ADVERTISEMENT

Just a thought

Reading another thread about students making signs for recruits at the bball game, etc. Maybe tonight or next game we “recruit” Owen Porter?

I’m far removed from being a student and live three hours away but I darn sure remember our students doing some amazing stuff at games back in the day. Maybe one of you still on campus take it and run with it?

Stay home Owen!

Favorite/ Least Favorite

I always wonder what other people think about this stuff... What is your favorite Marshall win of all time (football, bball whatever)? What is the game that will piss you off for the rest of time?

My favorite win is still the ECU bowl win. Watching Byron become a legend is what I think sums up being a Herd fan is.

Least favorite- It's gotta be watching us completely melt down against WVU in 2010.
Reactions: Elkview

Hot Takes

Anybody have any hot takes or predictions they wanna drop for next year? I’ve got 3

-Marshall finishes the year ranked in the Top 25 in all 3 major polls

-Fancher improves over the off-season and while it’s not an unbelievable jump, it’s still enough to lead the Herd to a conference title with Ali and Turner in the backfield and yet another stout D, he finishes the regular season with 2800 passing yards, 60% completion percentage, 18 TDs, and 6 INTs, he adds 600 yards and 3 TDs on the ground

-Owen Porter returns for another season and breaks into the top 10 of the single season sack records, recording 11+ sacks in his final season, he leaves Marshall 5th all time in career sacks and becomes the first Marshall player do be drafted prior to Day 3 of the draft since Dobson
Reactions: jeremycriss

When will the WOKE mob come after Marshall?

Recently Cleveland State School of Law droped the name Cleveland-Marshall from its College of Law to the CSU College of Law because John Marshall owned slaves. You can bet at some point they will descend on Huntington and demand all the white red necks change the name of Marshall University.

https://www.cleveland19.com/2022/11/19/cleveland-state-university-agrees-change-name-law-school/

What do you guys think?

COMMITMENT! OL PWO Isaac Clary

OL Isaac Cleary has committed to MU as PWO. Cleary at one time had an offer from MU and still has a commitable FCS offer from Illinois State, as well as numerous D2 offers.

Nice pick up for Marshall.

Login to view embedded media
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT