ADVERTISEMENT

Trannies storm Oklahoma State Capitol

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...sters-occupy-oklahoma-state-capitol-our-house

This violent insurrection must not be tolerated. Clearly, this is a threat to democracy! No doubt it is merely the first stop in their attempt to take over every state. This is the darkest day in the history of our country! I am rending my garments as I lament this assault on the nation!!!

The FBI is a hot mess

Now backlashing on employees for speaking out against the poltical bias there. When they try to do the right thing they are beging targeted. This swamp stuff is real and the machines is real. They will do anything to maintain power. They are clearly in camp with one side and will go after their rank and file members for speaking out.

Things are going to get bad in this country, expecially with the 2024 election coming. They are targeting polticial enemies. They will try to destroy people and it is in our agencies and govt. It is not about elections or debate. Now they will try to silence and destroy you.

ESPN Ranks All 133 QB situations into 20 Tiers.

Just saw this pop up on my phone. Thought I would share. ESPN has us in tier 13 "So you're saying there's a chance"

TIER 13: So you're saying there's a chance? (13 players, nine jobs)​

Akron's DJ Irons
Buffalo's Cole Snyder
Colorado State's Clay Millen
East Carolina's Mason Garcia
James Madison's Jordan McCloud or Alonza Barnett III
Marshall's Cam Fancher
North Texas' Chandler Rogers (or Jace Ruder or Stone Earle)
Old Dominion's Grant Wilson or Jack Shields
Southern Miss' Zach Wilcke

• Irons has 1,045 rushing yards in just 13 starts over the past two seasons, when not counting sacks. Unfortunately for him, sacks are a thing, and Akron has given up 119 of them over the past two years, 26 more than any other FBS team -- enough to slice a full 435 yards off Irons' rushing total.
  • Millen was among the country's top deep-ball throwers last year, completing 20 of 32 throws of 20+ yards downfield, for 757 yards, 8 TDs, 3 INTs and an FBS best 99.8 raw QBR.
  • Wilcke's stat line wasn't great -- 8 TDs, 9 picks -- but Southern Miss was 5-2 when he took the lion's share of the snaps. When he didn't, the Eagles were 2-4.
  • In his first season at the FBS level last year, Todd Centeio accounted for more than 3,000 yards, had 32 touchdowns and just five picks and averaged 9.5 yards per pass. If his replacement can come anywhere close to those numbers, JMU could make some real noise again in the Sun Belt.

Here are the tiers

TIER 1a: The guys we'll be dissecting with every throw between now and next April (two players)

TIER 1b: The most prolific QBs not named Williams or Maye (four players)

TIER 2: You may not have noticed, but these guys are really good (four players)

TIER 3: Never question the system (12 players, six jobs)

TIER 4a: Consistently very good (seven players)

TIER 4b: Very good inconsistently (eight players, six jobs)

TIER 5a: High ceiling, low floor (16 players, nine jobs)

TIER 5b: Low ceiling, high floor (six players)

TIER 6: A second act after ACC struggles (five players)

TIER 7: A fresh start offers cause for optimism (10 players, six jobs)

TIER 8: Top of the Group of 5, even if that term makes Mike Aresco roll his eyes (12 players, 11 jobs)

TIER 9: A year of experience offers cause for hope (nine players, five jobs)

TIER 10: Third -- or fourth! -- time is the charm (eight players, five jobs)

TIER 11: Incomplete grades (four players)

TIER 12: The rest of the Power 5 QBs (17 players, seven jobs)

TIER 13: So you're saying there's a chance? (13 players, nine jobs)

TIER 14: Never question the system: Group of 5 edition (11 players, five jobs)

TIER 15: Intriguing transfers in the Group of Five (13 players, five jobs)

TIER 17: Wait, he's still playing? (11 players, five jobs)

TIER 18: We're running out of steam here. Please send help. (15 players, seven jobs)

TIER 19: A glimmer of hope (12 players, six jobs)

TIER 20: Rounding out the FBS (10 players, five jobs)

real men of genius (durham knew)

giphy.gif

today, the day after the damning report for the FBI, HRC, and demonrats across america, especially those on this board, we salute you, you gullible mentally deranged MSM lapdogs. without your perseverence of allegiance to the liar's party over common sense, we wouldn't have times like these when the rest of america has yet another opportunity to point and laugh at your lunacy. RUSSIA CONSPIRACY!! is all we heard for years, and, as the rest of us already knew, it was proven to be contrived fictional bullshit put in place by yore leaders and spread by the MSM . . . and you. so crack open a nice cold glass of blended crow (not old), and chase it down with a chilled shot of shut the fvck up, because if you didn't suck down the fake news of the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA story and other bullshit riddled propaganda on the reg . . . well, you may just be one of us.

on a serious note, how does it make you guys who were sure trump had colluded with russia feel to know you were duped by your party and the MSM? i'm sure some of you will deny the report and claim it is republican or trump disinformation since trump is the one who appointed durham to open the probe, but for those with a bit of sense about themselves, we'd be interested to know how you feel about this.

in addition, if the democrats went to russia conspiracy lie levels, what else have they conjured up on trump that were downright bullshit fabrication? i'm sure there's MUCH more. hell, we've seen it with the two sham impeachments for which he was acquitted. the dem party obviously has zero boundaries when it comes to smearing their opponents, laws be damned.

but, carry on, party of sheep, i'm sure you'll downplay this as nothing and continue to eat the shitburgers served to you on the daily by yore party and the evil MSM.
Reactions: Marc22

Baseball Stadium

Doubt this would happen if it was USPAMs baseball stadium.

Chinese and the Connection to the Mexican Border and Drug Issues

Americas youth are being killed by dangerous drugs. Fentanyl and now a more dangerous drug is coming. The Chinese are working with the Mexican drug kingpins and labs. They are showing them how to make and distribute it. It is coming across our borders. We now have an open border. Our border is a wide open leak.

The Chinese scientists are giving the Mexican drug carters the formulas and models to make it. New and more dangerous drugs are coming.

Our current admin will do nothing to stop it. In fact, they are for no borders and open borders. The numbers of youth dying from this are staggering. Beyond alarming.

Why is this taking place with no thought of even remotely tightening the border or taking on these drug cartels or the Chinese?

This is an indirect proxy war on the American people and its culture. Our leaders are doing next to nothing.

This day in history. GWOT

A lot of this stuff is be declassified now after years.

On this day in U.S. Army SOF history.....16 May 2015 – In Syria, near the city of Deiz Ez Zor, Army Delta Force and British SAS operators capture Abu Sayyaf and kill or capture 12 of his bodyguards.

Upon insertion at the objective, the commandos became embroiled in a fierce firefight. Delta reportedly used explosives to blow an entry wall through the target building's wall. Moving inside, they were engaged by fanatical IS jihadists. "There was close quarters, hand-to-hand combat," one U.S. official said. Officials also stated that IS fighters used women and children as human shields but were still neutralized without any harm coming to the civilians.
His wife was also captured after she pretended to be a sex slave.

SAS operators wore U.S. Army uniforms.

281269475_5255623621171176_6780278707182338237_n.jpg

ESPN Ranks All 133 QB situation into 20 Tiers

TIER 13: So you're saying there's a chance? (13 players, nine jobs)​

Akron's DJ Irons
Buffalo's Cole Snyder
Colorado State's Clay Millen
East Carolina's Mason Garcia
James Madison's Jordan McCloud or Alonza Barnett III
Marshall's Cam Fancher
North Texas' Chandler Rogers (or Jace Ruder or Stone Earle)
Old Dominion's Grant Wilson or Jack Shields
Southern Miss' Zach Wilcke

• Irons has 1,045 rushing yards in just 13 starts over the past two seasons, when not counting sacks. Unfortunately for him, sacks are a thing, and Akron has given up 119 of them over the past two years, 26 more than any other FBS team -- enough to slice a full 435 yards off Irons' rushing total.
  • Millen was among the country's top deep-ball throwers last year, completing 20 of 32 throws of 20+ yards downfield, for 757 yards, 8 TDs, 3 INTs and an FBS best 99.8 raw QBR.
  • Wilcke's stat line wasn't great -- 8 TDs, 9 picks -- but Southern Miss was 5-2 when he took the lion's share of the snaps. When he didn't, the Eagles were 2-4.
  • In his first season at the FBS level last year, Todd Centeio accounted for more than 3,000 yards, had 32 touchdowns and just five picks and averaged 9.5 yards per pass. If his replacement can come anywhere close to those numbers, JMU could make some real noise again in the Sun Belt.

Here are the tiers

TIER 1a: The guys we'll be dissecting with every throw between now and next April (two players)

TIER 1b: The most prolific QBs not named Williams or Maye (four players)

TIER 2: You may not have noticed, but these guys are really good (four players)

TIER 3: Never question the system (12 players, six jobs)

TIER 4a: Consistently very good (seven players)

TIER 4b: Very good inconsistently (eight players, six jobs)

TIER 5a: High ceiling, low floor (16 players, nine jobs)

TIER 5b: Low ceiling, high floor (six players)

TIER 6: A second act after ACC struggles (five players)

TIER 7: A fresh start offers cause for optimism (10 players, six jobs)

TIER 8: Top of the Group of 5, even if that term makes Mike Aresco roll his eyes (12 players, 11 jobs)

TIER 9: A year of experience offers cause for hope (nine players, five jobs)

TIER 10: Third -- or fourth! -- time is the charm (eight players, five jobs)

TIER 11: Incomplete grades (four players)

TIER 12: The rest of the Power 5 QBs (17 players, seven jobs)

TIER 13: So you're saying there's a chance? (13 players, nine jobs)

TIER 14: Never question the system: Group of 5 edition (11 players, five jobs)

TIER 15: Intriguing transfers in the Group of Five (13 players, five jobs)

TIER 17: Wait, he's still playing? (11 players, five jobs)

TIER 18: We're running out of steam here. Please send help. (15 players, seven jobs)

TIER 19: A glimmer of hope (12 players, six jobs)

TIER 20: Rounding out the FBS (10 players, five jobs)

I just want to eat my biscuit

I am beginning to believe that this is a West Virginia thing. I’m eating my morning breakfast biscuit when two complete strangers stop by my table to chat.

The first was considerably older than I am and he proceeded to tell me that people are obsessed with their phones. He also told me Frank Sinatra was banging Nancy Reagan, the mob killed the Kennedy brothers, and there is a multi national conspiracy to cut down all the trees. I never spoke, just nodded my head for ten minutes while my coffee got cold.

The second stranger told me he had a hip replacement and showed me the new cane he bought. He praised his doctor and asked me if I thought he would have to have physical therapy.

I must look like someone who cares about others problems. I don’t.

VISIT UPDATE Mississippi St OL Jackson Cannon

Former Mississippi St OL Jackson Cannon will start his official visit today.

We'll work to have more following his visit.

Explain This One. What the Hell is Going on in Wayne County, WV?

Only thing I'll add is that HerdFever was the all-time Beta.

[IMG alt="BleedsGreen33"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/marshall/data/avatars/m/1/1164.jpg?1611685689[/IMG]

BleedsGreen33

Platinum Buffalo​

Gold Member

Only thing I'll add is that HerdFever was the all-time Beta.
Didn't he have a thing for women from Wayne?

-----------------

Fever had a thing for women from Wayne?

Anybody care to explain about Fever's exploits in Wayne? I can't imagine Fever wanting to hang out in Wayne County, WV.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT