ADVERTISEMENT

Your God

Y.A.G Si Ye Nots

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 7, 2010
Home Wrecker
Your all-powerful god was having a little too much fun yesterday.

The family below is who we should all be. The parents had two of their own children the traditional way. They then went and adopted three orphans from Uganda and another from the Far East as an infant who has cerebal palsy.

The parents met at 18 years old and have been together ever since.

The mom was attacked, gang raped, and impregnated by her attacker at age 12. In the last two years, she has had three knee reconstructions, a neurostimulator implanted, and four spinal surgeries. She fought against the abortion bill in Alabama, they fought against racial and gender inequalities in the country, and they are everything we all should be. Her husband was an engineer in Raleigh.

Yesterday, while playing in the surf with three of his children, a big wave crashed down on the husband, breaking his neck, swelling his throat up so large that he couldn't breath, and killing him.

Mom - disabled already - now has six children to raise on her own, one of whom is unable to walk.

Your all-powerful god sure has a good sense of humor. Please use your prayers to your god to help this family and maybe those prayers will lead him to burn the family's house down if he isn't too busy:

KhE8Edo.jpg

zadtdxK.jpg

GcaTILX.jpg

W5HpqfT.jpg

LNGae2z.jpg

Your all-powerful god was having a little too much fun yesterday.

The family below is who we should all be. The parents had two of their own children the traditional way. They then went and adopted three orphans from Uganda and another from the Far East as an infant who has cerebal palsy.

The parents met at 18 years old and have been together ever since.

The mom was attacked, gang raped, and impregnated by her attacker at age 12. In the last two years, she has had three knee reconstructions, a neurostimulator implanted, and four spinal surgeries. She fought against the abortion bill in Alabama, they fought against racial and gender inequalities in the country, and they are everything we all should be. Her husband was an engineer in Raleigh.

Yesterday, while playing in the surf with three of his children, a big wave crashed down on the husband, breaking his neck, swelling his throat up so large that he couldn't breath, and killing him.

Mom - disabled already - now has six children to raise on her own, one of whom is unable to walk.

Your all-powerful god sure has a good sense of humor. Please use your prayers to your god to help this family and maybe those prayers will lead him to burn the family's house down if he isn't too busy:

KhE8Edo.jpg

zadtdxK.jpg

GcaTILX.jpg

W5HpqfT.jpg

LNGae2z.jpg

Here's an idea. Why don't you get in touch with the mother and ask her about her faith and thoughts on God, then get back with us.

I’ve always held the position that people can practice whatever beliefs they wish without any desire from me to challenge it. Then about an hour ago, after a strenuous hike in the Grand Canyon yesterday and a day of hiking through the heat of Monument Valley today, I ordered a beer with my meal. But nope...they don’t serve it because the restaurant sat within a few hundred yards of a Church of LDS. I can allow the abuse of the Catholic Church during the 1600s and chalk it up to the times. I can even ignore the abuses of the Salem witch trials. But I had my heart set on that beer. This time the abuse of the church has gone too far.

But seriously...stinking Utah.

Reactions: countryroads89
Here's an idea. Why don't you get in touch with the mother and ask her about her faith and thoughts on God, then get back with us.

I'm missing your point, if there even is one, Tier Three.

The post was a friendly reminder that your god - regardless of what major religion you follow - is an unjust, violent, unfair, egotistical, and ruthless piece of shit.

The post was a friendly reminder that your god - regardless of what major religion you follow - is an unjust, violent, unfair, egotistical, and ruthless piece of shit.

Nope. What you're really saying (since you don't believe in any god) is that life sometimes sucks. Stop whining.

I'm missing your point, if there even is one, Tier Three.

My point is, talk with the person that has experienced these events and ask her if she believes God is all if these things you say he is. I'm thinking she can explain God and faith to you in a way that would be much more "real" and enlightening than anyone on a message board could.

My point is, talk with the person that has experienced these events and ask her if she believes God is all if these things you say he is. I'm thinking she can explain God and faith to you in a way that would be much more "real" and enlightening than anyone on a message board could.

I'm still missing your point. Why would her belief or lack of believe have any significance to what your all-powerful god allowed to happen to this guy and to his family?

I'm still missing your point. Why would her belief or lack of believe have any significance to what your all-powerful god allowed to happen to this guy and to his family?

Life sometimes sucks. According to you, God has nothing to do with it. Stop whining.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT