ADVERTISEMENT

Talk about a small world…

I was sitting on the flight today from Philly to Boston, caught a glimpse of green, looked over and the guy was reading Herd Nation on his tablet.

Sparked up a conversation. He reads every day. He’s from Williamstown. Met his wife at Marshall. She’s from Hurricane. Lives in Philly. A true Herd fan upside down and backwards plus a super nice guy.

Go Herd!

This NIL stuff is sort of comical

It's also going to burst soon.

So one of my coworkers is a big wvu fan. I know shocker. According to him JT Daniels was asking for a house from the team that signed him last. At least he was asking Oregon State to buy him a house. WVU instead paid him 600k. There's no way this is sustainable. It's like with Alabama. They're not losing starter to the portal because they're looking for a new team. They're looking for the highest bidder. Seriously though if what my coworker told me is true, how long can a mid-tier P5 like WVU keep pace with this stuff.

My neighbor down the street is creeping me out

My neighbor down the street assembled real animal bones into these creepy little creatures and put them at the edge of his driveway. At first I thought they were just for Halloween, but a month and a half later, they are still there.
A few days ago, I saw him out and asked, “When are you going to change over to Christmas theme?” He smiled and assured me it would be soon.
Now the same weird skeletons are still there but they are dressed in Christmas clothing and he has added a lamp post.

NEW OFFER DL Transfer Offer

Thomas’ 2022 bio has been removed by Arkansas.

This season Thomas totaled 2 tackles in 11 games played.

Coach Prime

What are the thoughts on Deion going to CU? He also told a room full of CU players to hop into the portal bc he’s bringing his own luggage.

I’m great with it. If players want NIL deals and the ability to hop from school to school without having to sit… then welcome to the big leagues, aka adulthood.

It’s been a great coaching story, though. He’s going to bring in some good talent from around the country. Some good players would love to play for him, just not at Jackson State. Now they can go to the PAC12 and get a lot of exposure.

I’ll support them and buy a shirt online.

Why should I ever vote again?

The big cities mainly control everything. We are turning into a nation of handouts and let a big bloated govt decide everything and think for us. Hell, the elections don't even go the way most people say they want them to go. There is gaming of the system. Someone is filling out and turning in a bunch of ballots and it isn't really done by the people's who's names are on them.

The governments can't even count votes in a timely manner and there is all this 3am and next week garbage counting going on. In the US of A in the year 2022.

Why do it?

I am tempted to sit back and just watch it go down the shitter. Those under 40 and really under 30 are warped brained and stand no chance. Soft, gender confused, and no ambition.

If I were the chinks, I would take Taiwan. We have no real way to stop it. All we could do would be to disrupt it. What are we going to do? Can you imagine if we had to have a draft now? 100 guys show up. 20 of them think they are women. 50 more are lazy slobs. 15 or so would just hate America enough to not even do it. They would thin the chinks might give them something. You might have 15 to 20 guys that would nut up and do it. Oh and don't forget to take the equity classes before your storm the beaches. And, don't laugh at the fat women in the motor pool.

There are damn chicks reffing the NFL games now. We are just damn stupid.

Why fight for it if global warming is going to destory it anyway?

In summary, we are hosed. So, why even fool with it.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT