ADVERTISEMENT

The USA and Nato Nations are Hell Bent on Starting WW3.

Sending these 30 or so tanks over there won't be enough to expel Russia. They have also stated that taking Crimea back might be on the table. Russia has said it would defend Crimea at all cost, including nuclear options.

So what will the USA do? We will send more tanks and arms continuously and blindly. This situation will escalate. Both sides can escalate the situation. Now Crimea is on the table. We were told Urkaine was winning. Since then we have sent more money, arms, missile systems and now main battle tanks.

What is next? Why is Crimea sudddnely on the table?

Where are we headed? This is growing dangerous situation. Frankly, getting nuked or anyone getting nuked or getting US toops involved over Vladmir Zelensky or Ukraine is stupid. This is a growing boondoggle.

This won’t be hard to calculate

I was in Starbucks this morning and when my charge popped up on the screen, it was immediately followed by a screen asking me for a tip. I always give them a buck or two. Hard work dealing with the public for minimum wage.

Today, I read that self service lanes at stores will now be asking for a tip. I draw the line here. What extra service is the machine providing me?
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT