ADVERTISEMENT

WAR ROOM 12/2/22 (Presented By Michael Gwinn Insurance Agency)

Our War Rooms are sponsored by Michael Gwinn from Michael Gwinn Insurance Agency. American National offers a specialized farm insurance package, homeowners, personal and commercial auto, business and life insurance. Mike’s office serves Fayette, Raleigh, Nicholas, Summers and western Greenbrier counties in WV. He’s also licensed in VA, PA, MD and OH.

For more information visit https://www.americannational.com/wps/portal/agent?s=mikegwinn-16352 or contact Mike directly at:
84 Mtn. Vista Dr
PO Box 87
Lookout, WV 25868
O: 304.574.0499 |
C: 304.989.3298 |
F: 304.574.2959

Now, on to the War Room. Remember, what is talked about in the War Room, stays on Old Fairfield.

Official Visitors

Marshall will host five official visitors this weekend. One high school recruit; one JUCO; and three potential transfers.

Login to view embedded media
The lone high school recruit who will be on campus is Ian Foster, who Marshall is recruiting as a cornerback. Foster holds FBS offers from Vandy, Army, Navy and Marshall.

Login to view embedded media

The lone JUCO recruit who will be on campus is LB RJ Evans. Evans racked up 54 tackles to go along with three sacks this year for Hutchinson CC. Along with his offer from Marshall, Evans has offers from more than 10 FCS schools.

WR Naeim Simmons caught 55 passes for 800 yards and 7 TDs last year for Wagner.

Arkansas State, Jacksonville State and Georgia State have also offered Simmons.

WR Mason Pierce caught 40 balls for 512 yards and 2 TDs last year for McNeese State. He also served as McNeese's primary kick and punt returner.

Indiana, Murray State, Northwestern State, Missouri State and Abilene Christian have offered Pierce.

LB Marc Viechec racked up 88 tackles, including 8 TFLs last year for Southeastern University. He was named the Sun Conference DPOY and Linebacker of the Year.

Southern Illinois has also offered Viehec.
Reactions: Lake Norman Thunder

Yes its me

Guys I got caught with .7 grams of pot in my car last year. Got 6 months in rehab
What a joke. I went to river place in Pikeville and Crown in Louisville and Fleming neon and lake hills oasis in somerset ky. I got kicked out of Fleming neo for watching a show about the kkk. Some 20 yr old black kid walked by our window and listened to what was being said. What a crock of shot. He complained he had never faced that kind of racism. I told him I'd rather be called a cocktail suckered than racist. I told the black bastard I am old enough I saw black folks hit with high pressure water hoses and washed down the street. The blacks were treated horribly. No this was not a case of racism but a case of a 20 yr old black kid who was just a big pushy. Ignorant to the real suffering of his people. When I got kicked out I was 12 days from being done. Now I had to start all over. When they sent me to Louisville The rumor was I took a pillow sheet and cut holes out in it and wore it over my head. That's why I got kicked out. All false. I didn't do the pillow case thing until after they kicked me out. I loved rehab. Played basketball and worked out seven days a week. Had several Bible classes. Eat like a king. I was in ARC. LOST my younger brother to a overdose. He was with me whenni got busted. He had ice on him but left rehab and died the next day. I didn't even get to go to his funeral. Now I have lost both brothers to fentenal. I never touched that. Didn't even think about Pot. Best shape I have been in for a long time. Well not going to smoke until I grow it. I f I grow it. Life is good

BASKETBALL GAME THREAD Ohio

Game is at 5:00 and not the traditional 7:00 time slot. I heard that ticket sales are going well and OU always brings a few fans. Hopefully we will have a nice atmosphere this evening. Marshall is favored by 8.5 which surprises me a little. But that being said, this series seems to favor the home team in recent history.

Hopefully we take care of business tonight.

Marshall vs Toledo

As a long time Herd fan, one that has seen us play in the Southern Conference, MAC, CUSA and now the SB I wouldn't mind playing the rockets. Always was a heated rivalry with them on the field and some great back and forth on the old MAC message board With their fans. One particular poster by the name of Oddball was always good for a uninformed snarky response.

I just checked the CSNBBS that is for the MaC conference and see things have not changed. they still hate us lol. Regardless don’t care who we play, just happy we have one more football game. Go Herd.
Reactions: ThunderCat98

How do you feel

about the transfer portal? A buddy of mine who knows college football and I were having this discussion a couple days ago, and I wanted your take on it.

My point: The transfer portal is killing HS recruiting.

His counterpoint: The portal might be the great equalizer for teams that know how to use it.

Just wanted to get your thoughts and opinions. I might put a blog up about it when the season's over. Thanks!
Reactions: Tim_N_Montana

Covid Vaccine may be on its way out for US Military

Word is it is likely going to happen.

The morons kicked good people out overit. In the private sector people lost jobs over it.

They know it is damaging to young people and not necessary. All to get Trump and gain power.

The United States of America owes a written and compensatory apology to good Patriots who served their country and who they kicked to the curb. They need reinstated with back pay plus interest and rank. If not, they owe them monetary damages, written apology, and resinstatement of veteran's benifits. '
Reactions: Jartard
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT