ADVERTISEMENT

You SOB's have gone nutso

As usual you miss the real issue. A couple with 25k income shouldn’t have any children.

ha4IH.gif

You're a moron.
How about we give them some rubbers with an instruction manual.

Sounds like some of my family. Sit around with lowing paying jobs breeding and then running with a handout to the older people who worked their whole lives. Men who do nothing, but they have cigs to smoke, an xbox, and cable tv. Don't forget their beer.

They need more earned income credit so they can smoke better cigs.

I don't care to help people but some of this stuff in nonsense.

Reactions: thunderscope
How about we give them some rubbers with an instruction manual.

Sounds like some of my family. Sit around with lowing paying jobs breeding and then running with a handout to the older people who worked their whole lives. Men who do nothing, but they have cigs to smoke, an xbox, and cable tv. Don't forget their beer.

They need more earned income credit so they can smoke better cigs.

I don't care to help people but some of this stuff in nonsense.

Shouldn't you have replied to greenduke so he could inform his parents they shouldn't have had children?

Shouldn't you have replied to greenduke so he could inform his parents they shouldn't have had children?

Says the guy who would have raised a whole family on the Government's dime, had his testicles ever descended.

I was an only child lol. When my parents were married they could afford kids, my father made good dough. They divorced when I was two and my “father” ran out of state and my mom received no assistance from him. Then it became a struggle. You need to stop typing, your trolling is redundant, if you’re going to constantly insult people up your game.

I was an only child lol. When my parents were married they could afford kids, my father made good dough. They divorced when I was two and my “father” ran out of state and my mom received no assistance from him. Then it became a struggle. You need to stop typing, your trolling is redundant, if you’re going to constantly insult people up your game.

Oh, so now you're coming up with things called circumstances to excuse your condition. You realize them in YOUR life but ignore them in others lives. I figure your family was helped by the nasty government assistance paid for by taxpayers. I'll insult you as long as you insult the poor. Get used to it.

Sounds like you guys are pro choice and you don't even realize it. Of course you shouldn't have children until you can pay for them. But rubbers fail, birth control isn't 100%.

Oh, so now you're coming up with things called circumstances to excuse your condition. You realize them in YOUR life but ignore them in others lives. I figure your family was helped by the nasty government assistance paid for by taxpayers. I'll insult you as long as you insult the poor. Get used to it.

Zero govt assistance.

You enjoy people remaining poor and not doing what is necessary to break the cycle. You’re the problem but everybody knows that except dherd.

Zero govt assistance.

You're a hypocrite too. No surprise there. You just told us your story growing up and your mother (and you) received government assistance yet you turn around and are shouting for others to receive none. Typical Christian hypocrite.

Greenduke they want to bad mouth you because you are a christian.Well thats good news. Being persecuted for loving the Lord is told to us in the bible. Keep up the good work Greenduke. Your my brother

You're a hypocrite too. No surprise there. You just told us your story growing up and your mother (and you) received government assistance yet you turn around and are shouting for others to receive none. Typical Christian hypocrite.

Repugnants are greedy selfish people. You shouldn't be surprised.

Zero govt assistance.

You enjoy people remaining poor and not doing what is necessary to break the cycle. You’re the problem but everybody knows that except dherd.

We'll always have the poor. It doesn't excuse us from not helping them. We especially have no excuse to thumb our noses at them.

Reactions: countryroads89
He really makes me mad but I believe Greenduke is someone I can ask for advice. Us all being rednecks causes us to think negatively of Greenduke just because we know he went to Duke and we see them as snobs. A snob wouldnt visit this board. He is the only person I believe knows more about sports than what I think I do. No joke. He does only because he is older. We need to have dinner sometime. He knows alot of people I do. Countryroads you have so much anger in your posts. You talk like an atheist but I doubt you are a fool. Bashing christians is predicted in the bible among the heathen. Ask Jesus to help you. You dont need religion. You need a relationship.

He really makes me mad but I believe Greenduke is someone I can ask for advice. Us all being rednecks causes us to think negatively of Greenduke just because we know he went to Duke and we see them as snobs. A snob wouldnt visit this board. He is the only person I believe knows more about sports than what I think I do. No joke. He does only because he is older. We need to have dinner sometime. He knows alot of people I do. Countryroads you have so much anger in your posts. You talk like an atheist but I doubt you are a fool. Bashing christians is predicted in the bible among the heathen. Ask Jesus to help you. You dont need religion. You need a relationship.

Hey sisters wwjd as it pertains to the poor? Would he assist them or would he thumb his nose at them?

Reactions: countryroads89
He would feed them. I believe we must foot the bill for people who barely have enough to eat. Only reason i didnt vote for trump is he wouls be quicker to cut out gov assistance. US would have people walking around like zombies if they got no help. Cut down on foreign aid first

Reactions: NutcaseConservative
I didnt vote for my first time. My standards are higher than what I was offered to vote for.

I didnt vote for my first time. My standards are higher than what I was offered to vote for.

Malarkey. If the only reason you didn't vote for cheetos is because "he wouls be quicker to cut out gov assistance", then you really don't have any voting standards.

Yes i do. Dont make cuts that hurt america's. Children. You as a democrat should believe the shame. Too bad hillary and trump didnt get too sick to run for office.

Yes i do. Dont make cuts that hurt america's. Children. You as a democrat should believe the shame. Too bad hillary and trump didnt get too sick to run for office.

No, you don't.

If you voted for cheetos, or didn't vote against him, then you voted for a guy that used every second breath for lying. Lies that no sane person would believe. Make mexico pay for a wall, best jobs president God ever made, lock her up, etc

No, I was replying to your loud mouthed bleeding heart.

I think he explained his situation and it wasn't a situation of sitting around being a leech. So, why don't you mind your own business. It was directed at you. You miserable fart.

My family members referenced above chose to do what they are doing. They chose that path.

Last edited:

I did not attend or graduate from Duke.

Reading comprehension is not your bag.

We'll always have the poor. It doesn't excuse us from not helping them. We especially have no excuse to thumb our noses at them.

I never said we should neglect the poor or unduly punish them. I suggested things you can do to improve your lot in life, only scratched the surface could have listed 50 more. Poor and irresponsible are not mutually exclusive.

ZERO gov’t assistance.

Honest question for greed and country. Who do you trust more to help people. The fed govt or a local charity?

Reactions: ohio herd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT