ADVERTISEMENT

“Free and fair election”

3 guesses, first 2 doesn't count.

screaming-old-man.gif

Well, except for bogus Crossfire Hurricane and suppressing and lying about Hunter’s laptop by the DOJ and FBI (and the scam former intelligence officer letter). Fair other than that maybe.
Hmmm fair other than that and unconstitutional changes to voting law, fraud in Ga, MI, PA, WI, NV, ballot harvesting, mules, media slander etc etc

But hey you have to pull out all the stops if you run mush brain

Hmmm fair other than that and unconstitutional changes to voting law, fraud in Ga, MI, PA, WI, NV, ballot harvesting, mules, media slander etc etc

But hey you have to pull out all the stops if you run mush brain
That is what Trump claims but even Republican judges ruled differently. Why do you keep believing this habitual liar?

That is what Trump claims but even Republican judges ruled differently. Why do you keep believing this habitual liar?
The courts stay out of it and never heard much on election fraud. You might want to tune in to the 22 unraveling AZ election fraud. Same happened to Trump in 20.

AZ will ultimately be proven fraudulent just like the other fraud/swing states that miraculously stopped counting votes at same time with same data changes, despite the fact states run independent elections. Wierd.

And it will be too late just like the Durham report. And there will still be people like you too stupid to understand or too much of an ideologue to believe it.

Well, except for bogus Crossfire Hurricane and suppressing and lying about Hunter’s laptop by the DOJ and FBI (and the scam former intelligence officer letter). Fair other than that maybe.
The 2020 election was a free and fair election. Morons.

The courts stay out of it and never heard much on election fraud. You might want to tune in to the 22 unraveling AZ election fraud. Same happened to Trump in 20.

AZ will ultimately be proven fraudulent just like the other fraud/swing states that miraculously stopped counting votes at same time with same data changes, despite the fact states run independent elections. Wierd.

And it will be too late just like the Durham report. And there will still be people like you too stupid to understand or too much of an ideologue to believe it.
The 2020 election was a free and fair election. Morons.

^^liar ignores mounds of evidence^^
Strange that even Trumps own appointed judges could not find any evidence and there were around 60 cases brought before the judges. Give it up 88 it has already been decided as fair. Even Barr said it was a fair election and that Biden won.

Strange that even Trumps own appointed judges could not find any evidence and there were around 60 cases brought before the judges. Give it up 88 it has already been decided as fair. Even Barr said it was a fair election and that Biden won.

Wearing a mask is now optional and everyone has the free right to wear or not to wear. You sure seem to talk a lot about being an American Patriot but you seem to favor our most dangerous enemy in Russia.
How do I favor Russia? Good Lord.

You sure seem to talk a lot about being an American Patriot but you seem to favor our most dangerous enemy in Russia.
He's about as far from being a patriot as you can get. Anyone that would vote for trump twice cannot be a patriot, and when you can't wait to vote for him a third time, you're an unpatriotic idiot.

He's about as far from being a patriot as you can get. Anyone that would vote for trump twice cannot be a patriot, and when you can't wait to vote for him a third time, you're an unpatriotic idiot.

75 million of us say kiss our asses and there a lot veterans in there that have done a hell of a lot, plus first responders, and many a current active duty member of the armed services. Teacher, union members, neigbhors, workers, preachers, and so on.

You got nothin'. You've done nothin' titty sucker.

How do I favor Russia? Good Lord.
You're a trumptard. Idiot.
trumptards favor russia. You point to China this, China that. Russia is just doing what Russia does. Too much aid to Ukraine (not once in 20 years did you complain about the trillions spent in Afghanistan?)

75 million of us say kiss our asses and there a lot veterans in there that have done a hell of a lot, plus first responders, and many a current active duty member of the armed services. Teacher, union members, neigbhors, workers, preachers, and so on.

You got nothin'. You've done nothin' titty sucker.
You can say nothing and prove you're an idiot anti American trumptard oath breaker.

It just seemed that way the way you always rant about the war over there. If I am wrong then I apoligize. I only want to comment on here not to drag other people down.
You ain't wrong. Sooner or later you will realize the conidiots on here are lying idiots. There are almost zero exceptions.

It just seemed that way the way you always rant about the war over there. If I am wrong then I apoligize. I only want to comment on here not to drag other people down.
ranting about the war doesn't mean I am pro Russia. I have nothing for them either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT