K over the current federal poverty line. $36K these days for a family of 5 isn't shit and neither was the $18K my dad earned when i was growing up.

go fvck yourself, liar.

You moron, you are neither of my examples. But you are in fact a liar.

Extra honestly where do you get off calling people liars about their upbringing. You have no clue about people's past/childhood. Grow up you petulant little man

Extra honestly where do you get off calling people liars about their upbringing. You have no clue about people's past/childhood. Grow up you petulant little man
He knows it all, including about people's upbringing and how poor or rich they might have been.

Typical liberal. They know better than you even if you actually lived it.

He knows it all, including about people's upbringing and how poor or rich they might have been.

Typical liberal. They know better than you even if you actually lived it.

I'm well accustomed to conservatives on this board lying through their teeth. They seem to enjoy it.

So you reply with a quote saying he’s lying. Yep still a petulant little man that is probably depressed with how his life turned out.

Samaritan's Purse?
Don't worry, he is not concerned with facts. I was in Haiti a few years ago with Convoy of Hope on a humanitarian trip. I saw Samaritans Purse( Franklin Graham) Catholic Charities, Convoy of Hope (Assemblies of God) and a Baptist group. All were helping feed and educate. The UN was there but are so corrupt the locals our afraid of them....just ask the young girls who were raped by the blue helmeted guys.

Reactions: i am herdman
we've all known for a long time that Greed is an angry idiot and even dumber than most libs, but man he is going over the top even for him.

i feel sorry for him.

As usual you miss the real issue. A couple with 25k income shouldn’t have any children.......Growing up poor sucks, I know, and I have used that reality to drive me thru life. We delayed having a family until we could pay the freight and we’re darn glad we did.

I was an only child lol. When my parents were married they could afford kids, my father made good dough. They divorced when I was two and my “father” ran out of state and my mom received no assistance from him. Then it became a struggle.

Zero govt assistance..

We know who the liar is; it's obvious.

So greed and this other dumbass with the wvu helmet are calling the guy a liar because they believe they know better than him how he was raised and what happened?

Ok. You guys are miserable idiots.

So greed and this other dumbass with the wvu helmet are calling the guy a liar because they believe they know better than him how he was raised and what happened?

Ok. You guys are miserable idiots.

I understand that you love liars. You are one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT