Limited resources

Failing supply chains for their military

They havel lost 100,000 troops.

The Russians have cut them off

Europe is tired of spending resources there

Russia is preparing a winter offensive

Gen Milley has basically said it is time for Ukriane to negotiate

Yet we are not trying a settlement.

The western press is not telling the story.
Reactions: 19MU88 and murox

Very good article that gives a glimpse into the 1948 Tangerine Bowl vs Catawba

This was posted on herdfans by kpimichael, but I thought I'd share the link to the article. There isn't much information out there about our early history. This well written article is from Catawba's point of view, but the author did his research and presented a lot of information on Marshall. Great read...

Berkhalter

Watch out for MU to get this kid
Think they just officially offered him
But Trickett has been low key peeping him for a while
6'4 188 lbs and can absolutely move
Runs great routes for a guy his size and is fantastic at using his size to his advantage to block out defenders
Film shows he high points it well and has a knack for making plays
Looking at his offer list think this kid might be an under the radar really solid get
Could be a really great red zone target
Would like to put him opposite Gammage and really create some mismatches in that part of the field

Unpopular Opinion Coming About The Sunbelt

I am changing my tune. I don't think it is all that good. A friend of mine who is an App fan told me that a year ago. He said don't be fooled. The league is fun but not as good as what you think. I am starting to agree.

I haven't seen a team yet that that super impresses me. That includes coastal, Troy, Appalachian, etc.

In the words of Walden Pond: flea ball.

Fun league. Not great football in my opinion.

We are really low in it. How we can't win in this league is beyond me.

If coastal is the best they have to offer we should be doing better. We stunk last year and should have neat Louisiana.

Our ship has sailed and went out to sea .

Antibody class switch from mRNA products could spell disaster

Some new studies have been released recently showing an antibody class switch from IgG1/2/3 to IgG4, promoting tolerance after the 3rd mRNA injectable product. This would explain the chronic disease and difficulty to clear the virus (eg Rochelle Walensky, Fauci, etc) the boosted have faced. Sewage surveillance in mRNA-vaxxed countries show the highest concentrations of SARS2 on record. Japan is experiencing its highest 7-day average death count since the mRNA injectables erased its cross immunity from SARS1. All cause mortality is skyrocketing in high mRNA-uptake countries, and below baseline in countries that rejected the experimental gene therapy.

Read all about it before the train is completely off the tracks. At least you will be able to explain what's happening to your friends and family.

book thread

Anyone reading anything they like right now?

I am reading Tom Holland's (historian, expert in medieval history, early islam and christian history) Dominion and it is amazing. I'm generally a pretty slow reader, so slogging through it, but just the Preface had me floored. If you've been trained about early church stuff then it's probably not news to you. But it's a fantastic read so far. I wonder if @wvkeeper(HN) has read?

Login to view embedded media
Other's I read recently:

Mark Spitznagel's Safe Haven. A good fairly quick read about principles on how to shape an investment portofilio - or rather how to think about it. I found it to be good for how to *think* about this stuff, but not much practical advice.

Steve Palmer's Say Grace. I met him at a food thing and he was a great guy. He is a restauranteur /entrepreneur (I highly recommend his Skyline Lodge in Highlands, NC). He struggled with addiction in the restaurant industry and it's his story out. Probably not as interesting to people outside of the food industry but a good, quick read. As an aside, I had a bone-marrow bread pudding dish at one of his restaurants and it was crazy good. Also had an appetizer of a nashville hot fried oyster on top of a deviled egg. It was amazing.

McCall

Apparently McCall was heading for Auburn and ran into a credit/academic issue then hit the same snag at Florida
Dude still doesn't have a school
Look i know its the long shots of long shot but I honest to god think there's a sale there
He saw what MU can do with QB as its worst pos.
He's already familiar with the defenses, MU has several P5 games next year so plenty if pub, much more surrounding talent than CCU, and if tomorrow is a close game and maybe some bad blood is developed with ECU we offer him something no one else can.. A chance to open up next year with that team you just played..
I know he's got his sights set on higher hills in nicer neighborhoods but CCUs academically maybe even below us so there's a real chance he can't get in a lot of the blue bloods
I'd give Cain Madden as a warning to him
There's something to be said about not playing SEC/big 10 defenses every week
Reactions: Catfanatic1979v1
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT