ADVERTISEMENT

I am herdman

54311485.jpg

Exactly. As I've pointed out multiple times to him for months, his attempt to get ducky to be his best friend will only scare him off.

The guy goes from pretending to be drunk while making posts to in an attempt to look cool to being the tag-along and copying everything ducky does.

I don't know, my family is too stupid and lazy to come here if anything ever happens to me. They probably wouldn't even be able to do what is necessary to collect even if I spelled it out in a will.

How the hell does this even happen? Out of a gene pool of nothing but morons, welfare recipients and fast food workers, a civil engineer? That in itself is a damn curse. At least if I had been a moron, welfare recipient or fast food worker, I wouldn't have been exiled to waste away in a corn field talking only to walls and computer screens.

Would have been happier as a dumb loser. Intelligence and striving to achieve shit is all a wild goose chase if something doesn't change in a hurry. All of this is probably because I keep neglecting to take my weekend trips up and down I-79.

Holy shit, maybe I'm black. Cops have approached me at lakes, parks and down by the river back home just for sitting there listening to my dead hick music.

Nobody does that. It's weird and suspicious. People think I'm waiting to make drug deals or something. I understand that. Most people are at home with their stupid ass loved ones. Since I can't really stand people, I have to get on with life without them and it's always going to be weird.

At least now I've moved on to just spending idle time driving up and down the interstate for hours listening to the hicks instead of just sitting still. It's a way to waste some of this money I'm just hoarding for nothing.

No... Just an old white guy looking to take a walk on the wild side...

Wild side. That reminds me of how boring everything has become. I used to dream of driving around in the mountains in a GMC Sierra talking to some nice, skinny dumb hick women.

That's my problem, everything was a lie. If you go to the mountains, all you see are big gobs of goo hog women who listen to Van Halen and wish they were in Chicago. It's all fake. It was all conjured up when I was a 20 year old idiot. Now that I know that was a Santa Claus story, I'm not sure what to move onto now. The real world has nothing to hold a candle to what that would have been.

Extra, that new car cost $9,500. Payments were $269 a month. After I paid my bills I had about $100 a month to live on my first year out of school. Lots of peanut butter sandwiches, pasta noodles and MAC & cheese. Didn't have any money to do anything so I would work 12 hours a day learning my profession because I wanted more.

Instead of that some people chose to settle, live in their parents basement and spend their money on weed to smoke while sitting in their car listening to loud rap music.

Exactly. As I've pointed out multiple times to him for months, his attempt to get ducky to be his best friend will only scare him off.

The guy goes from pretending to be drunk while making posts to in an attempt to look cool to being the tag-along and copying everything ducky does.

What would you prefer? Should I mimic someone else? Maybe talk about my whores, post pictures of myself working out, and talking about how damn big my dick is?

Extra, that new car cost $9,500. Payments were $269 a month. After I paid my bills I had about $100 a month to live on my first year out of school. Lots of peanut butter sandwiches, pasta noodles and MAC & cheese. Didn't have any money to do anything so I would work 12 hours a day learning my profession because I wanted more.

Instead of that some people chose to settle, live in their parents basement and spend their money on weed to smoke while sitting in their car listening to loud rap music.

Extra has decided you're the enemy so those facts won't deter him from thinking you're a privileged silver spoon. It's how things work here. The point is that you made sacrifices. That is to be commended.

What would you prefer? Should I mimic someone else? Maybe talk about my whores, post pictures of myself working out, and talking about how damn big my dick is?

That's the point. Don't mimic anyone. You spent months on here posting. You then started a crush on ducky which you were mocked for doing. Then, out of nowhere, you started attempting to post exactly like him.

I'm not the only one who noticed the change and called you out in it.

And much was your rent during that time? And who is settling? You think I like living at home? nor do I live in the basement. Plus like you I work and work 10 hour days. Plus my years in Huntington, going to school and working I made a ton of sacrifices because I could afford paying $600 a month in rent and still enjoying my life and having more the $100 to live with for the month. Right now that's not feasible and its not like I live rent free. I give my parents a few $100 dollars for bills, buy my own groceries, and keep the place clean.

With today's money, that car costs the equivalent of $20,000 and the payment would be $563.00. And that $100 to "live on" would be a little over $200.00. The average new car payment was $482 ( a record high) per month in the 4th quarter of 2014, which means you were paying the equivalent of $80 per month more than the average. I don't accept that you were "living poor".

I work and work 10 hour days.

Must be a terrible job. Probably majored in something worthless. Just goes to show you what a ripoff college is for most people.

If you're going to major in something terrible, might as well just get a Wendy's job in the 10th grade and work your way up to manager. Probably would take less time to do that than to graduate with one of those garbage degrees.

Well, the college experience though. I forgot to take that into account. It's the prime of your life. Hell, if you can get parents or the government to piss away four years of tuition and board so you can have fun, that's something they can never repossess.

The thing about it is though, you have to be able to go out and sell after you graduate. So you can be surrounded with expensive fabric swatches all day and fool yourself into thinking you're something great. That's how the game is played.

Partying and screwing in college builds that network so they let you in the door with any piece of paper, even if it's a joke. I had to major in something nerdy and dorky since I'm socially "retarded." That's what they call you if you're not willing to kiss a lot of ass and rub up against everybody all the time.

Kissing ass is not my forte. Maybe for Ryan Kobbe but for me, I am too brash and upfront so usually at work I keep my mouth shut in fear that my realness comes out too strong

Maybe someone could be a salesman without having to act like a queer. I think if you can somehow sell something good. Something where you can say, "This kicks ass." And mean it. And know it. Know they want and need what you're selling.

That's the problem with most sales jobs. You get stuck selling bullshit that nobody wants so they want you to act like a little whore so they can skim off their pimp money.

Have to sell something good. Something that everyone really needs. Food, clothing, shelter, electricity, water, sewage. Sell or somehow be involved in the production of those. Everything else is too much voodoo and subject to having to talk like you're a sissy to sell it.

I keep my mouth shut in fear that my realness comes out too strong

So, you're a fake? And you call others "uncles toms." Amazing. Way to "keep it real" by being fake.

A fake who is almost 30 and lives with mommy and daddy.

Oh, and stay obsessed.

But im far from fake, your unemployed so you have all the time in the world to travel. How about come to LI so I can show you how fake I am

Extra has decided you're the enemy so those facts won't deter him from thinking you're a privileged silver spoon. It's how things work here. The point is that you made sacrifices. That is to be commended.

And you know he made sacrifices how? Because he says something? When you have the money to purchase a brand new car, move to another city, and set up there, you're not living poor.

Or maybe I like to stay employed unlike people I know

Unemployed yet I still don't live with my parents. Doesn't that suck? You work all day, then have to either go back to your parents' house or go try to hook up with your girlfriend . . . at her parents' house . . . or get arrested again and stay more nights in jail. Could do this every day the rest of my life if I wanted, without ever working, and not have to live with mommy. How's that train ride into work every day?

And during the ten hours each day you are being fake, a phoney, and thinking about me, I am spending hours on the beach everyday working out with the NHL player who just bought a place in my building with his new wife, hanging out in my pool, seeing how close the dolphins let me get in my kayak/paddle board/swimming, going to concerts a couple of times each week after artists ask me to come (had to text Ariana Grande's brother today that I couldn't make her show tonight), relaxing in my 3 bedroom/3 bath place where the other two bedrooms stay empty (I heard you are looking for a place to live?), and showing yet another girl that sand doesn't get inside her lady-parts while having sex on the beach.

So, while you can't fathom paying $1500 for an apartment, just a couple of days ago, I received a call because I hadn't deposited a check they wrote to me in February/March. It reminded me that I put that month's group of checks in a drawer and forgot to deposit them. It was a slow month: only about $17,000 sent to me. Since they all went void after 90 days, I'll either just let them go or have to work up the motivation to call all of them and tell them to cut me another check. I'm sure you've just forgotten that you had $17,000 waiting to be deposited a few times, right?

image_zpsvwnnqlmb.jpg

But im far from fake, your unemployed so you have all the time in the world to travel. How about come to LI so I can show you how fake I am

How cute. Another internet gangster. Why would I go all of the way there to see how fake you are when you already admitted that you spend 10 hours each day being a fake? You volunteered that info. Don't try to run from it now, Uncle Tom.

Last edited:
I lived at home until right before I turned 29, with the exception of the 7 months after I graduated and over a year a half stint at a house I rented with my brother and a roommate. By living at home, I was able to save a large amount of money, allowing me purchase my house with a very strong credit score. Had I not lived at home, I very well could still be renting, rather than being a homeowner. My father's attitude was if I am living at home, I am there to save and save is exactly what I did. If Fever were living on his own and receiving public assistance, many of the same posters on here making fun of him for living at home, would be bashing him for making economically foolish decisions by not living at home.

Reactions: extragreen
Makes me glad my parents were shitty. Even though I don't like them for other reasons, at least they didn't let me pull this kind of shit. The old man would have let me stay like he still lets the bums, but I would have heard everyday about how big of a worthless piece of shit I was, how I'll never amount to shit, suck, stink, shit, etc.

We cussed each other out every evening I lived there. It's times like this that I'm thankful for that. Of course I don't forget and don't forgive, but I'm still thankful.

Best way to raise kids is to hate their guts or they become sissies it appears.

I can tell you right now that living with me at age 29 is not an option for my son. If he tried I would say no or charge his a** higher rent than the best apartment. I worked for this chief and I am going retire one of these days and you are not milking me on my gig at age 29. No way. WTF men? You all should be ashamed living at home at age 29. That is a grown f'ing man by a wide margin.

I can tell you right now that living with me at age 29 is not an option for my son. If he tried I would say no or charge his a** higher rent than the best apartment. I worked for this chief and I am going retire one of these days and you are not milking me on my gig at age 29. No way. WTF men? You all should be ashamed living at home at age 29. That is a grown f'ing man by a wide margin.

So, your son graduates college at age 22, goes to work and is saving his money to afford purchasing a house, paying off college tuition debt, is paying his share of groceries, utilities, and such. And you kick him out. That's just great.

So, your son graduates college at age 22, goes to work and is saving his money to afford purchasing a house, paying off college tuition debt, is paying his share of groceries, utilities, and such. And you kick him out. That's just great.
Yes. I am not letting him live with us at age 29. Next thing you know it is 39. That is what is wrong with this country. You have to get off that tit sometime. My name is on the mortgage. My name is on the tax bill and insurance and maintenance. It is my house. Get your own at that point. Even his mother would agree with me on that one. No way.

Your son probably deserves a better set of parents.

It has worked out well for him so far.

Who raises a kid and says, "hey you can freeload and mooch of me until you are nearly 30 and a grown man?"

By the time I was 29 I had been married for 7 years. Had served a military obligation. Had graduated college. Had moved 600 miles from home to take a good job. And, had worked my way into management. Oh, and owned my own home.

Look, we would all love to keep our kids little and keep them around. But, letting them live at home until 30 is not doing them a favor. I am not raising him to live in a hippie commune at my expense.

You are killing your kids if you allow them to stay home that long. No way they can start and live a normal life under those circumstances. Bring home a woman and start a family still living at home?

No way, no how. Won't work. Awful and terrible. These kids are going to end up like me and they didn't have to. 30 years old is too late to start out. All the women are old, broken down, saddled with kids and stretch marks, fat, etc.

Simply too damn late. When I was 24, I should have put on a suit and tie and sat at a fancy table somewhere at the mall. Should have had a few 100 dollar bills sitting on the table in front of me.

Hell, it wouldn't have worked out. I was meant to hide behind chicken coops and make noises, but you all are normal ass people here. Get out and live before it's too damn late.

It has worked out well for him so far.

Who raises a kid and says, "hey you can freeload and mooch of me until you are nearly 30 and a grown man?"

By the time I was 29 I had been married for 7 years. Had served a military obligation. Had graduated college. Had moved 600 miles from home to take a good job. And, had worked my way into management. Oh, and owned my own home.

Look, we would all love to keep our kids little and keep them around. But, letting them live at home until 30 is not doing them a favor. I am not raising him to live in a hippie commune at my expense.

If he's paying his fair share of the bills at home, paying off debt, and saving to purchase a home for his possible future family, he's not mooching. And you had a working wife to help pay the bills. We live in a different world than when you were starting out. You should know that, you complain about it all the time.

Reactions: riflearm2
Extra is crushing herdman on this one. In many areas of the country, it is impossible for those with normal jobs to save $50,000 during their number of years out of college to afford a down payment and get the mortgage cost reasonable.

Being able to buy a property instead of continue renting for a number of years more could be the difference of helping a young adult earn a couple hundred thousand dollars eventually. Why a parent wouldn't want to help with that is questionable in my mind.

Its amazing this idiot herdman thinks he knows how I live or how I grew up. So I could care less what you do with you son. Just know I lived on my own from 18 till 28, I just moved in to save money so I can move from this expensive ass state

Why a parent wouldn't want to help with that is questionable in my mind.

Why a man would choose to accept it is beyond me. Might as well just wear a diaper around.

How the hell do these people put up with their parents' bullshit anyway? Come on, they're 20-30 some years older. They're strange geezers who probably would like it if their grown kids left them the hell alone now to die.

Extra is crushing herdman on this one. In many areas of the country, it is impossible for those with normal jobs to save $50,000 during their number of years out of college to afford a down payment and get the mortgage cost reasonable

So, you make fun of Fever for living at home, but yet now it's okay to do so, in order to save up $50,000.00 to afford to one day get his own place.

So, you make fun of Fever for living at home, but yet now it's okay to do so, in order to save up $50,000.00 to afford to one day get his own place.

I didn't make fun of him in this thread. Even on the first page, I said I wouldn't mock him for it.

That doesn't exclude being able to call him out on his lot in life when he tries taking jabs at me like he has done in this thread.

Reading is tough, huh?

I didn't make fun of him in this thread. Even on the first page, I said I wouldn't mock him for it.

That doesn't exclude being able to call him out on his lot in life when he tries taking jabs at me like he has done in this thread.

Reading is tough, huh?

I read just fine, which is why I highlighted your cleverly used words.

Having a kid is no longer just an 18 year mistake. Now it's 30 years, probably more. Even when they move out, they still bum off of you.

Look at the poor old man down home. He's got a 38 year old daughter and now even her grown kids all pecking his eyes out for money.

Am I ever thankful that I moved the hell away from that. Holy shit, this thread is reminding me of how much ass I'm kicking by just living in a makeshift cave in Dayton, Ohio.

29 is a grown man. That is not teaching them any kind of responsibility. They need to learn to budget and work their way up.

No wonder we are a nation of sissies. They need to learn to make it through struggles on their own. Hanging on mommy's tit won't do that.

That insane and I would never want my hypotherical daughter dating a man who lived at home at age 30.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT