ADVERTISEMENT

Youngkin of Virginia

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Like the guy. Tough job in Virginia which went blue lib because of the massive sprawl of the overbloated and oversized federal govt.

Frankly, I may like him better than DeSantis. Why? He has a tougher job there in Virginia.

A guy from WV likes young kin. Shocker, you inbred fvck.

Like the guy. Tough job in Virginia which went blue lib because of the massive sprawl of the overbloated and oversized federal govt.

Frankly, I may like him better than DeSantis. Why? He has a tougher job there in Virginia.
He was my gov for a while and I got to vote for him. I also kept my voter registration in Virginia until property there sold so I could vote against Elaine Lauria and got her knocked out in 2022. Moved registration to the new address in Ohio in 23 so I can vote against Sherrod Brown in 2024.

A guy from WV likes young kin. Shocker, you inbred fvck.
Fail The Simpsons GIF

You’ve mocked Geezer and now been called out by two HerdNation legends. Did they put cameras on the rooms that you give handies to the 12 year olds or something?
Geezer is a dipshit and come on herdman “calling me out” doesn’t really say much about geezer. Your attempt at jokes are almost as bad as your attempts to get people to care about how “wealthy” you are.

Geezer is a dipshit and come on herdman “calling me out” doesn’t really say much about geezer. Your attempt at jokes are almost as bad as your attempts to get people to care about how “wealthy” you are.
Dude, why are you busting on Geezer? He is a cool dude like a cool uncle or cool neighbor. I enjoy his posts.

Now you are busting on me? Out of the blue?

Dude, why are you busting on Geezer? He is a cool dude like a cool uncle or cool neighbor. I enjoy his posts.

Now you are busting on me? Out of the blue?
I’ve always treated him like a moron on here, because he is a moron. He has further cemented that over the last couple of months.

He’s also one of yours. You people need to do a better job of policing your own. You’ve been failing miserably at it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT