ADVERTISEMENT

Ali

Second round??? 3rd??

this is what a 3rd rd RB looks like
6’1 228#
Played at Alabama for 5 seasons
Idk
Take it up with McShay.

Also, Robinson is huge for a RB. He’s far from the norm. Breece Hall was a first round pick last year and is the same size as Ali. The Seahawks took Walker out of Michigan State in the first round last year and he’s 5’9”.

Per the NFL Draft Mock Data Base he has an overall rank of 266, with a Proj Rd of UDFA. Aren’t you the same dude who said Tommy Shuler and Cato were projected draft picks?
He has a lot to say all of the time, some cool, some nonsensical… so likely.

Reactions: Marine03
I feel like this is Deja vu for Marshall… we always have these talented athletes and instead of sticking it out getting a degree or at least ensuring a “realistic” draft slot a recruiter or agent gets in there ear and they jump ship.. if he’s as smart as people are making him sound he won’t be declaring for the draft. I’d rather see him portal to a bigger program than possibly throw it away. JMO

Take it up with McShay.

Also, Robinson is huge for a RB. He’s far from the norm. Breece Hall was a first round pick last year and is the same size as Ali. The Seahawks took Walker out of Michigan State in the first round last year and he’s 5’9”.
Why take it up w McShay you are the one who said ‘

All true statements. Still believe he’d be a day two pick if the draft was held today’
I m not rooting against the kid, I just believe based on his body of work up until today, he’s not a first or second day pick

Reactions: Marine03
Why take it up w McShay you are the one who said ‘

All true statements. Still believe he’d be a day two pick if the draft was held today’
I m not rooting against the kid, I just believe based on his body of work up until today, he’s not a first or second day pick
Because McShay has him ranked as the 50th best prospect and 5th best RB in the 2023 class.

How do you not follow that?

No doubt he would be better playing another year, but my biggest issue with this situation goes back to Huff and others with the program insisting he's only out temporarily.

If they know otherwise, just say they can't comment right now on his status OR be honest and quit blowing smoke up our asses.

If he is done due to injury or wanting to go pro, are they doing this out of fear many will assume our season is going to suck and therefore lose interest?

Reactions: herd66
What we saw from the Rb’s we may not need him even though he is missed there looks to be plenty of them to give ND headaches today.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
If I had a dollar for every HN poster who said these players and those leaving early would be drafted I’d buy your dinner, and mine
I mean, I know I’m on here saying Ali would get drafted if he leaves early but there’s a lot of truth in this. We usually overrate our own players.

Ali is different, though. I swear 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT