ADVERTISEMENT

TV stuff

- MU football’s home loss to Coastal Carolina will be on NFL Network October 29 at 7PM.

- Sun Belt Conference has announced the 4 time slots on regular TV that it will have this season. One game is set, Alabama @ South Alabama, November 15, 10 ET. The other three are “wildcard” games, all teams will be playing, the game that gets on real TV TBA based on how things are going, January 7, 8ET, January 12, 9 ET, and February 24, 9 ET. All games will be on either ESPN2 or ESPNU. All remaining SBC games and non-conference home games will be on ESPN+ internet.

- The entire SBC tournament, men and women, will be on ESPN+. Women final will be on ESPNU, Men final on ESPN2, both on March 6.

Reports out of Ukraine regarding evacuations or told to leave situation

over the last few days reports are coming in that China has told its citizens to leave Ukraine. They are citing a serious security situation.

China joins Kyrgstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan with that type of accouncement. Kazahstan has accounded their employees will be evacuated from its embassy in Kyiv(the capital) over the next few days.

Sounds like something could be brewing. Reports also coming in that Russia and Belarus are going to stage 100,000 troops on the Northern border with Belarus again.
Reactions: Jartard

Cato post

"I ain’t gone lie I wanna Say some shit bout That Black and Green University in Huntington WV but I’ll keep my comments to myself and wait till I see the 1s I know face to face I’ll never Represent that School again until I get answers Like real answers. #🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡😡"

Posted on facebook. A lot of past players bashing us in the comments.

Apparently ESPN commentators were bashing him?

Rich Rod and Others

Seems smart we didn't talk to him about the job now doesn't it? I mean, any time you can hire a completely unproven coach with no history of having any type of responsibility for play calling, you HAVE TO DO IT. That's the Marshall way. Throw in a dose of obvious lack of intelligence and you have the perfect Marshall football head coaching hire.

Tony Gibson? Nah. He's only been a high-level coordinator for the last 15 years at winning programs. Let's not talk to him. That's a waste.

Winning 1AA coaches. NO! Let's rule them out from the jump and not talk to any of them.

Mush Biden and The Dems are on their way To Damaging America Beyond Repair

The Mish Biden is considering taking another 10-15 million barrels of oil from the strategic reserve. Right before the election. Not only is this bad business, it is putting us a dangerously low levels in case we need it for strategic reasons. We bought the oil at low prices and they plan to buy it back by 2025 at high prices that the Saudis, Iranians, and Russians among others will control.

Now this from the Heritage Foundation Military Index Rating:

We can't fight a single major regional conflict at the moment. Not one. We used to plan and be prepared for two.

The index measures the military’s ability to prevail in two major regional conflicts at once—say, a conflict in the Middle East and a fight on the Korean peninsula. Americans might wish “that the world be a simpler, less threatening place,” as the report notes. But these commitments are part of U.S. national-security strategy.

Heritage says the U.S. military risks being unable to handle even “a single major regional conflict” as it also tries to deter rogues elsewhere. The Trump Administration’s one-time cash infusion has dried up. Pentagon budgets aren’t keeping up with inflation, and the branches are having to make trade-offs about whether to be modern, large, or ready to fight tonight. The decline is especially acute in the Navy and Air Force.

Looking ahead for new football staff.

Might as well get this going as it is the biggest thang going now. Please give me your best coaching staff members and why. I'm talking Head Coach down every Position Coach. I know many on here will have there favorite HC or even favorite OC. Yes I know Huff and Staff is still here but atleast maybe this can be a way to relieve a little stress atleast. I know you all won't let me down on this one and I'm looking out of the box kind of coaching as well ( meaning any level of NCAA football ) not just a Marshall inner circle type of search I want a true pick the nation for the best we can get with WHAT MARSHALL CAN AFFORD. I.E CURRENT PAY per position Coach and head coach and so on.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT